NATION

PASSWORD

Meeting of royal Familys of the world. IC/Open

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Meeting of royal Familys of the world. IC/Open

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:43 pm

The New Gilnean Kaiserin Lady Von greymane is holding a Ball to meet Fellow royal Family's All royal Family's are allowed to attend Big or small old or new The Ball will be hosted on October First 2014 at 3pm Pacific stranded time.
Last edited by The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:50 pm

The Nuridian Royal Family, House Belaruse-Xavier is requesting to attend this ball.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Kaiserin Von graymane entered the grand ballroom of the Royal Palace she said to her head Butler hurry hurry finished all the preparations the staff must be ready the its almost time for the ball guests should arrive anytime now!
Just then grand Adm. von Hayward and grand Gen. von Darkshire walked in the general and the Adm. were always early they almost in unison said your Imperial Majesty how are you this evening?
Kaiserin Von graymane said I’m fine I’m fine when will the other members of the house of nobles arrive?
Many of them are having their carriages parked in the carriage house in their cars parked in the back they went outside to for you to come out onto the balcony to allow them to enter.
Kaiserin Von graymane said How could I have forgotten to let them have permission to enter!My mind is in other places right now gentlemen would you two mind Meeting the delegates of the airport? I need to finish up the final touches with a grand ball.
The two men this time and complete unison said yes your Imperial Majesty and departed the palace for the airport.
Last edited by The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Nuridia wrote:The Nuridian Royal Family, House Belaruse-Xavier is requesting to attend this ball.

OOC. any Nobel Family can come.

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Placeholder for a decent post in a few hours.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Christina Halvarsson and her sister Ymira Everen were being driven in a Arctic limo to a ball in a country the Empress had never been too. Christina's husband Leo was next to Christina, both dressed nicely. Christina was dressed in a blue silk dress, Ymira in a red one. Ymira was hoping Rhodeve Sierra Abrams would come. Ymira liked Sierra...enough to dance with her. Christina caught sight of the palace and said "There it is!"
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Rezua wrote:Christina Halvarsson and her sister Ymira Everen were being driven in a Arctic limo to a ball in a country the Empress had never been too. Christina's husband Leo was next to Christina, both dressed nicely. Christina was dressed in a blue silk dress, Ymira in a red one. Ymira was hoping Rhodeve Sierra Abrams would come. Ymira liked Sierra...enough to dance with her. Christina caught sight of the palace and said "There it is!"

Kaiserin Von graymane greeted Christina Halvarsson and her sister Ymira Everen and said Welcome to Gilneas!

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:15 pm

The private jet, indistinct in its appearance arrived in the Gilneas airport carrying members of the Nuridian Royal family. They got into the car and drove off to the Kaiserin's palace, the young ones were particularly excited. When they finally stepped out, first it was the Nuridian monarch Queen Yolande, and her parents Prince Karl and Princess Clara, and Yolande's cousins Prince James, Princess Angharad, Prince Dylan, Princess Fionnuala and Princess Siobhan.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Nuridia wrote:The private jet, indistinct in its appearance arrived in the Gilneas airport carrying members of the Nuridian Royal family. They got into the car and drove off to the Kaiserin's palace, the young ones were particularly excited. When they finally stepped out, first it was the Nuridian monarch Queen Yolande, and her parents Prince Karl and Princess Clara, and Yolande's cousins Prince James, Princess Angharad, Prince Dylan, Princess Fionnuala and Princess Siobhan.

Kaiserin Von graymane greeted them and said Welcome to Gilneas Plz Enter the Ball room and Meet the Nobels of Gilneas.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Irav wrote:Placeholder for a decent post in a few hours.

ooc:Irav!Remember the ignore deal?We split into a separate timeline AND gil will just start another war!

ooc. no i wont!

The Arctic Queendom
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Arctic Queendom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:22 pm

As Fionna pulled up to the Gilnean Royal Palace in a sleek, black Arctic Limo, she glanced at the elegant Gilnean palace as her chauffeur opened the door to the Limo. She thanked her personal chauffeur and entered the Royal Ball Room. She wore an elegant blue dress made of silk and her blond hair was neatly tied up in a bun. She looked around the Royal Hall room and looked at the decadent, Renaissance-style hall.
Last edited by The Arctic Queendom on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My nation is located on a continental archipelago, 20% of which is covered by the Arctic Ice Sheet. Most of the Southern Provinces, where most of my 50,000,000 people love has a climate and geography nearly identical to that of Iceland and Norway's
Sunalaya's Snowy Chocolate Lady!
I'm a Liberal Atheist who has an unexplained interest in Architecture and Physics

Military Position: at peace (5)

Position, polity: +5
Position, culture: +10
Position, economy: +8
Position, intervention: -2

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:23 pm

Queen Yolande, her black curly hair and beautiful sequined lavender gown flowed in the slight breeze curtsied to the Kaiserin. "We thank you for inviting us Your Majesty, we hope that at this party we can also foster good relationships between our nations." the queen said with a dazzling smile. One of the youngest, Princess Angharad curtsied with all the other women while the men bowed and then she went back to playing with one of her strands of red-gold hair which had jingling amber beads on it.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:23 pm

The Arctic Queendom wrote:As Fionna pulled up to the Gilnean Royal Palace in a sleek, black Arctic Limo, she glanced at the elegant Gilnean palace as her chauffeur opened the door to the Limo. She thanked her personal chauffeur and entered the Royal Ball Room. She wore an elegant blue dress made of silk and her blond hair was neatly tied up in a bun. She looked around the Royal Hall room and looked at the decadent, Renaissance-style hall.

Kaiserin Von graymane Said Oh hello Deary! Welcome to Gilneas!!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Nuridia wrote:Queen Yolande, her black curly hair and beautiful sequined lavender gown flowed in the slight breeze curtsied to the Kaiserin. "We thank you for inviting us Your Majesty, we hope that at this party we can also foster good relationships between our nations." the queen said with a dazzling smile. One of the youngest, Princess Angharad curtsied with all the other women while the men bowed and then she went back to playing with one of her strands of red-gold hair which had jingling amber beads on it.

Kaiserin Von graymane in here 75 year old gown Said Queen Yolande wold you and your family Plz enter the Ball room.
ooc. Kaiserin Von graymane is 104.

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:28 pm

OOC: It's just a meeting of some sort. If another war erupts I will ignore it.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:30 pm

Rezua wrote:Christina Halvarsson and her sister Ymira Everen were being driven in a Arctic limo to a ball in a country the Empress had never been too. Christina's husband Leo was next to Christina, both dressed nicely. Christina was dressed in a blue silk dress, Ymira in a red one. Ymira was hoping Rhodeve Sierra Abrams would come. Ymira liked Sierra...enough to dance with her. Christina caught sight of the palace and said "There it is!"

"Thank you! Where is the dance taking place? Which room?" Then Christina noticed Fionna. "Hello Fionna!"

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:30 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas wrote:

Kaiserin Von graymane in here 75 year old gown Said Queen Yolande wold you and your family Plz enter the Ball room.
ooc. Kaiserin Von graymane is 104.

Regent Lulong enters the area.
"You better not start another war Gilneas,only your capital is miracoulsly standing".Lulong warns.

Kaiserin Von graymane Says Still sore About the wars?

The Arctic Queendom
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Arctic Queendom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:31 pm

The Arctic Queendom wrote:As Fionna pulled up to the Gilnean Royal Palace in a sleek, black Arctic Limo, she glanced at the elegant Gilnean palace as her chauffeur opened the door to the Limo. She thanked her personal chauffeur and entered the Royal Ball Room. She wore an elegant blue dress made of silk and her blond hair was neatly tied up in a bun. She looked around the Royal Hall room and looked at the decadent, Renaissance-style hall.

Kaiserin Von graymane Said Oh hello Deary! Welcome to Gilneas!!

The 26 year-old Queen smiled as she greeted the Kaiser "Thank you for inviting me to your wonderful nation, I see there are a lot of people here" she said nervously. FIionna was an introverted person and found the massive crowd overwhelming.
My nation is located on a continental archipelago, 20% of which is covered by the Arctic Ice Sheet. Most of the Southern Provinces, where most of my 50,000,000 people love has a climate and geography nearly identical to that of Iceland and Norway's
I'm a Liberal Atheist who has an unexplained interest in Architecture and Physics

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:32 pm

"Thank you my lady." the queen said to the elder women, the boys and girls ranged from twelve through seventeen and were young and vibrant.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:43 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Lulong is embarrassed because he doesn't have a dance partner.

Kaiserin Von graymane Says hahaha poor Little man hahah!

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:43 pm

How old is Lulong?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:44 pm

OOC: I'm be going out for a bit

IC:

Christina grabbed Leo's hand and lead him to the dance floor. He shot Ymira a "help me" face because he was nervous, but Ymira just smiled. Ymira had to turn down several boys who asked to dance with her because...well boys aren't her thing

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Kaiserin Von graymane Says hahaha poor Little man hahah!

ooc:29.
IC:"S-shut up!I don't have a wife,she died in a war against you!And my brother who died BEFORE my wife died fighting FOR you"!Lulong yells.

Kaiserin Von graymane Says And we lost 5 Kings 2 queens and 200000 People so you can go Join you Wife and die in a Hole!

The Arctic Queendom
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Arctic Queendom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Fionna, who was one of the only queens who didn't have a dance partner scaned the crowd and spotted a lone King. She awkwardly approached him slowly as she nervously asked "Would you um... like to... dance?" She said, looking at Lulong, which was the King's name, however, she saw the the Gilnean Monarch and Lulong were arguing and slowly backed away, feeling sad. Fionna was here mainly to improve relations with Gilneas, not to look for a partner since she put her country before anything else but still wanted to find a partner. She was, in fact, 26.
Last edited by The Arctic Queendom on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates