NATION

PASSWORD

Esperanto Nations Union Debating Floor (Members Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The World Health Organisation
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Esperanto Nations Union Debating Floor (Members Only)

Postby The World Health Organisation » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:48 pm

A meeting place for the nations of Esperanto Nations to decide on laws and agreements that will effect the whole region. Purposes include embassy acceptances, organisation set up, regional roleplay decisions, regional features implementation (e.g. Maps or Newspaper) and Condemnations or Commendations in the eyes of the region.

Code: Select all
[align=center][b]ENTER TITLE HERE[/b]
Purpose: ENTER A SHORT PHRASE DESCRIBING WHAT THE PROPOSAL IS ABOUT| Effect: WHAT WILL IT DO TO THE REGION| Strength: WEAK, MEDIUM OR STRONG[/align][hr]
[i]FIRST WORD OF THE SENTENCE HERE[/i] DESCRIBING WHAT THE PROPOSAL IS ABOUT, CONTINUE UNTIL  USING THIS FORMAT FOR EACH SENTENCE AFTERWARDS

[b]Hereby:[/b]

[i]FIRST WORD HERE[/i] DESCRIBE THAT ACTION THE PROPOSAL WILL TAKE IF PASSED, REPEAT THIS FORMAT FOR EACH SENTENCE UNTIL DONE.

Founder of Esperanto Nations! Send a puppet!
ESPERANTO!
Give Me a Telegram!
.....................THREAT #1.....................

Deian salazar wrote:
The World Health Organisation wrote:On the bright side we all become Chuck Norris.

NOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rhydosar
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Extraordinary Motion

Postby Rhydosar » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:39 pm

The Government of Rhydosar finds it inadequate to file this proposed motion as a formal proposal; instead we have decided to present it in the following format.

We propose the following layout for the assembly's debating hall:

http://tools.wmflabs.org/parliamentdiagram/svgfiles/2014-10-20.2116045861642186735.svg

Explanation:
Light Blue: The World Health Organisation
Black: Grand Duchy of Rhydosar
Red: Commonwealth of Esperantist-Ethini
Blue: United States of Vorshevzky
Yellow: The Australian of The Republic of Southern Antarctica
Violet: The Grand Union of The Eastern Antarctic State (Observer)
Brown-Orange: Free Monarchical State of Sebastianbourg (Observer)

In the event of other nations applying for membership in this assembly the layout shall be modified.
Last edited by Rhydosar on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Health Organisation » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:51 am

Rhydosar wrote:The Government of Rhydosar finds it inadequate to file this proposed motion as a formal proposal; instead we have decided to present it in the following format.

We propose the following layout for the assembly's debating hall:

http://tools.wmflabs.org/parliamentdiagram/svgfiles/2014-10-20.2116045861642186735.svg

Explanation:
Light Blue: The World Health Organisation
Black: Grand Duchy of Rhydosar
Red: Commonwealth of Esperantist-Ethini
Blue: United States of Vorshevzky
Yellow: The Australian of The Republic of Southern Antarctica
Violet: The Grand Union of The Eastern Antarctic State (Observer)
Brown-Orange: Free Monarchical State of Sebastianbourg (Observer)

In the event of other nations applying for membership in this assembly the layout shall be modified.

Good idea however an error 404 comes up for me. But I understand what you want to do!
ESPERANTO!
Give Me a Telegram!

Deian salazar wrote:
The World Health Organisation wrote:On the bright side we all become Chuck Norris.

NOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Isokano
Secretary

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Isokano » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:25 am

We Need a World Map
Purpose: The map will show us everyone's territorial claims on planet Earth.| Effect: It will look cool| Strength: MEDIUM

We need a map. As the language of the world, Esperanto must cover all of the earth.

Hereby:

The proposal will allow the Esperanto Nations to select one among us with artistic ability in order to create a magnificent map.
Esperanto estas la lingvo de la mundo. Ĉiuj popoloj bezonas paroli ĝin.
Isokana Ambasadeja Programo
Isokanaj Elektoj

Male, 18, USA
Languages: English; Spanish, Esperanto, and Japanese (Learning); Russian (want to learn)
Independence Movements I Support: Basque Country, Catalonia, Kosovo, Occitania, Palestine, Quebec, SADR, Scotland, Taiwan, Tibet, Wales
Likes: Alphabetized lists, Centrism, Feminism, Immigration Reform, Languages, Left-Libertarianism, LGBT rights, Net Neutrality, Pro-Choice
Dislikes: Autocracy, Fascism, Homophobia, Marxist-Leninist Communism, Pro-Life, Racism, Radical Atheism, Radical Feminism, Radical Religion, Republicanism, Theocracy, US Politics

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Health Organisation » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Isokano wrote:
We Need a World Map
Purpose: The map will show us everyone's territorial claims on planet Earth.| Effect: It will look cool| Strength: MEDIUM

We need a map. As the language of the world, Esperanto must cover all of the earth.

Hereby:

The proposal will allow the Esperanto Nations to select one among us with artistic ability in order to create a magnificent map.

I support this proposal. (Three more endorsements needed).
ESPERANTO!
Give Me a Telegram!

Deian salazar wrote:

NOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Republic of Southern Antarctica
Political Columnist

Founded: May 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Southern Antarctica » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Isokano wrote:
We Need a World Map

Hereby:

La Respubliko de Suda Antarkto apogas ĉi

(The Republic of Southern Antarctica endorses this)

Isokano
Secretary

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Isokano » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:39 pm

The Republic of Southern Antarctica wrote:
Isokano wrote:
We Need a World Map

Hereby:

La Respubliko de Suda Antarkto apogas ĉi

(The Republic of Southern Antarctica endorses this)

Dankon, Suda Antarkto kaj Estro WHO. La Isokana Popola Respubliko dankas vin por viaj apogoj.
Last edited by Isokano on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esperanto estas la lingvo de la mundo. Ĉiuj popoloj bezonas paroli ĝin.
Isokana Ambasadeja Programo
Isokanaj Elektoj

Male, 18, USA
Languages: English; Spanish, Esperanto, and Japanese (Learning); Russian (want to learn)
Independence Movements I Support: Basque Country, Catalonia, Kosovo, Occitania, Palestine, Quebec, SADR, Scotland, Taiwan, Tibet, Wales
Likes: Alphabetized lists, Centrism, Feminism, Immigration Reform, Languages, Left-Libertarianism, LGBT rights, Net Neutrality, Pro-Choice
Dislikes: Autocracy, Fascism, Homophobia, Marxist-Leninist Communism, Pro-Life, Racism, Radical Atheism, Radical Feminism, Radical Religion, Republicanism, Theocracy, US Politics

Rhydosar
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhydosar » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:31 pm

The Grand Duchy of Rhydosar endorses this proposal.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Health Organisation » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:26 pm

The proposal is passed, if construction of the am could begin that would be appreciated.
ESPERANTO!
Give Me a Telegram!

Deian salazar wrote:

NOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates