NATION

PASSWORD

The NEW Organization of Democracies War Forum

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

The NEW Organization of Democracies War Forum

Postby Scyclones Empire » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:48 am

If you wish to apply, list your Leader, Army and/or Airforce and/or Navy, how many soldiers you have in each, what they're equipped with, and any vehicles, and how many of them there are. You can over 50,000 U.S. dollars. This you can find on NSEconomy http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?. It's easy to use, and is accurate; it's my personal choice. Anything made after 2000, or a concept weapon of yours but isn't real, has to be explained, IN FULL DETAIL in a tech forum I will create soon. If you don't think something works, you have to challenge it show flaws. You HAVE to show flaws to challang; it's not an option.

we play at the P.O.V. as our leaders, and can have conferences, make alliances (which can or cannot be public), AND GET DRUNK! (It's a reference to I.S.N.'s war forum.) Once all nation's but 1 or an alliance (if they don't backstab you to get all the glory of winning) are eliminated, the forum resets. There is no GM, so don't freak out.

When taking action, as Commandin Pillotus once said "You cant just say 'I nuk'd ur captol!'" you have to state that your headed towards my nation, allow me to respond, you say your headed towards my capitol with what ever you are heading there with, then I blow up your planes. It's simple, turn-based RPing.
~Emperor Scyclone of Tekashan
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Conventional Military

Postby Ranoria » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Scyclones Empire wrote:If you wish to apply, list your Leader, Army and/or Airforce and/or Navy, how many soldiers you have in each, what they're equipped with, and any vehicles, and how many of them there are. You can over 50,000 U.S. dollars. This you can find on NSEconomy http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?. It's easy to use, and is accurate; it's my personal choice. Anything made after 2000, or a concept weapon of yours but isn't real, has to be explained, IN FULL DETAIL in a tech forum I will create soon. If you don't think something works, you have to challenge it show flaws. You HAVE to show flaws to challang; it's not an option.

we play at the P.O.V. as our leaders, and can have conferences, make alliances (which can or cannot be public), AND GET DRUNK! (It's a reference to I.S.N.'s war forum.) Once all nation's but 1 or an alliance (if they don't backstab you to get all the glory of winning) are eliminated, the forum resets. There is no GM, so don't freak out.

When taking action, as Commandin Pillotus once said "You cant just say 'I nuk'd ur captol!'" you have to state that your headed towards my nation, allow me to respond, you say your headed towards my capitol with what ever you are heading there with, then I blow up your planes. It's simple, turn-based RPing.

What's up? I'm here!
My total military/reserves(I use broomdces, by the way, so I can find that stuff)-423,307,230
FUN! And FYI, for so,e suggestions, this sight is really useful. http://www.militaryfactory.com I use the other one for money itself. Anyways.
My budget(my own use for subtraction, don't pay attention)
$9,671,649,232,285

Air Force-for my multi-purpose I have the MiG 1.42 MFI. I have 375 of these.

Bombers- 18 B-52 Stratofortress.

Interceptors-F-15, 182
SPR Fighter, 1(Lockheed SR71 with flares and two PATRIOT missiles.
Transport Helos-AgustaWestland AW101/ EH Industries EH101 Merlin 35 currently in service.
CH-47D-(holds 46 men each) 950
8 C-130J-30 (Hercules) planes for heavy transportation
Attack Helos-AH-64 Apache gunship. 245

Naval Forces-
I have 7 Nimitz class aircraft carriers, 20 Burke-class destroyers, and 5 Vangaurd class Submarines. These are the bulk of my Navy. My flagship is a Nimitz modified for 100 more yards in length and 35 yards width ( very small, I know). It has 70 caliber MGs known as LWASPs, as well as three rail guns, to be explained later, and 12 howitzers. All of these ships, excluding the subs, have standard armaments and an additional three PATRIOT missile systems. The flagship is known as the RNS Seabound. Twenty four Osprey class minesweepers ensure water mine defense. My PT force is my favorite.
1,200 of them in the navy. They are used for destruction of larger ships. They have long range grenade launchers mounted in front and two M60 machine guns on the sides with GP-25 launchers mounted. Submersible C4 explosives can be remote controlled to breach the hulls of larger ships. Each explosive contains 8 pounds of C4. Yeah.

Ground troops-350,000,000
Basic-250,000,000
Armaments-Liquid body armor.(explained later) Strike Model(SM) 1.4(AN-94 with malleable rubber grips, Brass ammunition, built in zooming ACOG sight and inner red dot, and a lightweight, foldable stock.) Standard issue combat knives and tomohawk(one each) one fragmentation grenade, one flashbang grenade. Each solider also has a sure tote and a cheese grater as well as salted like juice, a rather large canteen of water, and some MREs of their choice as well as m50 gas masks.
Elites-100,000,000-
Same, but better training.
Special forces-
SPRs-1,500,000
Our finest human troops, these men as trained against hardened criminals who have superior weaponry and numbers. It takes around five years to complete the training regime. Their gear is about the same, but they also have...handcuffs.
ESPRs-15,000-
Our finest. Taken at birth, view Facebook for details.
Other equipment-
Firearms-
Splinterwood rifle-
A 51 caliber sniper rifle used for overkill and anti-vehicle.
MSR
LSAW
MP7/MP5
RPG-9
MP9-standard sidearm.
Equipment-
Silencers.
Binoculars (100x view, standard issue)
Milar blankets-standard issue
Ibuprofen-standard issue of a 50 tablet bottle
(Standard issue) First aide kit-Gauze, duct tape, rubbing alcohol, scissors, Morphine, stitches, bands used for tourniquet along with small metal sticks.
Two way FM Radio
Sunglasses.

That's all for them!

Vehicles-Be ready, about to go down.
5,199 M1114 HUMVEEs armed with either large GP25 launchers or M60s.
3,850 Challenger 2 tanks.
120,000 Alvis FV-103 Spartans(APC)
1,922 G6 Marksman anti air vehicles.
Modified F-150s with closed trailers with benches are also troop transports. We have 180,000 of them.

I'll edit this once I finish all of this stuff. It could take awhile.
Last edited by Ranoria on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scyclones Empire » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Scyclones Empire wrote:If you wish to apply, list your Leader, Army and/or Airforce and/or Navy, how many soldiers you have in each, what they're equipped with, and any vehicles, and how many of them there are. You can over 50,000 U.S. dollars. This you can find on NSEconomy http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?. It's easy to use, and is accurate; it's my personal choice. Anything made after 2000, or a concept weapon of yours but isn't real, has to be explained, IN FULL DETAIL in a tech forum I will create soon. If you don't think something works, you have to challenge it show flaws. You HAVE to show flaws to challenge; it's not an option.

Leader: Scyclone
Navy: Aircraft Carriers: TS Annaloch, TS Litheiro, and TS Demorsha. They are basic US Aircraft Carriers. They have a 10 F22s, 5 Black Hawks, and 1 VTOL. I have 50 battleships, and 20 subs.
Airforce: 3 VTOLS, 30 F22s, 1 Hercules, 10 Apaches, 10 Black Hawks, and 25 B52s.
Army: 25,000 soldiers [Clones (of Scyclone)] trained from birth, which are paid at 0 Lenofs per battle. (1 Lenof is about $.5 btw.) They are equipped with SCARs with 7 mags and Colt 1911s with 3 mags. They have plated body suits of carbon nanotube armor (graphite molecules restructured to be harder than diamonds) with gas masks in their packs. 75 M1 Abrams.
Coast Defense: 500 miles off the coast 5 miles apart from each other are constant E.M.P.s. they send an Electro-Magnetic Pulse with a 5 mile radius every 20 seconds. 250 miles from the coast placed 5 miles apart are railguns. Electric bowstring blah blah blah, you know how they work. These defenses only go around the coast. 3 Railguns are in every city. Railguns are on the edge of my territory that connects to land. these are my claims. Image
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scyclones Empire » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:43 pm

Sorry you have to list or show an image of your claims. [Image is easier(If you don't know how, upload it to a website, copy the image url, go to this forum, new post, click the Img button then paste!]

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scyclones Empire » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:08 am

I will be making a map of all the claims, so I don't care if you post an image, but at least state where they are

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Tennessee, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, North Carolina, West. Virginia Massachussetts, and Canada(NOTICE: Not Alaska)
Last edited by Ranoria on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Scyclones Empire wrote:
Scyclones Empire wrote:If you wish to apply, list your Leader, Army and/or Airforce and/or Navy, how many soldiers you have in each, what they're equipped with, and any vehicles, and how many of them there are. You can over 50,000 U.S. dollars. This you can find on NSEconomy http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?. It's easy to use, and is accurate; it's my personal choice. Anything made after 2000, or a concept weapon of yours but isn't real, has to be explained, IN FULL DETAIL in a tech forum I will create soon. If you don't think something works, you have to challenge it show flaws. You HAVE to show flaws to challenge; it's not an option.

Navy: Aircraft Carriers: TS Annaloch, TS Litheiro, and TS Demorsha. They are basic US Aircraft Carriers. They have a 10 F22s, 5 Black Hawks, and 1 VTOL. I have 50 battleships, and 20 subs.
Airforce: 3 VTOLS, 30 F22s, 1 Hercules, 10 Apaches, 10 Black Hawks, and 25 B52s.
Army: 25,000 soldiers [Clones (of Scyclone)] trained from birth, which are paid at 0 Lenofs per battle. (1 Lenof is about $.5 btw.) They are equipped with SCARs with 7 mags and Colt 1911s with 3 mags. They have plated body suits of carbon nanotube armor (graphite molecules restructured to be harder than diamonds) with gas masks in their packs. 75 M1 Abrams.
Coast Defense: 500 miles off the coast 5 miles apart from each other are constant E.M.P.s. they send an Electro-Magnetic Pulse with a 5 mile radius every 20 seconds. 250 miles from the coast placed 5 miles apart are railguns. Electric bowstring blah blah blah, you know how they work. These defenses only go around the coast. 3 Railguns are in every city. Railguns are on the edge of my territory that connects to land. these are my claims. Image

Okay, dude, I honestly think CNTs, lasers, and plasma are kind of OP and practically unusable, let's not even go there.
CNTs-To expensive to construct, no known way to make them long enough for armor.
Lumi is my NS mom

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:44 pm

FYI-What. I'm posting currently hasn't even halved my budget.
Lumi is my NS mom

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Defenses and Major Cities.

Postby Ranoria » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Conventional military is done, be warned that we have many things in construction.
This is the defensive layout of the nation and its major cities.
Quebec, Canada=Richardson, Ranoria.
Pop- 92.75 million(civilain) military-85 million
Richardson is an extremely fortified city. Two highways run in and out, as well as a river. All three can be closed off with thick steel gates, the river with a series of grates, which go above and under the water, and a boom. The walls around Richardson are 45 feet tall and made of cobblestone and granite. On the top are larger versions of the RPG-9, LWASPs, Howitzer artillery guns, PATRIOT missile launchers, and basic SAMs and AA guns. Other than that, the top has smaller launchers that contain exactly 100 slots for smalle grade rockets. These can be armed with explosives or tear gas.
The lower levels are manned in case of an attack by infantry, who will shoot out of slits in the wall.
Outside the wall, we have a fifteen foot deep moat, which we dump waste in every couple months. Beyond that, we have a ten foot deep, twenty foot wide trench. It has stakes in it to impale you as well. Getting over it is essentially suicde as you would have to use mobile bridges on foot, which would be shredded by our defenses. Beyond THAT we have a minefield, 300 feet wide, around the entire city.
Inner city defenses-the government has paid about 1/15 of the private buildings to allow it to place military fortifications and guns atop their buildings. Normally this consists of an 85-125 troop garrison within the complex, sandbags,camo paper, a PATRIOT launcher, and 20 mm guns.
Other than this, every east/west street is an avenue, every north/south is a street. At every intersection, during a lockdown, iron walls are put into place. They are 8.4 feet high and have ladders/steps where the 15 man garrisons in each can be deployed. Single walls can be retracted with a code and voice command within. 5 seconds. All inner city defenses have C4 explosives that can be detonated at any time.
The Keep-Heart of the central government. Buildings are built for defense, all of our elite SPR are stationed here. Walls are 28 feet high, same guns as city walls, etc. it contains bunkers .8 km deep, with numerous filtered air vents to the surface. Power is supplied by 158,000 gallons of propane in emergencies, otherwise by solar panels(which can be repaired with three sets of spares for each of the surface ones. Walls in bunker are titanium, with steel 2x4s supporting it. We have water/food for the body of the federal government and all ESPRs for 50 years, all soldiers equipment at twice the amount we need, a training area with BB guns, tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition, and bedding. There is also a medical wing, with 25 doctors( we have the same supply of food for them) We also have antibiotics and a crap ton of toilet paper(OOC:hahahaha, see what I did there) IC-Emergency communications are also abvailable.

Richmond, Virginia -Vricksinburg. This was our Capitol during the period from 1692-1946
Pop-56 million- military pop-15 million
Defenses-Wall surrounds it, wall is made of stone and is 28 feet high. The defenses are a downsized version of Richardson's, wi a 250 foot wide minefield, equally deep/wide moat and ditch, and the same weapons, just fewer. The bunkers are the exact same, but with only enough food for 350 SPRs and the regional government.

Wilmington, South Carolina-Coastal City
Pop-37 million military pop-12 million
One of the main bases of our Navy. This city's defenses are focused one the coast and the bay. PATRIOTS, 20mm guns, etc. Minefield is 185 feet wide. Barbed, electrified wire lines the perimeter, and there are sections of steel barricade which contain 20 mm guns. Howitzers are also contained within the cage. They have the same bunker system, which is standard of major cities, and the building system of Richardson.

St. John's, Canada(Newfoundland)-Moorisville-Another naval base. It is the second of the two, and contains the majority of the navy. It is purely a military base, there are no civilians at the location. It's defenses are identical to Coastal City's, but it also has the launchers of Richardson. Pop(military)-28 million-civilian-0

Memphis,TN- Matthensville
Pop-32 million(civilian) military pop-5 million
The third naval base. It currently is being converted into a naval base for the Mississippi River, and has only a small military presence. We are constructing a fleet and using TNT to form the port. We'd use a nuke, but there are already people there.

NOTE-Apart from Matthensville, the naval bases also contain a large portion of the Air Force, just enough to load respective Nimitz carriers, three of which are in St. John's, including the beautiful flagship.
Last edited by Ranoria on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:55 am, edited 9 times in total.
Lumi is my NS mom

Emerald Coast
Envoy

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Emerald Coast » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Nation Application
Name: Kingdom of Emerald Coast
Leader: King William Naslvor
Territory/Location: Modern Day United Kingdom and all territories abroad including British Indian Ocean Territory, Gibraltar, Bermuda, the Falkland Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, British Antarctic Territory, St Helena and its dependencies (Ascension and Tristan da Cunha), Montserrat, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, the Sovereign Base Areas on Cyprus, and Ireland.
Capitol: Dundee
Military Strength: 125,000 Men (Not All Are listed do to classified duties)
Navy- The Emerald Navy consists of the following types of ships and support aircraft: ( All Cruisers and Destroyers are equipped with AEGIS Missile system, along with other armaments)
5 Wasp Class Amphibious Assault Ships
Each Wasp has the following specifications:
Type: Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) amphibious assault ship
Displacement: 40,500 long tons (41,150 t) full load
Length: 831 ft (253.2 m)
Beam: 104 ft (31.8 m)
Draft: 27 ft (8.1 m)
Propulsion: Two boilers, two geared steam turbines, two shafts, 70,000 shaft-horsepower;
two General Electric LM2500 geared gas turbines, two shafts (USS Makin Island)
Speed: 22 knots (41 km/h; 25 mph)
Range: 9,500 nautical miles (17,600 km; 10,900 mi) at 18 kn (33 km/h; 21 mph)
Boats & landing
craft carried: 3 Landing Craft Air Cushion or
12 Landing Craft Mechanized[2]
Troops: 1,894 Marine Detachment
Complement: 1,208
Sensors and
processing systems: 1 AN/SPS-49 2-D Air Search Radar
1 AN/SPS-48 3-D Air Search Radar
1 AN/SPS-67 Surface Search Radar
1 Mk23 Target Acquisition System (TAS)
1 AN/SPN-43 Marshalling Air Traffic Control Radar
1 AN/SPN-35 Air Traffic Control Radar
1 AN/URN-25 TACAN system
1 AN/UPX-24 Identification Friend Foe
Armament: Two Rolling Airframe Missile launchers
Two Sea Sparrow missile launchers
Three 20 mm Phalanx CIWS systems (LHD 5–8 with two)
Four 25 mm Mk 38 chain guns (LHD 5–8 with three)
Four .50 BMG machine guns
Aircraft carried: Actual mix depends on the mission[3]
Standard Complement:
6 AV-8B Harrier II attack aircraft
4 AH-1W SuperCobra attack helicopter
12 CH-46 Sea Knight helicopters or 4+ MV-22 Osprey
4 CH-53 Sea Stallion helicopters
3–4 UH-1N Huey helicopters
Assault:
42 CH-46 Sea Knight helicopters
or
22+ MV-22 Osprey
Sea Control:
20 AV-8B Harrier II attack aircraft
6 SH-60F/HH-60H ASW helicopters
1 Marine Recon Platoon
1 Marine Raider Team
1 Marine Cyber Security Team
10 Ticonderoga Class Cruisers
Each Ticonderga has the following specifications:
Type: Guided-missile cruiser
Displacement: Approx. 9,600 long tons (9,800 t) full load
Length: 567 feet (173 m)
Beam: 55 feet (16.8 meters)
Draft: 34 feet (10.2 meters)
Propulsion:
4 × General Electric LM2500 gas turbine engines, 80,000 shaft horsepower (60,000 kW)
2 × controllable-reversible pitch propellers
2 × rudders
Speed: 32.5 knots (60 km/h)
Range: 6,000 nmi (11,000 km) at 20 kn (37 km/h); 3,300 nmi (6,100 km) at 30 kn (56 km/h).
Complement: 33 officers, 27 Chief Petty Officers, and approx. 340 enlisted
Sensors and
processing systems:
AN/SPY-1A/B multi-function radar
AN/SPS-49 air search radar
AN/SPG-62 fire control radar
AN/SPS-73 surface search radar
AN/SPQ-9 gun fire control radar
AN/SLQ-32 Electronic Warfare Suite
AN/SQQ-89(V)1/3 - A(V)15 Sonar suite, consisting of:
AN/SQS-53B/C/D active sonar
AN/SQR-19 TACTAS, AN/SQR-19B ITASS, & MFTA passive sonar
AN/SQQ-28 light airborne multi-purpose system
Electronic warfare
& decoys: Mark 36 SRBOC
AN/SLQ-25 Nixie
Armament:
cruiser mark 26
2 × Mk 26 missile launchers
68 × RIM-66 SM-2, and 20 × RUR-5 ASROC
8 × RGM-84 Harpoon missiles
2 × Mark 45 5 in / 54 cal lightweight gun
2–4 × .50 cal (12.7 mm) gun
2 × Phalanx CIWS
2 × Mk 32 12.75 in (324 mm) triple torpedo tubes
cruiser mark 41
2 × 61 cell Mk 41 vertical launch systems containing
122 × mix of:
RIM-66M-5 Standard SM-2MR Block IIIB
RIM-156A SM-2ER Block IV
RIM-161 SM-3
RIM-162A ESSM
RIM-174A Standard ERAM
BGM-109 Tomahawk
RUM-139A VL-ASROC
2 × Mk 45 Mod 2 5-in/54-cal lightweight gun
2 × 25 mm Mk 38 gun
2 × Phalanx CIWS Block 1B
2 × Mk 32 12.75-in (324 mm) triple torpedo tubes for lightweight torpedoes
Armor: limited Kevlar splinter protection in critical areas
Aircraft carried: 2 × Sikorsky SH-60B or MH-60R Seahawk LAMPS III helicopters.
1 Marine Raider Team
10 Arleigh Burke Class Destroyers
Each A. Burke has the following specification:
Type:Destroyer
Displacement Fully loaded:
Flight I: 8,315 t (8,184 long tons; 9,166 short tons)
Flight II: 8,400 t (8,300 long tons; 9,300 short tons)
Flight IIA: 9,200 t (9,100 long tons; 10,100 short tons)
Flight III: 9,800 t (9,600 long tons; 10,800 short tons)[3]
Length: 505 ft (154 m) (Flights I and II)
509 ft (155 m) (Flight IIA)
Beam: 66 ft (20 m)
Draft: 30.5 ft (9.3 m)
Installed power: 3 × Allison AG9140 Generators (2500kW each, 440V)
Propulsion: 4 General Electric LM2500-30 gas turbines each generating 29,500 shp (22,000 kW);[4]
coupled to two shafts, each driving a five-bladed reversible controllable pitch propeller;
Total output: 118,000 shp (88,000 kW)
Speed: In excess of 30 kn (56 km/h; 35 mph)
Range: 4,400 nmi (8,100 km) at 20 kn (37 km/h; 23 mph)
Boats & landing
craft carried: 2 Rigid hull inflatable boats
Complement:
Flight I: 303 total[5]
Flight IIA: 23 officers, 300 enlisted[6]
Sensors and
processing systems:
AN/SPY-1D 3D Radar
AN/SPS-67(V)2 Surface Search Radar
AN/SPS-73(V)12 Surface Search Radar
AN/SQS-53C Sonar Array
AN/SQR-19 Tactical Towed Array Sonar
AN/SQQ-28 LAMPS III Shipboard System
Electronic warfare
& decoys:
AN/SLQ-32(V)2 Electronic Warfare System
AN/SLQ-25 Nixie Torpedo Countermeasures
MK 36 MOD 12 Decoy Launching System
AN/SLQ-39 CHAFF Buoys
Armament:

Missiles:
Flight I: 90 cell Mk 41 Vertical Launching System (VLS)
Flights II and IIA: 96 cell Mk 41 VLS
BGM-109 Tomahawk
RIM-66M Standard medium range SAM (has an ASuW mode)[citation needed]
RIM-161 Standard Ballistic missile defense missile for Aegis BMD (15 ships as of March 2009[7])
RIM-162 ESSM (4 per cell) SAM (DDG-79 onward)
RUM-139 Vertical Launch ASROC
RIM-174A Standard ERAM to be added in 2011
RGM-84 Harpoon SSM (not in Flight IIA units)[8]
Guns:
1 × 5-inch (127-mm)/54 Mk-45 Mod 1/2 (lightweight gun) (DDG-51 through −80); or
1 × 5-inch (127-mm)/62 Mk-45 mod 4 (lightweight gun) (DDG-81 onwards)
2 × (DDG-51 through −84); or
1 × (DDG-85 onwards) 20 mm Phalanx CIWS
2 × 25 mm M242 Bushmaster cannons
Torpedoes:
2 × Mark 32 triple torpedo tubes (six Mk-46 or Mk-50 torpedoes, Mk-54 in the near future)
Aircraft carried:
Flights I and II: None
Flight IIA onwards: up to two MH-60R Seahawk LAMPS III helicopters
Aviation facilities:
Flights I and II: Flight deck only, but LAMPS III electronics installed on landing deck for coordinated DDG-51/helo ASW operations
Flight IIA onwards: Flight deck and enclosed hangars for two MH-60R LAMPS III helicopters
1 Marine Raider Team
5 Seawolf Submarines (Spec Forces applicable)
Displacement:
Surfaced: 8,600 tons
Submerged: 9,138 tons, 12,139 tons full, USS Jimmy Carter[1]
Length: 353 ft (108 m)
Beam: 40 ft (12 m)
Propulsion: 1 S6W PWR 45,000 hp (34,000 kW)
1 secondary propulsion submerged motor
1 shaft
1 propeller
Speed: 30–35 knots (56–65 km/h) or over
Range: unlimited
Endurance: Only limited by food supplies
Complement: 140
Crew: 14 officers; 126 enlisted
Armament: 8 × 660 mm torpedo tubes (50 Tomahawk cruise missile/Harpoon/Mk-48 torpedo)
1 Naval Cyber Security Team
3 Virginia Class Submarines (Spec Forces applicable)
Type: Attack submarine
Displacement: 7,900 metric tons (7,800 long tons)
Length: 377 ft (115 m)
Beam: 34 ft (10 m)
Propulsion: S9G reactor 40,000 shp (30,000 kW)
Endurance: Only limited by food and maintenance requirements.
Test depth: +800 ft (240 m)
Complement: 135 (15:120)
Armament:
12 × VLS (BGM-109 Tomahawk cruise missile) tubes
4 × 533 mm torpedo tubes (Mk-48 torpedo)
27 × torpedoes & missiles (torpedo room)[6]
15 Freedom Variant Littoral Combat Ships (Spec Forces applicable)
Type: Littoral combat ship
Displacement: 3,000 t (3,000 t) (full load)[2]
Length: 378 ft (115 m)
Beam: 57.4 ft (17.5 m)
Draft: 12.8 ft (3.9 m)
Installed power: Electrical: 4 Isotta Fraschini V1708 diesel engines, Hitzinger generator units, 800 kW each
Propulsion: 2 Rolls-Royce MT30 36 MW gas turbines, 2 Colt-Pielstick diesel engines, 4 Rolls-Royce waterjets
Speed: 47 knots (87 km/h; 54 mph) (sea state 3)[3]
Range: 3,500 nmi (6,500 km; 4,000 mi) at 18 knots (33 km/h; 21 mph)[4]
Endurance: 21 days (336 hours)
Boats & landing
craft carried: 11 m (36 ft) RHIB, 40 ft (12 m) high-speed boats
Complement: 50 core crew, 65 with mission crew (Blue and Gold crews)[5]
Sensors and
processing systems:
EADS North America TRS-3D air and surface search radar[6]
Lockheed Martin COMBATSS-21 combat management system[6]
AN/SQR-20 Multi-Function Towed Array (As part of ASW mission module)[7][8]
Electronic warfare
& decoys:
Argon ST WBR-2000 ESM system
Terma A/S SKWS decoy system[6]
Armament:
AGM-114L Hellfire missiles[9]
1 × BAE Systems Mk 110 57 mm gun, 400 rounds in turret and two ready service magazines with 240 rounds each.[10]
4 × .50 in (12.7 mm) machine guns
2 × 30 mm Mk44 Bushmaster II guns
One Mk 49 launcher with 21 × RIM-116 Rolling Airframe Missile Surface-to-Air Missiles
Other weapons as part of mission modules
Aircraft carried:
2 × MH-60R/S Seahawk
MQ-8 Fire Scout
Marine Corps Strength:
The Emerald Coast Marine Corps makes up the main fighting force for the Kingdom. The are the first line of defense at home and abroad. You will find Marines at every territorial post in the Kingdom.
1st Division:
1st Regiment of Marines (3000 Men)
2nd Regiment of Marines (3000 Men)
3rd Regiment of Marines (3000 Men)
1st Marine Support Group (1200 Men)
1st Marine Raider Battalion (500 Men)
2nd Division:
4th Regiment of Marines (3000 Men)
5th Regiment of Marines (3000 Men)
6th Regiment of Marines (3000 Men)
2nd Marine Support Group (1200 Men)
2nd Marine Raider Battalion (500 Men)
Independent Marine Detachments: ( Detachments in different territories)
1st Marine Parachute Regiment (1000 Men)
2nd Marine Parachute Regiment (1000 Men)
3rd Parachute Special Warfare Team ( Number Unknown)
All Security Detachments consist of 500 Men
1st Security Detachment
2nd Security Detachment
3rd Security Detachment
4th Security Detachment
5th Security Detachment
Marine Arctic Warfare Group (1800 Men)
Marine EOD Command (3000 Men)
All Air Wings consist of 1000 Men
1st Marine Air Wing
2nd Marine Air Wing
3rd Marine Air Wing
4th Marine Air Wing
All Marine MEUs consist of 1000 Men
1st MEU
2nd MEU
3rd MEU
4th MEU
5th MEU
Marine Exploration/Science Command (5000 Men)
Marine Administrative/E.C.M.C HQ Command (2000 Men)
Marine Diplomatic Group (1200 Men)
Naval Units attached to the Marine Corps: ( Following Units all consist of 1800 men, consisting of both Navy and Marine personnel)
1st Naval Medical Group
2nd Naval Medical Group
3rd Naval Medical Group
4th Naval Medical Group
1st Technological Group
2nd Technological Group
3rd Technological Group
1st Naval Air Group
2nd Naval Air Group
3rd Naval Air Group
1st Special Warfare Group
2nd Special Warfare Group
Special Operations Command:
This command consists of the Marine Raiders, the Recon Marines, and the Highland Guards.
SPECOPS consists of 10,000 men.

Royal Marine Foot Guards: All Regiments consist of 1000 men.
1st Regiment of Marine Guards
2nd Regiment of Marine Guards
3rd Regiment of Marine Guards

All of the units above have the following support vehicles at there disposal outside the fleet:
100 HUMVEES
75 1 and 1/2 ton transport trucks
50 M113 Armored Personnel Carriers
10 BV 206s Winter Personnel Carriers
30 M1 Abrams Main Battle Tanks
25 Bradley Fighting Vehicles
200 155 Milometer Howitzers
15 Black Hawk Helicopters
15 Sea King Helicopters
20 Chinook Helicopters
5 Little Bird Helicopters
20 NASAMS Deployable Rocket sites
15 C-130s
10 P-3C Orion
12 DA-20
20 F-16s
30 Harriers
20 A-10 Thunderbolts
The supply lists for the troops are as follows:

Gentex SPH-5 helicopter helmet
Lightweight Helmet (LWH)
Modular Tactical Vest or (MTV)
Amphibious Assault Vest, Quick-Release,
PRU-70/P22P-18 (V) is an Armored Survival Vest
Enhanced Combat Helmet
Small Arms Protective Insert (SAPI)
Advanced Bomb Suit (ABS)
M40 Field Protective Mask
"Nerve Agent Antidote Kit
Improved Load Bearing Equipment or ILBE
All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment — or ALICE
All Purpose Environmental Clothing System (APECS): Rather than issue the 3rd generation Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS), the Marine Corps has begun issuing the APECS, consisting of a MARPAT parka and pant.[24] The APECS is structurally almost identical to ECWCS shell jacket and trousers.
The Lightweight Exposure Suit offers similar capabilities.[25]
The Combat Desert Jacket is a lighter suit to protect Marines from the harsh desert climate.[26]
The Extreme Cold Weather Parka & Trouser offer heavy protection from cold weather, and include overboots.[27]
The Snow Camouflage Uniform [28] is a winter MARPAT overgarment to camouflage Marines and their equipment in snow.
Polypropylene undershirt and underdrawer, nicknamed "polypro" and officially known as "silkweight", is a mock turtleneck and trousers designed to be worn next to skin, and designed by Polartec.[29] Flame-resistant versions are available.[30]
The Grid Fleece Midweight underwear includes a pullover and pants (in green and coyote brown). While the pullover is commonly issued as a warming layer in most locations, the pants are traditionally not issued unless the recipient is expected to face a cold weather environment.[31] Flame-resistant versions are available.[32]
A cap made from microfleece is given to Marines in most environments.[33]
Cold weather socks and scarfs are also offered to Marines going to cold weather environments.
Mountain/Cold Weather Boots, later renamed Rugged All Terrain (RAT) Boots,[34] and Extreme Cold Vapor Barrier Boots are given. The overboots are insulated with an air barrier, and include a valve to allow paratroopers to jump with them, while the RAT Boot is reinforced with chemically impregnated leather for durability and stability.[35]

1974-vintage flight helmet and jacket
Other
The Flame Resistant Organizational Gear (FROG) is a fire and heat protection system designed to help protect Marines from burn injuries associated with roadside bombs.
Units with firefighting capabilities (Marine Wing Support Squadrons and Headquarters and Headquarters Squadrons ) are issued firefighting suits and self-contained breathing apparatus.[36]
Coveralls or jumpsuits are issued to vehicle crew, mechanics, and other Marines whose duties may render other uniforms unserviceable. They can have varying degrees of fire protection, and come in green and coyote brown to match the seasonal change of utilities from woodland to desert camouflage. Pilots and aircrew typically wear flight suits and flight jackets, as well as g-suit, pressure suits, and life vests as needed.
Various gloves are offered by the Corps. Often, most Marines receive simply a woolen liner and leather shell, however, those who require more specialized gloves are issued them (cold weather, hazmat, Mechanix brand, etc.).
The Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform has built-in slots for knee and elbow pads, but many Marines prefer to purchase their own pads. The Commandant has authorized units to purchase knee and elbow pads for uniformity.
The Corps is also contracting to receive protective silk underwear in use by the British Army. While not designed for ballistic protection, the so-called "blast boxers" do provide wound mitigation to groin injuries.[37]
The Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) is used for immediate battlefield treatment. It includes several bandages, a tourniquet, burn ointment, some water purification tablets, and QuikClot Antihemorrhagic/hemostatic agent.[38] The Army utilizes an IFAK with different contents, but a similar purpose.[39] In 2010, the QuikClot powder was replaced by QuikClot Combat Gauze, a kaolin-infused gauze bandage.[40]
Individual Water Purification System allows Marines to purify water to potable standards.[41] These can be compatible with the standard issue hydration pack, similar to CamelBak brand packs. Of course, plastic 1-quart canteens are issued as well, with a metal canteen cup and stand.
Several types of eye protection are offered, including ballistic goggles and sunglasses made by Eye Safety Systems, Inc. and Wiley X, and are available with prescription lens inserts.[42]
Ballistic Hearing Protection is a two-sided earplug that offers Marines protection from audio damage.[43]
The entrenching tool or "E-tool" is standard issue to all Marines to prepare defensive fighting positions.
All Marines usually receive a foam sleeping mat, a Modular Sleep System (with a light, heavy, and waterproof sleeping bags to allow the user to adapt to ambient conditions and a compression sack to hold them), and a tarpaulin or waterproofponcho and liner that doubles as an expedient blanket.
The Vietnam War-era olive drab plastic angle-head flashlight (running on D-cell batteries with colored lens filters) purchased at recruit training was deemed unsuitable for combat in 2007, and a replacement from Streamlight was fielded in 2009. The Sidewinder HandHeld FlashLight (HHFL) is lightweight with a head adjustable over 185° of movement, light-emitting diodes providing five intensities each of white, red, blue, and infrared light (including a strobe function), helmet mount, and runs on AA batteries.[44][45] Aside from providing illumination, this smaller and lighter flashlight can be used for signalling and detecting blood residue.
No standard tactical light exists, however, many Marines choose to purchase their own.
The Martial Arts Kit (MAK) allows units to train Marines in the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program. It contains all of the pads, gloves, props, and other safety aids that allow an instructor to successfully teach the program.[46]
The Mechanical Breacher's Kit (MBK) allows an assault breacher to breach a door or other obstacle.[47]
Various mountain-warfare items have been fielded, including snowshoes, skis, climbing kits, and Portable/camping stoves.
Numerous parachutes are used, such as the static line T-10 and T-11, Military Free Fall Parachute System, and various aviation-specific models used for aircrew survival.

Non-lethal[edit]
CS gas
OC spray
Rubber, beanbag, & plastic bullet
Riot shield
Baton
M6/M7 series chemical grenade
M84 stun grenade
Sting grenade
Bladed weapons[edit]
OKC-3S bayonet
Marine NCO sword, 1859-present - ceremonial use only
Marine Officers' Mameluke Sword, 1826-Present - ceremonial use only[3]
Pistol[edit]
Beretta M9 - Being supplemented with M9A1.[4][5]
Assault Rifles & Carbines[edit]

A U.S. Marine armed with an M16A4 rifle and ITL MARS sight in 2004.
M16 rifle - M16A4 variant in use
M4 carbine - Carbine-length variant of the M16A4 with collapsible stock.
M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle - Support weapon based on the HK 416 (itself a piston-driven M4) using a free-floating barrel, being issued as a replacement for the M249.
Designated Marksman Rifles[edit]
United States Marine Corps Squad Advanced Marksman Rifle (SAM-R) - accurized version of the M16 with a heavy barrel, issued with a scope to marksmen.
M39 Enhanced Marksman Rifle - Improved marksman version of the M14 rifle.
Sniper Rifles[edit]
Mk 11 Mod 0 - 7.62x51mm sniper rifle based on the M16 direct impingement gas system.
M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System - Improved version of the Mk 11, replacing the M39 and Mk 11.
M40 rifle - M40A3 and M40A5 variants in use as sniper rifles.
Barrett M82 - in use as the M82A3 and M107 variants. The M82A3 being an upgraded M82A1A, and the M107 being a variant made in response to requirements issued for an anti-materiel rifle.
Submachine gun[edit]
Colt 9mm SMG - variant of the M16 chambered in 9x19mm Parabellum[6]
Shotguns[edit]
Remington 870 - as the M870 and Modular Combat Shotgun.
M1014 - semi automatic 12-gauge shotgun.
Mossberg 590A1 12-gauge pump[7]
Machine Guns[edit]

Vehicle-mounted M2 .50 caliber machine guns in May 2005.
M2HB - heavy machine gun chambered in .50 BMG used primarily as a secondary weapon on the M1 Abrams and other vehicles.
M240G - 7.62x51mm medium machine gun used primarily on lighter vehicles and helicopters.
M249 - 5.56x45mm light machine gun, being phased out in favor of the M27 IAR.
Hand Grenades[edit]
M67 Hand Grenade (Fragmentation)
AN-M14 Hand Grenade (Incendiary)
Mk 141 Mod 0 Hand Grenade "flash-bang"
An-M18 Smoke grenade
Grenade Launchers[edit]
M203A1/A2 40 mm Rifle-Mounted Grenade Launcher
MK19 40 mm Automatic Grenade Launcher
Mortars[edit]

M777 155mm howitzer
M224 60 mm Mortar
M252 81 mm Extended Range Mortar
M327 120 mm Expeditionary Fire Support System
Artillery[edit]
M198 155 mm Medium Howitzer - currently being phased out
M777 155mm Lightweight Howitzer
High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS)
Missile Launchers[edit]
M72 LAW
M136 AT4 Anti-Tank Weapon
MK153 Shoulder-launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon
FGM-148 Javelin Anti-Tank missile
BGM-71 Tube Launched, Optically Tracked, Wire Guided (TOW) Missile Weapon System
FGM-172 Predator Short-Range Assault Weapon (SRAW)
FIM-92 Stinger anti-aircraft missile

HMMWV-mounted BGM-71 TOW
Vehicle-Mounted[edit]
M240G 7.62 mm Medium Machine Gun
M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun
M48 Turret-type .50 Caliber Machine Gun
MK19 40 mm Grenade Machine Gun
BGM-71 Tube Launched, Optically Tracked, Wire Guided (TOW) Missile Weapon System
M242 Bushmaster 25mm Autocannon
M256A1 120 mm smoothbore gun
Aircraft-Mounted[edit]

UH-1N with GAU-16/A door-mounted machinegun

AH-1W with AGM-114 Hellfire missiles and Hydra 70 rockets

GBU-12 500lb. bomb
Guns
GAU-12/U 25 mm Gatling gun
GAU-16/A .50 Caliber Machine gun
GAU-17/A 7.62 mm automatic gun
GAU-21/A .50 Caliber Machine gun
M61A1 20 mm automatic cannon
M197 20 mm automatic cannon
Bombs
CBU-99 Cluster Bomb
GBU-10 2000 lb laser-guided bomb
GBU-12 500 lb laser-guided bomb
GBU-16 1000 lb laser-guided bomb
MK82 series 500 lb bomb
MK83 series 1000 lb bomb
MK84 series 2000 lb bomb
Missiles
AGM-65 Maverick
AGM-84 Harpoon
AGM-88 HARM
AGM-114 Hellfire
AGM-154 Joint Standoff Weapon
AIM-7 Sparrow
AIM-9 Sidewinder
AIM-120 AMRAAM
Hydra 70
M260 70 mm Rocket Launcher
Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System
Other[edit]

Marine emplaces a claymore mine
M18A1 Claymore anti-personnel mine
M15 anti-tank mine
M19 anti-tank mine
M21 anti-tank mine
M58 Mine Clearing Line Charge (MICLIC)
Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP)
Last edited by Emerald Coast on Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scyclones Empire » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Scyclones Empire wrote:

Screw the EMP wall, as for the railguns, http://science.howstuffworks.com/rail-gun1.htm
Screw the EMP wall, as for the railguns, http://science.howstuffworks.com/rail-gun1.htm
Last edited by Scyclones Empire on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scyclones Empire » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Emerald Coast wrote:Nation Application
Territory/Location: Modern Day United Kingdom and all territories abroad including British Indian Ocean Territory, Gibraltar, Bermuda, the Falkland Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, British Antarctic Territory, St Helena and its dependencies (Ascension and Tristan da Cunha), Montserrat, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, the Sovereign Base Areas on Cyprus, and Ireland.
Navy- The Emerald Navy consists of the following types of ships and support aircraft: ( All Cruisers and Destroyers are equipped with AEGIS Missile system, along with other armaments)
Propulsion: Two boilers, two geared steam turbines, two shafts, 70,000 shaft-horsepower;
Boats & landing
Sensors and
1 AN/URN-25 TACAN system
Standard Complement:
Assault:
or
22+ MV-22 Osprey
Sea Control:
1 Marine Recon Platoon
1 Marine Raider Team
Propulsion:
4 × General Electric LM2500 gas turbine engines, 80,000 shaft horsepower (60,000 kW)
2 × rudders
Range: 6,000 nmi (11,000 km) at 20 kn (37 km/h); 3,300 nmi (6,100 km) at 30 kn (56 km/h).
Sensors and
processing systems:
Electronic warfare
AN/SLQ-25 Nixie
Armament:
cruiser mark 26
2 × Phalanx CIWS
cruiser mark 41
122 × mix of:
RIM-156A SM-2ER Block IV
RIM-161 SM-3
RIM-162A ESSM
RIM-174A Standard ERAM
BGM-109 Tomahawk
RUM-139A VL-ASROC
2 × 25 mm Mk 38 gun
1 Marine Raider Team
Propulsion: 4 General Electric LM2500-30 gas turbines each generating 29,500 shp (22,000 kW);[4]
coupled to two shafts, each driving a five-bladed reversible controllable pitch propeller;
Boats & landing
Complement:
Sensors and
processing systems:
AN/SPY-1D 3D Radar
AN/SQS-53C Sonar Array
Electronic warfare
& decoys:
AN/SLQ-39 CHAFF Buoys
Armament:

Missiles:
BGM-109 Tomahawk
RIM-161 Standard Ballistic missile defense missile for Aegis BMD (15 ships as of March 2009[7])
Guns:
Torpedoes:
2 × Mark 32 triple torpedo tubes (six Mk-46 or Mk-50 torpedoes, Mk-54 in the near future)
Aircraft carried:
Aviation facilities:
Flights I and II: Flight deck only, but LAMPS III electronics installed on landing deck for coordinated DDG-51/helo ASW operations
Flight IIA onwards: Flight deck and enclosed hangars for two MH-60R LAMPS III helicopters
1 Marine Raider Team
Displacement:
1 shaft
1 propeller
Armament: 8 × 660 mm torpedo tubes (50 Tomahawk cruise missile/Harpoon/Mk-48 torpedo)
Armament:
Installed power: Electrical: 4 Isotta Fraschini V1708 diesel engines, Hitzinger generator units, 800 kW each
Propulsion: 2 Rolls-Royce MT30 36 MW gas turbines, 2 Colt-Pielstick diesel engines, 4 Rolls-Royce waterjets
Boats & landing
Sensors and
processing systems:
Electronic warfare
& decoys:
Armament:
1 × BAE Systems Mk 110 57 mm gun, 400 rounds in turret and two ready service magazines with 240 rounds each.[10]
One Mk 49 launcher with 21 × RIM-116 Rolling Airframe Missile Surface-to-Air Missiles
Aircraft carried:
2 × MH-60R/S Seahawk
MQ-8 Fire Scout
Marine Corps Strength:
The Emerald Coast Marine Corps makes up the main fighting force for the Kingdom. The are the first line of defense at home and abroad. You will find Marines at every territorial post in the Kingdom.
1st Division:
2nd Division:
1st Security Detachment
2nd Security Detachment
3rd Security Detachment
4th Security Detachment
5th Security Detachment
1st Marine Air Wing
2nd Marine Air Wing
3rd Marine Air Wing
4th Marine Air Wing
1st MEU
2nd MEU
3rd MEU
4th MEU
5th MEU
Naval Units attached to the Marine Corps: ( Following Units all consist of 1800 men, consisting of both Navy and Marine personnel)
1st Naval Medical Group
2nd Naval Medical Group
3rd Naval Medical Group
4th Naval Medical Group
1st Technological Group
2nd Technological Group
3rd Technological Group
1st Naval Air Group
2nd Naval Air Group
3rd Naval Air Group
This command consists of the Marine Raiders, the Recon Marines, and the Highland Guards.

All of the units above have the following support vehicles at there disposal outside the fleet:
100 HUMVEES
15 Sea King Helicopters
20 Chinook Helicopters
15 C-130s
10 P-3C Orion
12 DA-20
20 F-16s
30 Harriers
20 A-10 Thunderbolts

Lightweight Helmet (LWH)
Enhanced Combat Helmet
Advanced Bomb Suit (ABS)
All Purpose Environmental Clothing System (APECS): Rather than issue the 3rd generation Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS), the Marine Corps has begun issuing the APECS, consisting of a MARPAT parka and pant.[24] The APECS is structurally almost identical to ECWCS shell jacket and trousers.
The Combat Desert Jacket is a lighter suit to protect Marines from the harsh desert climate.[26]
The Extreme Cold Weather Parka & Trouser offer heavy protection from cold weather, and include overboots.[27]
The Snow Camouflage Uniform [28] is a winter MARPAT overgarment to camouflage Marines and their equipment in snow.
Polypropylene undershirt and underdrawer, nicknamed "polypro" and officially known as "silkweight", is a mock turtleneck and trousers designed to be worn next to skin, and designed by Polartec.[29] Flame-resistant versions are available.[30]
The Grid Fleece Midweight underwear includes a pullover and pants (in green and coyote brown). While the pullover is commonly issued as a warming layer in most locations, the pants are traditionally not issued unless the recipient is expected to face a cold weather environment.[31] Flame-resistant versions are available.[32]
Cold weather socks and scarfs are also offered to Marines going to cold weather environments.
Mountain/Cold Weather Boots, later renamed Rugged All Terrain (RAT) Boots,[34] and Extreme Cold Vapor Barrier Boots are given. The overboots are insulated with an air barrier, and include a valve to allow paratroopers to jump with them, while the RAT Boot is reinforced with chemically impregnated leather for durability and stability.[35]

Other
The Flame Resistant Organizational Gear (FROG) is a fire and heat protection system designed to help protect Marines from burn injuries associated with roadside bombs.
Units with firefighting capabilities (Marine Wing Support Squadrons and Headquarters and Headquarters Squadrons ) are issued firefighting suits and self-contained breathing apparatus.[36]
Coveralls or jumpsuits are issued to vehicle crew, mechanics, and other Marines whose duties may render other uniforms unserviceable. They can have varying degrees of fire protection, and come in green and coyote brown to match the seasonal change of utilities from woodland to desert camouflage. Pilots and aircrew typically wear flight suits and flight jackets, as well as g-suit, pressure suits, and life vests as needed.
Various gloves are offered by the Corps. Often, most Marines receive simply a woolen liner and leather shell, however, those who require more specialized gloves are issued them (cold weather, hazmat, Mechanix brand, etc.).
The Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform has built-in slots for knee and elbow pads, but many Marines prefer to purchase their own pads. The Commandant has authorized units to purchase knee and elbow pads for uniformity.
The Corps is also contracting to receive protective silk underwear in use by the British Army. While not designed for ballistic protection, the so-called "blast boxers" do provide wound mitigation to groin injuries.[37]
The Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) is used for immediate battlefield treatment. It includes several bandages, a tourniquet, burn ointment, some water purification tablets, and QuikClot Antihemorrhagic/hemostatic agent.[38] The Army utilizes an IFAK with different contents, but a similar purpose.[39] In 2010, the QuikClot powder was replaced by QuikClot Combat Gauze, a kaolin-infused gauze bandage.[40]
Individual Water Purification System allows Marines to purify water to potable standards.[41] These can be compatible with the standard issue hydration pack, similar to CamelBak brand packs. Of course, plastic 1-quart canteens are issued as well, with a metal canteen cup and stand.
Several types of eye protection are offered, including ballistic goggles and sunglasses made by Eye Safety Systems, Inc. and Wiley X, and are available with prescription lens inserts.[42]
Ballistic Hearing Protection is a two-sided earplug that offers Marines protection from audio damage.[43]
The entrenching tool or "E-tool" is standard issue to all Marines to prepare defensive fighting positions.
All Marines usually receive a foam sleeping mat, a Modular Sleep System (with a light, heavy, and waterproof sleeping bags to allow the user to adapt to ambient conditions and a compression sack to hold them), and a tarpaulin or waterproofponcho and liner that doubles as an expedient blanket.
The Vietnam War-era olive drab plastic angle-head flashlight (running on D-cell batteries with colored lens filters) purchased at recruit training was deemed unsuitable for combat in 2007, and a replacement from Streamlight was fielded in 2009. The Sidewinder HandHeld FlashLight (HHFL) is lightweight with a head adjustable over 185° of movement, light-emitting diodes providing five intensities each of white, red, blue, and infrared light (including a strobe function), helmet mount, and runs on AA batteries.[44][45] Aside from providing illumination, this smaller and lighter flashlight can be used for signalling and detecting blood residue.
No standard tactical light exists, however, many Marines choose to purchase their own.
The Martial Arts Kit (MAK) allows units to train Marines in the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program. It contains all of the pads, gloves, props, and other safety aids that allow an instructor to successfully teach the program.[46]
The Mechanical Breacher's Kit (MBK) allows an assault breacher to breach a door or other obstacle.[47]
Various mountain-warfare items have been fielded, including snowshoes, skis, climbing kits, and Portable/camping stoves.
Numerous parachutes are used, such as the static line T-10 and T-11, Military Free Fall Parachute System, and various aviation-specific models used for aircrew survival.

Non-lethal[edit]
CS gas
OC spray
Riot shield
Baton
M84 stun grenade
Sting grenade
Bladed weapons[edit]
OKC-3S bayonet
Pistol[edit]

M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle - Support weapon based on the HK 416 (itself a piston-driven M4) using a free-floating barrel, being issued as a replacement for the M249.
United States Marine Corps Squad Advanced Marksman Rifle (SAM-R) - accurized version of the M16 with a heavy barrel, issued with a scope to marksmen.
Sniper Rifles[edit]
Mk 11 Mod 0 - 7.62x51mm sniper rifle based on the M16 direct impingement gas system.
M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System - Improved version of the Mk 11, replacing the M39 and Mk 11.
Barrett M82 - in use as the M82A3 and M107 variants. The M82A3 being an upgraded M82A1A, and the M107 being a variant made in response to requirements issued for an anti-materiel rifle.
Submachine gun[edit]
Shotguns[edit]
Machine Guns[edit]

M2HB - heavy machine gun chambered in .50 BMG used primarily as a secondary weapon on the M1 Abrams and other vehicles.
M240G - 7.62x51mm medium machine gun used primarily on lighter vehicles and helicopters.
Hand Grenades[edit]
An-M18 Smoke grenade
Grenade Launchers[edit]
Mortars[edit]

M777 155mm howitzer
M224 60 mm Mortar
Artillery[edit]
Missile Launchers[edit]
M72 LAW

HMMWV-mounted BGM-71 TOW
Vehicle-Mounted[edit]
Aircraft-Mounted[edit]

GBU-12 500lb. bomb
Guns
Bombs
CBU-99 Cluster Bomb
MK82 series 500 lb bomb
MK83 series 1000 lb bomb
MK84 series 2000 lb bomb
Missiles
AGM-65 Maverick
AGM-84 Harpoon
AGM-88 HARM
AGM-114 Hellfire
AIM-7 Sparrow
AIM-9 Sidewinder
AIM-120 AMRAAM
Hydra 70
Other[edit]

M15 anti-tank mine
M19 anti-tank mine
M21 anti-tank mine

Why did your territory have to be so complicated? :'(

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Uh...overcomplicated emerald coast. Don't need to be THAT specific.
And I'm not done yet either, I think I said that.
Lumi is my NS mom

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Nuclear capability

Postby Ranoria » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:36 pm

I have 12 tsar droppable bombs, and 70 launchable B28 nuclear bombs.
As for other ballistic weaponry, I have 23 FOABs, which are the most powerful non nuclear explosive in existence, I believe.
My B28s can be used as EMPs, obviously.
Other than that, I have large scale thermobaric bombs. These use...darn it, you know how they work, I'm not explaining them, and I have two bakers dozens.
Lumi is my NS mom

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Rules for afk

Postby Scyclones Empire » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:52 pm

In the event, which will happen after this weekend, a player cannot make it to the forum in 3 days, they have gone afk. When afk, no-one may interact with them AT ALL. thank you, and goodbye

Emerald Coast
Envoy

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Emerald Coast » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Scyclones Empire wrote:
Emerald Coast wrote:Nation Application
Territory/Location: Modern Day United Kingdom and all territories abroad including British Indian Ocean Territory, Gibraltar, Bermuda, the Falkland Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, British Antarctic Territory, St Helena and its dependencies (Ascension and Tristan da Cunha), Montserrat, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Anguilla, the Pitcairn Group of Islands, and the Sovereign Base Areas on Cyprus and Ireland.
Boats & landing
Sensors and
1 AN/URN-25 TACAN system
Standard Complement:
Assault:
or
22+ MV-22 Osprey
Sea Control:
1 Marine Recon Platoon
1 Marine Raider Team
Propulsion:
2 × rudders
Sensors and
processing systems:
Electronic warfare
AN/SLQ-25 Nixie
Armament:
cruiser mark 26
2 × Phalanx CIWS
cruiser mark 41
122 × mix of:
RIM-156A SM-2ER Block IV
RIM-161 SM-3
RIM-162A ESSM
RIM-174A Standard ERAM
BGM-109 Tomahawk
RUM-139A VL-ASROC
2 × 25 mm Mk 38 gun
1 Marine Raider Team
Boats & landing
Complement:
Sensors and
processing systems:
AN/SPY-1D 3D Radar
AN/SQS-53C Sonar Array
Electronic warfare
& decoys:
AN/SLQ-39 CHAFF Buoys
Armament:

Missiles:
BGM-109 Tomahawk
Guns:
Torpedoes:
Aircraft carried:
Aviation facilities:
1 Marine Raider Team
Displacement:
1 shaft
1 propeller
Armament:
Boats & landing
Sensors and
processing systems:
Electronic warfare
& decoys:
Armament:
Aircraft carried:
2 × MH-60R/S Seahawk
MQ-8 Fire Scout
Marine Corps Strength:
1st Division:
2nd Division:
1st Security Detachment
2nd Security Detachment
3rd Security Detachment
4th Security Detachment
5th Security Detachment
1st Marine Air Wing
2nd Marine Air Wing
3rd Marine Air Wing
4th Marine Air Wing
1st MEU
2nd MEU
3rd MEU
4th MEU
5th MEU
1st Naval Medical Group
2nd Naval Medical Group
3rd Naval Medical Group
4th Naval Medical Group
1st Technological Group
2nd Technological Group
3rd Technological Group
1st Naval Air Group
2nd Naval Air Group
3rd Naval Air Group

100 HUMVEES
15 Sea King Helicopters
20 Chinook Helicopters
15 C-130s
10 P-3C Orion
12 DA-20
20 F-16s
30 Harriers
20 A-10 Thunderbolts

Lightweight Helmet (LWH)
Enhanced Combat Helmet
Advanced Bomb Suit (ABS)

Other

Non-lethal[edit]
CS gas
OC spray
Riot shield
Baton
M84 stun grenade
Sting grenade
Bladed weapons[edit]
OKC-3S bayonet
Pistol[edit]

Sniper Rifles[edit]
Submachine gun[edit]
Shotguns[edit]
Machine Guns[edit]

Hand Grenades[edit]
An-M18 Smoke grenade
Grenade Launchers[edit]
Mortars[edit]

M777 155mm howitzer
M224 60 mm Mortar
Artillery[edit]
Missile Launchers[edit]
M72 LAW

HMMWV-mounted BGM-71 TOW
Vehicle-Mounted[edit]
Aircraft-Mounted[edit]

GBU-12 500lb. bomb
Guns
Bombs
CBU-99 Cluster Bomb
MK82 series 500 lb bomb
MK83 series 1000 lb bomb
MK84 series 2000 lb bomb
Missiles
AGM-65 Maverick
AGM-84 Harpoon
AGM-88 HARM
AGM-114 Hellfire
AIM-7 Sparrow
AIM-9 Sidewinder
AIM-120 AMRAAM
Hydra 70
Other[edit]

M15 anti-tank mine
M19 anti-tank mine
M21 anti-tank mine

Why did your territory have to be so complicated? :'(

Just wanted to be specific. If it is a problem, I will change my ways in the future.

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scyclones Empire » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:10 am

Memorah It's fine; it's just hard to pick out the spots, but I did it none the less. Also, try to summarize your armed forces next time. XD

(I LOVE THE [n a t i o n] afadcreac [/ n a t i o n] FEATURE!!!!)

~Scyclones Empire

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Side notes

Postby Ranoria » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:00 am

The Air Force, Cast Gaurd(which has zero presence) and Navy are currently the focuses of production. The navy is being focused on Mathensville, the Air Force is designing and constructing more planes and Apache gunships, and the Coast Guard is being formed.
Plans for coast gaurd include around a half thousand PT boats, a dozen corvettes, eight cruisers, and a destroyer.
Ranoria is primarily on a "You hit us, we beat the hell out of you" protocol. In other words. If anything happens, you will be wiped off the map.
And I have one more piece of the military to post, then I'll be done.
Lumi is my NS mom

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Border Control

Postby Ranoria » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:04 am

You didn't think. I'd simply ignore this, did you?
Border Patrol agents number exactly 22 million. They are equipped and trained as standard infantry. These units are stationed on the border, which is walled off by a 9 foot high stone wall. This wall has SAMs, 20 mms, PATRIOTs, and even a few LWASPs. Howitzers are stationed behind the walls. The border patrol also possesses transport planes, which I will post.
It is the B-747, which is a common transport plane. They is equipped with flares to stop incoming explosives. They possess approximately 16,000 these. They are in condensed 1-class configuration, meaning they can carry 660 passengers. While this accounts for only about 10 million passengers if all go at once, they also possess modified F-150s. They possess 2,500. Each has an LSAW LMG mounts on the top.
Why don't they have tasers, you may ask? Because we don't take prisoners.
Last edited by Ranoria on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lumi is my NS mom

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:36 pm

Since I haven't been accepted into the region yet, I'm making my return public here. I have asked permission to enter the region as a courtesy to Scyclones. I still have founder powers over the region (you can see this because I changed the flag) meaning that at anytime I could change the password settings and enter. I may or may not enter this forum. I'll probably wait until the next RP starts up to join in. That being said: in about a week, Z3 will happen, in case you haven't looked at the news. We need to start discussing a gameplan for this. The region was wiped out completely in the first, but we survived the second. I look forward to a repeat of last year as far as survival goes.
Hello, I see you're reading this. If you're running an RP and you need some help getting players, post a request here!

For reference, I'd like to say that I'm in the Central Standard time zone.

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Ranoria wrote:You didn't think. I'd simply ignore this, did you?
Border Patrol agents number exactly 22 million. They are equipped and trained as standard infantry. These units are stationed on the border, which is walled off by a 9 foot high stone wall. This wall has SAMs, 20 mms, PATRIOTs, and even a few LWASPs. Howitzers are stationed behind the walls. The border patrol also possesses transport planes, which I will post.
It is the B-747, which is a common transport plane. They is equipped with flares to stop incoming explosives. They possess approximately 16,000 these. They are in condensed 1-class configuration, meaning they can carry 660 passengers. While this accounts for only about 10 million passengers if all go at once, they also possess modified F-150s. They possess 2,500. Each has an LSAW LMG mounts on the top.
Why don't they have tasers, you may ask? Because we don't take prisoners.

I thought your whole thing was that you did take prisoners.
Hello, I see you're reading this. If you're running an RP and you need some help getting players, post a request here!

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Commandin Pillotus wrote:Since I haven't been accepted into the region yet, I'm making my return public here. I have asked permission to enter the region as a courtesy to Scyclones. I still have founder powers over the region (you can see this because I changed the flag) meaning that at anytime I could change the password settings and enter. I may or may not enter this forum. I'll probably wait until the next RP starts up to join in. That being said: in about a week, Z3 will happen, in case you haven't looked at the news. We need to start discussing a gameplan for this. The region was wiped out completely in the first, but we survived the second. I look forward to a repeat of last year as far as survival goes.

However, I do still have a few marching band things, so I won't be very active for the next few days.

Tomorrow, we are playing at the football game. I'll be at the school until about 11 pm, and Nationstates can't be accessed there.
Saturday, we have our final competition. Hopefully we'll make finals, which means I'll be at school most of the day. If we don't make finals, I'll be home about 3 or 4, but if we do I'll be gone until fairly late.
After that, there's not really any more marching band things, but concert band starts up and I'll have to be at those rehearsals 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm on all Tuesdays in the foreseeable future.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Commandin Pillotus wrote:
Commandin Pillotus wrote:Since I haven't been accepted into the region yet, I'm making my return public here. I have asked permission to enter the region as a courtesy to Scyclones. I still have founder powers over the region (you can see this because I changed the flag) meaning that at anytime I could change the password settings and enter. I may or may not enter this forum. I'll probably wait until the next RP starts up to join in. That being said: in about a week, Z3 will happen, in case you haven't looked at the news. We need to start discussing a gameplan for this. The region was wiped out completely in the first, but we survived the second. I look forward to a repeat of last year as far as survival goes.

However, I do still have a few marching band things, so I won't be very active for the next few days.

Tomorrow, we are playing at the football game. I'll be at the school until about 11 pm, and Nationstates can't be accessed there.
Saturday, we have our final competition. Hopefully we'll make finals, which means I'll be at school most of the day. If we don't make finals, I'll be home about 3 or 4, but if we do I'll be gone until fairly late.
After that, there's not really any more marching band things, but concert band starts up and I'll have to be at those rehearsals 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm on all Tuesdays in the foreseeable future.

OOC-You forgot to OOC
IC-Worthless border trash aren't worth it, and you're missing the point of the torture. It's not in the punishment. It's the fear of the punishment. They aren't going to try if they see rotted corpses strewn around.
Onto a new topic, With recent developments I'm constructing proximately 180 WW1 grade biplanes with modernized M60 machine guns for the defense of Richardson and training another fifty thousand basic infantry along with twelve thousand basic infantry once it starts. That, obviously, will take an insanely large amount of time. OOC-another RP will probably have started by then.
Lumi is my NS mom

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:23 pm

OOC: In all honesty, I'm going to to let myself in pretty soon. Ranoria tried to make me guess at the password (or gave a cryptic abbreviation, whichever he meant to do), so tomorrow at some point I'll let myself in. I'll set up a new password, telegram it to all of the residents, and let Scyclones change it back if he so chooses.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

NOTICE

Postby Ranoria » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:32 am

As the current RP hasn't yet begun, I have taken the liberty to change my Air Force section. Check it out, I still have lots of dough.
Lumi is my NS mom

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents