NATION

PASSWORD

Absolute Horror [OOC/OPEN/SCI-FI]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Absolute Horror [OOC/OPEN/SCI-FI]

Postby The V O I D » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:18 am

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away

The Imperial Bioweapons Division Team had done it. They had recreated the Sickness, as a means for hopefully unlocking the cure for immortality- unfortunately, that did not end well. It led to an outbreak that would kill hundreds of thousands of people throughout their Galaxy. But, this is not the story of their galaxy. This is the story of our galaxy. You see, after the Sickness was created, there were two star destroyers that were carrying it. One, where the outbreak started. The other- everyone died on board due to an outbreak, but not before the ship could hyperspace out of the Galaxy. Over the course of hundreds of years, the ship rusted and broke apart, eventually it's metals hardening to become rock-like. Eventually, the craft hardened into a stern large meteor, it's corpses long forgotten, as was it's technology, etc. Only the Sickness remained. It was kept alive via the tanks it was kept in, which fused into the rock. The meteor, in the process of breaching into our galaxy, fragmented, into many pieces. Each one with enough of the Sickness to cause a new outbreak. However, one fragment was headed towards Earth. This fragment, after many years until the year that is 2015 for Earth, slowly shrunk. It had enough of the Sickness on board it to create an outbreak, however. Once it entered Earth's solar system, the Hubble Space Telescope caught pictures of it. Most of them were excited, because the Space Telescope had managed to capture it's entrance as an extrasolar object. If only the humble humans knew how far of a journey that "rock" had taken. Nonetheless, it was hurtling towards Earth, and so NASA got funding to send a team out to investigate it. They scanned it, and inadvertantly discovered that there was bacterial life. Odd bacterial life, as if it was bioengineered. This excited all scientists on Earth, as not only did this help prove there was extraterrestrial life, but it proved that there was intelligent extraterrestrial life. And so, they predicted the path of the meteor, discovering it was at just the right angle to crash into the rainforests of Africa. Teams from most countries interested in this began building a study building around the area, a mile out from the exact spot it was proposed the land. They were preparing for it's imminent arrival. If only they knew. Eventually, the meteor did crash down onto the Earth, in the exact spot proposed. Little did the humans know that this bacterial invader was not only extraterrestrial, or extrasolar in origion. It was extragalactic. And, so begins our story.

Whew! That was a long read. Alright, if you're interested in this RP, and you're reading this, then don't stop now.
Now, in this RP, you will be allowed to RP as a Human Scientist, or Military Protection. Either way works. I, the OP, am the only one who will RP as the disease itself, however. Nonetheless, to be fair, if infected, you will still be able to control your zombified character, to a certain extent.

Now, onwards. To the rules and regulations of this thread.
- Absolutely No Godmodding. Even if you are one of the Undead, you can still die. It just takes a decent head shot, or two.
- No Metagaming. I'm serious. Just because we OOCly know that there's going to be crap hitting the fan, we can't have our characters know it. Can we?
- All other thread rules.
- PG-13. There will be guts n' gore, but keep the description of such things to a minimum. Or, at least, a PG-13 style movie level.

Now, for the apps.
Code: Select all
Scientist App:
Name:
Nationality:
Appearance:
From: (what scientific group are you from, and your originating country, etc.)
Bio:

Code: Select all
Military App:
Name:
Nationality:
Appearance:
From: (are you from a PMC, or government-ran military? rank? etc.)
Bio:

My App:
Name: Dr. Henry Wilson
Nationality: American.
Appearance: A slender, six foot six inches tall man. Wears a labcoat over a grey sweater-vest like outfit. Grey pants. Red tie, white undershirt; fancylooking. Black shoes. Has a pocket watch from his grandfather.
From: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Biology Division
Bio: Dr. Wilson was one of the many doctors who discovered the meteor, and when he learned of the fact it had life, this gave him full go-ahead and control over operations to do with the USA's involvement of this extraterrestrial rock. This means he is in charge of all American personal, however, other internationals have their own commanders he must speak to if he needs something from them.

IC!
Last edited by The V O I D on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:19 am

Accepted Characters;
- Dr. Henry Wilson, NASA's Biology Division, PhD. in Biology.
- Filippos Karabatzakis, Private First Class, United States Military.
Last edited by The V O I D on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:29 am

Infected Characters;
N/A.

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:30 am

Military App:
Name: Filippos Karabatzakis
Nationality: Greek but lives in America
Appearance:

From: Government ran military, his rank is Private First Class (are you from a PMC, or government-ran military? rank? etc.)
Bio: He was born at Athens 19 years ago, where he lived until his 12 years, when he moved to Houston with his family, he lived a big adventure till his 18th year where he joined the military and proved to be a strong and intelligent soldier, you see he could easily disguise and act too, he knows, Greek, English, Italian, French and Urdu because he loves multiculturalism. So now, he's offering to help NASA as he knows a lot of things and he will try to see what's in that piece of extragalactic life. He doesn't know that is extragalactic life anyway. He, will always have his submachine gun and pistol and a picture of his girlfriend, which he always watches at night nwo that he's at the military. He's brave, but also sweet, he's strong but also sensitive. He's a very good person and a very trusted one.
Last edited by Estenia on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:33 am

Estenia wrote:Military App:
Appearance:
From: Government ran military, his rank is Private First Class (are you from a PMC, or government-ran military? rank? etc.)
Bio: He was born at Athens 19 years ago, where he lived until his 12 years, when he moved to Houston with his family, he lived a big adventure till his 18th year where he joined the military and proved to be a strong and intelligent soldier, you see he could easily disguise and act too, he knows, Greek, English, Italian, French and Urdu because he loves multiculturalism. So now, he's offering to help NASA as he knows a lot of things and he will try to see what's in that piece of extragalactic life.

Looks decent. Although, I'd prefer if you made the app's Bio a bit more thorough, and descriptive. And, he wouldn't know it was extragalactic, as no one does.

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:34 am

The V O I D wrote:
Estenia wrote:Military App:
Appearance:
Bio: He was born at Athens 19 years ago, where he lived until his 12 years, when he moved to Houston with his family, he lived a big adventure till his 18th year where he joined the military and proved to be a strong and intelligent soldier, you see he could easily disguise and act too, he knows, Greek, English, Italian, French and Urdu because he loves multiculturalism. So now, he's offering to help NASA as he knows a lot of things and he will try to see what's in that piece of extragalactic life.

I know, he doesn't know that.
Looks decent. Although, I'd prefer if you made the app's Bio a bit more thorough, and descriptive. And, he wouldn't know it was extragalactic, as no one does.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:36 am

Estenia wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Looks decent. Although, I'd prefer if you made the app's Bio a bit more thorough, and descriptive. And, he wouldn't know it was extragalactic, as no one does.

I know, he doesn't know that.

Oh, OK. Still, I'd like the bio to be abit bigger. Like, a few more sentences should do it.

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:36 am

The V O I D wrote:
Estenia wrote:I know, he doesn't know that.

Oh, OK. Still, I'd like the bio to be abit bigger. Like, a few more sentences should do it.

Ok, I''l do it.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:36 am

Estenia wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

Ok, I''l do it.

Alright.

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:40 am

The V O I D wrote:
Estenia wrote:Ok, I''l do it.

Alright.

Ready, boss.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:44 am

Estenia wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
Alright.

Ready, boss.

Looks OK now. Alright, accepted.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Announcement: The IC will be up by tomorrow.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse