NATION

PASSWORD

Divided Nations (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Damien Vesper
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Divided Nations (IC)

Postby New Damien Vesper » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:37 pm

Berlin, Germany
The sound of dozens of boots could be heard throughout the streets of Berlin. “HAIL HITLER!” Shouted the soldiers as they marched. The soldiers were marching through the streets at midnight to make sure citizens were following Hitler's mignight curfew.
“This is a dangerous time people. I know this is coming off as an oppressive thing but it is for your own good. Until America is stable we will have this curfew and don't think you can pull something on the Nazis. We will be there. For protection.” Kyle Hitler said through the television. People in the audience stood and saluted the young dictator. After the screen faded, soldiers bursted in and forced the people in the home to go to bed.
Hitler was in his study when his monitor beeped and he saw that his forces found another person disobeying curfew. “One simple curfew.” Hitler mumbled to himself. He shook his head and continued to plan for his meeting with other world leaders tomorrow.
“Don't you think you should go to bed Fuher?” Hitler's servant said.
“Yes, I was just finishing something.” Hitler said. His servant left and Hitler went to bed.

Islamabad, Pakistan, Al Qaeda
Osama Bin Laden was boarding a plane when his security stopped him. “Are you sure you want to do this?” His guard asked.
“Of course. I want to know what exactly this new Hitler wants and if it could benefit Al Qaeda.” Bin Laden said. “If your imbeciles are ready if it goes wrong there shouldn't be a problem.” He left his guard and boarded his plane.

Berlin, Germany; 7:30 AM
Hitler was sitting in the conference hall which his meeting will take place. He sat anxiously.
Current Gov't: Dictatorship
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]

The Greater Nordic Federation
Senator

Founded: May 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:05 pm

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
"George the Second, are you sure to only unite the East coast?"
"Ben, think about this." George Washington the Second took a breath, "If the First 13 states are brought back, the others will join, thus bringing the USA back into Existence."
The doors to the room open, "GEORGE! BEN!"
"What?" Ben and George said at the same time.
"California has formed a Country with the rest of the West coast, the USSR is back, and Hitler has arrived in Berlin!"
Thomas Cornwell Jefferson Spat out his coffee.
This takes place in the Third Continental Congress based in D.C. and The people whom signed the Constitution are there (they are modern equivalents)
Last edited by The Greater Nordic Federation on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sardian republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sardian republic » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:22 pm

Houston, Texas
"As you can see sir there's more bandit activity in the panhandle since the founding of the republic and I'm asking if I can send an expeditionary force of republic troopers and rangers to stop bandit activity altogether and stabilize the panhandle " asked general. Cotton as he showed president. Jose a map of the republic "Mhmm general you have my full permission to stabilize the panhandle and to stop those bandits" Jose said as he looked at the map " Thank you sir I'll get two companies of troopers and a platoon of rangers assembled and have them heading there by tomorrow" the general leaves the office

Fort Bliss barracks b
"Alright Maggots get up it's your lucky day because your all heading to the panhandle!" a drill sergeant yells as he slams open the door waking up the sleeping troopers who quickly start getting dressed and assembled heading to the armory to get armed and equipped.

Ranger Station Beta
"Attention could ranger platoon b assemble in conference room c I repeat could ranger platoon b assemble in conference room c" a voice said over the intercom one ranger looks up at the intercom and starts heading to the conference room meeting other members of his platoon heading to the conference room.
Last edited by Sardian republic on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:31 pm

"Can we send a mail to Hitler?" George Washington (or G. Washington/George) walked to the Federal Messenger boy.
"Yes, I'll send it Immediatly"
The Email said;

Hello Hitler,

This is General/President Washington alerting you of The Second American Republic's Existence. We only have the 13 Colonies and We are Bordered by a nation on the Great Lakes, and the Texas Republic is in Existance. If we can have a phone, I would be pleased to talk with you, thank you.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:37 pm

Leningrado(Previously San Juan),La Federación Comunista de Puerto Rico
Alejandro García Padilla had recently been turned into the leader of the new Federación Comunista de Puerto Rico.He didn't think he would have been able to take on Cuba or Mexico during war.However, after a training exercise force from the US had joined them,they had been given modern equipment,thousands of troops,and even captured an aircraft carrier and a destroyer.Things were different now.The world had turned into a mess of nations every 10 miles.Now,he was trying to run the country without interference from the US or any other nation.He had learned Cascadia,the USSR,and the Forth Reich had been planning on meeting up with the East Coast.He didn't really care since he was not invited.

"Mendigos presumidos."He said to himself

"Señor?"

"Nada Juan es que el mundo ya está planeando en reunir sus líderes y no nos invitan.Pero ni al cabo.Vamos a ala asamblea gabinete."

Translates to:
"Damn boasters"

"Sir?"

"Nothing Juan,it's just that the world is already planning on uniting their world leaders and they don't invite us.But never mind that.Lets go to the cabinet meeting."
Last edited by Pimps Inc on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

New Damien Vesper
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Damien Vesper » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 pm

Hitler chuckled when George Washington sent him an email. “So be it.” Hitler said.
Hitler pulled out a phone and dialed Washington's number. “I'm insulted Mr. President. Don't you trust a Nazi?” Hitler said into the phone. He grinned a bit.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:49 pm

New Damien Vesper wrote:Hitler chuckled when George Washington sent him an email. “So be it.” Hitler said.
Hitler pulled out a phone and dialed Washington's number. “I'm insulted Mr. President. Don't you trust a Nazi?” Hitler said into the phone. He grinned a bit.

"I am sorry Führer, I wasn't trying to come across as 'rude' but I was trying to tell you of the situation in North america right now and that you might want to know that there will be a little bit of Resistance when reclaiming the USA." Right then Thomas started choking,"Hold on a second, Thomas Jefferson is Choking." George Washington did the Heimlich Maneuver on Thomas.

Sardian republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sardian republic » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:01 pm

I wonder if the Federacion is looking for trade partners today President. José thought as he started writing an email to Alejandro García Padilla the leader of the federation

Hello Alejandro

This is President. José of the Texas Republic asking if you want to start a trade agreement between our two proud nations if you wish to discuss further on the details of the trade agreement you can call me on the phone

New Damien Vesper
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Damien Vesper » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:03 pm

“Oh I understand. It was a mess four years ago, it's still a mess now. I just warn you though. Americans were stubborn then, they'll be stubborn now. Now to the matter at hand. Might I suggest we get rid of this 'DN' that has plauged us for the last four years and remake the UN we knew before 9/11. What do you say Mr. Washington?” Führer Hitler said calmly into the phone.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:15 pm

New Damien Vesper wrote:“Oh I understand. It was a mess four years ago, it's still a mess now. I just warn you though. Americans were stubborn then, they'll be stubborn now. Now to the matter at hand. Might I suggest we get rid of this 'DN' that has plauged us for the last four years and remake the UN we knew before 9/11. What do you say Mr. Washington?” Führer Hitler said calmly into the phone.

Washington walks back,"What?" the Messenger relays it to him,"Oh, Sorry Hitler... Interesting thing, the 'UN' is in the Second American Republic... can I refer to it as 'America'?" Then on the FNN (Federal News Network) It's story was the UN fell into it's base and crashed into Connecticut Avenue,"Well, the UN just fell into it's base."

New Damien Vesper
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Damien Vesper » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm

The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:
New Damien Vesper wrote:“Oh I understand. It was a mess four years ago, it's still a mess now. I just warn you though. Americans were stubborn then, they'll be stubborn now. Now to the matter at hand. Might I suggest we get rid of this 'DN' that has plauged us for the last four years and remake the UN we knew before 9/11. What do you say Mr. Washington?” Führer Hitler said calmly into the phone.

Washington walks back,"What?" the Messenger relays it to him,"Oh, Sorry Hitler... Interesting thing, the 'UN' is in the Second American Republic... can I refer to it as 'America'?" Then on the FNN (Federal News Network) It's story was the UN fell into it's base and crashed into Connecticut Avenue,"Well, the UN just fell into it's base."

“I see you must've tried to recreate the UN.” Hitler said. “I know you haven't been successful with that because the Fourth Reich wasn't invited. The main UN fell four years ago in 2010, we've lived in somewhat chaos since then. What I'm offering you here and now Washington is the chance to get out of the DN and into the UN where we can actually get somewhere on unifying America.” Hitler knew just what buttons to push.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:28 pm

New Damien Vesper wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:Washington walks back,"What?" the Messenger relays it to him,"Oh, Sorry Hitler... Interesting thing, the 'UN' is in the Second American Republic... can I refer to it as 'America'?" Then on the FNN (Federal News Network) It's story was the UN fell into it's base and crashed into Connecticut Avenue,"Well, the UN just fell into it's base."

“I see you must've tried to recreate the UN.” Hitler said. “I know you haven't been successful with that because the Fourth Reich wasn't invited. The main UN fell four years ago in 2010, we've lived in somewhat chaos since then. What I'm offering you here and now Washington is the chance to get out of the DN and into the UN where we can actually get somewhere on unifying America.” Hitler knew just what buttons to push.

"The Offer is? I just want it written out so I can get the Third Congress to vote on it." Washington got a piece of paper and a pencil.

New Damien Vesper
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Damien Vesper » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:37 pm

The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:
New Damien Vesper wrote:“I see you must've tried to recreate the UN.” Hitler said. “I know you haven't been successful with that because the Fourth Reich wasn't invited. The main UN fell four years ago in 2010, we've lived in somewhat chaos since then. What I'm offering you here and now Washington is the chance to get out of the DN and into the UN where we can actually get somewhere on unifying America.” Hitler knew just what buttons to push.

"The Offer is? I just want it written out so I can get the Third Congress to vote on it." Washington got a piece of paper and a pencil.

“Write the idea of a new UN out on paper and get your precious Congress to vote on it. But I ask that you don't take too long. That's partially to blame for America's fall the first time.” Hitler said.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 pm

New Damien Vesper wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:"The Offer is? I just want it written out so I can get the Third Congress to vote on it." Washington got a piece of paper and a pencil.

“Write the idea of a new UN out on paper and get your precious Congress to vote on it. But I ask that you don't take too long. That's partially to blame for America's fall the first time.” Hitler said.

"Yes, yes it was." George rolled his eyes to then suggest the new UN to the Congress, it was a 7-6 vote... the Votes FOR the UN won.
Last edited by The Greater Nordic Federation on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karthalia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Karthalia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:13 am

United Federation of South East Asian Nations.

a Normal Day in the UFSEAN (pronounced you - ef - seen) is where birds fly and you see a peaceful countryside and in the coasts you'd see ports from Singapore to the Philippines. Millions work every day to live in this New World....

Blue Palace

The Blue Palace is a new Palace in Bacolod City, the New Capital of the UFSEAN. the city had since been productive to a level of 1000% a question asked was Why the city? the city was chose because of it's strategic location and that it is nearly Immune to the Might of Typhoons coming from the east since Mt. Kanlaon protects the city and is also minimally affected in Earthquakes.

President Benigno Simeon Aquino is the First President of the UFSEAN. voted by all 300 Million and is still affected by the Splintering of US States. he rules with Strong Western Ideology (owing to the fact that the Country where he came from called Philippines was once colonized by Americans) and orders his Entire Fleet to patrol the EEZ of the Entire Country.

The President then went to the Communications room and sent a Message to George Washington

UNITED FEDERATION OF SOUTH EAST ASIAN NATIONS
OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE

ENCRYPTION: NONE

TO: PRESIDENT GEORGE WASHINGTON.

Your Excellency,

The UFNSEA Recognizes your Country as a Nation. we offer you All our Support and we also recommend you as a Future Leader and to Lead your country in Economic Prosperity. may we benefit from our Friendship just as your Forefathers helped the Philippines.

Sincerely,
Benigno Aquino
President of the United Federation of South East Asian Nations.
well...

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:22 am

Karthalia wrote:United Federation of South East Asian Nations.

a Normal Day in the UFSEAN (pronounced you - ef - seen) is where birds fly and you see a peaceful countryside and in the coasts you'd see ports from Singapore to the Philippines. Millions work every day to live in this New World....

Blue Palace

The Blue Palace is a new Palace in Bacolod City, the New Capital of the UFSEAN. the city had since been productive to a level of 1000% a question asked was Why the city? the city was chose because of it's strategic location and that it is nearly Immune to the Might of Typhoons coming from the east since Mt. Kanlaon protects the city and is also minimally affected in Earthquakes.

President Benigno Simeon Aquino is the First President of the UFSEAN. voted by all 300 Million and is still affected by the Splintering of US States. he rules with Strong Western Ideology (owing to the fact that the Country where he came from called Philippines was once colonized by Americans) and orders his Entire Fleet to patrol the EEZ of the Entire Country.

The President then went to the Communications room and sent a Message to George Washington

(Image)
UNITED FEDERATION OF SOUTH EAST ASIAN NATIONS
OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE

TO: PRESIDENT GEORGE WASHINGTON.

Your Excellency,

The UFNSEA Recognizes your Country as a Nation. we offer you All our Support and we also recommend you as a Future Leader and to Lead your country in Economic Prosperity. may we benefit from our Friendship just as your Forefathers helped the Philippines.

Sincerely,
Benigno Aquino
President of the United Federation of South East Asian Nations.

Washington walks out to the stage (of the Continental Congress) and announces that 'America' has gained an Ally.
Washington sends back a letter of acceptance and a request to see America.

Karthalia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Karthalia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 am

Bacolod City, Capital of the UFSEAN

The City has tens of thousands of First-class Wealthy Individuals living on a Clean City. the President is Glad and Officially Recognizes the Second American Republic as the Valid Successor the the United States. the President then Radios the Congress; 110 Years ago... your Nation Colonized the Philippines, one of our 4 Main Provinces and your People made it to a Perfect Nation. for that we are indebt to you forever. but as a nation we can recognize and give you many things.

The President then took his Helicopter and went to Clark Airbase to ride the Federation Airforce Plane; The President (VVIP-001)
well...

Seno Zhou Varada
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seno Zhou Varada » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:08 am

Image\

New District, Detroit

During the fall of America Michigan was the first to secede from the union. It definitely was surprising to Congress but the reason they did was for one man, John Smith. He was the first to lead the protests and because of that he was given control of Michigandia. It was a dictatorship but for good reason, democracies are slow and Michigan needed power fast. A wall was constructed across the border of Southern Michigan and the west part of the North Peninsula. With the fall of trade factories were constructed in places that already had been destroyed by other factories. Michigan was in prosperity due to the large amounts of jobs created by the factories and constructed and soon it was home to 10 million people. But they also had threat from the 2nd American Republic nearby. But they possibly underestimated Michigandia's power. If they travel through water they'll have to deal with a massive number of ships and if they go through land they'll have to deal with a big wall and being shot at where they can't really shoot back. However Michigandia wasn't without strife as people were protesting about needing a democracy and wanting to join the 2nd American Republic.
Political Compass: Economic: -8.88 Social: -9.54
Libertarian Socialist with Anarcho-Communist Leanings
Still dirty commie, shower is currently being collectivised.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:48 am

Karthalia wrote:Bacolod City, Capital of the UFSEAN

The City has tens of thousands of First-class Wealthy Individuals living on a Clean City. the President is Glad and Officially Recognizes the Second American Republic as the Valid Successor the the United States. the President then Radios the Congress; 110 Years ago... your Nation Colonized the Philippines, one of our 4 Main Provinces and your People made it to a Perfect Nation. for that we are indebt to you forever. but as a nation we can recognize and give you many things.

The President then took his Helicopter and went to Clark Airbase to ride the Federation Airforce Plane; The President (VVIP-001)

George welcomes the president whist he is walking out of the plane,"Hello President." George smiled and bowed,"Welcome to America!"

Trisian
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trisian » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:56 am

Moscow, Eurasian Federation

Vladimir Putin, President of the Eurasian Federation, was looking at some papers about foreign relations and other major things that happened. He was heavily surprised that fascism came to power again in Germany. "Another Reich? I definitely hope that they won't be invading," he said to himself as he thought about what to do to protect himself from the Reich. There was the option of a non-aggression pact, but he didn't want what happened in World War II where the Führer breaks the pact. The other would be a military build-up, but that would probably destroy his already fragile economy. He decided that he would be doing the former, it was a lot easier than the other one and won't hurt his economy.

He began to type up the email to the Führer, hoping that the second Hitler won't break the pact. But just in case that he would break it, he would be placing the military near the border, but he didn't think he needed to do that. As he finished typing up the letter he called for his general to come in and told him "to gather his men and go to Belarus". The general agreed and went outside to take about 250,000 well-trained men to Belarus, hoping to arrive there in a few weeks.

EURASIAN FEDERATION COMMUNIQUE
TO: FÜHRER KYLE HITLER
Our two great nations have been in peace for a great amount of time indeed, and to ensure that the peace will stay I offer you a non-aggression pact. It would help both of our nations and protect our people from war and destruction. I believe that this peace should stay strong of you sign this pact and truly hope that you agree.
Signed,
Vladimir Putin,
President of the Eurasian Federation
Last edited by Trisian on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:26 am

In the Continental Congress
"Nazis in Germany?!" Thomas stares at Ben Franklin, "Yes Thomas, Nazis." The Room was filled with small chatter about the Nazis and the state of their nation.

OOC
This is where it is:

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:56 am

Capitolio de Puerto Rico
".....as si que como pueden ver,si continuamos con el plan establecido en Octubre podremos ver una mejor economía en tan solo 8 meses.Con ese dinero podremos expandir nuestro ejército con diseños Americanos."

Alejandro sat listening to the presentation by one of the cabinet members when his aide whispered into his ear.

"La República de Tejas nos a enviado una carta.Esta dirigida a usted."/"The Republic of Texas has sent us a letter.It is addressed to you."

The leader got up and told the attendees of the assembly.

"La asamblea ya término.Nos volvemos a reunir el Sábado al las 10 de la mañana."/"The Assembly is dismissed.We will gather again on Saturday at 10AM."

He walked to his office and sat down to read the letter.After that he got a pen and a piece of paper.

Dear President Jose of the Republic of Texas
I would gladly sign a trade agreement between the two of our countries.We could also enact a non-aggression pact,perhaps?

Sincerely,Alejandro García Padilla

Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Lenciland
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:53 am

Seattle, The Cascadian Republic
President George Abernethy sat at his desk reading reports from his various departments and sources. Cascadia dominated the high-tech industrial sector, with companies like Microsoft and Apple still dominating the technological world. There was a minimum of unrest after four years of adjustment to the new government, and now it was time to reach out to the rest of the world. It could certainly be worse and Cascadia was pretty powerful. He fired off some rapid e-mails and orders to various people.
To Canada:
From the Republic of Cascadia:
Greetings, I, President George Abernethy, would like to propose a trade agreement between our two nations to promote peace and understanding in the world. I hope we have many years of friendship between our nations.

To the Second American Republic:
Greetings, I, President George Abernethy, of the Republic of Cascadia would like to propose a trade agreement and a meeting between our leaders to promote unity in this strange, new, American landscape. I hope you can meet us so we can discuss the future of America.

Code: Select all
To General John McLoughlin:
Your orders are enact War Plan Bakken and take the proposed objectives of Billings, Montana, Reno, Sparks, and Las Vegas, Nevada. This is to be completed as bloodless as possible to mitigate any anti-Cascadian sentiments. We don't expect much resistance, but anything is possible.
From President George Abernethy

Fort Irwin, California
"Enact War Plan Bakken, repeat this is not a drill. Enact War Plan Bakken,"the sound system repeated as the troops buried to their respective transports.
Quotes:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
Lenciland wrote:No there is no Messiah only the Misoiah and that is the Greta One. Bombadil and I am his prophet.

Misoyah Heathens, there is only the one true Ass.
Lo, for his prophet Andy Kaufman came down from on high, to show the ways of the troll.

Karlsreich wrote:And on the fourth day, God created Saturn. And he liked it. So he put a ring on it.

C is for colonies. Rightly we boast. That of all the great nations. Great Britain has the most.
Lenciland & Saint Kitten, neighbors in Hell.
Cthulu be praised!!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:03 am

Lenciland wrote:Seattle, The Cascadian Republic
President George Abernethy sat at his desk reading reports from his various departments and sources. Cascadia dominated the high-tech industrial sector, with companies like Microsoft and Apple still dominating the technological world. There was a minimum of unrest after four years of adjustment to the new government, and now it was time to reach out to the rest of the world. It could certainly be worse and Cascadia was pretty powerful. He fired off some rapid e-mails and orders to various people.
To Canada:
Greetings, I, President George Abernethy, would like to propose a trade agreement between our two nations to promote peace and understanding in the world. I hope we have many years of friendship between our nations.

To the Second American Republic:
Greetings, I, President George Abernethy, of the Republic of Cascadia would like to propose a trade agreement and a meeting between our leaders to promote unity in this strange, new, American landscape. I hope you can meet us so we can discuss the future of America.

Code: Select all
To General John McLoughlin:
Your orders are enact War Plan Bakken and take the proposed objectives of Billings, Montana, Reno, Sparks, and Las Vegas, Nevada. This is to be completed as bloodless as possible to mitigate any anti-Cascadian sentiments. We don't expect much resistance, but anything is possible.
From President George Abernethy

Fort Irwin, California
"Enact War Plan Bakken, repeat this is not a drill. Enact War Plan Bakken,"the sound system repeated as the troops buried to their respective transports.

George Washington read the E-mail, he typed a reply;
To Cascadia,

We accept both, however I would wish to claim the first land, note that land will benefit us and our Allies. I choose to claim North Dakota. I will very soon have the power to access any satellites in orbit/ control all the Nukes in America. We Hope that no misunderstanding will come between our two peoples.

New Damien Vesper
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Damien Vesper » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:08 am

Trisian wrote:
EURASIAN FEDERATION COMMUNIQUE
TO: FÜHRER KYLE HITLER
Our two great nations have been in peace for a great amount of time indeed, and to ensure that the peace will stay I offer you a non-aggression pact. It would help both of our nations and protect our people from war and destruction. I believe that this peace should stay strong of you sign this pact and truly hope that you agree.
Signed,
Vladimir Putin,
President of the Eurasian Federation

The Fourth Reich of Nazi Germany
TO: VLADIMIR PUTIN
I see you have remade the Soviet Union. Well if Nazis can come to power again anything could be possible.
Now to the matter of your pact. I will agree to sign if in the new UN you agree with us. Trust me if it benefefits Germany I will make sure it benefits you. I believe you and I have the same goals. I will see you soon, my new ally.
Signed,
Führer Kyle Hitler

Hitler sent the letter and smiled to himself.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse