NATION

PASSWORD

The Great Delphi Expanse (OOC/Sign Up)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Animarnia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

The Great Delphi Expanse (OOC/Sign Up)

Postby Animarnia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:10 pm

The Great Delphi Expanse
Story
“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change” - Stephen Hawking.

In the Darkness, they live, in the world between worlds, it contains no temporal or spatial dimensions, had no "up" or "down", even time itself, in the truest sense of the world does not exist there. The Ancients, they called it the Void, the Eternal called it the Howling and the Time Lords called it Hell. The Codexians call it “home”, The Codexians are a race who live in the heart of the multi-verse, they maintain, they watch, they write. Then the Great Rapture came upon us, the detonation of a reality bomb a unique weapon, that could literally erase the bonds holding atoms together, wiping out entire universes, and then it spread to parallel universes, from world to world, from universe to universe like a spiders web across creation, as if someone had hit the centre of the multi-verse with a great hammer!.

The Codexians knew that if they did not act, then all life in the multi-verse was in danger, not just in our world, but every world, to stem the tide the Codexians used there own reality bomb, - one to cancel out the other, it was the slimiest of chances, it worked but at terrible cost, trillions dead but worse the universal barriers were severely weakened and so several universes collapsed into each other forming the great Rapture...and an area known as the Delphi Expanse, Earth tore itself apart as the multiple version of itself tried to exist in the same space at the same time, the Codexians eventually Phase locked it to prevent it from causing another reality bomb and collapsing the multi-verse further. The Map

The OOC
The Delphi Expanse is a “Galaxy sized” area of space, that has just suffered “The Great Rapture” as mentioned above, which is in effect the merging of several science fiction universes into one massive melting pot of awesome!. I've sectioned off the Galaxy into various political sections with borders, territorial disputes and more anomalies than you can shake a stick at. In many ways the Expanse, at its core is like the “Earth” Experience but for Future Tech so that FT Players can RP in a closed ‘Universe’ as it were, Essentially creating an environment where we can all relate to each other and distances and borders actually mean something.

Universes Included So far: -
Star Trek
Star Wars
Mass Effect
Halo
Babylon 5
Andromeda
Doctor Who
Starcraft
Warhammer 40k
XCOM
Stargate

Claims
Just pick the Stellar nation you want to RP. Initially you'll be limited to what technology your empire has will depend on the universe it came from, but I imagine as you encounter other powers some friendly others not so much, and trade, steal or pillage you way to technology supremacy. Borders are set on the map for the start, but again – if you want to expand your territorial ambitions either though Liberation or “Liberation” that's up to you so long as we get a good story out of it. You can use Canon characters, but I'd prefer they be used sparingly, though if you do use them remember to portray them as they would react in character in their native universe, example Picard isn't going to go full on Blood God nor is Carrigan going to shit out unicorns and rainbows.

To Identify your Planets I'm going to go with the Star Trek System, because “its Easier”
Type : -
Class A – Arctic Ice climate
Class B – Barren desert climate
Class D – Demon Planet
Class J – Gas Giant
Class M – Garden World
Class V – Volcanic Climate

Rare Resources, Shipbuilding, Etc.
I’ve pretty much-covered most of the Cannon resources that we’re likely to encounter; if your universe has a rare resource, presume its present, also since these resources generally cannot be replicated or fabricated presume someone else will probably also want them, I'm not going to be exceptionally harsh on this unless someone is blatantly hogging all the resources (unless you've Rped a Global Galactic Conquest of Epic Awesomeness and left blood and gore in your wake). For the Sake of those of you who prefer hard numbers over story for development your Economy is dictated by your NS GDP (which you can find on any decent Calculator) multiplied by the first number of your NS population.

Technology bases
When it comes to technology, especially smashing to together so many different technology bases I embrace the maxim - Nothing is true; everything is permitted". Essentially so long as it appeared in the source material, there is some kind of reference materials available I can look at (if augments arise and I need to rule on it) and its not so ridiculously overpowered as to encroach on my sanity I'll allow it at least in principle. The rule of thumb when it comes to FT is this - “Don't be a dick”, So long as no one is a dick then I'm fully willing to embrace “the Rule of cool”. For the sake of narrative Cohesion and my sanity Time Travel and Omnipotent Beings are out however, they just cause far more trouble than they ever bring benefit to the story. Planet Killers however I'll allow, but remember before you start cranking out the Death Stars that this applies equally across the board – so the Sith get Death Stars, but the Commonwealth gets Nova Bombs, the SGC Gets Gate Busters, the Cardassians get Inter-System Ballistic Missiles...you get the idea, Also none of your planetary death machines are invincible, when they were designed they could never have compensated for the potential technology of another universe. Also its worth noting, since we've smashed universes together there will be relics around the place from the Forerunners, Ancient Lantians and the like.

Rules
Rule One – Thou Shall Not God Mod.
Rule Two – Thou Shall Not Be a Dick
Rule Three – Thou Shall remain Civil and Not Flame
Rule Four – Thou Shall Use Ignore Cannons as a Last Resort.

Application
Interested? Okay then. Fill out the Form Below. This is open to all, so anyone wants in just hit up the Application, I don't expect war and peace for every post but so long as you make an effort we're all good.

Faction Application
Code: Select all
[b]NS Name:[/b] <Your NS Name>
[b]Faction Name:[/b]  <Chosen Faction Name>
[b]Faction Strength:[/b] <Number of Ships>
[b]General:[/b] <Some General Background on your faction and how its currently dealing with the Great Rapture>

If for some reason you'd like to be a character "In-Verse" then use the form below.
Code: Select all
[B]Character Name:[/B] <Name>
[b]Birthday:[/b] <Birthday >
[b]Age:[/b] <Age>
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair Colour:[/b]
[b]Eye Colours:[/b]
[b]Any Phobias:[/b] <List any Fears of Phobias they have here>
[b]Traits:[/b] <List any Traits here>
[b]Ideals:[/b] <What are your characters ideals and have they changed since the Rapture>
[b]Bonds:[/b] <How does your character see there bonds to other people>
[b]Likes:[/b] <Likes>
[b]Dislikes[/b]: <Dislikes>
[b]Appearance:[/b] < 1 to 2 Paragraph description and or an Image>
[b]Personality:[/b]  <2 to 4 Paragraphs about your characters personality>
[b]Personal History:[/b] <Some Personnel History about them and how they fit into the world>
[b]Additional Information: [/b] <Anything you think is relevant that I missed out>

Edit: Because I derped and Forgot to mark it as Sign up and OOC
Last edited by Animarnia on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[ National Map | Regional Map | Topology Map ]
[DEFCON:1 || STRATCON:1 || TERRORALERT: Elevated]
Signitory to:: CASTLE | The Amistad Declaration | Theeb I & II | Covenant | The Deliean League

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:16 am

NS Name: Zepplien
Faction Name: The Dominion of the Gamma Quadrant (Year 2375 if that is ok)
Faction Strength: Never explicitly stated, however, personal estimate would put their forces around 1.5 million warships, mostly small attack ships. (They lost 30,000 ships in the Dominion war, using a 'few months' of transports from their home systems, two years of manufacturing, the Cardassian Union Fleet, and Breen Confederate fleet. I would really happily change this, I just assumed they would never send more than say 1/50th of their forces to help forces half the galaxy away)
General: The Dominion of the Gamma Quadrant (Better known as the infamous Dominion) has, in the words of a Founder to her people "Survived for two thousand years, and will not crumble because of this cataclysm. Instead we shall only grow stronger through new alliances." their Gamma Quadrant based Empire maintaining the status quo over their people, even as their massive fleets move to secure both Dominion Space and the space of their close allies of Cardassia, Breen, and the Son'a. This collapse of universe seems to be a blessing for the Dominion, at least in the short term, as the Breen scramble their cloaked ships to investigate potential allies, and the Cardassians revive much needed rest from war with the Federation. Though nothing official has been declared yet, Dominion diplomats have began giving out offers of protection to the Tholian Assembly and Gorn Hegemony, if they will accept similar terms to the other groups under the Dominion's wing.
Last edited by Zepplien on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Animarnia
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Animarnia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Zepplien wrote:NS Name: Zepplien
Faction Name: The Dominion of the Gamma Quadrant (Year 2375 if that is ok)
Faction Strength: Never explicitly stated, however, personal estimate would put their forces around 1.5 million warships, mostly small attack ships. (They lost 30,000 ships in the Dominion war, using a 'few months' of transports from their home systems, two years of manufacturing, the Cardassian Union Fleet, and Breen Confederate fleet. I would really happily change this, I just assumed they would never send more than say 1/50th of their forces to help forces half the galaxy away)
General: The Dominion of the Gamma Quadrant (Better known as the infamous Dominion) has, in the words of a Founder to her people "Survived for two thousand years, and will not crumble because of this cataclysm. Instead we shall only grow stronger through new alliances." their Gamma Quadrant based Empire maintaining the status quo over their people, even as their massive fleets move to secure both Dominion Space and the space of their close allies of Cardassia, Breen, and the Son'a. This collapse of universe seems to be a blessing for the Dominion, at least in the short term, as the Breen scramble their cloaked ships to investigate potential allies, and the Cardassians revive much needed rest from war with the Federation. Though nothing official has been declared yet, Dominion diplomats have began giving out offers of protection to the Tholian Assembly and Gorn Hegemony, if they will accept similar terms to the other groups under the Dominion's wing.

(Really tired now, but wanted something more substantial than a tag. Please don't take this as a reflection of my RPing skill, I will upgrade it tomorrow, though if you want to give me a few pointers as to what you want, that would help. Also did you make the map yourself? It is really cool.)

Accepted :) the last question is more a test of effort than RP skill. Also - the Map? Yeah I made that myself. Took forever. lol
Signitory to:: CASTLE | The Amistad Declaration | Theeb I & II | Covenant | The Deliean League

Mifan
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mifan » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:09 pm

Hmmm the Systems Alliance or UNSC...
Uh, they're called green hearts.

You racist.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:35 pm

Hmmm, who to pick...
Signatures are so 2014.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Animarnia wrote:
Zepplien wrote:-Snip-

Accepted :) the last question is more a test of effort than RP skill. Also - the Map? Yeah I made that myself. Took forever. lol

It looks great, and is amazing, but... I kinda have to nitpick, I am sorry

Tholians is misspelled, also (Though I assume it was for space reasons) it is the Tholian Assembly in full name
Hierarchy in the Turian Hierarchy is misspelled
As opposed to most the government of the Breen Confederacy is not added
The Gorn as well lack the full title of Gorn Hegemony
Is the Malon Empire these Malon? If so, holy crap, never thought of them of as big as the Federation
The Xindi Council, and Terran Empire (I assume the simple Terran blob is from another universe I don't know) is not represented, though I could totally understand not including them, the omission just kinda struck me (Probably just because you included so many)

Also, are those Cylon and Colonials supposed to be from Battlestar Galactica? And if so, why are they so massive?

Again very sorry for nitpicks
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Animarnia
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Animarnia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Animarnia wrote:

It looks great, and is amazing, but... I kinda have to nitpick, I am sorry

Tholians is misspelled, also (Though I assume it was for space reasons) it is the Tholian Assembly in full name
Hierarchy in the Turian Hierarchy is misspelled
As opposed to most the government of the Breen Confederacy is not added
The Gorn as well lack the full title of Gorn Hegemony
Is the Malon Empire these Malon? If so, holy crap, never thought of them of as big as the Federation
The Xindi Council, and Terran Empire (I assume the simple Terran blob is from another universe I don't know) is not represented, though I could totally understand not including them, the omission just kinda struck me (Probably just because you included so many)

Also, are those Cylon and Colonials supposed to be from Battlestar Galactica? And if so, why are they so massive?

Again very sorry for nitpicks

No Problem I appreciate the input I'll Poke around with the Map and Correct those thanks honestly I was on cold and flu meds most of the week so :P that's probably why, yeah a lot of the ones that didn't get a Government type in the name is because of space reasons, anyone that takes them is free to state them as there government types though.

1) Yep, Those Malons. Though how much of that space they "control" and how much is just an uninhabitable polluted mess is anyone's guess.
2) I didn't include the Xindi because I completely forgot about them truth be told until you just mentioned it. Same with the Terran Empire - That Terran Blob is Starcraft Terrans, If someone wants to RP the Xindi or TE feel free, though you have no "official" borders, maybe you get to carve some out? :)
3) Cylons and Colonials are from the new BSG-Verse. The Metacrash happened before the Cyans go nuke-happy, which is why the territory is so large, actual territorial maps are hard to come by, but we're led to believe that the Cylons occupied a fairly large section of space. and the Colonials had at least 12 Colonies and a sizeable military force, so I was "Generous" with the borders, presuming they had a military infrastructure and deep space stations or limited military bases.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:56 pm

I'm on my phone, so I can't quote the above but...

1) Wow... Just wondering why you made them so big...
2) Cool, so mirror universe factions would still exist? Perhaps in Quarian/BSG style fleets on the edges of space
3) Well, that amount of space seems really expensive, I do remember in the Show Caprica that their colonies are within only a few star systems. The Cylons have a humanoid population in the millions, likely living on one world and their massive space station. To have their space larger than the Breen and Cardassians is a little insane. Those two have 12 disputed star systems, more than the colonials would have even if each of their colonies had its star systems. The Colonial fleet also has around 900 ships (In the first episode Adama said they lost 300 ships and Starbuck responded 'thats a third of the fleet') the Cylons have a smaller fleet even including their older baseships from the Cylon war, as they said they would be unable to conquer the colonials without the CMP program.
Ode to Zepplin:

Animarnia
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Animarnia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Zepplien wrote:I'm on my phone, so I can't quote the above but...

1) Wow... Just wondering why you made them so big...
2) Cool, so mirror universe factions would still exist? Perhaps in Quarian/BSG style fleets on the edges of space
3) Well, that amount of space seems really expensive, I do remember in the Show Caprica that their colonies are within only a few star systems. The Cylons have a humanoid population in the millions, likely living on one world and their massive space station. To have their space larger than the Breen and Cardassians is a little insane. Those two have 12 disputed star systems, more than the colonials would have even if each of their colonies had its star systems. The Colonial fleet also has around 900 ships (In the first episode Adama said they lost 300 ships and Starbuck responded 'thats a third of the fleet') the Cylons have a smaller fleet even including their older baseships from the Cylon war, as they said they would be unable to conquer the colonials without the CMP program.

1) heavily radiated Polluted mess, also several maps I was using for sourcing sizes had them as fairly large.
2) That's fine with me. if someone wants to RP them.
3) Point. but just because a star System is not colonized doesn't mean its not defended and "claimed" purely for territorial reasons. I'm British :P that's kind of our thing xD But I can shrink them down though, if you think that's, anyone in particular you'd like to see in the spot once they've been shrunk down?

Edit One - Map Updated :) Thanks for your Feedback

Edit Two: By the way Guys and Girls since I've managed to squeeze out some additional space, if I have somehow missed your favourite sci-fi universe, feel free to suggest it and so long as there is some reasonable reference material for me to look at to plot out map stuff etc or you happen to be an expert on said universe and are willing to answer as I pick your brains with a sick I'm more than happy to add it.
Last edited by Animarnia on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Animarnia
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Animarnia » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Bumping..:) Needs more Players >.>

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:13 pm

I'd pick a faction from Alpha Centauri or Civilization: Beyond Earth but neither of them have FTL technology so they'd be pretty weak compared to other factions...
Signatures are so 2014.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Utceforp wrote:I'd pick a faction from Alpha Centauri or Civilization: Beyond Earth but neither of them have FTL technology so they'd be pretty weak compared to other factions...

The good Dominion would be happy to uplift these civilizations, if you will accept the Founders as your gods, and pretty much live as a protectorate. A protectorate with some broad freedoms, if you have seen Star Trek: DS9 the Cardassians were able to get the Dominion to wipe out terrorist groups through their territory, and then wage war on their behalf.
Ode to Zepplin:

Animarnia
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Animarnia » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:36 pm

So of all the sides on the map :P you want the one that isn't There? :P

Oh Nationstates. In seriousness though, I could add the Caretakers and Usurpers since they are the only ones in 'verse with advanced space travel, though no information is given on the size of there empire or technology level.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:38 pm

Animarnia wrote:So of all the sides on the map :P you want the one that isn't There? :P

Oh Nationstates. In seriousness though, I could add the Caretakers and Usurpers since they are the only ones in 'verse with advanced space travel, though no information is given on the size of there empire or technology level.

I definitely don't want to play the SMAX aliens, they're too vaguely described to work, and I'm leaning towards Civ: BE anyway. If I went with a SMAC faction I think I'd probably go with the University of Planet.
Signatures are so 2014.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:43 am

Utceforp wrote:
Animarnia wrote:So of all the sides on the map :P you want the one that isn't There? :P

I definitely don't want to play the SMAX aliens, they're too vaguely described to work, and I'm leaning towards Civ: BE anyway. If I went with a SMAC faction I think I'd probably go with the University of Planet.

Having played some Civ BE, I would totally pay in FTL tech for those Lev Destroyers, and other Purity/Supremacy technology

What faction were you thinking of playing?
Ode to Zepplin:

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Utceforp wrote:I definitely don't want to play the SMAX aliens, they're too vaguely described to work, and I'm leaning towards Civ: BE anyway. If I went with a SMAC faction I think I'd probably go with the University of Planet.

Having played some Civ BE, I would totally pay in FTL tech for those Lev Destroyers, and other Purity/Supremacy technology

Supremacy Slavic Federation, like my first Civ: BE playthrough is going to be.
Signatures are so 2014.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Utceforp wrote:
Zepplien wrote:Having played some Civ BE, I would totally pay in FTL tech for those Lev Destroyers, and other Purity/Supremacy technology

Supremacy Slavic Federation, like my first Civ: BE playthrough is going to be.

Hmm, I think the Slavic leader is a practical man, I think a deal could be brokered

Star Trek forces have a lot of things, but good land forces is not one of them. Plus I assume you could research the other units, and we could help each other
Ode to Zepplin:

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Utceforp wrote:Supremacy Slavic Federation, like my first Civ: BE playthrough is going to be.

Hmm, I think the Slavic leader is a practical man, I think a deal could be brokered

Star Trek forces have a lot of things, but good land forces is not one of them. Plus I assume you could research the other units, and we could help each other

I think I'm going wait for another, nicer faction than the Dominion to come along for the SF to be a client state to. I like your idea though.
Signatures are so 2014.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:45 pm

Also, reserving the Twelfth Doctor as a character.
Signatures are so 2014.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Utceforp wrote:
Zepplien wrote:Hmm, I think the Slavic leader is a practical man, I think a deal could be brokered

I think I'm going wait for another, nicer faction than the Dominion to come along for the SF to be a client state to. I like your idea though.

What has the Dominion ever done wrong? I mean, from their perspective a bunch of war mongering asshole rode into their space, the Dominion said no, then they just kept sending ships until they were forced to take drastic action.

I mean, the Dominion is pretty good to its client states, at least in my eyes
And Prime directive stops the other trek factions, BSG FTL is incredibly slow, and I'm not sure about the others
Ode to Zepplin:

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Utceforp wrote:I think I'm going wait for another, nicer faction than the Dominion to come along for the SF to be a client state to. I like your idea though.

What has the Dominion ever done wrong? I mean, from their perspective a bunch of war mongering asshole rode into their space, the Dominion said no, then they just kept sending ships until they were forced to take drastic action.

And Prime directive stops the other trek factions, BSG FTL is incredibly slow, and I'm not sure about the others

I don't know if the Prime Directive applies to late-game BE factions, I mean they may be "pre-warp" in the sense that they don't have reliable FTL ships, but they do have FTL stargate-style structures, cybernetics, brain-uploading, genetic engineering, teleporters and regularly interact with alien lifeforms, so I think they're advanced enough for Federation contact.
Signatures are so 2014.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Utceforp wrote:
Zepplien wrote:What has the Dominion ever done wrong? I mean, from their perspective a bunch of war mongering asshole rode into their space, the Dominion said no, then they just kept sending ships until they were forced to take drastic action.

I don't know if the Prime Directive applies to late-game BE factions, I mean they may be "pre-warp" in the sense that they don't have reliable FTL ships, but they do have FTL stargate-style structures, cybernetics, brain-uploading, genetic engineering, teleporters and regularly interact with alien lifeforms, so I think they're advanced enough for Federation contact.

Contact but not uplifting I would think. My offer will remain open anyway, so feel free to be a BE faction. You are always welcome within the Dominion
Ode to Zepplin:

Animarnia
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Animarnia » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Unfortunately I know zero about Civ Beyond Earth.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Animarnia wrote:Unfortunately I know zero about Civ Beyond Earth.

It is a game about a new colony being built on a new world after a vague 'Great Mistake' on Earth there are several groups that sent out colony ships, from the American Reclamation Corporation which is basically mega walmart, to the Slavic Federation, a pious satellite obsessed union of Eastern Block states.
Then once they are on the new world they develop technologies that lead their culture to adopt an affinity thus dictating their primary military style and the adaptation of their people
-Supremacy: These are cyborgs and robots with uploaded human brains, they focus on combined tactics by using their units together. They use extensive cybernetic upgrades to allow humans to survive on the new world.
-Harmony: These are humans who think we need to genetically engineer ourselves to survive on the new world. They have domesticated alien life as well, and use them both as war units and as livestock.
-Purity: These are humans who almost religiously believe in Old Earth, building biodomes, terraforming, and wearing large exosuits to survive. They use a rare rock called 'floatstone' to lift massive fortresses off their world, floating them over oceans, rivers, lakes, forests, and deep cannons to destroy alien scum.
Ode to Zepplin:

Animarnia
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Animarnia » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:17 pm

Then they probably wouldn't have a spot on the map most likely, like the Xindi at least until "Things happen" and they get uplifted by someone

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse