NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Flame in Lord Freud Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Flame in Lord Freud Thread

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:06 pm

I'm saving others the time and trouble, as I have no regrets about posting this, but understand that it's worthy of whatever you may choose to dish out. I will not appeal any decision made as regards this post, and ask no one to appeal on my behalf.

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
greed and death wrote:I do not want the Down's syndrome people walking around either.

Hey, there.

Father of a disabled child, here, though she doesn't have Down's Syndrome. Just a question for you, and I hope that you take it in the spirit in which it was intended:

How fucking dare you?

Look, I've accepted that you have a unique sense of humor, and I've even learned to appreciate both that and your seemingly mystical ability to avoid getting warned for trolling. Hell, I even put you up for "Best Sarcasm". This, though? This is beyond the pale. This is vile. This is taking an entire class of people who are doing the best that they can to overcome major disabilities, and totally dehumanizing them. It's horrific. It's actually offensive. It's ableism of the highest order. Even as a joke, it's simply nasty. Hell, it's arguable that it's worse as a joke, because it means that rather than having a perspective that might be changed with enough education, you simply have such a shriveled soul that you see people with disabilities as somehow being a ripe subject for humor. God, how dickish can you be? You're trivializing their struggles and the struggles of their families. You're dismissing the bravery and strength that it takes to get up every day and deal with a culture in which you're often seen as little more than an object of scorn or pity. You're painting people who do their goddamned best every day of the week to keep up with the rest of the world as mere annoyances that you don't care to be subjected to. You're describing them in terms that strip them of basic humanity and dignity.

With the full understanding that I will be warned or otherwise sanctioned for this, and full acceptance of whatever punishment the moderators choose to dish out to me as a result of the following words, I have to say this as the father of a child who is going to deal with her own struggles due to a disabling physical condition.

On behalf of my daughter, and on behalf of her fellow people who deal with disabilities, fuck you. Fuck you, you goddamned fucking asshole. Fuck your snide attitudes, fuck your dehumanizing language, fuck your idea that the struggles of others to overcome enormous obstacles are worthy of dismissal, fuck your asinine sense of humor, fuck your constant unaddressed trolling of threads, fuck your arrogance that has nothing to back it up, fuck your superior attitude, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. You may not be the biggest asshole on this forum, but by God, you're the only one who seems to be able to get away with it on a regular basis. I'm sick of that, and I'm sick of you, you major goddamned fucking prick asshole. I sincerely hope that you're somehow inflicted with a major brain injury (NOTE: This is not a threat to cause one for you), and that you end up drooling in a wheelchair, entirely dependent upon others to change your diapers, and subjected to looks of pity and revulsion as the nurse takes you for your daily stroll around the park. See how you feel about disabled people then, and whether or not their daily challenges are worthy of mockery.

Thank you for your time.

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

As long as this report thread is here...

Postby Dyakovo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Euroslavia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:54 pm

All the reported posts have been taken care of.
BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

Return to Moderation