NATION

PASSWORD

World of Warcraft! [OOC/sign-up]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Persica Prime
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

World of Warcraft! [OOC/sign-up]

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:23 am

This is the OOC thread for signing up and/or expressing interest in a forthcoming IC roleplay thread. This hastily composed OP will be updated as needed.

Code: Select all
[b][u]Application[/u][/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b] (Alliance, Horde, or Independent)
[b]Faction:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Class:[/b] (Warrior, Paladin, Mage, Warlock, etc.)
[b]Specialization:[/b]
[b]Character Background:[/b]

Dramatis Personae
Nation - Character Name - Alignment - Race - Class

Alliance
Persica Prime - Cambrius Winterborn - Alliance - Human - Paladin

Horde

Independent
Last edited by Persica Prime on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:47 am, edited 5 times in total.

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:26 am

This makes me moist.

:P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Persica Prime
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:29 am

Added spec to the app. :)

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:30 am

How about Appearance and personality? :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Persica Prime
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:34 am

Application

Character Name: Cambrius Winterborn
Race: Human
Appearance
- Pale blue eyes, keeps his head clean-shaven with thick copper-coloured sideburns and goatee; he stands a mighty six-foot-four.

Alignment: Alliance
Faction: None (yet)
Class: Paladin
Specialization: Retribution
Character Background: Cambrius was born in the middle of the cold season in Stormwind, to parents who owned a small bake shop in the Trade District. He spent most of his early years helping in his parents' bakery, and adolescent autumns in Westfall, earning extra coppers with labour on the local farms surrounding Sentinel Hill. When the Defias Brotherhood rose to dark influence over Moonbrook, a troubled Cambrius returned home and spent many hours in the Cathedral of Light. It wasn't long before he felt the call to serve and, upon his 16th name-day, he joined the ranks of Stormwind's heroic paladins.

Among his many adventures, Cambrius completed an education in healing and plans to become a town doctor when he retires from service. He has also become smitten with Commander Althea Ebonlocke of Darkshire.
Last edited by Persica Prime on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Persica Prime
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:35 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:How about Appearance and personality? :P

Added appearance; personality can come through in the background. :)

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:36 am

Oh, and what expansion/patch would we be looking at?
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Persica Prime
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:37 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Oh, and what expansion/patch would we be looking at?

I've removed Gear from the app. I think it would characters should start in the newbie/lowbie range. That way we can have RP threads in any given time period and we can adapt our gear accordingly. :)

EDIT: For appearance, I think I may have to roll a new toon and take a screenshot! lol
Last edited by Persica Prime on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:40 am

I claim this tag in the name of Freedom and Liberty. P.S Garrosh is a C***
I'm PANGENDER
ONE NATION TORIES ARE 1% SUPPORTERS
By our Ancestors, For our Children. Join the Viking Party
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Persica Prime
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:41 am

Ravenflight wrote:I claim this tag in the name of Freedom and Liberty. P.S Garrosh is a C***

I'm certain Dutch would agree with you there, given his affinity for Sylvanas. :P

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:42 am

Persica Prime wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Oh, and what expansion/patch would we be looking at?

I've removed Gear from the app. I think it would characters should start in the newbie/lowbie range. That way we can have RP threads in any given time period and we can adapt our gear accordingly. :)

So, should we go for 5.1? Then we have all races and classes.

Reason I'm asking is that I'm going for the glorious Death Knight class :P
Persica Prime wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:I claim this tag in the name of Freedom and Liberty. P.S Garrosh is a C***

I'm certain Dutch would agree with you there, given his affinity for Sylvanas. :P

Sylvanas is the visual embodiment of one's capability to reproduce.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Persica Prime
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:44 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
Persica Prime wrote:I've removed Gear from the app. I think it would characters should start in the newbie/lowbie range. That way we can have RP threads in any given time period and we can adapt our gear accordingly. :)

So, should we go for 5.1? Then we have all races and classes.

Reason I'm asking is that I'm going for the glorious Death Knight class :P
Persica Prime wrote:I'm certain Dutch would agree with you there, given his affinity for Sylvanas. :P

Sylvanas is the visual embodiment of one's capability to reproduce.

Yes, all races and classes as of the 5.1 Patch. :)

Again and to be clear (everyone): please create your character to reflect Level 1. We can level and adapt them within IC.
Last edited by Persica Prime on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:47 am

Persica Prime wrote:

Soooo how long have you played Warcraft? I've been seen the beginning, or rather watching my mum play and playing later myself.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:49 am

But for a DK that'd be level 60, after being out of the LK grasp! Or I could go for a lvl 1 warrior that turns into a DK later on, though that'd mess a bit with timelines. Bit like the game in that regard :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Persica Prime
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:51 am

Ravenflight wrote:
Persica Prime wrote:I'm certain Dutch would agree with you there, given his affinity for Sylvanas. :P

Soooo how long have you played Warcraft? I've been seen the beginning, or rather watching my mum play and playing later myself.

I started playing in 2005, just long enough to dawdle to level 54 before Burning Crusade came out. Then stopped in 2009, about three months after Lich King released when I realised I was doing the exact some thing as before: levelling like crazy just to raid and endgame for gear. Plus I thought it'd be cool to see my friends in person rather than just hear them over Ventrilo. :P

Dutch: rolling a lv. 55 DK is fine, since it's their weakest stage. You can just adjust and adapt to the IC environment accordingly. Plus the background can include former life stuff. :)
Last edited by Persica Prime on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:53 am

Persica Prime wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Soooo how long have you played Warcraft? I've been seen the beginning, or rather watching my mum play and playing later myself.

I started playing in 2005, just long enough to dawdle to level 54 before Burning Crusade came out. Then stopped in 2009, about three months after Lich King released when I realised I was doing the exact some thing as before: levelling like crazy just to raid and endgame for gear. Plus I thought it'd be cool to see my friends in person rather than just hear them over Ventrilo. :P

Dutch: rolling a lv. 55 DK is fine, since it's their weakest stage. You can just adjust and adapt to the IC environment accordingly. :)

I'm not a fan of it myself but can you say you've reached the gold cap?
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Persica Prime
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:54 am

Ravenflight wrote:
Persica Prime wrote:I started playing in 2005, just long enough to dawdle to level 54 before Burning Crusade came out. Then stopped in 2009, about three months after Lich King released when I realised I was doing the exact some thing as before: levelling like crazy just to raid and endgame for gear. Plus I thought it'd be cool to see my friends in person rather than just hear them over Ventrilo. :P

Dutch: rolling a lv. 55 DK is fine, since it's their weakest stage. You can just adjust and adapt to the IC environment accordingly. :)

I'm not a fan of it myself but can you say you've reached the gold cap?

Noooo. Repairs to gear from raiding was brutal. We were doing dailies all week just to keep up. :)
Last edited by Persica Prime on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:56 am

Persica Prime wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:I'm not a fan of it myself but can you say you've reached the gold cap?

Noooo. Repairs to gear from raiding was brutal. We were doing dailies all week just to keep up. :)

The gold cap is nice. Its like a pillow of money where you can buy everything!!!
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Persica Prime
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:09 am

Ravenflight wrote:
Persica Prime wrote:Noooo. Repairs to gear from raiding was brutal. We were doing dailies all week just to keep up. :)

The gold cap is nice. Its like a pillow of money where you can buy everything!!!

Much gold is nice. I've noticed the economies vary wildly between servers. On Aerie Peak where the population is very high, everything cost less and copper ore sold for 1g for a stack. On Lightbringer, a new-character server with a much lower population, copper can get between 5g and 20g depending on the day of the week, but a single Frostweave Bag costs 1000g or more. Crazy.
Last edited by Persica Prime on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:10 am

Persica Prime wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:The gold cap is nice. Its like a pillow of money where you can buy everything!!!

Much gold is nice. I've noticed the economies vary wildly between servers. On Aerie Peak where the population is very high, everything cost less and copper ore sold for 1g for a stack. On Lightbringer, a new-character server with a much lower population, copper can get between 5g and 20g depending on the day of the week, but a single Frostweave Bag costs 1000g or more. Crazy.

Steamwheedle Cartel.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:11 am

Persica Prime wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:The gold cap is nice. Its like a pillow of money where you can buy everything!!!

That's more gold than one of Haris Pilton's bags!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Persica Prime
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:14 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:
Persica Prime wrote:Much gold is nice. I've noticed the economies vary wildly between servers. On Aerie Peak where the population is very high, everything cost less and copper ore sold for 1g for a stack. On Lightbringer, a new-character server with a much lower population, copper can get between 5g and 20g depending on the day of the week, but a single Frostweave Bag costs 1000g or more. Crazy.

That's more gold than one of Haris Pilton's bags!

No kidding. I'm trying to decide if I should just keep a sharp eye on the Auction House and ride the economy out, or transfer to a medium-pop server. By transfer I mean re-roll. They're not getting me to pay for that. :roll:

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:20 am

Tag.

Never really got past Frozen Throne and a lot of things will probably confuse me.
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:24 am

Apto wrote:Tag.

Never really got past Frozen Throne and a lot of things will probably confuse me.

Short story: We kill an Old God, we Capture/Kill Illadin. We Then kill Arthas, Then Death wing then idk...Panadria was stupid.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Persica Prime
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Persica Prime » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:26 am

Apto wrote:Tag.

No worries, I'm sure there's more than a few of us willing to expound upon the fluff for you. :)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse