NATION

PASSWORD

The Vault-A Fallout RP (OOC, SIGNUPS, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Vault-A Fallout RP (OOC, SIGNUPS, OPEN)

Postby The NAR » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:25 pm

We stay here, in Vault 76, because to surface is to be only suicide-death at the hands of mutated beings and twisted ruins. Remain in the Vault-your life depends on it

-The Overseer, 2150

Vault 76... our home.... our hope.... our lifeline... our prison.....

Created before the Great War of 2077, Vault 76 was meant to be a Sanctuary for those wishing to escape the horrors of Nuclear Devastation. Civilians wishing to outlast the rest of society-wishing to protect their families.

When the great metal door of Vault 76 slid shut, it's inhabitants hardly felt safe. The rumbling and screaming could be heard through the soil and concrete. However, when the dust settled, and the fallout fell, the inhabitants of Vault 76 became... comfortable...

Now, it is 2250...
Generations passed, and the world as we knew it is gone. The surface is unknown. We are in the dark, unknowing, blind, but there is safety in seclusion. We live in peace, but things change... events are in motion that will change the way we see the world forever...

____________________________________________________________________________________
This RP begins in Vault 76, a Vault located just outside of Washington DC. NOBODY except me is going to be a Security Officer. This is supposed to be mainly from the POV of average citizens.

APP:
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Character Name (FULL):
Description (Picture preferred):
Job(if not, just say school):
Short Bio:
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Nation Name: The NAR
Character Name (FULL): Michael Joseph Shepard

Job(if not, just say school): Vault 76 Security
Short Bio: Michael was born as the son of a trash burner. He was always picked on as a kid, being called names like "dumpster boy" and "trash kid". He was strong minded, and with the help of Sarah (Overseer's daughter), he felt meaningful. The Overseer never really liked Michael, which is understandable with his background, but when Michael's G.O.A.T. said he was a Lawman, the Overseer had no choice. Now, at age 20, Michael is a shining example of Security, and friends with most everyone in the Vault.
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Nation Name: Austro Hungarian
Character Name (FULL): Nathan Jones

Job(if not, just say school): Janitor/Trash Burner
Short Bio: Nathans mother died during child birth, and his father died trying to escape the vault. He lived under his uncle who was an engineer at the time, there he taught Nathan how to take apart and fix machines. When in school he hoped to become an engineer like his uncle, but when he got his G.O.A.T. results it said he was destined to be janitor. At first he was rejected the idea and pleaded with his teacher to retake the G.O.A.T. but they did not allow it. On his first year on the job he learned the positive of a Janitor, he was allowed to pick things out the trash and take it home with him there he turned it into something else. Despite begin a Janitor he is still an engineer at heart, fixing or building machines.
Click here to join my role plays:
None at this moment.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Nation Name: Cainesland
Character Name (FULL): Dakota Corran Wolf john jacob jingleheimer-schmidt

Job(if not, just say school): Vault loyalty inspector
Short Bio: Dakota had always been interested in history, politics, and biology. He loved giving speeches. He even considered becoming a politician like an overseer but those dreams were dashed when at the age of 16 he took his goat. The goat results said that he was destined to be a vault loyalty inspector. It seemed strange to Dakota at first but after giving it some thought seemed to make sense. Now he goes around making sure nothing bad happens and loyalty stays at good levels, ...

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:02 am

Both Accepted

Cyprevus
Minister

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:03 am

Tag
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Bump

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:02 pm

Bump

Arnrakian
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arnrakian » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:19 pm

What jobs are there?
Defcon
1: War Footing
2: Pre-War Footing
3: Mobalise Army
4: Protect boarders
5: Peace

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:30 pm

Arnrakian
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Arnrakian » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Thanks I will find a job and post my App
Defcon

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:34 pm

Arnrakian wrote:Thanks I will find a job and post my App

Ok cool. I look forward too your app :).

Arnrakian
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Arnrakian » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:40 pm

Nation Name:Arnrakian
Character Name (FULL): Revan Starkiller
(It said 'It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.')

Job(if not, just say school): Tattoo artist

Short Bio: Revan has been fascinated with guns of any type since he was a little boy. His G.O.A.T. said he was to become a tattoo artist. He loves it because he gets to play with tattoo guns.(sorry about the smallish bio)
Defcon

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Accepted

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:44 pm

[region-tag=][/region-tag]CODE: SELECT ALL
Nation Name: Togeria
Character Name (FULL): Jackson Titus. Johnson
Description (Picture preferred): http://www.alyen.de/misc/resources/game ... ial-guard/
One in the mountains shooting a gun.
Job(if not, just say school): Vault 76 security guard
Short Bio: being born in the vault Jackson doesn't know much but yet he feels as if it's his need to be out and experience the world himself.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Nation Name: Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Character Name (FULL): Li Xiao Chun
Job(if not, just say school): Shift Supervisor
Short Bio: Born from a family of Immigrants from Hong Kong, Li Xiao Chun grew into a world where he was considered the Enemy. During his time as a Child, Li was bullied constantly by the other children, who would threaten him with things like fighting in order to get him to give away things such as money to them. However, after taking the G.O.A.T, he was surprised when the Teacher told him he would be a Shift Supervisor. However, after realizing what this entitled him to, he used this to get back at those who had bullied him in the past. Unable to speak with others his age in his youth, he was reclusive, and even when his former bullies sometimes desperately gave him large amounts of money to make him stop writing down enlarged late time, he usually waved them off and simply wrote down "Attempted Bribe." Those who did not bully him, however, he treats with compassion, trying to help them and often tries to give them extended breaks. During his Youth, however, he feared the Garbage Center, fearing that the other children would throw him in, and this fear still exists even past the G.O.A.T, and as such, he still fears Shepard, and often tries to be friendly with him.
Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:11 pm

This takes place in 2250 Hank...

Other guy is accepted

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Hank is accepted

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:36 pm

This is becoming interesting.

We have Shepard who is a security officer.
Li who is a shift supervisor.
Dakota who is a vault loyalty inspector (secret police)
Nathan the trash man
and both the tattoo artist and obvious Star Wars spinoff revan star killer.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:41 pm

This going to be fun!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Togeria wrote:This going to be fun!

Indeed

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Togeria wrote:[region-tag=][/region-tag]CODE: SELECT ALL
Description (Picture preferred): http://www.alyen.de/misc/resources/game ... ial-guard/
Short Bio: being born in the vault Jackson doesn't know much but yet he feels as if it's his need to be out and experience the world himself.

Is he accepted yet?
Last edited by Cainesland on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Masimino
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Masimino » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Nation Name: Greater Demo-Social Republic of Masimino
Character Name (FULL): Diego Manuel Vargas
Description (Picture preferred): Image
Job(if not, just say school): Little League Coach
Short Bio: Born in Vault 76, he was the son of Manuel and Catalina Vargas, the only child. His family were from a long line of Military officers dating back before the Great War, security officers and doctors after the great war and everything related to serving the vault. He was taught to serve his family to the end, basic education needs and firearms training by their parents. His father was a security officer, he taught him to fight and shoot while his mother was a medic, training him to heal himself and others. He took the chance of the empty Coaching Job since his father was an avid baseball enthusiast, collecting baseball cards or playing with his bat. He knows how to swing a bat, to a head or ball.
Last edited by Masimino on Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Togeria wrote:[region-tag=][/region-tag]CODE: SELECT ALL

Is he accepted yet?

Yea I got accepted I just posted in the IC

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse