NATION

PASSWORD

A Death By Rebellion Part 1 [OOC/Signups/WW2 Tech]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

A Death By Rebellion Part 1 [OOC/Signups/WW2 Tech]

Postby The Lightning Isles » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:23 am

Eastern and Western Durannoplis

Welcome to Durannoplis, the capital of the Durann Empire and home to over 8 million people all near the Everheart River. However, the East and West parts of the city differed intirely, the west was were many of the pesants and low class was and the East was were the Vangarian (Emperor) and high class resided. Tentions were high between theses parts of the city which would one way or another lead to war, however.... the battle had just begun.......

Welcome people of NS! To the First Instalment of A Death By Rebellion, this is a character RP as you may know were the East and West part of Durannoplis battle for the Empire or Republic. It may seen like a dull thing a first but trust me, a new enemy will rise from this war. But first Let's get stuff out of the way!

Rules

I:My word is Law with my Co-Op's
II: Only two characters per person
III: No Godmoding, Trolling or any of that stuff
IV: Respect NS and it's rules
V: No one-liners
VI: You Must Be able to be in a Drama! BECASUE! IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW HOW THIS WOULD PLAY OUT!

Fixed Characters

These are the characters that you cannot customize what so ever, but are needed to start the Rp:

Vangar (Prince) Tramis IV: Elerian

Crown Prince of the Empire, know for being a excellent military commander. He is also skilled in hunting, fishing, and architecture. However, he is known to be a hard ruler as well as being marryed to Princess Waria of Gantos.

Lord Commander Harris Bras: The Latin Commonwealth

Leader of West Durannoplis and the rebellion, Harris has a large experience in the armed forces, making it to the rank of Sargent Major in the army. However when his son died in a mission with his father, he left the millitary heart broken. After this he was praised as a hero and was made head of West Durannoplis and it's people.

Vangariais (Empress) Heria

The Mysterious and intriguing wife of Vangarian (Emperor) Baharis XVI, of Durann. She is know for stopping at nothing to keep her husband on the throne at any means necessary, any. Many in the streets of Durannoplis believe she even destroyed the Northern Part of Durannoplis called Shadow Town in a attempt to get rid of her husband's many enemies.

Lord Commander Cristan Durann: The BaRen

The Vangarian's (Emperor's) Younger Brother, who at a young age joined the ranks of the Imperial Army becoming commander when he defeated the Eastmarch Rebellion 5 years before the West Durannnoplis Rebellion. He is known to be a ruthless leader, destroying entire Kingdoms in the wake of rebellion. He is now currently heading back to Durannoplis.

Lord Agis Van Gaulius Reseved for:

A Locale Lord of Crumblestone a few miles out of Western Durannoplis, he has always been a man wanting a greater throne. After the early rebellions started in Western Durannoplis, he started to plot the Vangarian's demise first by helping the rebels by arming them with weapons.

Telegram Me if you want to reserve them.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Character Name:
Apperance (picture if possible):
East or West Durannoplis:
Bio:
Side (rebels, monarchy):
Weapons:
RP Sample:
So you promise not to one line:

Character Name: Durain Sander
Titles (If have one): None
Apperance (picture if possible):

East or West Durannoplis: West
Bio: Durain Sander, was a normal farmer in West Durannoplis ever since he was a little child, he ran his father's old cabbage company and life was in a way good, however, when the Empire took the land of his hands to build more weapons factories, he lived the life of a thief taking what he needed daily. Now with the rebellion he hopes his life can improve.
Side (rebels, monarchy): Rebels (FOR NOW! HAHAHAH!)
Weapons: Tommy Gun, A few Daggars
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=306880
So you promise not to one line: Yes

BTW I am also playing as Vangarian (Emperor) Baharis XVI

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=310910
Last edited by The Lightning Isles on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Hail, Magni Duci Alisyus Aximus Ironheart IV

The Prime Empire of The Lightning Isles

Minister of Complains and Suggestions of the The Darwinish Coalition

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:36 am

Character Name: Leonor Ruiz
Apperance (picture if possible): http://shaynamazing.deviantart.com/art/ ... -204291468
Bio: Leonor was born into a middle class family in the West of Duranopolis, and the family had a modest but happy life working as bookbinders. However, the empire attacked her home one day for her father missing a tax payment, burned their store, killed Leonor's parents and her siblings and left her a destitute orphan. Now she's the leader of a group of her orphan friends who oppose the monarchy and cause riots and protest throughout the city, an infamous group known as the Young Rebels. They are the youngest of the Resistance against the empire and work by helping out the older rebels and doing the things that they can't do. Leonor hopes to install a better leader who will respect the people.
Side (rebels, monarchy): rebel
Weapons: poison, daggers, darts and arrows.
Do You Also Want to Play as Vangar Tramis: No
Do you also want to play as Lord Commander Harris: No
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=308439
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Nuridia wrote:Character Name: Leonor Ruiz
Apperance (picture if possible): http://shaynamazing.deviantart.com/art/ ... -204291468
Bio: Leonor was born into a middle class family in the West of Duranopolis, and the family had a modest but happy life working as bookbinders. However, the empire attacked her home one day for her father missing a tax payment, burned their store, killed Leonor's parents and her siblings and left her a destitute orphan. Now she's the leader of a group of her orphan friends who oppose the monarchy and cause riots and protest throughout the city, an infamous group known as the Young Rebels. They are the youngest of the Resistance against the empire and work by helping out the older rebels and doing the things that they can't do. Leonor hopes to install a better leader who will respect the people.
Side (rebels, monarchy): rebel
Weapons: poison, daggers, darts and arrows.
Do You Also Want to Play as Vangar Tramis: No
Do you also want to play as Lord Commander Harris: No
RP Sample: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=308439

Accepted!

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:09 pm

-bump-

The BaRen
Senator

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:50 pm

I might join as the other fixed character.
Depends on how some of the other RPs I'm involved in goes.
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

be pretty damn funny if she pushed you off the railing....

Lazssia wrote:So humanity is the crazy hobo of the cosmos? I can dig it.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-of Spanish, German, Irish, and Native American Descent
-a juvenile offender
-stoner
-Royalty for Life -PaRcside CFL X7-

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
Ain't no Pity in -R- City
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Free my brothers in prison. We brothers in every way but blood.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:25 pm

I'll be reserving the Crown Prince.

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:47 am

Elerian wrote:I'll be reserving the Crown Prince.

Ok, I will reserve him for you
Last edited by The Lightning Isles on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:47 am

The BaRen wrote:I might join as the other fixed character.
Depends on how some of the other RPs I'm involved in goes.

I am going to add more

The Latin Commonwealth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Latin Commonwealth » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:38 am

I'd like to reserve the Lord Commander Harris Bras.
I also ask you to please send me a message when the roleplay starts.

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:14 am

The Latin Commonwealth wrote:I'd like to reserve the Lord Commander Harris Bras.
I also ask you to please send me a message when the roleplay starts.

Ok

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Lord Commander Cristan Durann Reseved by: The BaRen

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Give me Lord Agis Van Gaulius and I will do something for you.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:Give me Lord Agis Van Gaulius and I will do something for you.

I will reseve him until you make an app

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:18 pm

I will add more fixed characters in the morning and I'll go from that

Maple Succesors
Envoy

Founded: Aug 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Maple Succesors » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Character Name: Smiling Jack (Desten Everstein)
Apperance (picture if possible): http://karinsebelin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Stockfoto-Mann-tr%C3%A4gt-einen-Hut.jpg
East or West Durannoplis: East
Bio:

Desten Everstein was born the son of a military family, and had been raised with the expectation that he would one day be one as well. He grew up with a gun in his hands, quite literally, as his Father drove him to become a fine soldier to serve the Emperor. While the lessons took well, and Desten became extremely proficient with firearms, and to a degree, the art of soldiering by the time he was fifteen, he loathed it all. When he turned seventeen, he left his family behind, and his Father promptly disowned him. The cause of his abandonment of his family was his growing connections with the seedier parts of the city, an the dark, back room dealing appealed to him far more than being a tin soldier for someone he never knew. When the rebellion began, he took no side over the other, instead playing the role of information broker to both sides, loving every minute of the thrill from the danger of being caught. Throughout all of his dealings since he left his family, he has been simply known as, Smiling Jack.

Side (rebels, monarchy): Neither, and Both
Weapons:
Springfield M1903A4 with Type C stock and M84 sight

Colt M1911A1

RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=304797
So you promise not to one line: Yes, I do.
Last edited by Maple Succesors on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:34 pm

Character Name: Isaiah Parden
Titles (If have one): The Greatest of all Lord Admirals
Apperance (picture if possible): Image
Bio: Isaiah Parden was born into a family of Naval officers, Lords, and Ladies. When he was 3, he was placed into a Naval Officer Academy and by the age of 15, had reached the rank of Commodore. Though, most Captains and Lieutenants disagreed with this and the West severely angered by a 15 year old commanding them, he was fit for the position. By the age of 25, he was a Rear Admiral and commanded 1st Defense Fleet of the Emperor, which the command was held originally by Isaiah's Father, Vice Admiral Nelson. He took the command after his Father witnessed a Mutiny of his under officers. He soon had to be departed to command the Fleet in a nearby war. At the Battle of Warpal (If I may introduce a war with a near by nation), he lead the fleet, out numbered, and came out victorious. He was entitled "The Greatest of All Lord Admirals". He was soon promoted to Lord Admiral. At the Age of 32, He witnessed a mutiny and he gained a hatred of the West, stating that "They are brutes and salvages. Yet they are the best fighting men. None the less, they must be watched under careful surveillance and rights restricted to a minimum of freedom of speech". By the age of 34, he was "Adopted" by the Royal Family (Mother, Father, and all other relatives are dead due to the war of Warpal.)
Side (rebels, monarchy): Monarchy
Weapons: Volkssturmgewehr
Astra 900

So you promise not to one line: I promise. Well I do not know what a "One Line" is (I was never informed I was "One Lining", so forgive me if I do)
Last edited by Military Lands of the Scottish People on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:13 am

Maple Succesors wrote:Character Name: Smiling Jack (Desten Everstein)
Apperance (picture if possible): http://karinsebelin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Stockfoto-Mann-tr%C3%A4gt-einen-Hut.jpg
Bio:

Desten Everstein was born the son of a military family, and had been raised with the expectation that he would one day be one as well. He grew up with a gun in his hands, quite literally, as his Father drove him to become a fine soldier to serve the Emperor. While the lessons took well, and Desten became extremely proficient with firearms, and to a degree, the art of soldiering by the time he was fifteen, he loathed it all. When he turned seventeen, he left his family behind, and his Father promptly disowned him. The cause of his abandonment of his family was his growing connections with the seedier parts of the city, an the dark, back room dealing appealed to him far more than being a tin soldier for someone he never knew. When the rebellion began, he took no side over the other, instead playing the role of information broker to both sides, loving every minute of the thrill from the danger of being caught. Throughout all of his dealings since he left his family, he has been simply known as, Smiling Jack.

Side (rebels, monarchy): Neither, and Both
Weapons:
Springfield M1903A4 with Type C stock and M84 sight

Colt M1911A1

RP Sample: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=304797
So you promise not to one line: Yes, I do.

Accepted

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:16 am

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Character Name: Isaiah Parden
Titles (If have one): The Greatest of all Lord Admirals
Apperance (picture if possible): (Image)
Bio: Isaiah Parden was born into a family of Naval officers, Lords, and Ladies. When he was 3, he was placed into a Naval Officer Academy and by the age of 15, had reached the rank of Commodore. Though, most Captains and Lieutenants disagreed with this and the West severely angered by a 15 year old commanding them, he was fit for the position. By the age of 25, he was a Rear Admiral and commanded 1st Defense Fleet of the Emperor, which the command was held originally by Isaiah's Father, Vice Admiral Nelson. He took the command after his Father witnessed a Mutiny of his under officers. He soon had to be departed to command the Fleet in a nearby war. At the Battle of Warpal (If I may introduce a war with a near by nation), he lead the fleet, out numbered, and came out victorious. He was entitled "The Greatest of All Lord Admirals". He was soon promoted to Lord Admiral. At the Age of 32, He witnessed a mutiny and lost his arm (Right. On his perspective that is.) By the age of 34, he was "Adopted" by the Royal Family (Mother, Father, and all other relatives are dead due to the war of Warpal.)
Side (rebels, monarchy): Monarchy
Weapons: Volkssturmgewehr
(Image)
Astra 900
(Image)

So you promise not to one line: I promise. Well I do not know what a "One Line" is (I was never informed I was "One Lining", so forgive me if I do)

One-Lining is writing 1-2 lines every post, it gets annoying and unprofessional, anyway Accepted

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:13 am

I need to call for a Co-OP for now, anyone interested? Because I have to go for about 2 days soon so I need someone to watch over the RP

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:16 am

The Lightning Isles wrote:I need to call for a Co-OP for now, anyone interested? Because I have to go for about 2 days soon so I need someone to watch over the RP

I can!
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.

I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:19 am

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:
The Lightning Isles wrote:I need to call for a Co-OP for now, anyone interested? Because I have to go for about 2 days soon so I need someone to watch over the RP

I can!

For now ok? BYE!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:56 am

The Lightning Isles wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:I can!

For now ok? BYE!

BAIII

The Lightning Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lightning Isles » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:56 pm

I'm back for a short while

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:20 pm

The Lightning Isles wrote:I'm back for a short while

Er, we need to get some new people in. I can make a Temp. IC thread so we can RP.

The Latin Commonwealth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Latin Commonwealth » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Character Name: Lord Commander Harris Bras
Titles (If have one): Leader of West Durannopolis,leader of the rebels,former Sargent Major from East Durannopolis' army.
Apperance (picture if possible): (on the first post)
East or West Durannoplis: Born in the East,changed sides and is now on the West.
Bio:Leader of West Durannoplis and the rebellion, Harris has a large experience in the armed forces, making it to the rank of Sargent Major in the army. However when his son died in a mission with his father, he left the millitary heart broken. After this he was praised as a hero and was made head of West Durannoplis and it's people.
Side (rebels, monarchy): Rebels
Weapons: Has training on the use of multiple kinds of firearms,blade weapons and bludgeon weapons.Always carries a Smith&Wesson Magnum .357 revolver Model 627 V-Comp,bullets on moonclips and a full-size black KA-BAR knife with a straight edge.
RP Sample: None on this site so far (if you accept rferences from other sites,please ask for it).
So you promise not to one line: Yes,I promise.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse