NATION

PASSWORD

MBAM Blocks Outgoing attempts from NS

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Cyrisnia
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

MBAM Blocks Outgoing attempts from NS

Postby Cyrisnia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:22 pm

I found a punch thread via me lurking moderation. Went to thread, MBAM blocked attempts to a donbass-battalion website.
Does this happen often, and, even so, whats causing this? I revisited the thread to make sure that was the reason why, and the alerts popped up again.
R E D L E G S

【BORN TO ABOLISH】
SOUTH IS A F**K
鬼神 Kill Em All 1859
I am free man
410,757,864,530 DEAD REBS

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:41 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about. Links would be helpful. Definition of terms would be helpful.

I'm assuming MBAM = "Malwarebytes", but I have no idea how a Ukranian Volunteer Defense Battalion factors in to NS.

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:41 am

Link the thread, it's probably an embedded image in a post.

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:18 pm

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=311409

I believe he means this. If he does, there are a lot of pictures of militants on the thread. A donbass embedded image is not entirely implausible.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Return to Technical