NATION

PASSWORD

the Sunalayan Scientific Union

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Sunarctica
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

the Sunalayan Scientific Union

Postby Sunarctica » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Welcome to the Official Page of the Sunalayan Scientific Union

The Sunalayan Scientific Union, founded in 1978 in New Amsterdam is a scientific union dedicated to uncovering the secrets of the universe using science and technology for the better of mankind and to achieve greater technological progress and to venture into the unknown to discover and explore- all for the better of mankind. While the rest of Sunalaya bickers on about politics, we- the scientific nations shall discover and venture into the unknown, from the deepest undersea caves to the farthest of planets. From the frozen lands of the Arctic to the deserts of the South, all for the better of mankind. However, being part of such a club requires dedication and effort, and by joining the union, you must dedicate yourself- and your nation to achieving greatness in the name of science, and you must not be involved in the bitter squabbles of the political world. For that, is the price of greatness and scientific achievement.
Signed,
President George Odin of the Sovereign Republic of Sunarctica

This is a place for quick, science-themed RPs and is also a pretty good place for nations that aren't really involved in region-wide RPs such as wars and Regional Summits

APP:
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Government Type:
Head of State:
Head of Government:

Questions:

- Is your nation open to international trade that will allow other member nations to export and import resources to and from your nation? (Y/N):

- Is your nation willing to dedicate itself to scientific discovery for the good of mankind?

- Are you willing to dedicate your nation to our cause?

Please note that this is an all-exclusive club for nations dedicated to the betterment of mankind by science. You will be informed by telegram if you are accepted

Last edited by Sunarctica on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:30 pm

*Is not joining, due to severity of rules.
Last edited by Vekalse on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qseH6-DV2gc

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Nation Name: Rhodevus
Government Type: non-hereditary monarchy
Head of State: Queen Diana
Head of Government: Queen Diana

Questions:

- Is your nation open to international trade that will allow other member nations to export and import resources to and from your nation? (Y/N): Y

- Is your nation willing to dedicate itself to scientific discovery for the good of mankind? already doing that

- Are you willing to dedicate your nation's resources to the union in the name of science? no. We will not donate our nation's resources, but we will trade our resources to others in the name of science

Please note that this is an all-exclusive club for nations dedicated to the betterment of mankind by science. You will be informed by telegram if you are accepted
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

SuperFruitland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby SuperFruitland » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:31 pm

tag w/ edit coming, once I figure shit out

Sunarctica
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunarctica » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Sorry, I changed the rules a bit so they're not so severe anymore
Last edited by Sunarctica on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Rhodevus wrote:-snip- redo!

Questions:

- Is your nation open to international trade that will allow other member nations to export and import resources to and from your nation? (Y/N): Y

- Is your nation willing to dedicate itself to scientific discovery for the good of mankind? already doing that

- Are you willing to dedicate your nation to our cause? Done and done!

She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Sunarctica
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunarctica » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:-snip- redo!

Questions:

- Are you willing to dedicate your nation to our cause? Done and done!

Accepted

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Nation Name: Oblaren
Government Type: Armed Republic
Head of State: Arturia Camours
Head of Government: Arturia Camours

Questions

- Is your nation open to international trade that will allow other member nations to export and import resources to and from your nation? (Y/N): Yes

- Is your nation willing to dedicate itself to scientific discovery for the good of mankind?: Yes

- Are you willing to dedicate your nation's resources to the union in the name of science? : No will we only trade resources

Sunarctica
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunarctica » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Accepted

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates