NATION

PASSWORD

WWIII: 2030 [TEMP. IC/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

WWIII: 2030 [TEMP. IC/OPEN]

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Its been 85 Years of world peace. Some what. Of course Nations went to war with each other (I.E Korean War, Vietnam War, Falkland Invasion, etc..) but it did not cause a World Wide War. But, in 2030, tensions were rising. Who would be the first to fire? Who would be the first to take a loss?

Who.
Would.
Survive.

---------------

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=311798
Last edited by Military Lands of the Scottish People on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:07 pm

well might as well start....
(BTW English is not my first language so i might have some bad spelling and grammar :? )

President Jacob was siting in hes very expensive chair made of leather,when he heard a official knocking on the cold oak door. "have you seen the war sir" asked a official."yes i have and i think its best for us to stay neutral in this....Event"Jacob said."before the war starts growing we need to take land for the people"."understood sir... but where?"asked the official."ah but give me time Hans"."ok on your word sir"Hans said"i believe that we should sell Mercs for cash... but all we need is some...partners if get what i mean"grumbled Jacob."understood sir ill tell the leaders so"Hans explained."yes do so...."laughed Jacob as he took a swig of a drink made for him.then he started to stare at the icy cold sky.

(we are mercs for hire)
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Borders of Peru
A large force of 400,000 Men march through the borders. Armed with MAL-38's (American Design of a M4A1) and some others armed with a L96A1 (Without scope). Most of the Men were rag tag militia supported by the Brazilian Army (100,000 Brazilian Army, 255,000 Militia, 45,000 Mercenaries). A large force of Peruvian Forces arrived, marking it a battle to be. The forces clashed, with the Brazilian Army working efficiently, and the Mercs working efficiently. The Militia, though, was falling rapidly. The Peruvian Army (Total of 320,000, Most Militia) witnessed a stunning defeat (240,000 Dead, 60,000 captured, 20,000 went AWOL). Southern Peru fell, at the cost of 200,400 Men (These are brazilian losses. 40,000 Infantry, 23,000 Mercenaries, and 137,400 Militia Lost)
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.

I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:29 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Borders of Peru
A large force of 400,000 Men march through the borders. Armed with MAL-38's (American Design of a M4A1) and some others armed with a L96A1 (Without scope). Most of the Men were rag tag militia supported by the Brazilian Army (100,000 Brazilian Army, 255,000 Militia, 45,000 Mercenaries). A large force of Peruvian Forces arrived, marking it a battle to be. The forces clashed, with the Brazilian Army working efficiently, and the Mercs working efficiently. The Militia, though, was falling rapidly. The Peruvian Army (Total of 320,000, Most Militia) witnessed a stunning defeat (240,000 Dead, 60,000 captured, 20,000 went AWOL). Southern Peru fell, at the cost of 200,400 Men (These are brazilian losses. 40,000 Infantry, 23,000 Mercenaries, and 137,400 Militia Lost)

"i wish to contact you for some... deals on mercs if you please...."stated Jacob coldly from a hologram.
Last edited by Deramen on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Goldenson
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goldenson » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:39 pm

In New Jefferson

King Luke : "This time of war does not suit this country, we are neutral! But we cannot sit around here and expect it to go away! It will take some trading and support of the good-willed nations. I King Luke of New Jefferson put forth an edict to keep our borders safe, protect our friends, provide safe trading, and make the best gosh darn space equipment!

This is what I want!
Tri Barreled Ship Cannons for Land Defense
Laser Space Defense
Mini Tungsten Rod Defense Weapons
Mobile Laser Weapons
Spaceplanes!
I WANT EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE! For SCIENCE!"
Last edited by Goldenson on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Goldenson wrote:
In New Jefferson

This time of war does not suit this country, we are neutral! But we cannot sit around here and expect it to go away! It will take some trading and support of the good-willed nations. I King Luke of New Jefferson put forth an edict to keep our borders safe, protect our friends, provide safe trading, and make the best gosh darn space equipment!
This is what I want!
Tri Barreled Ship Cannons for Land Defence
Laser Space Defense
Mobile Laser Weapons
Spaceplanes!
I WANT EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE! For SCIENCE!

OOC: I do wish to tell you that if you believe those things are possible, you're crazy. Anyways, I ask for you to use "Quotation Marks" For characters who speak
New Brazil
The Emperor was informed of a Merc Contracter that wanted to speak to him
He responded.
"Yes?"-Emperor

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:00 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:
Goldenson wrote:
In New Jefferson

This time of war does not suit this country, we are neutral! But we cannot sit around here and expect it to go away! It will take some trading and support of the good-willed nations. I King Luke of New Jefferson put forth an edict to keep our borders safe, protect our friends, provide safe trading, and make the best gosh darn space equipment!
This is what I want!
Tri Barreled Ship Cannons for Land Defence
Laser Space Defense
Mobile Laser Weapons
Spaceplanes!
I WANT EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE! For SCIENCE!

OOC: I do wish to tell you that if you believe those things are possible, you're crazy. Anyways, I ask for you to use "Quotation Marks" For characters who speak
New Brazil
The Emperor was informed of a Merc Contracter that wanted to speak to him
He responded.
"Yes?"-Emperor

"im selling 250 Mercs for 50,000$"Jacob reponded in hologram "meat at berbae city in south africa if you want trades"
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Kargintina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Oval Office,Washington D.C., United States
President Johnson Smith was napping in his chair before being awoken by an advisor. "Mr. President we've got tension in the South Americas." "Figures, what are we looking at?" "Brazil and Peru are going at it." "Eh, whatever, anything involving the Russians or Chinese?" "No Mr. President." said the advisor before he left the room.
Two hours later
"Mr. President, Brazil supports us, aiding them in expansion will help strengthen them and bring them into our sphere of influence, not to mention Peru has a steady supply of oil, we don't want Russians or Chinese getting their hands on that." "Oh alright."
To:Brazil
We will send money and supplies to help you against Peru, we only ask for a military alliance and some of the oil from Peru's oil pumps.
Sincerly,
President Johnson Smith of the United State of America.

President Johnson looked at the America flag on his desk, and his advisor spoke. "Wouldn't wanna see any less than fifty stars on that flag sir, I know you don't like being aggresive but in times like these we must! The Middle East is running out of oil and its only a matter of time until Russia and China look somewhere else for oil supplies." He patted the president on the back. "Don't worry, its gonna be fine." He then walked out of the room.

The Eastern Antarctic State
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:37 pm

The president of France was anxious, war had broken out in South America and in the turmoil he was worried that either China or Russia would get involved, or that French Guiana would get swallowed up. Since Brazil was sided with the west, France would help them with their invasion of Peru. A army of 100,000 troops would be sent with naval and air support to French Guiana, hopefully rendezvous with Brazilian forces and move to Peru together. It would take around a month to get the full forces there.
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

NOTE: I am an Australian.
I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:45 pm

South Africa is selling Manpower and Mercs for hard cold cash 1,000 Mercs 100,000$! BUY NOW first time is cheaper
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Namibia and Democratic Republic of the Congo/DRC start a WAR!!

"sir we need land!"Hans screamed "we need war!"Jacob bellowed. the next couple days South Africa declared war on Namibia but the alliance
with DRC/Democratic Republic of the Congo caused a Great war between DRC and Namibia vs South Africa and the war had 150,000 Men and
100,000 Tanks and 100,000 bombers and fighters of ours vs

the combined forces of 200,000 Men 50,000 Tanks and 70,000 bombers and Fighters of them. in the first months South Africa was barley holding there own land but then a new general came to power and started to slowly take land forward until they had taken Namibia for them self.DRC still wanted war so they still fought. but losing a ally really hurt them so they eventually months pass and they get taken. now DRC and Namibia are now owned by South Africa.
Last edited by Deramen on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:14 pm

BTW i can make a map. all i need is a list of country's. what they own and then bam! (there will be no names) :D
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:14 pm

New Brazil
The Emperor came onto a camera. This Camera broadcasted all around the world. The Emperor began to discuss what he was planning to do.
"Nations, Gentlemen and Ladies. The Brazilian Empire has a conquest. A Conquest of South America. Many of the other Nations of South America is in poverty. I wish to fix this. And, do not worry. If you have interest's in these Nations, I will allow you to keep doing so. I am glad for all nations who plan on helping me. And, to France, your French Guiana is safe. Now, back to business, all support is welcome. All of it. Food, water, money, or guards. I really do not need reinforcements. My Nation is bigger than all of the other South American Nations combined. But, anyways, I would like to consult with Britain. This is the Interest in Fakland Islands. I need and want them. Either you give me them now, or we will have to go to war afterwards. Now, people of Earth, rejoice! I do not want war with others! I plan and hope to keep military actions strictly between Brazil and other South American Nations. Now, I must go. Thank you."-Emperor
The Emperor walked off. The Broadcast ended.
Peru
Peru President meets with General Hernadoz De Nog, where they discuss peru's terms of surrendering. Equal representation, blah blah blah. It is accepted. Ecuador and Bolivia soon surrender too. This leaves the rest of the Southern South American Nations. A large force of 750,000 Men (350,000 Military, 400,000 Militia and other members of Southern South American Rebels).
The Force begins invading the southern countries witnessing a huge battle. 1 Million versus 750,000. The Battle will wage for 2 Weeks.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:42 pm

"Hello I'm here to say that anyone that dares attack shall be attacked instantly.we will retaliate.we will fight.on that note we will take any help possible." Jacob stated on the news, then left with no more questions or answers.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Kingston-Atlantis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingston-Atlantis » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:07 am

Beijing, China
The President Han Zhou walks calmly into his office while reporters surround him, asking him random questions. His secretary slams the door and follows him. "Good day, sir" stated his Minister of Defence. He winked back, grabbing a cup of tea and some files on his desk.

"Door Opening" the mechanical and yet "Modern" voice of his office door echoed. Modernity... it was all about the United States and the United Kingdom now, he lamented.

Sitting down on his comfortable brown leather armchair, he opened the files and slowly placed the thin sheets of classified documents on his desk.

"So, what is this?" He placed his spectacles on his large nose, and peered over the tiny script. "The US, asking for oil in Peru?" "Yes sir, we managed to intercept some messages, but the Americans managed to get the better of us. We caught some "Oil from Peru's Oil Pumps", "Alliance", and "We will"," his Secretary explained in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Hmmm..." he stared closely at the map. "The US are up north, and the Peru are far... I'm suspecting that they are attempting to expand their influence..." He scratched his head. "Get me the Imperial International Communications Department. Now."

To: The Emperor of the Brazilian Empire

Dear honourable Emperor,
I am deeply shocked to hear that you are accepting an offer from the United States for oil. As a fellow once-colonised nation, I empathise with you. I would like to inform you that the United States are simply cutting off your trade supply, and absorbing you into their sphere of influence. This is what European and American colonisers do - they come on the pretence that they are helping us; and yet, they are stealing our precious resources away.

Another reason why I am writing to you is to ensure that your Great Empire does not fall into the deadly traps of the Americans. They simply want to create oil reserves for the future, and devastate the world with huge oil prices. In fact, if your oil supply runs out, I fear the consequences that may happen; the United States will hold a monopoly on all oil supplies.

I truly hope that you reconsider their offer. Money and troops can be provided by us, or North Korea, our ally. Remember - this is not a bribe, this is a reminder.

Regards
President Han Zhou

"There. Regards, President Han Zhou. Get this sent out, now, to Brasilia. And make sure those Americans don't get their hands on it!" The President shouted at the disappearing Secretary, shaking his head. "It's time to prepare for war," he sighed. "Real, World War."
THE HOLY EMPIRE OF KINGSTON-ATLANTIS
Lattinus Viae de Virtue: Pioneers of Moral Excellence
Proud Member of Otoris
Singaporean, Male.
Overview

Mattijana
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mattijana » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:09 am

Cabinet room, Downing Street, London.

The prime Minister, Thomas Grey has agreed to hold a top secret meeting to discuss what should be done about the growing world tension:

"Look Mr Stanford, he says to his Labour counterpart, we have the military capacity to go far in this war. Our allies are strong, the benefits outweigh the problems here."

"Do they, enquires Sam Stafford, look what happened last time we got sucked into a war this size! We might have saved the world, but our economy took over a decade to even recover form it. Rationing continued for the next 12 years! Oh, and if you think the bloody Yanks are going to save us this time, look to history again. We let them serenade us into Iraq and we were the laughing stock of the European bloc!"

"History never repeats itself" Said Thomas."you know that just as well as I do. Something different will happen. It's two different sides here. Not a group united against a common evil."

"And what about the Swiss, they've managed to keep out of the way and look how they have fared..."

"They were never on the political map and never were!" We need to make Britain into a world powers again. That's what the people want to see!"

"Maybe it's not! Maybe the people want to spend THEIR taxes on better food, hospitals, not on some war in a faraway country."

"But what if we do that and the war isn't in a faraway country anymore. What then?" Said Thomas quietly, almost creepily. "What then".

With that. He got up and walked through the double doors at the end of the room leaving Samuel Stafford feeling bemused as to what was going on in the mind of Thomas Grey.
Last edited by Mattijana on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The socialist republic of Mattijana:
As if Austria, Slovenia, North-Eastern Europe and Sweden were merged together into some weird stew of a country.
through resilience, we are strong!

Goldenson
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goldenson » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:53 am

OOC: Please announce all Land Grabs so I can easily update it. Use the following code to announce your grab.

Code: Select all
[align=center][size=150]I just grabbed some land! Following Land Grabbed: Put Country name here with commas[/size][/align]

The very scilly Isles
Attaché

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The very scilly Isles » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Asaf bin Hassad, Office, Central Riyadh

Asaf was Writing an Email. This was an everyday occurrence, yet this email was different to the average updates from his regional governors. Asaf saw the coming war not as an obstacle, but as an opportunity. For a few years he had been planning to expand Saudi Arabia's territory to include more than a couple of dry oil wells in the middle of the Arabian desert. If he failed, then many of the Saudi people would fall below the poverty line. He would risk being ousted from power. That was a prospect that worried him. He turned back to his email.

Message From: The government of Saudi Arabia
Message To: The government of the Russian Federation
Encryption: A*

To the great government of Russia

In this coming time of war, allies are important. The Saudi Arabian government our preparing to expand their territory to areas containing rich natural resources not being accessed by the nation holding the land. Therefore, we ask to construct a deal between our two countries:

If you support our military so we have significantly enough forces to take Yemen, Kuwait and Iraq, we will join your side in the world war. You will also be given a fair cut of the new resources.
I hope this deal will help to make this a valuable alliance for both our great nations.
Yours

Asaf bin Hassad, leader of Saudi Arabia.

Asaf sighed, satisfied with what he had written. He just hoped the Russian president would see sense.
WELCOME TO THE VERY SCILLY ISLES!

The only country where comedy=currency
The only place where the common joke is worth a fiver
The only nation where dodgy gaffs ARE actually punny.

Our fishermen like films such as 'the Codfather', 'James Pond in Goldfishfinger' and 'Bass to the future'.

We're all a bit scilly here!

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:07 pm

I just grabbed some land! Following Land Grabbed: Namibia,Democratic Republic of the Congo
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Goldenson
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goldenson » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:29 pm

World Map Update!

Status: New Jefferson and Kingston-Atlantis Territory Expanded; World Map Updated

Every Map Update Means a New Link
Click the following link to Create or Join an Alliance - http://goo.gl/3e7XTY
Use the following code to announce land grabs!
Code: Select all
[align=center][size=150]I just grabbed some land! Following Land Grabbed: Put Country name here with commas[/size][/align]

Last edited by Goldenson on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:35 pm

I just grabbed some land! Following Land Grabbed: Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Goldenson wrote:
World Map Update!

Every Map Update Means a New Link
Click the following link to Create or Join an Alliance - http://goo.gl/3e7XTY

OOC: You did not add my Empire to the map? I already Own Brazil, Venezuela, Columbia, Suriname, and Guyana. French Guiana belongs to France, of course.

Goldenson
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goldenson » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:
Goldenson wrote:Snipped

OOC: You did not add my Empire to the map? I already Own Brazil, Venezuela, Columbia, Suriname, and Guyana. French Guiana belongs to France, of course.

OOC: You were not Accepted.

Kingston-Atlantis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingston-Atlantis » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:41 pm

I just grabbed some land! Following Land Grabbed: China, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Taiwan
THE HOLY EMPIRE OF KINGSTON-ATLANTIS
Lattinus Viae de Virtue: Pioneers of Moral Excellence
Proud Member of Otoris
Singaporean, Male.
Overview

Goldenson
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goldenson » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:57 pm

I just grabbed some land! Following Land Grabbed: Norway and Finland creating the official Trade Alliance Territory

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse