NATION

PASSWORD

2022: A Whole New World (OOC/OPEN/JOIN US)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

2022: A Whole New World (OOC/OPEN/JOIN US)

Postby The New Greek Republic » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Long Timeline That You Probably Won't Read

June 2013: Renewed Chechen terrorist efforts result in the destruction of Russian infrastructure and numerous killings of Russian lives. Meanwhile, protests against Putin's undemocratic reign break out amid his decision to pass a law restricting LGBT rights across the country.

October 2013: A Chechen militia forms and begins a militarized movement to secede and form a greater Chechen state; Vladimir Putin declares martial law after Chechen militants attack Moscow, though they were easily repelled.

December 2013: In the midst of a harsh Winter, famine strikes North Korea. In attempts to escape the mass suffering, an exodus of North Korean begins as refugees pour into neighboring countries. Many are caught and forced to work in labor camps, but lucky ones make it through. Meanwhile in Russia, Putin cracks down on Chechen militants and sends Russian forces to occupy the Caucasus Mountain range, President Obama condemns the actions.

January 2014: Due to the famine in North Korea, the United Nations delivers food in unprecedented fashion. China deploys a peacekeeping force to assist in dissent against the state. Protests over LGBT rights and the Chechen violence unite, in one rather eventful demonstration, Russian forces open fire on a group of protesters. The world recoils against the repressive regime growing in Russia.

April 2014: The Russian economy plunders thanks to sanctions handed down by major powers around the globe following continued violence in Russia. Meanwhile, the North Korean states becomes weaker as a faction; enters negotiations with China regarding it's future.

May 2014: More unrest ensues in Russia as the economy continues to dwindle down to nothingness compared to before, full-scale riots are staged across the country in major cities. In the Middle East, Israel invades Gaza after recent missile launches from Hamas. The actions are put under great scrutiny from the rest of the world.

June 2014: Protests in the United States break out after it was announced the United States would assist the Israeli forces with basic supplies. Iran, seeing the public dissent in the United States against aiding Israel, takes the opportunity to ramp up it's nuclear efforts.

August 2014: China and North Korea announce the disposition of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, and introduce North Korea repackaged as the People's Republic of Korea. The new North Korea is free of all the humanitarian violations made by the former republic. During this, Saudi Arabia notices Iran's efforts to build a nuclear device and declare war. Within the first few days, hundreds of oil wells are destroyed. This foreshadows an oncoming crisis.

September 2014: Chechen militants and anarchic rioters attack Moscow, igniting a revolution between the Russian Federation and the New Russian Republic. The People's Republic of Korea begin working on South Korean relations almost immediately after drafting a new constitution. After a month of fighting, numerous oil wells are destroyed in Iran and the Arabian Peninsula resulting in oil prices to rapidly increase.

November 2014: In the United States, Republicans win the Senate and maintain the House and begin aggressively pursuing a campaign to impeach Barack Obama from his position of President on the grounds of Abuse of Executive Power. Meanwhile, Israel and Hamas agree to a ceasefire and it seems all is peaceful.

January 2015: In Russia, the New Russian Republican Forces are in a heavy stalemate with the government counterparts as no side can gain an advantage over the other. North Korea and South Korea unite under one banner to create the United People's Republic of Korea, the unification is met with grand commendations from China.

March 2015: In the U.S, Obama is called to impeachment hearings. He would later resign and giving control as President over to Joe Biden. The war between Iran and Saudi Arabia has met a peaceful pause for the time being, to much of the world's appeasement as oil prices begin to stagnate.

July 2015: Under Joe Biden's leadership, the United States Armed Forces assist Saudi Arabia in fighting Iran; ending the peaceful pause between the two while also intervening in the Russian Civil War on the side of the New Russian Republic. Riots break out in Los Angeles to New York advocating dissent for this happening. The world doesn't recognize the movements by America noble by any standards and condemn any further American involvement.

August 2015: The price of oil reaches unprecedented heights as gas prices in the United States begin to steadily climb towards $10.00, public concern grows as even a daily commute at your leisure is too expensive.

December 2015: In the midst of another harsh Winter, the United States experiences energy shortages and black outs across the nation. Thousands freeze to death in major cities as the national guard is sent to assist cities in taking care of the populace.

February 2016: The New Russian Republican Forces begin to break the stalemate after a series of successful campaigns, the war is now in their favor. Meanwhile, in the middle east, Iran and Saudi Arabia are teetering on the brink of destruction as both are suffering heavy losses and the war turns into a game of oneupsmanship and refusal to lose.

April 2016: The Russian Armed Forces surrender after a year and seven months, the former territory occupied by the Russian Federation is succeeded by the New Russian Republic. Immediately after declaring their republic and signing a constitution into effect, the New Russian Republic begins to negotiate a matter of serious concern with the Ukraine. Meanwhile, in Europe, the people of western Europe become unsettled as they watch an unknown entity take control in Russia. Many call for the unionization of Europe, however, these radical ideals are dismissed to only nutjobs,

July 2016: As the energy crisis in the middle east begins to really take it's toll on the world's economy and energy supply, the New Russian Republic and the Ukraine reach a mutual interest agreement between each other to cut off all natural gas and oil to Europe in an attempt to store resources.

September 2016: France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, and Germany meet and agree within two weeks to from a confederation of nations, but have a great sense of autonomy within the confederation.

October 2016: In preparation for another harsh winter, the United States declares martial law and begins rationing food in urban areas across the nation. Refugees flock to Mexico and Canada in groves.

November 2016: Joe Biden seeks reelection but ultimately fails; a Republican by the name of John Wallace ascertains control of the United States. As his reelection becomes official, the national debt reaches an absurd amount and the United States defaults on it's debt.

January 2017: Massive unrest follows inside the United States with the national guard employing a strict use of martial law and rioters clashing with law enforcement, the United States itself appears to be on the brink of civil war.

February 2017: Realizing the financial struggle caused by the U.S involvement in the Iran-Arabia war, President Wallace announces that the United States will begin to pull out of the region and will also dismantle all foreign bases and return all deployed troops home.

April 2017: With no protection from the United States, the nation of Japan is forced to join the UPRK. Which in turn, becomes the People's Republic of Greater Korea.

November 2017: The People's Republic of Greater Korea and China agree to military exercises in the Pacific ocean just off the coast of California, this comes to the great annoyance of the United States, who along with her NATO allies, condemn the exercises as an act of aggression and demand that Korea and China abandon the exercises.

March 2018: Russia and the Ukraine enjoy a relatively prosperous time as their agreement to discontinue energy trade with Europe remains in place through another cold winter. They decide to keep trade in place between the United States and Asia on a lower level than that of previous years.

June 2018: In the midst of the United States failure to control the populace, a category 5 hurricane strikes the Gulf area. Severely affecting New Orleans, Miami, Orlando, and the Southwest region of Texas. It's apparent the early warning broadcast system failed, resulting in many deaths and a large amount of damage to the affected area.

July 2018: In the middle east, air raids exchanged between Arabia and Iran increase almost exponentially. The results are near catastrophic as many people die in densely populated areas and oil drills are targeted. Oil prices cause gas prices to reach $15.00 in the United States.

September 2018: As the energy crisis looms over the head of every nation in the world, Russia decides to cut it's supply to the U.S off. It's trade with China and Korea increase drastically.

January 2019: An outbreak of a new evolution of the flu breaks out across the United States. The disease is nicknamed Rocky Rash as one of it's early symptoms is a rash along the carrier's neck. The disease kills off hundreds of thousands of people as the United States is placed under simply too much turmoil and seeks foreign aid.

March 2019: Due to the severity of the disease, Mexico and Canada shut down borders to the United States and other foreign states refuse to send medical workers into the nation. The United Nations' headquarters is effectively moved from New York to Paris, France.

April 2019: President Wallace falls ill to the Rocky Rash and eventually dies in office, John Gresham becomes President in the wake of his death.

July 2019: In a time of economic uncertainty, the United States' unemployment rate hits 30% and massive riots are a result of it. In an attempt to cut back on the nation's budget, the United States prepares for major cutbacks in the military.

August 2019: Kim Jong-un sits before the United Nations and pleads that the United States is in desperate need of aid, and as the U.S did with them so many years ago, it is time to return the favor.

September 2019: Despite his best attempts, Kim Jong-un's attempts to assist the U.S fail. However, the United States is grateful for the gesture and begins developing good relations with the Korean nation.

February 2020: In attempt to improve it's economy, the U.S makes a deal with Korea allowing them to purchase weapons and other modern military equipment as Korea, with the assistance of China, strives to improve it's military capability. While the transaction is put into action, the two nations sight a mutual defense pact.

August 2020: Despite it's best efforts, the United States experiences a total financial crash and it's infrastructure begins to crumble. Military forces are deployed across the nation in an attempt to contain the violence. Hyper inflation threatens the U.S dollar to the point of near collapse.

January 2021: The Iran-Arabia war finally reaches a peaceful solution as the two agree to end their belligerence to one another. They begin to try and repair or replace damaged oil drills, many however are too damaged to do anything to. Gas prices stagnate at $22.00 a gallon.

March 2021: The New Russian Republic and the Ukraine agree to form the Eurasian Economic Organization, Kazakhstan soon joins as well. As the energy crisis begins to stabilize, Ukraine and Russia agree to resupply both the U.S and Europe with a vast quantity of natural gas and oil improving their economy greatly

April 2021: Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Moldova all join the EEO in hopes it will stabilize their economy.

July 2021: In an attempt to further stabilize the region and ensure the protection of their people, the member states of the EEO federalize and former the Eurasian Federation, the capital is placed in Moscow.

August 2021: As the world seems to be enjoying a peaceful time, the United States experiences a severe drought in the southeastern portion of the nation. As a result, famine sweeps the country and many people give up hope on the country as the United States slowly crumbles.

December 2021: As costs to maintain and keep up with fellow members of the organization, the United States formally withdraws from NATO. In subsequent fashion, other nations desert NATO and the group dissolves as a whole.

January 2022: The world has drastically changed over the last several years, China and Russia are competing with one another to become the next world superpower as Korea tails them from a distance. The United States is on the verge of total collapse and is greatly unstable. NATO is no longer in existence and the United Nations has become greatly ineffective. The fate of the world depends on you, and how you handles the new world.

If you are indeed too lazy to read all that, look here!

This is RP simulating the loss of the United States as a major player in the world's politics. In this RP, the United States is practically on the verge of total collapse and is facing internal unrest at every turn. It lacks the ability to project it's power across the world as it once did, and has experienced sever military cutbacks making it a much weaker state. With it's economy in shambles and the public losing hope for any change, the U.S will be tricky to RP in this as everyone is use to it doing whatever it wants.

Russia, now included with Eastern Europe and Kazakhstan, has faced a civil war but thanks to the stockpiling of resources, it has gained some ground economically and has intertwined the various military forces of the former states to create one of the most elite armed forces in the world.

China has been relatively quiet in the period of great distress. It quietly made an agreement with Europe to ensure it's economic security should the U.S fail to keep it's economic stability up, which it did allowing for Europe to take the U.S' place in terms of trade. It has assisted Korea in becoming a much more economically capable nation, who is also making vast improvements to it's military in the process thanks to a purchase of mass weaponry and other equipment from the U.S.

These are really the most important parts of the history, if you have any other questions feel free to ask. This was literally made in just a few hours so of course there are a few kinks that I will be more than glad to work out.

Okay so before I give you the application I have to lay down the rules and guidelines and what not so the RP doesn't erupt into total anarchy, anybody have an issue with that? No? Okay, good. The rules can be found below.

Rules

• General NS rules apply; don't godmod, metagame, y'know all that junk.
  • Be willing to accept certain things as apart of the RP. Example; As the United States, you can no longer conduct air raids in the middle east at a whim.
  • If you go inactive your county will be opened up.
  • Please be real when formulating your country (if it's none of the one's stated in the timeline, I seriously don't want some overloaded Poland being a threat to China.
  • This RP will take strategy as it's not like other RPs. Yu must choose your allies carefully.
  • No conquering or annexing or whatever. That's pretty ludicrous, yes I know I had it happen in the timeline but I don't want it in the RP without good reasoning. You can conduct operations to make a satellite state, but that's as much as I can allow.
  • You will lose wars. You won't always get your way.
  • North Korea isn't a pushover in this RP. Deal with it.
  • In the OOC, we are all friends. Friendly debates only, and no arguments out of anger. Okay? Okay.
  • Ultimately, we're all struggling to survive in this world that is utterly collapsing around us. Remember that.
  • I'm not going to be chill with rulebreaking; one strike your out.
  • This RP can either end in success, or it can end in failure. It's all up to us.

Now without any further delay, I present to you *drumroll* the application! Thank you all so much for looking at this OP and taking your time to fill the application out, I appreciate it more than you think and I'm glad I could make something you're interested in :lol:

Code: Select all

[box][b][size=150]Nation Info: [/size][/b]
    [b]Nation Name:[/b] (FORMAL NAME ONLY)
    [b]Head of State:[/b]
    [b]Head of Government[/b]
    [b]Capital City:[/b]
    [b]Head of State:[/b]
    [b]Population:[/b]
    [b]Government Form:[/b]
    [b]Ideology:[/b]
    [b]Government's Goals:[/b]
    [b]Military Branches[/b]
    [b]Each Branches' Size:[/b]

[b]History of your nation from 2013 until 2022: (If you aren't Korea, China, EF, or the U.S)[/b]

[b]Goals for the Nation:[/b] (what do you plan on doing with it?)

[b][size=150]RP Experience:[/size][/b]
    [b]RP's you are currently in:[/b]
    [b]RP's you were in the past:[/b]
    [b]Link to best (or good) RP sample:[/b] (is required)
    [b]How active will you be?:[/b]
    [b]Why'd you choose this nation?[/b] (just interested in seeing why people pick stuff)
    429  - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.[/box]
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
Same me, now with tattoos.
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
---`,o---_/--o .--`------
-----`"`;-O--(---------
--------/--.--""``\\\\----
------.`-O------.\\,,||
----.`------""`|-`""`----
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/
What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Just warning you, your ears will have orgasms.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:14 pm

- reserved for a nice dinner -
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:11 am

Very interested, but please don't unify Japan with Korea. The likelihood of the event happening without a war of unbelievable bloodshed happening first is negligible. If you really want them unified, perhaps a compromise and have them very close under an EAU (East Asian Union) like the EU. Hell, maybe invite some other guys to it.

Aelford
Secretary

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

I'm choosing China.

Postby Aelford » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:52 am

Okay. I've never actually played a Roleplay on Nationstates before, but would like to try one out. Go easy on me! I think this is correct.
If I am doing something wrong in the game please tell me and help me out.

Nation Name:People’s Republic of China
[b]Head of State: Xi Jinping
[b]Head of Government: Not sure who
[b]Capital City:Beijing
[b]Head of State: Xi Jinping
[b]Population: 1,366,410,000
[b]Government Form: Communism
[b]Ideology: Marxism–Leninism
[b]Government's Goals: To preserve trade with other countries, and to beat Russia economically as the new Super Power.
[b]Military Branches: Ground Forces, Navy (PLAN; includes marines and naval aviation), Air Force (includes Airborne Forces), Marine Corps, Military Police, Coast Guard
[b]Each Branches' Size:

Ground Forces:1,600,000 active, 510,000 reserve
Navy: 38,000 personnel
Air Force: No idea
Marine Corps: 9,000 active
Military Police: 16,000
Coast Guard: 15,034

History of your nation from 2013 until 2022: (If you aren't Korea, China, EF, or the U.S)

Goals for the Nation: (what do you plan on doing with it?)
To preserve trade with other countries, and to beat Russia economically as the new Super Power.
RP Experience:None. This is my first.
[b]RP's you are currently in:none
[b]RP's you were in the past:none
[b]Link to best (or good) RP sample:none
[b]How active will you be?:Occasionally. Maybe once a day or two?
[b]Why'd you choose this nation? I like China. btw I'm Chinese.
429 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.[/box]

:) Thanks!

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:55 am

Nation Info:
Nation Name: United States of America
Head of State: President Michael Robertson
Head of Government President Michael Robertson
Capital City: Washington DC
Population: 336,836,000
Government Form: Federal republic
Ideology: Economic liberalism and social conservatism
Government's Goals: Presently the government is attempting to get some semblance of order to areas hardest hit with droughts as well as trying to pass bills which will alleviate issues faced by the citizens in past decade although the liberal economic policy of the congress is not particularly helpful. In addition to this the government aims to further reduce the size of the defense budget to provide much needed funds for other activities.
Military Branches United States Army, United States Marine Corps, United States Navy, United States Air Force, United States Coast Guard
Each Branches' Size:
  • United States Army: 273,023 active personnel| 559,244 reservists and national guard
  • United States Marine Corps: 64,666 active| 13,333 reserve
  • United States Navy: 10,7855 active| 36,372 reserve
  • United States Air Force: 332,854 active| 71,400 reserve
  • United States Coast Guard: 21,095 active| 3,949 reserve
Note:
1. Army's active and coast guard's both has taken 50% cut. Marine's and navy's both has taken 66.6..% cut.
2. Coast guard, airforce and navy figures don't include civilian roles.

History of your nation from 2013 until 2022: N/A
Goals for the Nation: Stabilize the nation, by all means necessary. Going into bit more detail, I plan on having a military coup in response to ineffective government and constant cuts on the armed forces threatening jobs of even the five star generals. While the federal transition will be orderly (on barrel of gun), this will cause several states to attempt secession starting second American civil war. These states will eventually be crushed and authoritarian stratocracy introduced.

RP Experience:
RP's you are currently in: A Momentary Lapse of Reason
RP's you were in the past: Lots of them
Link to best (or good) RP sample: 2014 RP
How active will you be?: Quite active, probably a post per day or two.
Why'd you choose this nation? Because there is few thing as satisfying as taking bastion of democracy and turning it into authoritarian hellhole... yea I am slightly psychotic that way.
429 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aelford
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelford » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Okay, I'll admit that I think I wrote some things wrong. I'm sure that some of the info such as the numbers in the Chinese army will be different in 10 years time. I am also sure that the Chinese president will not be Xi Jinping in 10 years time. Do I have to change it or can I leave it and improvise later?

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 pm

The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism wrote:Very interested, but please don't unify Japan with Korea. The likelihood of the event happening without a war of unbelievable bloodshed happening first is negligible. If you really want them unified, perhaps a compromise and have them very close under an EAU (East Asian Union) like the EU. Hell, maybe invite some other guys to it.

Oh there was a very bloody war, the media just didn't make a huge buzz about because they really didn't care. They were glad the U.S was leaving and didn't want the public to support for them to go back.

Aelford wrote:I'm choosing China.

Denied. I want somebody more experienced for the position of China.

Great Nepal wrote:-snip-

ACCEPTED.

Apologies for taking so long, this kinda fell low on my posts list.
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:32 pm

You have no idea how tempting it is to do a group of US military defectors who, rather than being sacked, decided to carve their own 'Little 'Merica' out somewhere.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:You have no idea how tempting it is to do a group of US military defectors who, rather than being sacked, decided to carve their own 'Little 'Merica' out somewhere.

*whispers*

Resist no moreee
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

The New American commonwealth
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:34 pm

Is Germany reservable?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom
The most Yankeeist Yankee of the Yankee people of NationStates

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:36 pm

The New Greek Republic wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:You have no idea how tempting it is to do a group of US military defectors who, rather than being sacked, decided to carve their own 'Little 'Merica' out somewhere.

*whispers*

Resist no moreee

The problem is I don't know exactly what forces I'd get.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:37 pm

The New American commonwealth wrote:Is Germany reservable?

Germany is apart of the Confederation of European States, which includes France and Benelux. So if you want Germany you must be the CES.
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

The New American commonwealth
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:38 pm

The New American commonwealth wrote:Is Germany reservable?

Germany is apart of the Confederation of European States, which includes France and Benelux. So if you want Germany you must be the CES.

oh...
I reserve the CES then.
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom
The most Yankeeist Yankee of the Yankee people of NationStates

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:40 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
*whispers*

Resist no moreee

Army has undergone largest cut back while air force is least affected branch, if that helps you tie it down. Plus navy's also not in best shape so if they ran off with old ship, armed forces might not spend fuel to get them...
Oh and post coup, we could be friendly, yes?

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:42 pm

The New American commonwealth wrote:oh...
I reserve the CES then.

Noted.
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:42 pm

Great Nepal wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Army has undergone largest cut back while air force is least affected branch, if that helps you tie it down. Plus navy's also not in best shape so if they ran off with old ship, armed forces might not spend fuel to get them...

Possible. What ships do you have left from the US Navy's current strength, since I'm tempted to have them park/lash several carriers together and use that as a mobile base/HQ?

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:48 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:Army has undergone largest cut back while air force is least affected branch, if that helps you tie it down. Plus navy's also not in best shape so if they ran off with old ship, armed forces might not spend fuel to get them...

Possible. What ships do you have left from the US Navy's current strength, since I'm tempted to have them park/lash several carriers together and use that as a mobile base/HQ?

In terms of carriers, out of original 9 US still retains 2. Remainder were scrapped so lashing few of them together should be cool esp if you took over after scrap auction.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Great Nepal wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

In terms of carriers, out of original 9 US still retains 2. Remainder were scrapped so lashing few of them together should be cool esp if you took over after scrap auction.

The only issue with that would be the Free State Army (what I'm calling them) wouldn't have the money to buy the carriers; they'd probably be taken by a mutinying Fifth Fleet and then lash them together off Kenya which they raid for food.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:In terms of carriers, out of original 9 US still retains 2. Remainder were scrapped so lashing few of them together should be cool esp if you took over after scrap auction.

The only issue with that would be the Free State Army (what I'm calling them) wouldn't have the money to buy the carriers; they'd probably be taken by a mutinying Fifth Fleet and then lash them together off Kenya which they raid for food.

Sure, army would probably be pissed but they cant really afford to be chasing seven seas anymore.
For the record I was suggesting they could have simply stormed it after the sale since security would be lighter then.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Great Nepal wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Sure, army would probably be pissed but they cant really afford to be chasing seven seas anymore.
For the record I was suggesting they could have simply stormed it after the sale since security would be lighter then.

Bit difficult to steal a carrier. They take a long time to start up.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:26 pm

Nation Info:
Nation Name: Eurasian Federation (Which I will undoubtedly change to a cooler name)
Head of State: Vladimir Rekrevich
Head of Government Augustus Serosk
Capital City: Moscow
Population: 225 Million
Government Form: Federal semi-presidential constitutional republic
Ideology: Socialism, ultra nationalism, authoritarianism, militarism, market socialism
Government's Goals: The government's primary goal is to combat Chinese and Korean aggression to Eurasian interests around the globe, while at the same time spreading their own influence to various regions by any means. A secondary goal is to gain complete economic dominance in comparison to it's rivals.
Military Branches The Eurasian Army, Eurasian Navy, Eurasian Air Force, Eurasian Special Operations Force
Each Branches' Size:
  • The Eurasian Army - 644,000 (Act.) 213,000 (Res.)
  • Eurasian Navy - 54,160 (Act.) 32,000 (Res.)
  • Eurasian Air Force - 24,500 (Act.) 10,000 (Res.)
  • Eurasian Special Operations Force - 2,000

History of your nation from 2013 until 2022: (If you aren't Korea, China, EF, or the U.S) --

Goals for the Nation: Expanding it's power and influence across the group and combat Chinese attempts to surpass Eurasia's power as Eurasia itself looks to ascertain it's position of the world superpower.

RP Experience:
RP's you are currently in: 1.
RP's you were in the past: Various.
Link to best (or good) RP sample: --OPness--
How active will you be?: Very.
Why'd you choose this nation? Uh. Superpower, duh.
429 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.

ACCEPTED, of course :p
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
-----`"`;-O--(---------
------.`-O------.\\,,||
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/

A brick.

Galter Gulcher
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Galter Gulcher » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:19 pm

So, what do you guys think of this, its a idea I had for a separtist movement in the Western US. Is the US guy cool with it? I thought it would make for a good story.

http://imgur.com/79Hng2n
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature.
Screw the NSA.
I support gay marriage.
I am against Gay attitudes towards pretty much anything.
Hungary people need to just eat some endangered animals.
Mallorea and Riva should be awarded for their actions.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Galter Gulcher wrote:So, what do you guys think of this, its a idea I had for a separtist movement in the Western US. Is the US guy cool with it? I thought it would make for a good story.

Yay for more secessionist movements!

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:09 am

Galter Gulcher wrote:So, what do you guys think of this, its a idea I had for a separtist movement in the Western US. Is the US guy cool with it? I thought it would make for a good story.

Actually, I would like to keep Utah and Nevada loyalist. Apart from that, this could work... Could you declare independence after the military coup (should be done in two posts).

Aelford
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Can I choose Korea then?

Postby Aelford » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:23 am

Wah. So mean. Okay. Can I choose Korea then?

Nation Name: United People's Republic of Korea
[b]Head of State:Kim Jong Un
[b]Head of Government: Kim Jong Un
[b]Capital City: Pyongyang
[b]Head of State: Kim Jong Un
[b]Population: +50 million
[b]Government Form: Democratic
[b]Ideology: Juche?
[b]Government's Goals: To make Korea a better country, and continue to have better relations with the United States.
[b]Military Branches: Ground Force, Navy, Air Force
[b]Each Branches' Size: Ground Force: 950,000 personnel, Navy: 300 ships in West, 470 in East fleet, Air Force: Around 1500 aircraft.

[b]History of your nation from 2013 until 2022: (If you aren't Korea, China, EF, or the U.S)

Goals for the Nation: (what do you plan on doing with it?)
To make Korea a better country, and continue to have better relations with the United States.

RP Experience:None
[b]RP's you are currently in: none
[b]RP's you were in the past: none
[b]Link to best (or good) RP sample:none
[b]How active will you be?: Maybe once a day
[b]Why'd you choose this nation? Well, i couldn't choose China. Korea seemed interesting.
429 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.[/box]

Does this work now? :?:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse