NATION

PASSWORD

A Stately Visit (CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

A Stately Visit (CLOSED)

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:20 pm

"It has been too long since me and Lou spoke, I think we should visit Aravea once more." Coraline raised an eyebrow towards her husband, "You wish to travel to Aravea? Last I heard of that place we were drawing back soldiers as we had destroyed their fascist dictatorship." Robert waved his hands, "No, when I was exile dout of the country for threemoons iror to our engagement I was sent to Aravea. While there I aided a boy little older than me named Lelouch vi Britannia, he actually taught me a lot about strategy, take back his throne. I have been knighted about three times in my life the first by Pope Gregory, the second by Lelouch, and lastly by the Queen Mother. He is a damn good man and I don't think he ever actually got to meet you or Elizabeth." Coraline ran a hand through her long blue hair. "If I agree will you agree to have a second child?" Robert sighed taking the black ball cap off his head, "Why do you want a boy so much? Why do women always want to have boys?" Coraline stamped her foot, "because I want a heir! I am tired of your grandmother walking up and wrapping an arm around me all lovingly only to ask 'So, when will we get a new little heir to spoil?', do you have any idea how annoying that gets? Plus, if based on how Elizabeth turned out, our son would look exactly like you, and you were such an adorable child... now you're just, well, kinda ugly." She teased her husband, "Oh don't give me that glare, I am joking." Standing up Robert adjusted his sweaty white hair to be oriented into a slight combover. "It is decided then, I am taking our family for a road trip! I could even invite Amelia, well provided the Queen Mother will let her out of prison." Coraline questioned this action, "You wish to bring the psycho dictator along with us? Are you crazy? She will try to raise a global conflict." Robert couldn't really disagree with that. "Alright, can the guys come along though? I promised Lelouch he'd get to meet them all one day." Coraline said no as the nation would be down three major officials with them and Elizabeth leaving the country, but the three of them also mad up a large part of the military hierarchy, bringing the others around would leave no one left in charge. Making a phone call Robert had his foreign policy adviser set it all up. With zeal the Prince drove his family of two to the airport and they boarded an average passenger plane with many photos taking place during boarding. He had decided to not use the usual transport of Anglish politicians as he hoped his arrival would be a surprise to the other young man turned leader of a nation.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:01 am

"Avalon. Rivallie get in here immediately. We have urgent matters that we need to discuss regarding your upcoming nuptials." Empress Historia said as she reclined into the her throne. "What a pain it is having to deal with running this household and managing all of these uppity nobles. I wonder how Dad and mom were able to keep this mess of a family in line and still manage to run a country.." she thought before she was recalled to reality by the sound of an Imperial Guard member shouting. "Your majesty, Primarch Fedorian wishes to inform you that the Prince and Queen Mother of the Holy Empire of Avalon are supposedly making a visit to Pendragon." Historia's mouth was agape as she heard this and her mind raced as she recalled what had happened the last time a member of the Anglish Royal family had traveled to Aravea. "Damn it. Why are they coming here now? I swear this is the last thing I need right now considering I have my hands full with Rivallie's coronation and wedding..." She thought before as she ordered the guard to ready her transport. At that moment Rivallie and Avalon walked into the room and as the bowed they said "Mother how may we serve you?". "Well you two are going to help me in greeting our unannounced guests from Avalon" Historia said before continuing "Oh and Rivallie please be sure to bring some of the Corpsman along with us"...
Last edited by Aravea on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:11 am

"Wait... You mean last time you were in the country you took up the visage of a terrorist, your friend and emperor at the time, to bring down his crazy wife, and then Elizabeth lead troops against them to stop a fascist rising?" Robert nodded his head, Elizabeth to the right of her mother also agreed. "Neither. Of. You. Leave. Avalon. Ever. And you," she pointed sultan Rob, "I want every last detail of every trip you have ever gone on." He gave a startled look, "Why? I saved lives and put a real emperor back in power. I did not even kill- okay maybe a few thousand soldiers... but I save tons of civilians." Coraline shook her head, "I am getting your mother on the phone and telling her all of this, you are going to get the globe's biggest spanking." The young Prince grinned, "If we were not in a public area I would question what you meant by that, because that doesn't sound too bad." The plane was hours from Aravea now.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:27 am

On board the plane

As the two continued to debate, two figures at the back of the plane rose from their seats and made their way to the section in which Robert and Coraline were seated. Silently the two men took up positions behind and to the right of the two royals and prepared to carry out their orders. Half a second later the two men drew their weapons and pointed them at the Anglish couple and said "Prince Robert and Queen Mother Coraline of Avalon, you two are being placed under arrest at the order of Empress Historia" The two men then muttered "Please do not make this anymore difficult than it has to be..."

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:41 am

Aravea wrote:On board the plane

As the two continued to debate, two figures at the back of the plane rose from their seats and made their way to the section in which Robert and Coraline were seated. Silently the two men took up positions behind and to the right of the two royals and prepared to carry out their orders. Half a second later the two men drew their weapons and pointed them at the Anglish couple and said "Prince Robert and Queen Mother Coraline of Avalon, you two are being placed under arrest at the order of Empress Historia" The two men then muttered "Please do not make this anymore difficult than it has to be..."

Coraline looked at Robert who was easing his hand towards the pistol and sword at his side. "You are aiming weapons at the girls I love, I suggest you holster them or else I will not be held responsible for ending your lives. We can either talk this out peacefully or you can tell Saint Pete how you messed with an Anglish man and got the worse end of the deal." Elizabeth herself was holding the concealed weapon inside of her coat. "Also, you are holding a gun to the Princess' head on an Anglish flight... Not very smart of a move." Several others on the flight who had weapon permits were also reaching for weapons. The Prince looked to the back of his wife's head, his controlled rage was coming up with multiple ways to free the Princess he swore loyalty to.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:50 am

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Aravea wrote:On board the plane

Coraline looked at Robert who was easing his hand towards the pistol and sword at his side. "You are aiming weapons at the girls I love, I suggest you holster them or else I will not be held responsible for ending your lives. We can either talk this out peacefully or you can tell Saint Pete how you messed with an Anglish man and got the worse end of the deal." Elizabeth herself was holding the concealed weapon inside of her coat. "Also, you are holding a gun to the Princess' head on an Anglish flight... Not very smart of a move." Several others on the flight who had weapon permits were also reaching for weapons. The Prince looked to the back of his wife's head, his controlled rage was coming up with multiple ways to free the Princess he swore loyalty to.

"We are here to ensure your security Prince Robert. I am not sure if you are aware but SiS has recieved word of a plot by Aravean militants to hijack your flight. In response the Emperess ordered the Pednragon Station chief to dispatch a group of agents to follow you onto this flight and prevent any such thing from occurring." the taller of the two agents stated. " So please if you would remove your hand from your pistol..."At that moment the other agent opened fire on a man two rows behind them as he got of his seat. Two other agents bolted towards the fallen man and dragged him towards the rear of the aircraft. "Captain that passenger was carrying this.." The plaincolthes agent handed the Captain a small cylindircal object in the shape of a detonator.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Robert nodded to his wife and daughter, "Just go with it, once the plane has landed in Aravea then I will contact the AAF." Robert then spoke normally, "Alright, well next time don't point guns at people and try to act like you are helping." That whole event made no sense though, the passengers in Avalon would have been checked, that man must have boarded in Aravea, Robert would need to discuss with Lelouch about air port security. "So what now? Flight lands in Aravea and you lot take care of that issue?"
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:11 pm

"Well for right now return to your seats until the plane lands. Once we arrive in Aravea we will meet up with a detachment of the Recon Corps and from there you will be taken to the Imperial Palace to meet with Empress Historia." The SiS Cpatain said before recognizing the name Robert had just mentioned. "Wait did you just say Lelouch?" the captain's voice fell into a hushed tone as he prepared to tell them the fate of Aravea's greatest hero.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:32 pm

Aravea wrote:"Well for right now return to your seats until the plane lands. Once we arrive in Aravea we will meet up with a detachment of the Recon Corps and from there you will be taken to the Imperial Palace to meet with Empress Historia." The SiS Cpatain said before recognizing the name Robert had just mentioned. "Wait did you just say Lelouch?" the captain's voice fell into a hushed tone as he prepared to tell them the fate of Aravea's greatest hero.

"Yeah, my friend Lelouch vi Britannia as you would know him, or emperor as it is now. That is actually my reason for this trip." Robert brightened up a bit, he had lots of friends in this world but few could be considered on the level of Lou, the two just naturally got along so well with one another.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Aravea wrote:"Well for right now return to your seats until the plane lands. Once we arrive in Aravea we will meet up with a detachment of the Recon Corps and from there you will be taken to the Imperial Palace to meet with Empress Historia." The SiS Cpatain said before recognizing the name Robert had just mentioned. "Wait did you just say Lelouch?" the captain's voice fell into a hushed tone as he prepared to tell them the fate of Aravea's greatest hero.

"Yeah, my friend Lelouch vi Britannia as you would know him, or emperor as it is now. That is actually my reason for this trip." Robert brightened up a bit, he had lots of friends in this world but few could be considered on the level of Lou, the two just naturally got along so well with one another.

"I'm afraid that your information is at least six years out of date Prince Robert. You see Lelouch the IV passed away about six years ago. He died after complications arising from his wounds sustained during the revolution of PTE 94. Ever since then his daughter Historia has been the one serving as the monarch of the Hegemony. Although, from what Empress Historia tells me her father left something for you in the Imperial Vaults and it's been sitting there for quite sometime. " the Captain stated as he looked out the window over the rolling Aravean countryside. "Well you best get ready to disembark as we have almost reached our destination..."

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:48 pm

:twisted:
Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"Yeah, my friend Lelouch vi Britannia as you would know him, or emperor as it is now. That is actually my reason for this trip." Robert brightened up a bit, he had lots of friends in this world but few could be considered on the level of Lou, the two just naturally got along so well with one another.

"I'm afraid that your information is at least six years out of date Prince Robert. You see Lelouch the IV passed away about six years ago. He died after complications arising from his wounds sustained during the revolution of PTE 94. Ever since then his daughter Historia has been the one serving as the monarch of the Hegemony. Although, from what Empress Historia tells me her father left something for you in the Imperial Vaults and it's been sitting there for quite sometime. " the Captain stated as he looked out the window over the rolling Aravean countryside. "Well you best get ready to disembark as we have almost reached our destination..."

"Wounds... Revolution... I thought he was cured? You mean Cera killed Lelouch?" Robert was crushed. "Dad." Elizabeth held her fathers shoulder. "I he is in a better place either way." The Knight agreed with a simple nod of head and left the plane with his family. "I never even knew, I should have called him more, visited him, something. Damn shame." Robert followed the Aravea agents.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote::twisted:
Aravea wrote:

"Wounds... Revolution... I thought he was cured? You mean Cera killed Lelouch?" Robert was crushed. "Dad." Elizabeth held her fathers shoulder. "I he is in a better place either way." The Knight agreed with a simple nod of head and left the plane with his family. "I never even knew, I should have called him more, visited him, something. Damn shame." Robert followed the Aravea agents.

"Actually he was killed in the revolution against the usurpers of the Sturmhausen family. Lelouch singlehandedly fought his way through the Imperial Palace and into the throne room. Once there he dueled the usurper to the death and eventually killed him after a pitched battle. Unfortunately though the false emperor managed to shoot him through the heart before he took his last breath. " the Captain spoke in reverent manner as the agents and the Anglish royals disembarked. "Alright well this is where I turn you folks over to the Recon Corps detachment that her majesty sent. The man who will guide you the rest of the way is ...well unique" the Captain rubbed the back of his neck as the aforementioned man made his way over to the Anglish visitors. The man was rather short yet possessed a piercing glare and was clothed in a hooded green great coat bearing the Aravean Emblem. He bowed and said "Welcome to the Aravean Hegemony your excellencies. My name is Rivallie von Andresova, Crown Prince and I will be responsible for escorting you to the Empress" As he said this at least twenty other Recon Corps members fell into formation flanking the prince and the SIS agents. He cleared his throat before saying "Captain Rohan you are dismissed".
Last edited by Aravea on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote::twisted:

"Actually he was killed in the revolution against the usurpers of the Sturmhausen family. Lelouch singlehandedly fought his way through the Imperial Palace and into the throne room. Once there he dueled the usurper to the death and eventually killed him after a pitched battle. Unfortunately though the false emperor managed to shoot him through the heart before he took his last breath. " the Captain spoke in reverent manner as the agents and the Anglish royals disembarked. "Alright well this is where I turn you folks over to the Recon Corps detachment that her majesty sent. The man who will guide you the rest of the way is ...well unique" the Captain rubbed the back of his neck as the aforementioned man made his way over to the Anglish visitors. The man was rather short yet possessed a piercing glare and was clothed in a hooded green great coat bearing the Aravean Emblem. He bowed and said "Welcome to the Aravean Hegemony your excellencies. My name is Rivallie von Andresova, Crown Prince and I will be responsible for escorting you to the Empress" As he said this at least twenty other Recon Corps members fell into formation flanking the prince and the SIS agents. He cleared his throat before saying "Captain Rohan you are dismissed".

"Von Andreasova?" Robert tried to think, "I remember Lou having children, but I thought he had two little girls? Did they marry and change names or something?" Robert was a bit confused, in Avalon women could take the throne and usually if a man married a female royal of any rank he took her name, Robert almost decided to take the last name of Rune for his as Coraline was chosen for Princess long before the engagement, "most countries are not like ours though, dear, in most women are not fully equal with men, I mean no offense to anyone with that comment, but in some places I know women cannot hold office or sometimes even vote and own property." Coraline stated aloud, she had studied at the Merlinian Academy and even taught there for a few years now, thus she knew a great expanse about the arts and even other cultures.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:34 pm

"Actually my grandfather or the Lelouch you knew was part of the Andresova line rather than the vi Britannia line. The Britannia line died out almost a century ago after the collapse of the Holy Britannian Empire. In the aftermath of that my great great grand mother Augusta assumed the throne and reformed the country into the Holy Empire of Aravea and our line has occupied the Emerald Throne ever since. As for Lady Coraline's question about the equality of women, Aravea has always encouraged the full equality of both sexes. This is why you see that the vast majority of the Andresova monarchs have been female in addition to the legacy of Empress Cera."

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Aravea wrote:"Actually my grandfather or the Lelouch you knew was part of the Andresova line rather than the vi Britannia line. The Britannia line died out almost a century ago after the collapse of the Holy Britannian Empire. In the aftermath of that my great great grand mother Augusta assumed the throne and reformed the country into the Holy Empire of Aravea and our line has occupied the Emerald Throne ever since. As for Lady Coraline's question about the equality of women, Aravea has always encouraged the full equality of both sexes. This is why you see that the vast majority of the Andresova monarchs have been female in addition to the legacy of Empress Cera."

"Cera, I remember Cera. So is she dead too? Wouldn't mind seeing her if she is still alive, I mean as much as she and Lelouch... fought? I assume they did, I mean she kinda did try to kill him once or twice, she still loved him though I imagine." Robert never actually knew Lelouch was a Andresova, course he could have and forgotten. "Hard to believe he is gone, he went down exactly like I would have expected though, I mean he was one flamboyant man." The knight laughed thinking of Lou in his Zero costume. "Wait... has that old Zero been seen anywhere? I know he has a habit of popping up anytime Lelouch is gone, seems like a best a time as ever." Rob figured someone would try to steal his friend's alter ego and use it to their own accord.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Rivallie cleared his throat and said " Your majesty as much as I enjoy this conversation it is time we get moving. Now if you would please follow me to our transport" Rivallie and his escorts turned and motioned for Anglish to follow them and embark on the waiting VtOL. While this was occurring Rivallie subtly signaled the corpsman flanking Robert to inform the Empress that would arrive within the next half hour...

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Aravea wrote:Rivallie cleared his throat and said " Your majesty as much as I enjoy this conversation it is time we get moving. Now if you would please follow me to our transport" Rivallie and his escorts turned and motioned for Anglish to follow them and embark on the waiting VtOL. While this was occurring Rivallie subtly signaled the corpsman flanking Robert to inform the Empress that would arrive within the next half hour...

"My apologies, I do talk a rather large amount." the Pendragons followed the Prince. "Since it has been far too long since I visited, what advancements in technology have taken place? Is the Knightmare Frame still in use? If not what has it been replaced with?" He tried to pace his questions, but there were just so many, the time he'd been gone made his once second home seem so foreign. The land he'd admired as that of his brother now was so distance.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:27 pm

As the aircraft took off Rivallie began to answer the Prince's multitude of questions. "The past fifty years have have been rather good to us in regards to technology. As you can see float units have become standard issue for almost every Aravean airborne/armored unit. In addition we have almost completed development on our first sentient artificial intelligence as well as the complete replacement of rockets by high powered mass drivers. We have also completely replaced our old propellant firearms with either energy weapons or coil weapons.As for the Knightmare frame, it is still standard issue for the military's armored units and have changed little. That is of course with the obvious changes to weaponry, electronics, and the integration of the COFFIN system. " Rivallie continued while letting slip a hint of pride and fanboyism.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Aravea wrote:As the aircraft took off Rivallie began to answer the Prince's multitude of questions. "The past fifty years have have been rather good to us in regards to technology. As you can see float units have become standard issue for almost every Aravean airborne/armored unit. In addition we have almost completed development on our first sentient artificial intelligence as well as the complete replacement of rockets by high powered mass drivers. We have also completely replaced our old propellant firearms with either energy weapons or coil weapons.As for the Knightmare frame, it is still standard issue for the military's armored units and have changed little. That is of course with the obvious changes to weaponry, electronics, and the integration of the COFFIN system. " Rivallie continued while letting slip a hint of pride and fanboyism.

"I had Lou send me the plans for his... Lancelot I believe he was in? I had Anglish KnightTerrors made. We have the Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Percival- all of the Thirteen Knights of the Round Table along with Merlin and Arthur. Currently we do only have those fifteen though. We field them with our infantry robots, armored brigade, and normal tanks. The mixture of men in armored suits, robots of the same caliber, fighting mechanized pieces, and tanks... that usually sends the enemy running, especially when I lead the column with Excalibur. Funny how we all hate war yet can find at least one happy moment in the brotherhood formed during it." Robert grinned tapping the sword on his side as if applauding those who he had drawn it beside.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:41 pm

"Well wait until you see some of the designs we are codeveloping with Muzztopia. Those are barely half way finished and they already outclass our twelfth generation Knightmares. Anyway your majesty we will be landing in Razgriz Square in a few minutes for a little welcoming ceremony for you and your family. Oh and are any of your family members afraid of bands or loud noises?" Rivallie said as he checked his holowatch.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Aravea wrote:"Well wait until you see some of the designs we are codeveloping with Muzztopia. Those are barely half way finished and they already outclass our twelfth generation Knightmares. Anyway your majesty we will be landing in Razgriz Square in a few minutes for a little welcoming ceremony for you and your family. Oh and are any of your family members afraid of bands or loud noises?" Rivallie said as he checked his holowatch.

"No, Coraline has summoned explosions with her wand equal to cannons in volume before and Elizabeth has worked with actual artillery." Both girls were discussing how they did their nails, the daughter was just so amazed at how her mother nails were glowing a deep purple. "I enchanted them with a slight glamor effect, on non living objects it makes them glow, thus it made my whole bottom of nail polish sparkly." Coraline was proud of herself fr developing that idea.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Aravea wrote:"Well wait until you see some of the designs we are codeveloping with Muzztopia. Those are barely half way finished and they already outclass our twelfth generation Knightmares. Anyway your majesty we will be landing in Razgriz Square in a few minutes for a little welcoming ceremony for you and your family. Oh and are any of your family members afraid of bands or loud noises?" Rivallie said as he checked his holowatch.

"No, Coraline has summoned explosions with her wand equal to cannons in volume before and Elizabeth has worked with actual artillery." Both girls were discussing how they did their nails, the daughter was just so amazed at how her mother nails were glowing a deep purple. "I enchanted them with a slight glamor effect, on non living objects it makes them glow, thus it made my whole bottom of nail polish sparkly." Coraline was proud of herself fr developing that idea.

At that second Rivallie and the other Recon Corp members collectively narrowed their eyes and frowned. Rivallie however quickly composed himself and said in an icy tone " Well here we are Prince Pendragon. Welcome to the Pendragon Imperial Palace and Razgriz Square. As the aircraft touched down on the large brick parade ground green banners bearing the Andresova sigil were unfurled as thousands of soldiers marched past.The bands began to play the Aravean national anthem as Aravean fighter flew overhead. None of this compared to the sight of the approaching columns of soldiers making their way past the Pendragons and Corpsman. Bringing up the rear of the formation was a group of three black and gold mechs with one carrying a rather important looking pilot. This particular Knightmare broke from the ranks and came to a halt directly in front of the startled visitors and saluted. The pilot disembarked and landed two feet from the visitors and said "I, Empress Historia von Andresova, wish to formally welcome you to my country."

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"No, Coraline has summoned explosions with her wand equal to cannons in volume before and Elizabeth has worked with actual artillery." Both girls were discussing how they did their nails, the daughter was just so amazed at how her mother nails were glowing a deep purple. "I enchanted them with a slight glamor effect, on non living objects it makes them glow, thus it made my whole bottom of nail polish sparkly." Coraline was proud of herself fr developing that idea.

At that second Rivallie and the other Recon Corp members collectively narrowed their eyes and frowned. Rivallie however quickly composed himself and said in an icy tone " Well here we are Prince Pendragon. Welcome to the Pendragon Imperial Palace and Razgriz Square. As the aircraft touched down on the large brick parade ground green banners bearing the Andresova sigil were unfurled as thousands of soldiers marched past.The bands began to play the Aravean national anthem as Aravean fighter flew overhead. None of this compared to the sight of the approaching columns of soldiers making their way past the Pendragons and Corpsman. Bringing up the rear of the formation was a group of three black and gold mechs with one carrying a rather important looking pilot. This particular Knightmare broke from the ranks and came to a halt directly in front of the startled visitors and saluted. The pilot disembarked and landed two feet from the visitors and said "I, Empress Historia von Andresova, wish to formally welcome you to my country."

Robert bowed first and then standing again he swished it straight out to his right bowing courtly with it held to a disciplined five inches above the ground. "KnightPrince Robert Pendragon, Your Majesty." Coraline simply curtsied supporting herself with her apple wood staff. "Princess Coraline Rune Pendragon, Your Majesty." Elizabeth was in uniform like Robert and could not curtsy as typical of maidens and thus she saluted with a fist over her heart, "Elizabeth Pendragon, Commander In Chief of the Anglish Armed Forces, honored to meet you, Your Majesty." The two others came up from their positions of honor, meanwhile Robert was frozen in place, his eyes looking into the Queen's, it was as if they had met once before.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Aravea wrote:

Robert bowed first and then standing again he swished it straight out to his right bowing courtly with it held to a disciplined five inches above the ground. "KnightPrince Robert Pendragon, Your Majesty." Coraline simply curtsied supporting herself with her apple wood staff. "Princess Coraline Rune Pendragon, Your Majesty." Elizabeth was in uniform like Robert and could not curtsy as typical of maidens and thus she saluted with a fist over her heart, "Elizabeth Pendragon, Commander In Chief of the Anglish Armed Forces, honored to meet you, Your Majesty." The two others came up from their positions of honor, meanwhile Robert was frozen in place, his eyes looking into the Queen's, it was as if they had met once before.

Historia returned the salute and stated " It is a pleasure to meet you both or in Robert's case to see him again. Well my Robert it has been a rather long time since I las saw you. You haven't changed a bit and now to have a beautiful family of your own. My father would have been so proud of you for finally settling down witn a nice girl. Oh but I am getting ahead of myself as I have forgotten quite an important detail..." She coughed and spoke " Robert Pendragon in honor of your meritous service to my father and for securing my rescue from the Fascists, I hereby name you as a Lord of the Realm and confer upon you the Distinguished Service Cross."

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:Robert bowed first and then standing again he swished it straight out to his right bowing courtly with it held to a disciplined five inches above the ground. "KnightPrince Robert Pendragon, Your Majesty." Coraline simply curtsied supporting herself with her apple wood staff. "Princess Coraline Rune Pendragon, Your Majesty." Elizabeth was in uniform like Robert and could not curtsy as typical of maidens and thus she saluted with a fist over her heart, "Elizabeth Pendragon, Commander In Chief of the Anglish Armed Forces, honored to meet you, Your Majesty." The two others came up from their positions of honor, meanwhile Robert was frozen in place, his eyes looking into the Queen's, it was as if they had met once before.

Historia returned the salute and stated " It is a pleasure to meet you both or in Robert's case to see him again. Well my Robert it has been a rather long time since I las saw you. You haven't changed a bit and now to have a beautiful family of your own. My father would have been so proud of you for finally settling down witn a nice girl. Oh but I am getting ahead of myself as I have forgotten quite an important detail..." She coughed and spoke " Robert Pendragon in honor of your meritous service to my father and for securing my rescue from the Fascists, I hereby name you as a Lord of the Realm and confer upon you the Distinguished Service Cross."

Robert blushed, "It was really nothing, Lou, well Lelouch, was my brother for all reasons upon this Earth. I mean he taught me strategy after all. I did teach him how to use a sword though... guess I should have been a better teacher." His smile was happy and a bit sorrowful also. "I thank you for the award. Next time we meet it shall be right beside my Medal of Honor and my Medal of Valor." Coraline looked at Robert, "Are you blushing?" He gripped her hand tightly, "The blood is rushing to my head from stand this straight, I can't feel my feet." he was lying, he actually was embarrassed. "Wait, I remember! You you Lelouch's daughter? I feel bad for forgetting you kids' names now... you're sister is Avalon right?"
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______