NATION

PASSWORD

War with UKA etc

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Eastern Powers
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

War with UKA etc

Postby The Eastern Powers » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:21 am

War is in Bitches

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:29 am

I send 1,000 Army troops to secure your Eastern beaches While paratroopers land in the south to take out 5 of your war factories then move them to link up and hed north
Aron Walker

The Eastern Powers
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Powers » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:31 am

Ha my war factories are guarded with AA guns and heavy Armored troops don't expect much eas and my Two Iron Brigade Tank battalions will mop up your beach assualt

Nasall
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasall » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:34 am

I send big care packages to both the eastern powers and the Alexandrian republic filled with standard weaponry and grenade and will now watch the war in glee

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:38 am

Nassall thanks I have to go and brb Also our weopens are far more advanced so we don't need help but if you can send food medicine and home goods that will really help
Aron Walker

Royal Arstotzka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Arstotzka » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:08 am

The Eastern Powers wrote:Ha my war factories are guarded with AA guns and heavy Armored troops don't expect much eas and my Two Iron Brigade Tank battalions will mop up your beach assualt

I move my seven Athena satellites into a geosynchronous orbit and drop nuclear rods down on all your factories destroying the factories and all structures in a 50 mile radius
A TRUE LEADER HAS THE CONFIDENCE TO STAND ALONE, THE COURAGE TO MAKE TOUGH DECISIONS, AND THE COMPASSION TO LISTEN TO THE NEEDS OF OTHERS. HE DOES NOT SET OUT TO BE A LEADER, BUT BECOMES ONE BY THE EQUALITY OF HIS ACTIONS AND THE INTEGRITY OF HIS INTENT.

-Zapharus Holt
Elector Primo of Royal Arstotzka
Speech After Inauguration Ceremony

Royal Arstotzka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Arstotzka » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:24 am

And I send in 10,000 dropships transporting soldiers in heavy drop suits with HMGs followed by ground troops carrying Arstotzkian combat rifles and 5000 LAVs with 3000 HAVs to mop up any survivors and establish a base camp for Arstotzkian and Alexandrian troops to land on the continent
A TRUE LEADER HAS THE CONFIDENCE TO STAND ALONE, THE COURAGE TO MAKE TOUGH DECISIONS, AND THE COMPASSION TO LISTEN TO THE NEEDS OF OTHERS. HE DOES NOT SET OUT TO BE A LEADER, BUT BECOMES ONE BY THE EQUALITY OF HIS ACTIONS AND THE INTEGRITY OF HIS INTENT.

-Zapharus Holt
Elector Primo of Royal Arstotzka
Speech After Inauguration Ceremony

The Eastern Powers
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Powers » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:38 am

I launch 6 of my nuclear plasma missles on your bases and use my Iron Brigand Soldiers to help pull back many of my forces to The Northern area. Building up bunkers forts under ground factories and more silos while holding off any attacks. We also launch many assaults against your Athenian satalites

The Alexandrian Republic
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alexandrian Republic » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:40 am

Since my troops had linked together and moved north to you town of Argathas we were not hit and got reinforced with armor and air support and built up a huge military complex to house or forces for the coming assualts
Aron Walker

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:39 pm

I drop a singular 100-megaton nuke being ridden by a cowboy, an astronaut and a crazy 'nam veteran. I win
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:17 pm

The Eastern Powers / The Alexandrian Republic, if you're wanting to play with yourself, do so in private and close the door.

The rest of you ought to know better.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse