NATION

PASSWORD

ANO: Anarchy Online (Semi-Open, OOC, Sign-Ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

How do you want to die?

Peacefully, in my bed surrounded by family.
33%
Other, specify in the forum. Because screw writing a whole bunch of options.
67%

Total votes : 21

The BaRen
Senator

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

ANO: Anarchy Online (Semi-Open, OOC, Sign-Ups)

Postby The BaRen » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:11 pm

IC

My apparently scared Co-Op, The Templar High Council

Ulvenes wrote:
Gakusen City wrote:hmmm... what if to gain Shadow's trust Kat went out and bought her an accesory item which gave her wolf ears?
Kat and Crim's mission is helped and Shadow gets her ears! We all win!

Shadow would assume it's a trap, and would refuse them. Not to mention she wouldn't trust anyone that easy.

Besides, the second I stroked BaRen's eyebrows my ears became active. They're just hidden under the hood..

The BaRen wrote:
West Suburbia wrote:
Requiescat in pace Mori......... :(

Then I will guess that Mori died right there in his bed.....

He would have wanted it that way....

Ah, who am I kidding? He would have wanted to go out in a massive blaze of glory with tons of explosions.

The BaRen wrote:Are those... Nipples?

Anarchy Online. Commonly shortened to A.N.O.

The most anticipated VRMMO of the 21st Century.

People lined up for days on the streets, awaiting for the game stores to open across the globe. In the Beta, there was very little lagging and glitches, with many reviews saying it was "the safest, most well put together VRMMO" they'd ever seen.

The game was simple: Go through all 500 Districts in the war torn city of Anarchis (anar-CHIS), where you'll be fighting through hordes of the Black Jackets, to get to District One and... Well, no one has got that far yet. It was a closely kept secret of the developers.

Of course, it was obvious that the game was impossible to beat because 24 hours after you unlocked a District Gate, it would lock again and the Black Jackets and other hostile NPCs would re-spawn.

On opening day, people rushed home with the game from stores to play the game. Or sighed with happiness after seeing the download bar finally end on their computer.

They signed on. For exactly 22 minutes, 39 seconds, the game kept contact with the outside world. Then... nothing. On the outside, people couldn't log in, on the inside, people couldn't log out. Communications such as External music and news became blocked on the inside. Of course, there was no panic. The developers would fix it. The game just came out.

That was until all the NPCs began speaking in the same voice.

I'm sure by now you've all noticed that the Log Out button is missing. I'm also sure your Pandora Radio and various news networks are gone as well. Trust me, this is not a mistake. In fact, I've designed it this way. You are stuck here. Until you beat the game. Welcome to your new home, players. You know the goal.

Get to District One.

Also, if you die here. You die in real life.

Good luck, Players. You are, without a doubt, going to need all you can get.

On all of the players screens a notification came up: Adrenaline Mode Enabled, Inappropriate Content Activated, Rated M for Mature

This is an RP based on the Sword Art Online (SAO) universe where Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Games (VRMMOGs) exist and are regularly played. This is done by using your VR gear, a helmet that allows you to access the Virtual World.

The essential plot of this Roleplay is to get to District One by clearing all 500 of the districts that came before it. You are locked inside the game, with no way out other than completing the end game. If you die in game, you die in real life.

The RP starts with you logging in before the announcement by the Gamemaster, so we can get our bearings and communicate with each other IC before jumping into the action. You will be one of the members of the anarchic club "The Warband", or a close friend/affiliate.

The game is powered by the R.E.A.L. Game Physics Engine and the R.E.A.L. AI, also called Leelou. It allows for the more hardcore players to initiate "Adrenaline Mode", which gives the player the ability to feel pain within the game, as well as enables the Inappropriate Content, such as nudity, intercourse, and the highly controversial uncensored rapes.

Players can equip three weapons and two MREs/Stimpaks/Special Items at a time, allowing for quick access to handle a pistol and quickly switch to a rifle without having to access your main menu, or use a MRE/Stimpak/Special Item without accessing your menu.

SAO does not exist in this universe.

Aona wrote:
Hoo boy.

This is the bread and butter of your app: The stat sheet. There are 4 categories, with 3 subcategories in each. Each character is allowed 5000 stat points, with a 0/1000 being 'Hopeless' and a 1000/1000 being 'Expert'. After each category is filled, an explanation is asked, in which you give a brief description of the layout and why the points are distributed that way.

NOTE: If you leave extra stat points, your character will be less prepared to survive, but will become increasingly luckier and treated better. Leaving stat points out is a sort-of easy mode, whereas fully filling out the sheet allows for more to be done, but increases the difficulty of living.

The Holiness Itself:
Strength:
Ranged 0/1000 How well your character handles firearms of a general make, meaning most rifles, pistols, and shotguns.
Melee 0/1000 How well your character fights with fists or hand weapons.
Lift 0/1000 How strong your character is. This also is directly proportional to their carry weight.
Explanation:

Endurance:
Stamina 0/1000 How long your character can fight, run, go without food, etc.
Vitality 0/1000 How much damage you can take before you die.
Medicine 0/1000 How well-versed and adept your character can use medical equipment on himself and others.
Explanation:

Agility:
Speed 0/1000 How fast your character can move.
Stealth 0/1000 How much your character can move undetected/steal/pickpocket/break and enter.
Detection 0/1000 How much your character can notice stealthy targets/thieves and how far your personal radar can detect other players.
Explanation:

Intelligence:
Mechanics 0/1000 How well your character can clean, repair, or build mechanical objects, and combined with your Mechanics skill grenades, mines, and IEDs
Science 0/1000 How well your character can create poisons, make new stimpaks, and combined with your Mechanics skill grenades, mines, and IEDs.
Explosives 0/1000 How well you handle grenades, mines, and IEDs/How much damage you can inflict with grenades, mines, and IEDs.
Explanation:

These aren't your only skills. There are hundreds of other skills that you can train throughout the course of the game.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Clothing:[/b]
[b]Club (The Warband, White Jackets, etc):[/b]
[b]Starting Equipment Load Out:[/b]
[list]
[*]Primary + Ammo If Applicable
[*]Secondary/Special Weapon + Ammo/Amount If Applicable
[*]Secondary/Special Weapon/Blade + Ammo/Amount If Applicable
[*]MRE/Stimpak/Special Item; Choose One
[*]MRE/Stimpak/Special Item; Choose One[/list]
[spoiler=Stat Sheet][b][u]Strength[/u][/b]
[b]Ranged[/b] 0/1000
[b]Melee[/b] 0/1000
[b]Lift[/b] 0/1000

[b][u]Endurance[/u][/b]
[b]Stamina[/b] 0/1000
[b]Vitality[/b] 0/1000
[b]Medicine[/b] 0/1000

[b][u]Agility[/u][/b]
[b]Speed[/b] 0/1000
[b]Stealth[/b] 0/100
[b]Detection[/b] 0/1000

[b][u]Intelligence[/u][/b]
[b]Repair[/b] 0/1000
[b]Science[/b] 0/1000
[b]Explosives[/b] 0/1000
[/spoiler]
[b]Have you watched the SAO series or read the manga?:[/b]
[b]RP Example/Sample:[/b]

Name: Cedric Peeters
Sex: M
User Name: KingCedric
Biography: Cedric has lived an extremely average life. Nothing out of the ordinary. Got B's in all of his classes, wasn't a trouble maker, didn't do anything dangerous. Except when his mother and brother died in a car crash. After that, his life was a downward spiral. His flustered and frustrated father eventually kicked him out of his house when he turned 15, and Cedric turned to petty crime and eventually got involved with several gangs.
He was sent to juvenile corrections, accused of killing his best friend of the last of the marijuana. Due to inmate rights, they were allowed 30 minutes with the VR gear every other month. Well, looks like Cedric gets a longer time with his favorite toy.
Appearance: Him. 5'10 Feet Tall
Clothing: Jacket, Black shirt and hoodie, black cargo pants, black combat boots, Yankees Beanie, back pack, white bandana.
Club (Opt.): The Warband
Starting Equipment Load Out:
  • AKMS - On Top *1200 Rounds
  • Fire Bomb *10
  • Machete
  • Black Flag Cookbook (With proper materials and the sufficient skills, Player can create multiple types of IEDs)
  • 12 MREs
Strength
Ranged 600/1000
Melee 300/1000
Lift 300/1000

Endurance
Stamina 300/1000
Vitality 600/1000
Medicine 100/1000

Agility
Speed 500/1000
Stealth 600/1000
Detection 600/1000

Intelligence
Repair 500/1000
Science 100/1000
Explosives 600/1000

Name: Augustus "Auggie" Newton
User Name: Nero Young
Biography: Orphaned as a child, Augustus spent the first 8 years of his life in an orphanage. He grew up a Lutheran, and is never seen without his Cross Necklace. At age 7, he earned the nickname "Young Nero" for carrying around a lighter and setting fire to peoples hair. On his ninth birthday, he was adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Newton, and lived in Portland, Oregon. Augustus' new sister coined the nickname Auggie, because she considered his names "Young Nero" and Augustus too long. He was forced to attend a private school, where the mostly Catholic population bullied him for being Lutheran. On his 12th birthday, he and his father got into a fight. Auggie got angry and... accidentally set the house on fire. He was the only survivor. Drifting around foster homes for a year.... oh, and did I mention he's mute?
That's why he turned to Virtual Reality. To escape the haunting dreams of his family, and, of course, the ability to speak. Unfortunately, the second thing went haywire. Since he never had a voice, the VR gear didn't know what to use as his voice. It left him the default choices of 'Feminine Hawkings' and 'Masculine Hawkings'. He obviously chose masculine. When everybody was locked in ANO, his voice went away again....
Appearance: Nero Young
Clothing: Hoodie, jeans, backpack
Club (Opt.): White Jackets (At First) The Warband (Later)
Strength
Ranged 700/1000
Melee 100/1000
Lift 300/1000

Endurance
Stamina 600/1000
Vitality 600/1000
Medicine 700/1000

Agility
Speed 400/1000
Stealth 600/1000
Detection 700/1000

Intelligence
Repair 100/1000
Science 100/1000
Explosives 100/1000

Name: Marie Johnson-Martinez
Sex: F
User Name: Machine Gun Marie
Biography: Marie was born in Toronto, Canada, and has lived there for her entire life. Bother of her parents were Americans who had lived in Albany, New York but immigrated to Toronto for the pursuit of their careers as cooks. After their divorce, Marie's mother married Joe Martinez, an immigrant from Tijuana, Mexico. It quickly became evident that Joe was very abusive to both Marie and her mother.
Appearance: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/05/fe/ba/05feba64565bfe872d8fa2c70b967986.jpg
Clothing: Look at the appearance.
Club (Opt.): The Warband
  • AKS-74U *1,000
  • Fragmentation Grenade *10
  • Katana
  • Way of the Sword
  • 12 MREs
Strength
Ranged 300/1000
Melee 800/1000
Lift 200/1000

Endurance
Stamina 700/1000
Vitality 300/1000
Medicine 200/1000

Agility
Speed 800/1000
Stealth 300/100
Detection 700/1000

Intelligence
Repair 100/1000
Science 500/1000
Explosives 100/1000
Have you watched the SAO series or read the manga?: The show
RP Example/Sample: Bruh.

• District 500 - "Mirmesto" - Starting District. Safe zone, no Black Jackets. Where the light is shining in the picture is Mirmesto. The 2nd Tier has commonly been nicknamed District 499.5, due to the safety being taken off and the packs of wild dogs that roam it's street.
  • District 499 - Badtown - In the picture above there is, on the bottom tier, slums. That is District 499, or Badtown. It is accessible through the gaping holes in the side of Mirmesto. Badtown is also home to the Gate to District 498, which is guarded by a Fort Far Reach, a Black Jacket military outpost.

Medical Items and Food

Stimpaks - Instant Health Regeneration

MREs - Basic food unit; Slowly regenerates health; Decreases Hunger Level

Special Items

Black Flag Cookbook - With proper materials and the sufficient skills, Player can create multiple types of IEDs.

Art of War - Increases stealth by 100 when equipped.

Way of the Sword - Increases Melee stat by 50 when equipped, increases damage with bladed weapons by 40 points when equipped.

In other MMOs, you would find Guilds or Clans. In ANO, Guilds and Clans have been replaced by "Clubs". These Clubs are originally led by their founder, but new Leaders can be elected in Democracy Mode, inherited through appointment in Monarchy Mode, or left essentially Leaderless through Anarchy Mode.

Known Clubs
in order from largest to smallest

• White Jackets - Monarchy
  • G-Men - Monarchy
  • The Protectorate - Democracy
  • Dusters - Anarchy
  • Various others

The course of the RP will follow the most powerful Players, who are all apart of "The Warband", an anarchic club that is almost always on the frontline, fighting to liberate all the players.

White Jackets

-Will Be Revealed Later-

G-Men

Will Be Revealed Later

The Protectorate

-Will Be Revealed Later-

Dusters

-Will Be Revealed Later-

Real Life Name - Username - Age - Allegiance/Club - Status

Cedric Peeters - KingCedric - 17 - The Warband - Alive

Auggie Newton - Nero Young - 15 - White Jackets - Alive

Marie Johnson-Martinez - 16 - The Warband - Alive

Real Life Name - Username - Age - Allegiance/Club - Status - NS Name

Jack Phillips - Agent Boris - 18 - None - Alive - Sardian republic

David Sinclair - SaintClair - 19 - None - Alive - Austro Hungarian

Sabrina Reiman - Sab - 16 - None - Alive - West Suburbia

Tom Jones - Tones - 17 - None - Alive - West Suburbia

Sarah Tillman - Kuno1-Sama "Kuno" - 17 - None - Alive - The Templar High Council

Anthony Carson - AceGamerKing "Ace" - 18 - Dusters - Alive - The Templar High Council

Daniel Sans - Sicarius - 17 - None - Alive - The Unites State-Of-Minds

Ulrica Yseult - Shadow - 18 - None - Alive - Ulvenes

Mori Terrensen - TerreMor - 16 - None - Death by Suicide - The Emerald Dragon

Jake Thompson - Artimis - 18 - The Warband - Alive - Servanity

Katrina Masters - Kat-B - 24 - None - Alive - Gakusen City

George Eldritch - The Crimson Punisher - 18 - None - Alive - The V O I D

Seiko Fujiwara - Apophis - 18 - None - Alive - Videssos

Isaac Johnson - MetallicaMegaShoes - 64 - None - Alive (Not for long muhahahahahahah!) - Apto

Character Count

Cutest/Hottest Male Character Winners!
KingCedric
The Crimson Punisher

Cutest/Hottest Female Character Winners!
Kuno1-Sama "Kuno"

Yup, Shipping.

It's here too.

Sab X Mori

Kat X Crim

Pain X Keyboard
Last edited by The BaRen on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 73 times in total.
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

be pretty damn funny if she pushed you off the railing....

Lazssia wrote:So humanity is the crazy hobo of the cosmos? I can dig it.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-of Spanish, German, Irish, and Native American Descent
-a juvenile offender
-stoner
-Royalty for Life -PaRcside CFL X7-

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
Ain't no Pity in -R- City
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Free my brothers in prison. We brothers in every way but blood.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:23 pm

BaRen, you should've known you would summon me with your speak of SAO.

Well played, friend. Well played.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:24 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:BaRen, you should've known you would summon me with your speak of SAO.

Jesus you scared the shit out of me.
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:53 pm

The BaRen wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:BaRen, you should've known you would summon me with your speak of SAO.

Jesus you scared the shit out of me.

Wha? How?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Sardian republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sardian republic » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Name: Jack Phillips
User Name: Agent Boris
Biography: Jack is your average nice guy and plays video games mostly getting B's and C's due to his pastime he gets so-so grades and is like a encyclopedia on everything there is to know on video games and the companies that create them.He heard about ANO after reading a videogame magazine article that talked about the upcoming VRMMO ANO saying how "it was going to be an awesome VRMMO for the year and that you should get it" jack used up his savings to buy a VR gear from a tech store and got it set up. When the game was released he downloaded a copy of it.
Appearance:6"0,Black hair
Clothing:Duster, Blue shirt, Jeans, Hiking boots, Black leather fedora
Club (Opt.): None
[list]
[*]M14*600 rounds
[*]Flash bangs*9
[*]Trench Knife
[*]Stimpak
[*]12 MREs
Strength
Ranged 500/1000
Melee 400/1000
Lift 400/1000

Endurance
Stamina 500/1000
Vitality 400/1000
Medicine 500/1000

Agility
Speed 400/1000
Stealth 300/100
Detection 400/1000

Intelligence
Repair 400/1000
Science 500/1000
Explosives 300/1000

Have you watched the SAO series or read the manga?: I have watched the series
RP Example/Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=306524
(Please tell me if I need to edit anything)
Last edited by Sardian republic on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:12 pm

Sardian republic wrote:Name: Jack Phillips
Biography: Jack is new to the VRMMO's and ANO is the first one he's trying out after a person from school was talking about it and after hearing about it and reading the reviews he downloaded a copy when the game was released
[list]
[*]M14*600 rounds
[*]Flash bangs*9
[*]Trench Knife
[*]Stimpak
[*]12 MREs
Strength
Ranged 500/1000
Melee 400/1000
Lift 600/1000

Endurance
Stamina 500/1000
Vitality 600/1000
Medicine 500/1000

Agility
Speed 600/1000
Stealth 500/100
Detection 400/1000

Intelligence
Repair 700/1000
Science 500/1000
Explosives 200/1000

Your stats go over the 5,000 total limit. Please explain your characters' bio to more than one sentence.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Sardian republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sardian republic » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Okay will edit didn't know it went over sorry. Trying best with the bio and will edit it again tomorrow if it doesn't meet standards
Last edited by Sardian republic on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Sardian republic wrote:Okay will edit didn't know it went over sorry. Trying best with the bio and will edit it again tomorrow if it doesn't meet standards

You have 100 more points to spend.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Sardian republic wrote:Name: Jack Phillips
Biography: Jack is your average nice guy and plays video games mostly getting B's and C's due to his pastime he gets so-so grades and is like a encyclopedia on everything there is to know on video games and the companies that create them.He heard about ANO after reading a videogame magazine article that talked about the upcoming VRMMO ANO saying how "it was going to be an awesome VRMMO for the year and that you should get it" jack used up his savings to buy a VR gear from a tech store and got it set up. When the game was released he downloaded a copy of it.
[list]
[*]M14*600 rounds
[*]Flash bangs*9
[*]Trench Knife
[*]Stimpak
[*]12 MREs
Strength
Ranged 500/1000
Melee 400/1000
Lift 400/1000

Endurance
Stamina 500/1000
Vitality 400/1000
Medicine 500/1000

Agility
Speed 400/1000
Stealth 300/100
Detection 400/1000

Intelligence
Repair 400/1000
Science 500/1000
Explosives 300/1000

ACCEPTED!

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Name: David Sinclair

User Name: SaintClair

Biography: When you look at David for the first time you just brush past him with out giving a second look. He is has an average body, face, and personality he is just one of those people that blend into with the world around him, but when online he brings out the best he has to offer. David heard about ANO from an advertisement while playing an online game he became interested in the idea of VRMMO; he decided to pre-order ANO and play it the moment he gets his hands on it.

Appearance: 6'1 Feet Tall
Clothing: Similar look : Brown Leather Jacket, White T shirt, Khakis pants, Hiking boots, Back pack,
STG-44 *1000 Rounds
Bowie Knife
Smoke Grenade *6
M1911 *400 Rounds
12 MREs

Strength
Ranged 700/1000
Melee 500/1000
Lift 600/1000

Endurance
Stamina 700/1000
Vitality 800/1000
Medicine 100/1000

Agility
Speed 400/1000
Stealth 400/1000
Detection 400/1000

Intelligence
Repair 200/1000
Science 100/1000
Explosives 100/1000

Have you watched the SAO series or read the manga?: Yes I've read the manga
RP Example/Sample: N/A

(If I need to change anything please let me know.)
Last edited by Austro Hungarian on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Click here to join my role plays:
None at this moment.

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:09 pm

Austro Hungarian wrote:This look really cool I'll just make a reserve and build up my bio

Thank you and welcome!

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:02 am

So "appearance." Is this in-game or IRL? Because that confused me momentarily.

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:05 am

The Templar High Council wrote:So "appearance." Is this in-game or IRL? Because that confused me momentarily.

Both. Some chose appearance to be like there's IRL. Others designed it in-game. The GM didn't force anyone to change their face. Except now they have to keep their appearances the same.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:06 am

The BaRen wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:So "appearance." Is this in-game or IRL? Because that confused me momentarily.

Both. Some chose appearance to be like there's IRL. Others designed it in-game. The GM didn't force anyone to change their face. Except now they have to keep their appearances the same.

So I have the choice? I'm not gonna make my 18-year old gamer actually be 18. I could have more muscle mass instead.

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:07 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
The BaRen wrote:Both. Some chose appearance to be like there's IRL. Others designed it in-game. The GM didn't force anyone to change their face. Except now they have to keep their appearances the same.

So I have the choice? I'm not gonna make my 18-year old gamer actually be 18. I could have more muscle mass instead.

Yay for lying!

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Bump, I guess.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:16 pm

The BaRen wrote:Bump, I guess.

Did you see my app? if not it is in the same spot where I made the res
None at this moment.

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:19 pm

Austro Hungarian wrote:
The BaRen wrote:Bump, I guess.

Accepted.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:23 pm

So, what are your guy's hopes for the RP?

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:25 pm

The BaRen wrote:
Austro Hungarian wrote:

Accepted.

Also, you can add one more Secondary/Special Weapon/Blade to your load out.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Austro Hungarian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Austro Hungarian » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:32 pm

The BaRen wrote:
The BaRen wrote:Accepted.

Also, you can add one more Secondary/Special Weapon/Blade to your load out.

Thank you fixed it added a bowie knife, hope this picks up
None at this moment.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:35 pm

The BaRen wrote:So, what are your guy's hopes for the RP?

That it doesn't turn into something like Avalons's. No offense to him, but there's no plot there. I like following a story, not waiting around for someone to decide what to do.

My app is taking it's time. I can advertise this in the CoM if you want?

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:40 pm

The BaRen wrote:So, what are your guy's hopes for the RP?

That it doesn't turn into something like Avalons's. No offense to him, but there's no plot there. I like following a story, not waiting around for someone to decide what to do.

That's one of the reasons I started writing the Opening for this.

Yeah. We need to pick this thing up.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:51 pm

The BaRen wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:That it doesn't turn into something like Avalons's. No offense to him, but there's no plot there. I like following a story, not waiting around for someone to decide what to do.

That's one of the reasons I started writing the Opening for this.

Are you in the CoM? I try to help members moreso than others.

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:07 pm

The BaRen wrote:That's one of the reasons I started writing the Opening for this.

Are you in the CoM? I try to help members moreso than others.

No. I have no idea what that is.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse