NATION

PASSWORD

-CANCELLED- WAR UPON: Deathguy191

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

-CANCELLED- WAR UPON: Deathguy191

Postby Harbertia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:45 pm

At 12 AM EST Harbertia experienced an attack by Galtronian forces which claimed the lives of 3 million critically ill Harbertian citizens. This unprovoked invasion of Harberitan Sovereign territory has not been tolerated, and the invaders quickly pushed from the nation. This attack was made with out warning, with out provocation. As Leader Elect of the Harbertian people I demand retribution for the lives lost.

Our forces our massing for an invasion of Galtronian lands.

Harbertian Central Command awaits official word from the Galtronian government in response to this atrocity.
Last edited by Harbertia on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Deathguy191
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deathguy191 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:48 pm

Galtra Government has sent several submarine to take down fleets of Harbertia navy
Last edited by Deathguy191 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deathguy191
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathguy191 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:49 pm

OOC: Tag will post tommorow

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Deathguy191 wrote:Galtra Government has sent several submarine to take down fleets of Harbertia navy

*Our navy was decommissioned ages ago, I'm afraid you've hit civilian craft, increasing your crime*

The air guard responds with depth charges, as members of the Security Forces cross the border into Galtra territory armed with Lee Enfield, and Assault rifles, their objective being border communities of a tactical nature, those upon hills, or other high terrain. The Air guard will supply cover.
Last edited by Harbertia on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Deathguy191
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathguy191 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:59 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Deathguy191 wrote:Galtra Government has sent several submarine to take down fleets of Harbertia navy

*Our navy was decommissioned ages ago, I'm afraid you've hit civilian craft, increasing your crime*

The air guard responds with depth charges, as members of the Security Forces cross the border into Galtra territory armed with Lee Enfield, and Assault rifles, their objective being border communities of a tactical nature, those upon hills, or other high terrain. The Air guard will supply cover.

OOC: All of them?

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:09 pm

Deathguy191 wrote:
Harbertia wrote:

OOC: All of them?

OOC: 2/3rds, however last I checked I had no army. so I've been using my police force, however NS calculator is broken, so I can't give those number either.
Tomorrow is made today.

Deathguy191
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathguy191 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:16 pm

OOC: Ill be going to sleep bye.
GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 more question: So is your nation are weak if u just use ur own police force or if it is police-hybrid military force?
Last edited by Deathguy191 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:18 pm

Deathguy191 wrote:OOC: Ill be going to sleep bye.
GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC: Night, and may we find peace soon.

Edit: Both parties have cancelled the war as pointless, further aggression would only increase the lose of life, and not return the 3 million dead.
Last edited by Harbertia on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents