NATION

PASSWORD

The Great Zedong Dynasty invasion of Hong Kong (MT, FT, IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2014
New York Times Democracy

The Great Zedong Dynasty invasion of Hong Kong (MT, FT, IC)

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:44 pm

The Hong Kong Special Forces were just butchered by the People's Red Army and now a 5 day standoff between the Government of Hong Kong and the Zedong Empire ended with a surrender by the Hong Kong Army.

RULES

1.. Pick either the two factions Hong Kong Resistant Army or People's Red Army

2. Use any military tactics you desire but no nuclear weapons.

3. All teams must have at least 10,000 to 50,000 troops.
Last edited by The Great Zedong Dynasty on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
N/A

Central Asian Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Central Asian Republics » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:04 pm

OOC: Why you advertise through telegrams? T_T
This piece of text is here to grab your attention. Thank you for your attention.

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Central Asian Republics wrote:OOC: Why you advertise through telegrams? T_T

To see who was paying attention
N/A

Marxist Islamist Organisation
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Islamist Organisation » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:06 pm

We declare Jihad on China and the Hong Kong.

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:08 pm

The Great Zedong Dynasty wrote:
Central Asian Republics wrote:OOC: Why you advertise through telegrams? T_T

OoC: Players generally do not like TG advertisement. Instead, make an interest thread for your RP. Explain what the RP is about, state the rules, and most importantly, promote fun. We all want to have a good time developing stories. ;)
The Elven Kingdom of Amador
TETly Father of TETism and 18-year NS vet
|| All things II RP-related || Military Worldbuilding || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Discord: nstiami || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Marxist Islamist Organisation wrote:We declare Jihad on China and the Hong Kong.

Stationing 15,000 troops around the Hong Kong Border 45 tank pointed at the Marxist Islamist Organisation. General Yu Daizhing was just granted the right to open fire on the threat.
Last edited by The Great Zedong Dynasty on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N/A

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Tiami wrote:

OoC: Players generally do not like TG advertisement. Instead, make an interest thread for your RP. Explain what the RP is about, state the rules, and most importantly, promote fun. We all want to have a good time developing stories. ;)

OOC: Basically it's about the Great Zedong Empire taking control of Hong Kong or Hong Kong fighting for their own independence.
N/A

Marxist Islamist Organisation
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Islamist Organisation » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:20 pm

15 Members snuck around one of the guard stations late at night strapped with explosives then they all yelled in unison "JIHAD JIHAD MOTHERFUCKERS" *BOOM*

Central Asian Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Central Asian Republics » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Tiami wrote:

OOC: Basically it's about the Great Zedong Empire taking control of Hong Kong or Hong Kong fighting for their own independence.

OOC: I'd suggest that you make your introduction better, if you know what I mean. Like adding more than just 3 rules and a basic plot. Maybe like a paragraph or 2 and also like a picture. I'd also suggest NOT to advertise.
This piece of text is here to grab your attention. Thank you for your attention.

Cong Hoa
Attaché

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cong Hoa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:58 pm

OOC: I'm guessing it's RL borders?
This country is based on RoV, if it were run by a bunch of reactionary McCarthyists. It is not ACTUALLY the RoV however. This in no way represents my views.

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Marxist Islamist Organisation wrote:15 Members snuck around one of the guard stations late at night strapped with explosives then they all yelled in unison "JIHAD JIHAD MOTHERFUCKERS" *BOOM*

What a waste of life for nothing you killed about 3 men and wounded 45 may i suggest that you'll join us for the glory of an all out conquest?
N/A

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Zedong Empire gives MIO a New Solution

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:10 pm

I, the Paramount Leader would like to sign a Non-Aggression Pact to reclaim the former Sultanates of Southeast Asia.
N/A

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Central Asian Republics wrote:

OOC: I'd suggest that you make your introduction better, if you know what I mean. Like adding more than just 3 rules and a basic plot. Maybe like a paragraph or 2 and also like a picture. I'd also suggest NOT to advertise.

OoC: Pictures are frowned upon. Let your writing be the image. Also, for the OP; expand your writing. Add details. Detail why your country is taking over Hong Kong or why Hong Kong is fighting for their independence. Add important figures (leaders, politicians, even citizens) that can express both sides equally and offer other reads intel on what is actually happening. Even the most minute things in an RP shouldn't go unnoticed. Adding to a post adds interest from readers. Using a plethora of word choice offers many readers a vivid detail into the accounts of the RP and it's people. By adding in such details, you have created not just an RP, but a writing that people will enjoy and want to partake in.
The Elven Kingdom of Amador
TETly Father of TETism and 18-year NS vet
|| All things II RP-related || Military Worldbuilding || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Discord: nstiami || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

Cong Hoa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cong Hoa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Accidently deleted....
Last edited by Cong Hoa on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
This country is based on RoV, if it were run by a bunch of reactionary McCarthyists. It is not ACTUALLY the RoV however. This in no way represents my views.

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:40 am

That cesspool of Marxism is our life line.
N/A

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Blockade of Kowloon Bay

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:43 am

Kowloon Bay is being blockaded by 58 battleships.
N/A

Cong Hoa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cong Hoa » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:11 am

Government Transmission From the Republic of Cong Hoa

Encryption: Open

Zedong Office of Foreign Affairs:

Indeed. And you will now return to it and vacate your wretched filth from Hong Kong, immediately. There will be no further warnings on the matter.

-President Mot Lanh Dao

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Cong Hoa wrote:
(Image)

Indeed. And you will now return to it and vacate your wretched filth from Hong Kong, immediately. There will be no further warnings on the matter.

-President Mot Lanh Dao

Mr. Dao I advise you to make a good decision on your part not to address the current situation in Hong Kong.
N/A

Cong Hoa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cong Hoa » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Nay, I advise you to slink back to the backwards pit from whence you came and remove your putrid Marxist talons from the sovereign country of Hong Kong. For even now, the people burn your abhorrent flag in rallies and cry for your destruction, which has been postponed for far too long. Your attack was unprovoked and undertaken for no other reason except to forcefully spread your vile ideals on free peoples.

I must reiterate that this is the final warning you will receive. Be thankful we have been this diplomatic towards your dastardly transgressions thus far.

-President Mot Lanh Dao

Van Xuan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Van Xuan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:55 pm

OOC:
Guys, please try to write more than one line or two. A short paragraph is about 3 to 5 sentences, it's not so hard. Also for all of you to know, one-liner RP really does not last more than a few days. Just saying.

IC

King Nam Ly is in shock while watching the breaking news just like 99% of Van Xuan population. The peaceful and beautiful Hong Kong is under siege by the bloody Chinese Red Army. Out side the Imperial Palace, more and more people are gathering to protest the Communist Chinese action, soon there is a crowd of more than a hundred thousand protesters and it's growing pretty quick. While the King is prepare to calm his citizen, an official rush into his office.

- "My Lord, crowds of hundred thousands of protesters are popping up in all cities and towns... They demand that we must act now... they want to send troops to help Hong Kong now" The official says in panicking tone.
- "I see, let's me calm them." The King says and take a rather long walk to the balcony.
- "...Stop the anti-People Army! Down with Communist China! We willing to fight for our fellow Hong Kong...We VOLUNTEER! WE VOLUNTEER!..." the crowd yells in unison.
- "well if the people is willing..." King Nam Ly mumbles then walk back to his office

After a long close door meeting with all top military generals and officials, King Nam Ly sign the deceleration of War against the People's Republic of China (Red China) and call in the press-conference to announce it.

Today, we, the people of Van Xuan, receive the news of Hong Kong invasion by China. Tension and different between China and Hong Kong is Chinese issue. But an out right invasion of Hong Kong, the massacre of Hong Kong Defense Forces and the siege of the great city by the PLA of Communist China regime is unacceptable. In this day and age, such action is purely evil and must be stop by force. The Communist China Regime must give independent back to Hong Kong and vacate its evil military force immediately. Else, the full might of Van Xuan military and Van Xuan people will exterminate the blood-thirsty regime of Communist China along with its evil supporters.
Last edited by Van Xuan on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

The Siege of Kowloon

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:05 am

The Siege of Kowloon is on the horizon and now 10,000 troops and 9 tanks are going down the street of downtown Hong Kong and then 500 protesters were arrested for their participation in the riots . Then a huge crowd of protesters were arrested for violating the curfew that was imposed on them by the People's Red Army and the People's Military Police.
N/A

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:09 am

Van Xuan wrote:OOC:
Guys, please try to write more than one line or two. A short paragraph is about 3 to 5 sentences, it's not so hard. Also for all of you to know, one-liner RP really does not last more than a few days. Just saying.

IC

King Nam Ly is in shock while watching the breaking news just like 99% of Van Xuan population. The peaceful and beautiful Hong Kong is under siege by the bloody Chinese Red Army. Out side the Imperial Palace, more and more people are gathering to protest the Communist Chinese action, soon there is a crowd of more than a hundred thousand protesters and it's growing pretty quick. While the King is prepare to calm his citizen, an official rush into his office.

- "My Lord, crowds of hundred thousands of protesters are popping up in all cities and towns... They demand that we must act now... they want to send troops to help Hong Kong now" The official says in panicking tone.
- "I see, let's me calm them." The King says and take a rather long walk to the balcony.
- "...Stop the anti-People Army! Down with Communist China! We willing to fight for our fellow Hong Kong...We VOLUNTEER! WE VOLUNTEER!..." the crowd yells in unison.
- "well if the people is willing..." King Nam Ly mumbles then walk back to his office

After a long close door meeting with all top military generals and officials, King Nam Ly sign the deceleration of War against the People's Republic of China (Red China) and call in the press-conference to announce it.

Today, we, the people of Van Xuan, receive the news of Hong Kong invasion by China. Tension and different between China and Hong Kong is Chinese issue. But an out right invasion of Hong Kong, the massacre of Hong Kong Defense Forces and the siege of the great city by the PLA of Communist China regime is unacceptable. In this day and age, such action is purely evil and must be stop by force. The Communist China Regime must give independent back to Hong Kong and vacate its evil military force immediately. Else, the full might of Van Xuan military and Van Xuan people will exterminate the blood-thirsty regime of Communist China along with its evil supporters.

OOC: It's not the PLA it's the People's Red Army or the PRA. The People's Liberation Army was purged from the Great Zedong Empire.
N/A

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:12 am

The Great Zedong Dynasty wrote:The Siege of Kowloon is on the horizon and now 10,000 troops and 9 tanks are going down the street of downtown Hong Kong and then 500 protesters were arrested for their participation in the riots . Then a huge crowd of protesters were arrested for violating the curfew that was imposed on them by the People's Red Army and the People's Military Police.

The People's Red Army just captured the Hong Kong Stock Exchange Building and using it for their own base of operations and now they're not going to free the hostages from the building.
N/A

Cong Hoa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cong Hoa » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:42 am

My fellow citizens, I am sure you have heard plenty of the recent Marxist transgressions against the innocent people of Hong Kong. We have tried, again and again to try and diplomatically resolve the growing crisis, however, the beasts have not even made an attempt to do the same. *pause* I regret to inform you that the Marxists have invaded Hong.Kong just this morning. The thugs of the PRA now run amok through the prestine streets of Hong Kong, killing, raping, murdering. I am sure many of you recall what the Marxists did to our great nation not 50 years ago, some of you may even have lived through it: 30% of our people were slaughtered by the Red Beast, men women and children slaughtered in the name of.Marx and other vile names. But we succeed, and put the Beast down. And that is what must be done again. We cannot allow Hong.Kong to suffer how we suffered. They must be saved from the cancer of communism. I therefore ask that the congress put to the vote, a declaration of war against Marxist China, to destroy it once and for all

-Nationally broadcast speech from president Dao

Following the speech, and while the National Congress were in session to decide wether there would war, the nation spurred into action. Across the country, thousands of young men and women formed massive queues at their local recruitment offices. The already massively fortified northern border with China was even further reinforced with an additional 2 Infantry Divisions, and an Armored Division. The fortified bunkers and pill boxes that lined the border were fully occupied and fully stocked with supplies, while, as always, radar constantly monitored the skies.

The Great Zedong Dynasty
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great Zedong Dynasty » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:43 am

The Great Zedong Dynasty wrote:The Siege of Kowloon is on the horizon and now 10,000 troops and 9 tanks are going down the street of downtown Hong Kong and then 500 protesters were arrested for their participation in the riots . Then a huge crowd of protesters were arrested for violating the curfew that was imposed on them by the People's Red Army and the People's Military Police.

The People's Red Army just captured the Hong Kong Stock Exchange Building and using it for their own base of operations and now they're not going to free the hostages from the building.

Barricades are being used to fortify the captured building and a group of 90,000 troops and PRA personnel are getting ready for an all out war against the foreign armies of the World. A curfew was issued by the PRA and the Zedong Imperial Government. Anyone who is out of their houses are going to be shot down by the People's Military Police.
N/A

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents