NATION

PASSWORD

The Twylight Zone Game Show (IC, RPG, Dice)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
JesusOfNazareth
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Twylight Zone Game Show (IC, RPG, Dice)

Postby JesusOfNazareth » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:47 pm

The Twylight Zone Game Show (OOC, RPG, Dice) http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=311348&p=21646789#p21646789

You’re entering yet another dimension; a dimension not only of Syght and Sownd, but of Mined.
There’s the studio audience. You’re a contestant on The Twylight Zone Game.

Good evening, Ladies, Gentlemen and other life forms throughout the dimensional viewing audience. Welcome to the survival show that isn’t just about listening-at-doors-breaking-down-doors-killing-a-monster-taking-the-treasure in an endless loop. I’m your host, Monty Surly. Along with me is our announcer, Juan Sardo, and our lovely spokes-model, Hannah Night, Doctor of Space-Time Studies & Manipulation.

We have an exciting time planned for all, contestants and viewers alike. For those of you not familiar with this, our “home dimension”, we’re at a nexus of various realities and old television scripts. Some of you may be familiar with these shows and their various plots, BUT we also have access to script changes that the producers and censors didn’t necessarily like, so don’t expect things to resolve exactly the way they did in 1960s television.

(Juan Pardo) That’s right, Monty! Having a working knowledge of the settings of particular episodes might help the contestants, but that might not show the way to move on to the next zone or level! But why would contestants risk life and limb and sanity to amuse us all across dimensional television? THE FABULOUS PRIZES THAT CAN BE FOUND, THAT'S WHY! If it's not a sentient being and you can carry it out of a particular dimension, IT'S YOURS!

(Monty Surly) Of course, ignorance is bliss in this show, because if you knew the story then there wouldn’t be any surprises.
When a player is ready to move on to the next zone or level, Hannah will press the buttons on the Dimensional Tesseract-Transporter and put our players into the next scene-challenge, all the while looking stunningly beautiful.

(Juan Pardo) That’s right, Monty! (wolf-whistles)

(Hannah Night) (Blushes) You guys!

(Monty Surly) Juan, would you please call the first contestants from our studio audience?

(Juan Pardo) Sure thing, Monty!....
Last edited by JesusOfNazareth on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

JesusOfNazareth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby JesusOfNazareth » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:47 pm

He’s a humanoid bear that’s been down on his luck, so joining our show is going to fix that, one way or the other. Give a big hand to Ash!

We run a class show here and to prove it, we have a nobleman from Renaissance Italy, welcome Ser Petrarca de Cavrianesi! Good to see ya, Pete!

He says he’s a super hero, in spite of the black aura. What do you think, audience? Give it up for Daniel Mercury!

Working cities with big secrets from a dimension of Noire, this gumshoe doesn’t know the meaning of fear, but we’ll try to fix that, it’s Walter Wallace-P.I.!

He’s dead, but still hanging around, hey that’s almost normal for this show, the corpse with unfinished business, Smitty!

(All of the contestants, voluntarily or bewildered, are brought to the stage)

(Monty Surly) No girls, Juan?

(Juan Pardo) Luck of the draw, Monty.

(Monty Surly) Well, let’s get underway, shall we? Gentlemen, you’re going to be transported to various times and places. Something in these places will actually be anomalies that need to go elsewhere/when. Find the thing that doesn’t belong and put it in the proper setting. Some things you get to keep and exchange for fabulous prizes. You’ve each been given a dimensional signaling device that will open a “door” or two in your location, please do not take other beings through a door with you.

Hannah, send our contestants to the beginning of the first zone.

(The lights in the studio dim and the contestants fade out of view.)

(Monty Surly narrates:) This road is the afterwards of the Civil War. It began at Fort Sumter, South Carolina, and ended at a place called Appomattox. It's littered with the residue of broken battles and shattered dreams. From the door of a nearby outhouse enter five out of place characters, looking for things that don’t belong here beside themselves. They can see a house where a grey-clad soldier is speaking with the woman of the house. And then there is the road…
Last edited by JesusOfNazareth on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pacifist Island
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacifist Island » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:57 pm

"And I thought this would be a normal gameshow like 'Wheel of Fortune', 'Jeopardy', or 'The Price is Right'..." Ash groaned grumpily.

He assessed his surroundings. There is a road, and there is someone talking inside a house.

"Better get some basic information of what happened here...who knows? I may find out something useful."

Ash quietly moved himself closer to the woman and the soldier inside to try and hear what they're talking about.

Action: Eavesdrop the soldier's conversation with the lady.
Last edited by Pacifist Island on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I come back again. This signature does exist, but my country does not.
Bread...soft and fluffy...

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:16 am

Daniel looked around, showing a smile of someone who was preparing himself to this trip, to maybe finally demontratr to the world he was not an evil being...although all he was demostrating now was an evil dark presence emanating from him.

" Hello world, don't worry, this will be an easy mission for us. Afterwards of the Civil War should not be hard to cross..." He said, looking at his companions and remaining surprised.

" Well, this is a colorful set of companions..." He said, looking especially at the zombie. He was hoping to collaborate with him, he was sadly used to have undead around believing he was a sort of necromancer leader to send them to raid some towns *sigh*.

He decided then that if they were there to find object, might as well start now.

ACTION: Explore the road in search of anything interesting or useful.
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Tidings
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tidings » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:32 am

Smitty was really glad to be out of that Olive grove where he had been killed, a happiness that didn't show on his mostly dead face. Instead there was a relaxed grimace that was always there. There was some basic chatter from the bear and the Dark One, but Smitty was mostly disinterested in what they were saying. He did hope that the Dark One wouldn't have him raid any villages, he had stopped doing that a few decades ago.

It did pain Smitty to see that he was back in the Civil War, this was his fathers time zone and he had never liked his father. But, Smitty had come here to win! So that is what he intended to do... But where to start? He decided to follow the Dark One and walk down the road. He didn't like the people in the house, they looked like the type for pitchforks and torches.

Action: Follow Daniel.

Alto Mantovano
Envoy

Founded: Sep 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alto Mantovano » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:27 am

Ser Petrarca was still quite confused by his surroundings, but at least he was still alive and not in that odd place anymore, this looked a bit more homely already, even though it's quite wild and dirty. Perhaps a battle has taken place here, and even though there is no direct threat at the moment, words cannot help everything, and even a stick is better than a fist. Mostly.

Action: Attempt to find and/or salvage something from the road
Duca Robin Leonardo II de Cavrianesi, Duke of Alto Mantovano, Leader of the Mantoan League.
During the age of the Signorie, house Cavrianesi took over the duchy of Mantua. While following in the footsteps of the Gonzagas, the new dinasty seeked protection not only in diplomacy, but also in expansion. In a small-scale cold war between the regional powers, a compromise had been reached: The League of Alto Mantovano. A highly federalized union between the italian states, with Alto Mantovano as a Leader.

I'm just a very lazy student, I'm half German and half Italian, and interested in History. Feel free to PM me if you have anything to say.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:23 am

"Well this is just swell" - Thought Walter to himself - "I'm lost... again..."
His eyes gazed the landscape, looking for a clue on where the hell he ended up this time, when he saw a strange looking fellow tailing another odd figure. - "Looks like something interesting is going on here, better keep my eyes peeled"

Action: Follow the undead who is following the superhero.

JesusOfNazareth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby JesusOfNazareth » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:14 am

(Monty Surly) The contestants’ eyes quickly adjusted to the somber moonlit night, as they each chose a course of action.

(Roll = 5 ) The Supervillian... I mean Daniel Mercury walked and stopped just short of the road, as his right foot was caught by an exposed tree root, startling him into stopping.

(Roll = 8 ) Ser Petrarca, a bit to Daniel’s left stepped onto the road and began looking about as if he felt there might be something to find. After a couple of steps, Ser Petrarca noticed a small rectangular object, perhaps 4 or 5 inches long with a 1 ½ width and a thickness under an inch. On each of the two sides with the most surface area were attached thin metal plates, one of which read the words, “Marine Band”. A number of holes enter and exit the other long planes of the object. Image
(Roll = 4 ) Smitty began to follow the Dark One when the revenant stopped, sensing something happening... he saw men, walking and limping, some obviously wounded, on the road in the direction that would bring them by the house.

(Roll = 7 ) Walter Wallace, P.I., saw that they were soldiers, some in gray and some in blue, singly and in groups of two or three, some helping those missing legs, regardless of the color their uniforms.

(Roll = 8 ) With surprising stealth, Ash made his way to the house and listened to the soldier and the lady of the house, without them noticing him. Both people are mystified at the soldiers walking by, all in the same direction. Some seem familiar, but they couldn’t possibly be on that road.
ImageImage
(Juan Sardo) Quite the mystery, Monty, eh?

(Monty Surly) Yes, it is, Juan.
Last edited by JesusOfNazareth on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:47 am

Well, he found something, and thankfully he didn't also fell for it, that would not have been the best of starting. Recovering his balance, Daniel turned to look at the tree root...and noticed the zombie and the man dressed as a renaissance artist behind him.

" Oh please not... " he said, looking at he quite-undead creature, not wanting to explain again the whole deal. The crackling red evil emanating from himself, making him look like the devil walking in the middle of a war and enjoying it, was not helping him at all.
Would someone not known why he was there, it would seem to be the main responsible of the massacre that was starting to show around him.

He looked at the Italian and noticed something on the ground similar to an harmonica, but ignored it. That was something that fitted the current period. Not wanting to trip again, he decided to try walking toward the house, in search of information.

Action: Approach the house, still looking for anything interesting.

Tidings
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tidings » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:23 pm

When Smitty saw the walking men he was immediately reminded of the hordes of his undead youth. While travelling as a horde did make you easier to spot, it lessened the chance that you'd receive the bullet, maybe if he could ask them where they were going they'd let him lead them. It was a perfect plan and a surefire way to become Number 1! He noticed that someone had found something shiny, Smitty wanted something shiny. He thought briefly about asking for it, he knew he could be quite persuasive, but then again the horde drew his gaze. He started to shuffle towards his brethren, but went slowly and carefully, watching for anything shiny.

Action: Search for useful objects along the road until you reach the walkers.

Pacifist Island
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacifist Island » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:59 pm

JesusOfNazareth wrote:(Monty Surly) The contestants’ eyes quickly adjusted to the somber moonlit night, as they each chose a course of action.

(Roll = 8 ) With surprising stealth, Ash made his way to the house and listened to the soldier and the lady of the house, without them noticing him. Both people are mystified at the soldiers walking by, all in the same direction. Some seem familiar, but they couldn’t possibly be on that road.
(Image)
(Image)
(Juan Sardo) Quite the mystery, Monty, eh?

(Monty Surly) Yes, it is, Juan.

Ash decided only listening will not do him any good, and he didn't understand what the soldiers are doing here.

"I guess a little talk helps," Ash said. "Maybe I'll go and ask them what's happening..."

He walked into the house and waved at the people inside. "Excuse me, everyone? What's going on here?"

He has totally forgotten that he's a bear, and bear scares people. It is now up to the people who he is talking to whether they'll be scared by his presence.

Action: Ask the occupants of the house what is happening around here.
Last edited by Pacifist Island on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:15 am

"Hmmm... Grey and Blue uniforms... this reminds me of something. AHA! The war of independence! Or was it Red and Grey?" - Wallace didn't pay much attention in history class. He also didn't understand why the man in different uniforms were helping each other. Was the war over perhaps? Regardless, Wallace was going to need a piece if he was to survive in this kind of company.

Action - Look for some kind of weapon
Last edited by Harkback Union on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alto Mantovano
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Alto Mantovano » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:40 am

The nobleman picked the interesting object up, brushed a bit of dirt off and began examining the item. "Ah, most peculiar, it certainly has a function, but what would those holes be for?" He was mumbling to himself, when a audden gust of wind made the harmonica whisper some sounds. Ser Petrarca mimics what the air just did, and grasped the basics of his new tool.

He also read the writings on it, "Marine Band". Was it perhaps the owner's name, or who produced it, or perhaps something different? Perhaps he could gain some information from the houses he decided to ignore previously.

Action: go to the houses and observe the eviroment.
Duca Robin Leonardo II de Cavrianesi, Duke of Alto Mantovano, Leader of the Mantoan League.
During the age of the Signorie, house Cavrianesi took over the duchy of Mantua. While following in the footsteps of the Gonzagas, the new dinasty seeked protection not only in diplomacy, but also in expansion. In a small-scale cold war between the regional powers, a compromise had been reached: The League of Alto Mantovano. A highly federalized union between the italian states, with Alto Mantovano as a Leader.

I'm just a very lazy student, I'm half German and half Italian, and interested in History. Feel free to PM me if you have anything to say.

JesusOfNazareth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby JesusOfNazareth » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:05 am

Daniel Mercury succeeds in approaching the house (6), but the soldier and the lady of the house react defensively (4).
“Ma’am, get behind me,” the soldier said to the lady.
Then to Daniel he challenged, “Get out of here, Devil!” He drew a revolver and aimed it at the hero with the unfortunate aura.
Then Daniel saw the lady of the house raise her shotgun at him and click back the hammer.

Walter Wallace, still on the side of the road, scans around and notices (8) that a pistol has been dropped on the road, in the direction of where the soldiers are travelling from. If his luck is fair, he’ll be able to go and pick it up as his next action.

Ser Petrarca is about to walk toward the house, (4) but decides he needs to make certain he’s presentable before approaching the soldier and the lady of the house.

Smitty reached the soldiers walking down the road. A glint of moonlight on steel at the hip of an officer caught his eye. The officer, seeing this, handed Smitty the sword and scabbard (9), saying, “I don’t want this anymore.” Smitty gained a sword (+1 melee physical attack)!

Ash was about to reveal himself to the soldier and the lady, when he heard them warn off Daniel Mercury with words and the clicking of firearms being readied. In terms of practicality, it would be better for Ash if Daniel either calmed them down or was shot at…, but his morality wrestled with those options and he also thought about trying to help Daniel. He opted to present himself, ask what was going on (6) and try to calm the situation down (maybe). (4) The lady stopped aiming at Daniel and pointed her shotgun at him.

(Monty Surly) The plot thickens, or perhaps it’s had a radical new ingredient added? On the flip side, you don’t often see the undead wielding swords. That looks like a nice one. Juan?

(Juan Sardo) Monty, it IS a nice one! That’s an authentic Confederate artillery sword, patterned in the style of the Roman gladius. In the 21st century, it could be sold for nine hundred dollars!

And we still don’t know about that revolver that’s lying on the dusty road!

(Monty Surly) That’s right. Hopefully our contestants will survive long enough to cash in.
Last edited by JesusOfNazareth on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:28 pm

Daniel raised his hands to signal he was unarmed, although he had done this once and fully knew it would look like he was summoning the forces of hell to swallow them. Regardless, he was not gonna risk to get a bullet over the usual misunderstanding. "Look, I know I look evil, but I can assure you I'm not a yankee. I'm NOT here to harm both of you..." He said, then though that the only way this would work is to play a dreaded card " ...See, my minion here " he pointed at the zombie, hoping he would get the gist of it " was travelling around here searching for new...people interested in a job rather than hell, and lost it. Now, I think one around like me is enough, right? We don't want two. Can you help me find this thing. In exchange...hum...I'll leave and never return. How about it?"

He said the whole thing with dread, not very convincing...except that his look was MORE then convincing.

Action:try to convince the soldier and the lady to be less hostile and more cooperative.

Tidings
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tidings » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Smitty looked at the worn soldier and recognized that no matter how much like the undead the man smelled, he wasn't one. Even so he was very thankful for the sword. It looked sturdy enough and very fancy, surely he was now fit to lead this group of soldiers to a new fortune, a fortune where he is indeed hashtag 1. It bothered him, though, that these men were pretending to be zombies, clearly they weren't, he had dealt with hordes before and these people seemed to have given up, instead of driven by a singular goal. Or maybe they were and the goal was to get to their families.... Smitty had no real idea, and making up these speculations hurt his rotting brain. He might as well ask them what is going on, really it is kind of weird. His equally weird and unused jaw creaked open experimentally. After a few raspy attempts, sound came out that, after a few more attempts and some refinement, his words actually began to sound like English. Content with this he began to talk freely, his drawl and accents coming back on their own.

"Th-Thank you... The gift ish a... good done. I really like it. If I mah may be so bold as to ask where you're headed? That would be mighty fine of y'all. I'd be more than willing to help an ailin' brother-in-need. And My! I'm sorry to say this, but you are in a state, where did you fine people come from? I suspect wherever it was, yah gave 'em Hell!" He grinned a crooked smile, there was large spaces where he was missing his teeth, and there was a spider on his throat. Even so, he was trying his hardest to be genuine.

Action: Ask the Soldiers where they are going and where they've come from.
Last edited by Tidings on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alto Mantovano
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Alto Mantovano » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:34 am

"Hm, do I look presentable enough to be around those of lower class?" He asked himself, clearly he wanted to be recognised and respected at the very first glance. He started patting his clothing and putting it into shape, and then moved his hair around a bit... "This should do it... Off we go."

Action: Move towards the house

Pacifist Island
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacifist Island » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:33 am

Ash raised his paws where everyone can see them.

"Hey! W...W...Wait a minute! Don't shoot! I didn't mean no harm! We're just tourists on a trip!"

Ash looked sideways to the chaotic-looking human next to him.

"And this Mr. Lookssoevil, isn't actually that evil, from what I think..." Ash patted Daniel on the back. "He could have destroyed your house into a pile of rubble if he wish, but he didn't!"

"...Right man?"

Ash looked very uncomfortable and nervous. He wishes everyone would understand his intentions and let him and Daniel have what they wanted...else he had to play his special move.

"Anyways, what I'm telling you is we're here in peace, and we won't do anything to you if you don't shoot first, so please...put that gun down and let's have a chat over a cup of tea..."

Action: Attempt to convince the lady that Ash and Daniel are harmless.
Last edited by Pacifist Island on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:15 am

"A revolver! Just what I was hoping for... lets hope it has bullets inside..." - Walter told himself. He looked around to see if there was anyone who might object against him picking up the gun and then he went on to pick it up.

Action: Attempt to Pick up the weapon.

JesusOfNazareth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby JesusOfNazareth » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:47 am

Daniel (6) and the Confederate soldier (6), a sergeant, eyed each other warily and the sergeant lowered his cocked pistol, keeping it in his hand at his side. “Speak your piece,” said the soldier,
But keep your distance. There’s some sad witchery on this road that I ain’t yet figured out. I don’t ken where our boys an’ theirs are going. I was headed in the same direction, until I stopped an’ the lady gave me some water.”

Ser Petrarca (4) had almost made it to the house when he paused and heard a loving but sad voice singing in the distance, from the direction that the passersby were coming from.

“Black… black… black… is the color of my true love’s hair…” came the song.

Walter Wallace, P.I., (9) had just picked up the revolver that he’d spied on the road, it wasn’t a modern weapon, but a black powder percussion weapon, fully loaded, when he, too, heard the voice from up the road.

“I just left Gettysberg,” said the officer to Smitty (7). “We fought for days, but our cannons were outflanked after Pickett’s infantry was cut down. Where we goin’? Where everybody goes, eventually, I imagine. More than that, only God knows…”
Hearing the voice singing in the distance behind them, the officer cocked his head to one side, revealing a seemingly mortal wound from his left ear to the back of his head.
The officer spoke again, “I hope that it serves you well and helps you find peace, in the end.” With that he turned back to the road and began helping a Union soldier walk with the somber procession toward their destination.

Ash’s (5) eyes widened as the woman tensed and braced herself against the expected recoil of the gun. Then they both heard the voice in the distance and she (6) lowered the weapon. Her eyes became unfocused and she whispered, just loud enough for Ash to hear, “Judd….”

^ ^ ^ ^

(Monty Surly) Saved from the belle. But that voice is also a warning. Our contestants our running out of time and need to start looking for a door into the next zone. Hannah, please send the signal to our contestants’ signaling devices that will lead them to the doors.

(Hannah Night) Of course, Monty. The front door to the home, the doors of the cellar and the door at the outhouse are all prepared to send them to their next destinations.

(Monty Surly) Thank you, Hannah…. Juan do you have anything to add?

(Juan Sardo) Just this, Monty. Our gumshoe contestant has acquired a Colt .36 caliber Navy Revolver! It’s in excellent condition and might be worth as much as twenty-five hundred dollars! It’s fully loaded, too! Sadly, there isn’t anything to reload it with, so let’s hope that he’s a good shot, because six shots is all he gets!

(Monty Surly) That’s just peachy, Juan. Now let’s see how our contestants respond to the signal….
Last edited by JesusOfNazareth on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pacifist Island
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacifist Island » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:32 am

Ash looked around. "Judd? Who's Judd?"

"Anyways, I think it's about time for me to leave you now...take a break, lady..."

ACTION: Leave the cabin through front door.

Alto Mantovano
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Alto Mantovano » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:14 am

"Ah."
"I suppose I must be off then, pity that I didn't explore this place further."
Action: Go to an exit point.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:10 am

Daniel heard the voice and didn't promised anything good for him. Not that he feared darkness, it sadly seemed to get along with him sadly, but whatever this presence was it could be hard to convince the soldier he had nothing to do with that. Deciding there was nothing else to find there, he looked at the other contestants, ready to go to another zone.

Action: Leave though the door at the outhouse (PS if case that's the door near the soldier, choose another door.)

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Walter Was puzzled... Gettysburg? Pickett? Infantry? The flood of information overwhelmed Wallace. He decided to approach the men he heard talking and ask them some questions.

Action: Hide revolver, approach soldiers and ask them what the current date is.

Tidings
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tidings » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:38 pm

As the soldier turned his head and the mortal wound was revealed, a primal groan emanated from Smitty. It almost sounded like, "bbbrrrraaaaiiinnnsss.....", but that is impossible. Smitty backed away from the man, mumbling a thanks for the sword and information and then walked back in the direction of the house. What had he been thinking just now? Brains? He wasn't some common zombie, he was a revenant! A master of fear and undead power! He was number one! Hopefully he hadn't blown it with those men. Maybe he'd have better luck with the other folks. Unfortunately for him, he hadn't realized that anyone had found the item yet, he hoped it was in the farmhouse. Maybe?

Action: Walk over to the farm house, looking for things.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse