NATION

PASSWORD

Meeting with the Sheikh (IC/Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Meeting with the Sheikh (IC/Closed)

Postby Zanubiyala » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Sheikh Mohammed Abu Bakr al-Zaman cordially invites you to a meeting in his home in Tel al-Riyah, Riysa.

For those of you who do not know Mohammed al-Zaman is the 4th most powerful man in all of Zanubiyala, he is a radical sunni-cleric, who described himself like this “More extreme then your average Sunni, more Moderate then a Salafist" he is former Imam of the Abu Bin Sayid Mosque in Zanubiyala, former Mujahideen in Iraq ,Lebanon, and Syria. A man of both Lebanese (mother) and Qatari (father) descent but he was raised in Zanubiyala and later moved to Turkey, he is founder of several moderate islamist groups and also inherited the infamous “intifada a-islam” from his father in addition to his father’s oil business. He is also father of Rahaf al-Hassan (currently missing) who moved to Zanubiyala and married military dictator Mahmoud al-Hassam and then later went to the Philippines for a peace-talk and went missing.

Due to security and safety reasons, he, most of his family from Zanubiyala and his militant groups have been moved from their bases in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Palestine to Riysa with help from the Riysan Government, his militants are now trained and armed by Riysa, and he owes his new home to Riysa, he also rumored to now be creating a television show in Riysa which has received much protest from the Israeli, Syrian and Iranian Governments who view him as a terrorist.

But all in all the Sheikh is a delightful man who looking for allies, he has been greatly troubled, his daughter probably missing and possibly dead, his country at war with a ruthless and evil enemy called Asigna. The food and refreshments of course will be Halal and will be in accord with Islamic law, and there will be no alcohol served.

Do not take him for a pushover, he has fought in Syria, all over North Africa, and against Israel on the Golan Heights with Syrian rebels.

the Sheikh was waiting for the guests while his wife had finish setting up the tables.

His face was serious and stressed as he had always been a man hated by many and loved by some.

Fact that people were liking him and a Government besides Qatar or Zanubiyala was even supporting him surprised him, as he could now sit down and command his Mujahideen without having to run.
Last edited by Zanubiyala on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC NAME: Zairo

Famahya
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Famahya » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:06 pm

A big, black plane landed in the Tel al-Riyah airport. Inside was President Mustafa al-Hudrami and some bodyguards. When the plane came to a halt, the guards got up and searched the area for possible threats, but soon after they gave the all clear. The guards got into diamond formation and the President entered the formation casually. They began to move to a motorcade that was to take them to the conference with the Shayk.

After a few minutes in the motorcade, they got up and walked to the door. The guard at the front of the formation opened the door to see the Shayk sitting down on a chair. President Mustafa began to say "Assalamu alaikum akhi, how may you be?"

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Consuler Artam.C.Trovik whistled a happy tune that was popular in Servintan mining camps as his black and red Audi 5Q was driven down the highway by Dukov,his favorite driver out of his four man guardsman detail.The other three sat at the sides of the vehicle,leaving poor Artam squeezed in-between the two brutes that were named Toma and Regif.The new guardsman Ilic was sitting in the front passenger seat,fiddling with the radio as he was trying to find a program that was pleasing to their foreign ears.After finding a nice little station that played good music,they sat quietly and took in the scenery of the desert landscape and how alien it was to their temperate home of Servinta.

Artam was constantly adjusting his tie and making sure his black suit with yellow lining wasn't wrinkling,the four gaurdsmen were just as uncomfortable wearing their black,red and yellow colored dress uniforms for the special occasion.

They finally arrived at the sheikhs home in Tel al-Riyah,and upon finding a nice parking spot underneath the shade of a palm tree they walked in just as the President of Famahya was introducing himself to Mohammed al-Zaman.Not knowing the proper ways of this middle eastern nation they waited patiently for the Famahya delegation to finish their conversation and an appropriate window of opportunity to introduce Artam to the sheikh.

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Famahya wrote:A big, black plane landed in the Tel al-Riyah airport. Inside was President Mustafa al-Hudrami and some bodyguards. When the plane came to a halt, the guards got up and searched the area for possible threats, but soon after they gave the all clear. The guards got into diamond formation and the President entered the formation casually. They began to move to a motorcade that was to take them to the conference with the Shayk.

After a few minutes in the motorcade, they got up and walked to the door. The guard at the front of the formation opened the door to see the Shayk sitting down on a chair. President Mustafa began to say "Assalamu alaikum akhi, how may you be?"

"Welcome, my Akhi, me and you face a common enemies, the Shia apostates, the Zionists, and the Western degenerates who do everything they can to corrupt our lands with perversion, currently in Zanubiyala, the real terrorists, the Shia's backed by the Persian regime rebel against a lawful Government that obeys the Koran and the Sunnah, also the Zataristani and Persian infidels do everything they can to install a Shia puppet regime, similar to what the Alawite dictator did in Lebanon with his Party of Shaytan led by the faggot Hassan Nasrallah, it almost plauges me to think that terrorist Hezbollah defeated pious and righteous Palestinian Muslims trying to liberate Lebanon from years of unfair Maronite Catholic dominance, and even cooperating with the Zionist regime to do this. Yet today, these stupid Eminrallians want me to withdraw my Mujahideen from Lebanon who have stood against the oppressive Maronite infidels and their Zionist allies whilst also combatting Shia apostates in the region. Dirty Filipinos murdered my daughter in a ritual sacrifice, and also numerous other war-crimes, yet no Moro, Indonesian or Malaysian Mujahideen have done anything worthy against the criminal regime in the Philippines, as though they are cowards. " in Arabic with a serious look on his face almost stressed.

He looked at the Servintian man

and said in english "Oh hello!" and smiled
Last edited by Zanubiyala on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:48 pm

"Hello gentlemen" Artam walked forward leaving the guard detail to stand at attention while he spoke.

"Salaam alaikum Your Highness,and its a pleasure to meet you Mr.president" He gave a passably accented greeting to Mohammed al-Zaman he had learned during his studies of middle eastern cultures and a slandered diplomatic greeting to the president.

"I am Consuler Artam Trovik representing the Federation of Servinta to you and this wonderful nation" He tried to ignore the somewhat concerning conversation he had overheard between the men but the sheikh seemed to have let that moment of anger pass as he smiled at Artam.

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:50 am

Servinta wrote:"Hello gentlemen" Artam walked forward leaving the guard detail to stand at attention while he spoke.

"Salaam alaikum Your Highness,and its a pleasure to meet you Mr.president" He gave a passably accented greeting to Mohammed al-Zaman he had learned during his studies of middle eastern cultures and a slandered diplomatic greeting to the president.

"I am Consuler Artam Trovik representing the Federation of Servinta to you and this wonderful nation" He tried to ignore the somewhat concerning conversation he had overheard between the men but the sheikh seemed to have let that moment of anger pass as he smiled at Artam.

"Well me and my friend were talking about, how the Filipino Government has opressed the Umma for too long."

Free Islamic Army
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Islamic Army » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:54 am

Ibrahim Hazim al-Khattib's white private jet touched down on the runway of the Tel al-Riyah airport in Riysa. The plane came to a halt and out came Ibrahim Hazim al-Khattib, surrounded by his bodyguards, clad in black gear holding AKM rifles. The formation advanced to a waiting motorcade, then they entered it.

After a few minutes of driving, the delegation arrived to the conference area. They walked up to the door and opened it. Ibrahim then said to the sheikh "Salaam akhi, how may you be? I am the leader of the Free Islamic Army."
Im from Afghanistan.
I also hate Zionism with a passion
ISLAMIC STATE ARE NOT MUSLIMS, THEY ARE NO WORSE THAN ISRAEL!

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:58 am

Free Islamic Army wrote:Ibrahim Hazim al-Khattib's white private jet touched down on the runway of the Tel al-Riyah airport in Riysa. The plane came to a halt and out came Ibrahim Hazim al-Khattib, surrounded by his bodyguards, clad in black gear holding AKM rifles. The formation advanced to a waiting motorcade, then they entered it.

After a few minutes of driving, the delegation arrived to the conference area. They walked up to the door and opened it. Ibrahim then said to the sheikh "Salaam akhi, how may you be? I am the leader of the Free Islamic Army."

"Ahki, I have heard many great things about you, I have been trying to gather Mujahideen to train against the Asignese in Burma."

Free Islamic Army
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Islamic Army » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:01 am

Zanubiyala wrote:
Free Islamic Army wrote:Ibrahim Hazim al-Khattib's white private jet touched down on the runway of the Tel al-Riyah airport in Riysa. The plane came to a halt and out came Ibrahim Hazim al-Khattib, surrounded by his bodyguards, clad in black gear holding AKM rifles. The formation advanced to a waiting motorcade, then they entered it.

"Ahki, I have heard many great things about you, I have been trying to gather Mujahideen to train against the Asignese in Burma."

"Then you have your man. My soldiers only wish to achieve martyrdom in the name of Allah (S.W.T)" Ibrahim replied calmly.
Im from Afghanistan.

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:04 am

Free Islamic Army wrote:
Zanubiyala wrote:

"Then you have your man. My soldiers only wish to achieve martyrdom in the name of Allah (S.W.T)" Ibrahim replied calmly.

"The Asigna is the biggest deviant, the Riysan Government will be flying my men into Burma, I could perhaps send Mujahideen with your men into Malaysia from then on via Indonesia."

Free Islamic Army
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Islamic Army » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:05 am

Zanubiyala wrote:
Free Islamic Army wrote:"Then you have your man. My soldiers only wish to achieve martyrdom in the name of Allah (S.W.T)" Ibrahim replied calmly.

"The Asigna is the biggest deviant, the Riysan Government will be flying my men into Burma, I could perhaps send Mujahideen with your men into Malaysia from then on via Indonesia."

"Sounds good to me"
Im from Afghanistan.

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:07 am

Free Islamic Army wrote:
Zanubiyala wrote:

"Sounds good to me"

"I have been trying to gather support like this for years!'

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents