NATION

PASSWORD

Verman-Prajulhi Summit[Invite-Only]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Vermandois
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Verman-Prajulhi Summit[Invite-Only]

Postby Vermandois » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:17 am

Early Autumn, 1AF
Vermandois
Brouge

Hall number 12 in the Government complex in Brouge was tided up for a very special occasion. The Parjulhi delegation should arrive soon either in the Airport or at the Port of Brouge and the Verman-Prajulhi Conference will officially start. Hall number 12 is a somewhat large hall with a large platform and on top of it, a table with 2 chairs ready for the leaders of Vermandois and Prajul. Due to the different languages both leaders speak 2 translators were hired and guards were put on high alertness in the Government Complex to insure the protection of both leaders. The summit's schedule extends to 3 days. On the first day, both leaders will discuss matter without the attendance of others, in private. On the second day a conference will be held to allow people to ask the leaders questions about the meeting. And on the final day, the summit will conclude with final words. It is now only a matter of time until the Prajulhi leader arrives and the summit begins.

Prajul
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prajul » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:35 pm

The High Prophet's yacht had docked at the Port of Brouge. Water was a trusted source of transportation and Eldhama had a fear of flying. It took time for the High Prophet's limo to be unloaded; the time was spent admiring the scenery. He would be ashamed to admit it but he had sent out a Prajulhi guard to buy him some portable food for the ride. Luckily, he was so busy eating that he didn't notice when they arrived. As quickly as they could they made their way to Hall number 12. Dismissing his guards, High Prophet Eldhama entered the conference hall and made his way up to his chair. Eldhama was prepared to bow and greet the Verman leader with "Vrais Seza" (Blessings).
"Member of Sovereign Charter"

Vermandois
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vermandois » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:49 am

Mees Dircks was reading one last time his text when High Prophet Eldhama got up to the stage. He raised his hand in intend to shake hands and said "Yriitinys! Tsaki tshis nend wiau eti." pointing towards wireless headphones that were placed on Eldhama's desk. The hall was starting to get filled with people entering, ranging from politicians to foreign journalists. They took their seats and are now waiting for the opening speech of Mees Dircks.

Prajul
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prajul » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Eldhama smiled and shook his hand firmly. Following Mees Dircks' finger, he picked up the wireless headphones and put them on. Eldhama had wished he understood exactly what he was saying. Maybe the headphones would remedy that.

Vermandois
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vermandois » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:51 am

As the hall filled in and the doors closed Dircks faced the crowd and started his speech. Through the headphones the speech was translated.

"Greetings, ladies and gentleman from around the world. Today, is a very special day, a day of international unity between Vermandois and Prajul. I hereby declare that the Verman-Prajulhi Summit has started."

The crowed clapped and Dircks waited to continue.

"I'm so happy to host the summit and have this, special guest with me here today. During the summit we will discuss the current events going in the world and work on further improving relations in the close future of our nations."

Dircks followed by an explanation to the summit's schedule. He then turned to Eldhama and said:

"Now let's go to the other room, where we will hold our meeting"

And went to a door that was placed behind the stage. The other room was much smaller. It already had the flags of Vermandois and Prajul placed, two chairs and a small table.

Prajul
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prajul » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Eldhama followed and went to what he assumed to be his side of the room. "Who sits first? In Prajulh the host waits until his guests are seated. I wonder if you have anything similar to that here." Eldhama wasn't as caught up with Verman customs as he would like to be. In his line of work mistakes like this can lead to unfortunate incidences.

Vermandois
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vermandois » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Dircks moved his hands towards one of the chairs and said: "Please, sit."

Prajul
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prajul » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:23 pm

He obliged. "Where shall we begin?" The High Prophet began to stroke is beard in thought. "The current circumstances surrounding the New Nordgard spill?"

Vermandois
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vermandois » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Dircks took his seat and answered "We could do that." He paused for a bit before continuing "I have noticed that unlike the rest of the world you have not yet put sanctions on Iryllia. May I ask why?"

Prajul
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prajul » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:00 pm

"Prajulh plays the long game." Eldhama began to twirl his beard. "The rest of the world has put sanctions on Iryllia but we have not. That limits Iryllia's options. They could request a trade with us; something we will only do on our own terms." He smiled. "They can refuse our terms, we impose the sanctions, and things continue as you think. Or they accept... The High Prophet lets the sentence hang.

Vermandois
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vermandois » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:09 am

"Hmm...Interesting..." Said Dircks as he put his fist on the side of his head.

"We will return to this topic, eh-maybe in another time." He paused for a bit and had a sip from his glass of water.

"I would like to discuss a treaty I've been working on. The Western Economic Union Treaty, W.E.U.T. or Wee-ut for short. The name is still work in progress. I am going to offer all the nations in our general region to join it. Care to help with it?"

Prajul
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prajul » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:02 pm

"A treaty? What does such a treaty entail?" The High Prophet paused. "It would be an honor to assist."

Vermandois
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vermandois » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:57 pm

"The main purpose of the treaty is to increase diplomatic relations in the general area and insure that peace continues to thrive. Help build up the region as a more unified block with many common things. We could go as far as a massive federal nation, but I find it unlikely to happen in the near future. So, what do you say?"

Prajul
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prajul » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:56 am

"I say of course! However, the last word comes from the council." Eldhama paused. "Such unification would be helpful against outside threat."

Vermandois
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vermandois » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:53 pm

"I'm glad to hear that" said Dircks as he smiled.

"Are there any other matters we have to talk about?"

Prajul
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prajul » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:20 am

The High Prophet looked nervously around. "Does Vermandois have tales of a harvester of souls, a Grim Reaper?"

Vermandois
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vermandois » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:38 am

Dircks raised his eyebrow and said "Well...Those who believe the Outhodion Religion, believe in Suṕimihill. The supreme ruler of the underworld. The one who takes people's souls when they die to hell. But of course all that is just rubbish. A fairy tale."

Prajul
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prajul » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:51 am

He composed himself "Yes of course, rubbish. But I don't believe many in Prajul think that. And ever since we shot down that 'thing' flying over our country a few days ago people have gotten more restless. You know the story: "What are you not telling us?","What is the government hiding?" That sort."

Vermandois
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vermandois » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:36 am

"So? Why are you telling this to me?" wondered Dircks as he raised his eyebrow

Prajul
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prajul » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:52 am

"There have been some disturbances in our country of that nature. I was wondering if we were alone I this regard The High Prophet Nervously stroked his beard.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates