NATION

PASSWORD

Help?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Isokano
Secretary

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Help?

Postby Isokano » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 pm

[DELETE]
Last edited by Isokano on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esperanto estas la lingvo de la mundo. Ĉiuj popoloj bezonas paroli ĝin.
Isokana Ambasadeja Programo
Isokanaj Elektoj

Male, 18, USA
Languages: English; Spanish, Esperanto, and Japanese (Learning); Russian (want to learn)
Independence Movements I Support: Basque Country, Catalonia, Kosovo, Occitania, Palestine, Quebec, SADR, Scotland, Taiwan, Tibet, Wales
Likes: Alphabetized lists, Centrism, Feminism, Immigration Reform, Languages, Left-Libertarianism, LGBT rights, Net Neutrality, Pro-Choice
Dislikes: Autocracy, Fascism, Homophobia, Marxist-Leninist Communism, Pro-Life, Racism, Radical Atheism, Radical Feminism, Radical Religion, Republicanism, Theocracy, US Politics

Gun Manufacturers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:38 pm

You might want to check here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=238034
Gun control is like trying to solve drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to own cars.

Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...

Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo

Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.

Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

Isokano
Secretary

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Isokano » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:42 pm

[DELETE]
Last edited by Isokano on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esperanto estas la lingvo de la mundo. Ĉiuj popoloj bezonas paroli ĝin.
Isokana Ambasadeja Programo
Isokanaj Elektoj

Male, 18, USA
Languages: English; Spanish, Esperanto, and Japanese (Learning); Russian (want to learn)
Independence Movements I Support: Basque Country, Catalonia, Kosovo, Occitania, Palestine, Quebec, SADR, Scotland, Taiwan, Tibet, Wales
Likes: Alphabetized lists, Centrism, Feminism, Immigration Reform, Languages, Left-Libertarianism, LGBT rights, Net Neutrality, Pro-Choice
Dislikes: Autocracy, Fascism, Homophobia, Marxist-Leninist Communism, Pro-Life, Racism, Radical Atheism, Radical Feminism, Radical Religion, Republicanism, Theocracy, US Politics

Neoconstantius
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neoconstantius » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Isokano wrote:
Gun Manufacturers wrote:You might want to check here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=238034

Thanks for the tip. That thread, however, seems to be more for flag creation on MSPaint. I just want to edit this image to make it look like the Isokanoan flag.

That thread's your best shot. This definitely doesn't belong in General.
GO ILLINI
Ja Rusyn byl, jesm'y budu.
Podkarpatskie Rusyny, ostavte hlubokyj son!
Sloboda! Autonómia! Nezávislosť!

Gun Manufacturers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Isokano wrote:
Gun Manufacturers wrote:You might want to check here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=238034

Thanks for the tip. That thread, however, seems to be more for flag creation on MSPaint. I just want to edit this image to make it look like the Isokanoan flag.

The gameplay forum is where you're going to want to ask.
Gun control is like trying to solve drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to own cars.

Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...

Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo

Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.

Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

Return to General