NATION

PASSWORD

The New Study Group free of zombies!!!

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Deltaz
Envoy

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

The New Study Group free of zombies!!!

Postby Deltaz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:19 am

The region; The New Study Group contains 29 nations, all of which are clear of infected citizens.

Statistics on how many survivors and how many dead will be posted on the next update.
Call me Delta, Deltaz sounds strange
Me: A 14 year old, Catholic male Australian, a patriot but believes that there are few things that can be done to improve the country.
Down with Abbott, put this in your sig if you agree!
Benuty wrote:
Geilinor wrote:What does anyone stand to gain from debating God?

Wine, Women, and Glory *nods*.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Kim Jong-Un is so fat, he's had his name legally changed to Kim Jong-Deux. 8)
Embassy Programme
Based off the fraternity in the comedy series community:DELTA CUBES DELTA CUBES
Deltaz is a crazy place, self classified as a Greendalian Anarchy and the government actively supports hijinks and shenanigans among other things.
Find out more here: CLICK MEH! (WIP)

The Eastern Antarctic State
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:32 am

As the founder of the region, I can confirm this.
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

NOTE: I am an Australian.
I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Jaycarnia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jaycarnia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:34 am

Not really...

Infection Rate: 0.1% (21 million infected, 20.43 billion survivors)
Quilavaland wrote:Well I'd save the person I was close to, but I'm not close to many people. A few friends, mostly online, my parents, my granparents and my dogs are the only people I really care about. To be honest though I'd probably choose to save a random dog rather than a random person if that was the dilemma, I know that's speciesist but really dogs are accepting and loyal while humans are ignorant and manipulative for the most part.

Deltaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltaz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:37 am

Go through all the nation's and there will be no zombies.
Me: A 14 year old, Catholic male Australian, a patriot but believes that there are few things that can be done to improve the country.
Benuty wrote:

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Kim Jong-Un is so fat, he's had his name legally changed to Kim Jong-Deux. 8)
Embassy Programme
Deltaz is a crazy place, self classified as a Greendalian Anarchy and the government actively supports hijinks and shenanigans among other things.

Jaycarnia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jaycarnia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:41 am

Deltaz wrote:Go through all the nation's and there will be no zombies.

It kinda says that on your region page
Quilavaland wrote:Well I'd save the person I was close to, but I'm not close to many people. A few friends, mostly online, my parents, my granparents and my dogs are the only people I really care about. To be honest though I'd probably choose to save a random dog rather than a random person if that was the dilemma, I know that's speciesist but really dogs are accepting and loyal while humans are ignorant and manipulative for the most part.

Deltaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltaz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:45 am

Jaycarnia wrote:
Deltaz wrote:Go through all the nation's and there will be no zombies.

It kinda says that on your region page

It is faulty. If you can take the time to go through all the nation's in the region. There will be no zombies.
Benuty wrote:

Embassy Programme

Hackleberry Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hackleberry Islands » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:48 am

Congrats! Kennan's on our way ourselves, only 1.4% infection rates as of now, and very little casualties.
One does not simply just eat the suggested serving size of Nutella. Because that is blasphemy, and physically impossible.

Just your friendly garden variety NSer. Established on October 5th, 2012.

Come check out the region of Kennan! We're a bunch of pretty cool guys.

❂ A proud member of the Kennan Civic Party! ❂

The Eastern Antarctic State
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:02 am

Check now!
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

NOTE: I am an Australian.
I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Deltaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Deltaz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:04 am

20.45 billion survivors.
539 deaths.
Benuty wrote:

Embassy Programme

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center