NATION

PASSWORD

Acharian Civil War! (Closed/IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Acharian Civil War! (Closed/IC)

Postby Acharastan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:21 am

Acharian National News
Chaos broke out this morning at "Maria Interprovincial Airport" in the Colony of Henry when Airport Employees began firing at civilians shouting "REVOLUTION!". They killed 450,000 people and injured 500,000. A statement was then made by "Henry International Inc." stating that they will revolt against Acharastan due to high taxes, regulations on business (resulting in lower pay), a lack of free education, and unequal pay. An hour later, the Prime Minister and Empress June Diedrick and 250,000 civilians, were killed when pilots from this company crashed into the Lithuania-Latvian embassy. The Acharian Navy and Air Force have begun mobilizing. In related news, the "Republic of Henry" (what they call themselves) has sent out a request for aid in the revolution. More on this story as it.... Wait, we have some breaking news. The Republic has killed anyone in the colony that is against them, a death toll of over 6,000,000! This is Nathanial E. Watterson-Sandra, signing out.
Acharian National News

(TG me if you want to RP as The Republic)
Last edited by Acharastan on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

The Underground Movement Union
Senator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Underground Movement Union » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:25 pm

The UMU condemns the action of both sides, however the UMU requests that Acharastan lowers taxes, makes pay more equal, and make some education free. In return if Acharastan cooperates and does this, the UMU will fund Acharastan financially. The UMU requests that the Separatist colony stops their genocide of those who oppose their ideals, as they are restricting a civil rights and political freedoms, making them worse than what they fight. For now, the UMU deploys small Delta squads for reconnaissance, and UFOF members to spy on both nations.

Escanthea
Envoy

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Escanthea » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:57 pm

HM Isaac III has decided to support the Imperial government and has sent a sizable peacekeeping force to aid the nation in suppressing republican revolts.
HRH Justinian Ezkantion- Prince Consort of Ainulindale, Emperor of Escanthea, Sovereign of Dellenaria
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
-Mewtwo

Senator of Ainur
Speaker for the Senate of Ainur
Foreign Minister of Ainur
Co-Minister of Internal Affairs of Ainur
Co-Regent of Ainur
Crown Prince of Ainur
Court Scribe of Wintreath
King of Ainur (claimant)

Morthyria
Envoy

Founded: May 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Morthyria » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Morthyria has sent the Republic of Henry 50 T-90 tanks, 10 Sa-100 anti air missiles and 2500 veterans from the Macau independence war as well as 500 engineers and 500 combat medics.
Last edited by Morthyria on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranked top 5% most authoritarian nations. HELL YEAH! Also we are not an Islamist/Jihadist nation (which may be shocking to some).
Morthyria civil war: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=325908&p=23011974#p23011974

Acharastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Acharian Nightly News

As the first day of The Acharian Civil War comes to a close, the government has counted up a total loss of 6,000,000 civilians in "Republican Terrorist Attacks" and 4,000,000 in Acharian soldiers in the first official battle of the war. In "The Battle of Georgia" 25 Acharian ships met 25 Republican ships in an intense naval battle with over 10,000,000 total casualties. Though Acharastan won the battle, it was a Republican victory in the long run. Once HII left, the Acharastan's lost an estimated $350,000,000,000, along with the destruction of many expensive battleships. This is Sam Pearson, sighing off.

Acharian Nightly News
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

Morthyria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Morthyria » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Morthyria has bombed 5 military bases in Archaria killing 150 soldiers and 1,000,000 dollars worth of equipment. Morthyria also gives the Republicans 5 tonnes of Sarin and 25 tonnes of mustard gas.
Last edited by Morthyria on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ranked top 5% most authoritarian nations. HELL YEAH! Also we are not an Islamist/Jihadist nation (which may be shocking to some).

Acharastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:15 pm

Morthyria wrote:Morthyria has bombed 5 military bases in Archaria killing 150 soldiers and 1,000,000 dollars worth of equipment.

Please no one liners. It ruins the fun of an RP.
JE SUIS CHARLIE

Morthyria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Morthyria » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Acharastan wrote:
Morthyria wrote:Morthyria has bombed 5 military bases in Archaria killing 150 soldiers and 1,000,000 dollars worth of equipment.

Please no one liners. It ruins the fun of an RP.

Oh sorry i lengthened it also because i am using ipod it looks longer to me than to you.

Acharastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Morthyria wrote:
Acharastan wrote:Please no one liners. It ruins the fun of an RP.

Oh sorry i lengthened it also because i am using ipod it looks longer to me than to you.

Oh, I understand. I often use a mobile device to post also so I feel your pain. My bad.
JE SUIS CHARLIE

Morthyria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Morthyria » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:46 pm

No problem but lets get back to the war.

Acharastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:45 am

This RP kinda failed, so I'm closing it.
JE SUIS CHARLIE

Germanys Democratic Fourth Reich
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Germanys Democratic Fourth Reich » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:04 pm

Acharastan wrote:This RP kinda failed, so I'm closing it.

(OOC)
I was planning to join but oh well. Word of advice, keep OOC posts out of the IC thread and it'll turn out to be more successful.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents