NATION

PASSWORD

The Flaming Torch Forever [ OOC | Signups]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nova Sylva
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
New York Times Democracy

The Flaming Torch Forever [ OOC | Signups]

Postby Nova Sylva » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:27 am

IC : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=311002

We're already halfway through the thread but whatever.

Mozria
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mozria » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:16 am

Tagged.

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:27 pm

BTW...my next post will be up within a few minutes.

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 pm

This is very disturbing awesome...

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=316594

Sylva will embrace the hordes!

Erquin
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Im thinking about taking reactivating the 3 other corps in the Northern Collectives because this is danger close, and hell, I will UNLEASH hell. Now that I think about it, if the charge goes well and I push you back to your source, It'd be like Russia and Germany in 1943 to '45.
Proud member of Septentrion

Erquin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:20 pm

Btw, how did you like my post about the EEA Hit and Run regiment, hephehpehpeh.

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:24 pm

How'd you like my response?

And I just took St. Matthew.

Erquin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:50 pm

But I will have vengeance, I tell you.

Northern Collectives
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Collectives » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Nova Sylva wrote:How'd you like my response?

It will not be that easy.
"New blood, new battles."-Ace Combat Zero
In the Darkness you win your glory. In your glory you gain valor, and in valor you gain honor. With honor you gain respect from your allies and enemy alike; and truly win over yourself.
My Top Five Games- Ace Combat Five: Unsung War, Ace Combat Four: Shattered Skies, League of Legends, Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War; Dark Crusade
http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatches/nation=northern_collectives
I am Roman Catholic

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:56 am

Northern Collectives wrote:
Nova Sylva wrote:How'd you like my response?

It will not be that easy.

Would you like to see how the NSR puts down foreign rebellions?

Yes. Yes, you definitely do!

Northern Collectives
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Collectives » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:27 am

Nova Sylva wrote:
Northern Collectives wrote:It will not be that easy.

I would be more interested in what will happen if Andraz's rebellion gets wiped out, so you have no excuse to be in the terriotry anymore lol
In the Darkness you win your glory. In your glory you gain valor, and in valor you gain honor. With honor you gain respect from your allies and enemy alike; and truly win over yourself.
My Top Five Games- Ace Combat Five: Unsung War, Ace Combat Four: Shattered Skies, League of Legends, Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War; Dark Crusade
I am Roman Catholic

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Nova Sylva wrote:

I would be more interested in what will happen if Andraz's rebellion gets wiped out, so you have no excuse to be in the terriotry anymore lol

I'd come up with something. Or maybe I'd hold a fake referendum and annex everything south of St. Matthew. Like Russia and Crimea.

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:23 pm

And if you don't like it you can CRI-ME-A river.

(See what I did there?!)

Northern Collectives
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Collectives » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Nova Sylva wrote:And if you don't like it you can CRI-ME-A river.

(See what I did there?!)

XD
I am Roman Catholic

Erquin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:22 am

Nova Sylva wrote:
Northern Collectives wrote:I would be more interested in what will happen if Andraz's rebellion gets wiped out, so you have no excuse to be in the terriotry anymore lol

I'd come up with something. Or maybe I'd hold a fake referendum and annex everything south of St. Matthew. Like Russia and Crimea.

Well atleast you can take the lands south of St. Matthew, and take all the rare materials and coal with that land.. Freeport is actually a FORTRESS

Freeport is supposedly the largest fort city in Meridia, ranging back to 1034. It still stands and it actually utilized bronze as a structural metal. :D

Northern Collectives
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Collectives » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:09 am

Erquin wrote:
Nova Sylva wrote:

Well atleast you can take the lands south of St. Matthew, and take all the rare materials and coal with that land.. Freeport is actually a FORTRESS

Freeport is supposedly the largest fort city in Meridia, ranging back to 1034. It still stands and it actually utilized bronze as a structural metal. :D

I need to make a new map for my country...anyway I an idea a larger one on the opposite side of the country known as Cohlen, soooo Freeport would be the least of your worries when one with massive guns, and walls as thick as those in crusader castles, but Freeport would still be an intimidating sight.
I am Roman Catholic

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:21 am

A castle, huh?

Ever heard of cruise missiles? I can fire them from 200 km away and watch your fortress crumble from the safety and comfort of a guided missile destroyer's CIC. Half a dozen of those and your crusader castle will be nothing more than a pile or rocks.

Northern Collectives
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Collectives » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:57 am

Nova Sylva wrote:A castle, huh?

Ever heard of cruise missiles? I can fire them from 200 km away and watch your fortress crumble from the safety and comfort of a guided missile destroyer's CIC. Half a dozen of those and your crusader castle will be nothing more than a pile or rocks.

And you would have killed civilians in the process, thus enraging my people even more then already are, against you, mind you, and oon top of that, their is something called AA defenses, that while they be harder to hit a cruise missile with, can still target them on the decent.
I am Roman Catholic

Erquin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:39 am

Do you have any idea how mad I am at that remark? Seriously, you just ruined it and 2, Im a person of preservation.

Mozria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mozria » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:11 pm

And you would have killed civilians in the process, thus enraging my people even more then already are, against you, mind you, and oon top of that, their is something called AA defenses, that while they be harder to hit a cruise missile with, can still target them on the decent.

Modern cruise missiles fly only meters above the ground and can follow terrain to mask their presence. Shooting one down in complex terrain is nigh impossible even in the best of circumstances, let alone spotting it in the first place.

Northern Collectives
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Collectives » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Mozria wrote:
Northern Collectives wrote:And you would have killed civilians in the process, thus enraging my people even more then already are, against you, mind you, and oon top of that, their is something called AA defenses, that while they be harder to hit a cruise missile with, can still target them on the decent.

Modern cruise missiles fly only meters above the ground and can follow terrain to mask their presence. Shooting one down in complex terrain is nigh impossible even in the best of circumstances, let alone spotting it in the first place.

I never said it was easym I said it was possible.
I am Roman Catholic

Erquin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:53 am

Vice-Theatrical Command, somewhere high up north in the NorthCol
12:34PM Local Time, -23 degrees Fahrenheit

The table was laid out in front of the natural Erquinian, his pale hands on the table itself and his veins showing up as blue rivers. 3 days ago, theatrical command down south had been found and destroyed by Rangers and an outdated nuclear bunker-buster. A pin was placed on the place where theatrical command had been deactivated, and where its accompanying EEA battalion had relocated, luckily having there a back reinforced entrance to the bunker which they came out of. Apparently, from intelligence, the EEA troops had wrecked havok on a recon ranger encampment in the middle of the night. A reported 10 OC-134's had been destroyed out of 30 of the EEA strike force. What was worse was the St. Matthew had been taken over, but it was a Stalingrad, and a reported 2 brigades of the NSR had been wiped out in the city fighting, while only 1 brigade and 2 labor and artillery regiments had held the city to the last man and gun. Rommel looked over the map anyhow, and there, he could see the 5th, 6th,and 7th corps lining up for either a defensive line or an iconic Erquinian charge. Nonetheless, the plan had to be good, and then the doors opened to reveal 3 generals, one in a green-blue general's trenchcoat, plaid in medals and ribbons.. High-general Jay Ikulon.

"We have a big problem gentleman, as you can see here." he started out, continuing "The NSR forces have ceased control of St. Matthew, but at a great cost, but nonetheless, we've been ravaged by the Allied Nations nuclear bunker busters and NSR Rangers at theatrical command. Luckily, I was here when I was to be transferred, right before the incident.". The general spread two sheets of tactical information and 1 sheet of a possible Mozrian alliance, and he pointed to one tac. sheet and to the line up of the corps. "We've gotten the results from our TCM, and they show that if we do a full scale assault and then isolate pockets of the NSR, we can win back our land and probably push the Sylvan troops back to their muddy holes". TCM was an Erquinian battle calculation system that was so secret, only the general, president, and about 8 developers had knowledge of it and the keys to the development site, excluding a few janitors of course (Hehe). The thing was smart, and it could calculate nation wide movements at an alarming scale. You would input the battlegrounds, the nation using it and the nation who we are fighting, intelligence about their force populace and logistics situation, etc, and then it would calculate a solution and contingency to almost everything that could possibly go wrong. Though, Rommel had a different idea, "Why don't we just make a full scale assault and get it over with? The more time we waste making this plan work and get done, the more ways the NSR can counter it, with a great cost of our troops and reserves. Besides, I doubt we can do that without so much of an air force considering their damned Sif-21s and 19s made the Northcol Royal Airforce into mush, while the EAF cant get over here and do missions without airfields...". One of the accompanying generals countered "We can Rommel, its just a matter of intimidation and fear mongering, as well as overwhelming our enemy. We have a guerrilla movement behind enemy lines, who will destroy the prime logistical strength of the Sylvan Armed Forces at our command. Besides, the more they advance, the less air power they have, and we can strike now because their air force might as well be exhausted by now.". The general stopped talking, and he took a cup of tea and started drinking it.

They all dispersed as the final decision had been made, overwhelm the NSR forces, isolate them, starve them, kill them. It was simply a matter of fear mongering, intimidation, and overwhelming the enemy force they said.

To be continued in a battle paragraph! CHAARGE!

Mozria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mozria » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:28 am

Wrong thread, Erquin.

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:04 am

Erquin, I would encourage you too launch a counterattack.

And if I'm encouraging you to do it it's probably not a good idea xD

I'm also about to post; mine should be up by lunchtime.

Erquin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:23 am

Mozria wrote:Wrong thread, Erquin.

Its to give you guys an impression of what is my next post, and yes I am going to countterattack, immensely

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents