NATION

PASSWORD

Lithuanian Royal Ball (IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Lithuania-Latvia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Lithuanian Royal Ball (IC)

Postby Lithuania-Latvia » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 am

The gates of the royal palace were opened and the guests allowed inside, guards in ceremonial uniforms were there to welcome them
Cyrus Industries International Storefront

Conflicts
Lithuanuan-Bosakian War- Bosakia surrendered, clear victory
2nd Rhine-Prussian War - Negotiating

The Royally United Provinces
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:40 am

A motorcade pulls up. From out of a car with flags on the front steps out King Aleksandr. He then help out a family of three, the family of a fallen soldier who was part of the operation. They walk inside looking around for the Lithuanian King.
Councillor of the Alliance of Nobles
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
#ValaranSoFab
Proud member of the Monarchist Federation!
NStracker (it works)

Lithuania-Latvia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lithuania-Latvia » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:05 am

The Royally United Provinces wrote:A motorcade pulls up. From out of a car with flags on the front steps out King Aleksandr. He then help out a family of three, the family of a fallen soldier who was part of the operation. They walk inside looking around for the Lithuanian King.

he walks up with his wife emelia, and says "hello" and turns to the family "i am deeply sorry for your loss and on behalf of the Lithuanian people have as a gift for your family 65 million dollars and knighthood upon your family" besides them a soldier in ODST armor
OOC Emelia is Tuvas character not mine

Conflicts

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:15 am

OCC: Tagged, will post when I can!
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:57 am

"We won't accept the money. But we thank you. We've done nothing to earn knighthood. We have been compensated, he has been knighted by King Aleksandr." Rebecca answers him.
#ValaranSoFab
NStracker (it works)

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Four Hornet Police Cycles and one Royal Limo was making their way accross the highway after leaving the Shuttle. Inside the Limo was Princess Cosmic Dust, who was wearing a specially made white dress and fancy white hat with a red phoenix feather, and Chief Adivser Penned Perfection, as well as two Mare Royal Guards wearing their Ceremonial Dress Blues Uniforms who are coming for security. They were on their way to a Ball in Lithuania after recieving an invite by Email. The Princess saw this as an opporunity to actually see the palace in person. All she knew about it was from the internet.

"Ugh, how long till we get there?", asked Cosmic Dust. She was looking out the window feeling rather antsy. "Its like everyone is going there. The traffic on this highway is so slow. Back at home everything is so fast pased." Penned Perfection placed a forehoof on the Princess's leg and said, "Do not fret, dear. I am sure we will be their soon, don't worry." The young fretting monarch let out a sigh and leaned back while saying, "I guess you are right. Just hope everything goes well. I mean with us not being 'Human' I am sure people might stare a bit." The thought of it made her a bit rather nervous.

The convoy had finally made it to the location where the Ball was being held. The sound of the four three wheeled cycles sounded like small jet engines as the approached the drop off area. The Convoy came to a complete stop and one of the Royal Guards stepped out to open the door for the Princess and the Chief Adviser to step out. When the two were finally making their way up the stairs, followed by the two Guards, the limo and four cycles began to depart. Cosmic Dust stared at everything around her with wide eyes. "So this is how Earth looks like from down here. It so amazing!"

The group of four Ponies started heading to the door and waited in line to be welcomed in.
Last edited by Arcanium of Mars on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:03 pm

A green army-style Jeep pulls up to the building. Princess June hops out of the passenger seat in a Navy-Blue business suit. She wears a gold ring with a diamond on her left ring finger, given to her by Prince Sharkov Diedrick of Lithuania-Lativa, her fiance. She is very stressed as she has had a horrible week. Her mother died, riots are breaking out suggesting she is Illuminati, various parilment members are soon to be impeached, and an Acharian cruise ship with 600 people was sunk by an unknown submarine. She is greeted by Prince Sharkov at the door.
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

Lithuania-Latvia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lithuania-Latvia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:20 am

The prince smiled at her and offered his arm
"may i?"

Conflicts

Panaire
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Panaire » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:29 am

The Emir Ali II came along with 2 of his 4 children with a white limousine outside the Palace and he said to his loved children.
"Go and see the palace, you have much to see, but firstly, son weren't you in love with the princess of Lithuania and daughter weren't you in love with the prince of Lithuania, then it's time to meet them, just follow me."

and they followed him, they continued walking until they saw the Lithuania King and said

"Lithuanian King, I am Emir Ali II of the Panairan Emirate and I'm here to show you the next Queen and a very important Prince. Princess Husna and Prince Yusuf III. Princess Husna as you see is very beautiful, the most beautiful woman in all Panaire and she is 20 years old while Yusuf III is the most intelligent Prince the Emirate has had. I hope you like them."

Lithuania-Latvia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lithuania-Latvia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:37 am

Panaire wrote:The Emir Ali II came along with 2 of his 4 children with a white limousine outside the Palace and he said to his loved children.
"Go and see the palace, you have much to see, but firstly, son weren't you in love with the princess of Lithuania and daughter weren't you in love with the prince of Lithuania, then it's time to meet them, just follow me."

and they followed him, they continued walking until they saw the Lithuania King and said

"Lithuanian King, I am Emir Ali II of the Panairan Emirate and I'm here to show you the next Queen and a very important Prince. Princess Husna and Prince Yusuf III. Princess Husna as you see is very beautiful, the most beautiful woman in all Panaire and she is 20 years old while Yusuf III is the most intelligent Prince the Emirate has had. I hope you like them."

the king was slightly confused as the only female monarch of lithuania was his wife "im afraid we have no female heirs but there is a male heir", he then waved his nephew over who was 19, 8ft tall, and is wearing Mjlonir mk 4 armor, as he is also a member of the SCU super soldier program

Conflicts

Panaire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Panaire » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:40 am

Lithuania-Latvia wrote:
Panaire wrote:The Emir Ali II came along with 2 of his 4 children with a white limousine outside the Palace and he said to his loved children.

the king was slightly confused as the only female monarch of lithuania was his wife "im afraid we have no female heirs but there is a male heir", he then waved his nephew over who was 19, 8ft tall, and is wearing Mjlonir mk 4 armor, as he is also a member of the SCU super soldier program

"He's very beautiful." Husna whispered to here dad and he said

"You have a new Princess, by the way what's the namw of your nephew and do you have a duchess for my son?" he asked

Lithuania-Latvia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lithuania-Latvia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:45 am

Panaire wrote:
Lithuania-Latvia wrote:the king was slightly confused as the only female monarch of lithuania was his wife "im afraid we have no female heirs but there is a male heir", he then waved his nephew over who was 19, 8ft tall, and is wearing Mjlonir mk 4 armor, as he is also a member of the SCU super soldier program

"You have a new Princess, by the way what's the namw of your nephew and do you have a duchess for my son?" he asked

"his name is Edward Diedrick, and i d unfortunately do not BUT i can help"

Conflicts

Panaire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Panaire » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:49 am

Lithuania-Latvia wrote:
Panaire wrote:

"his name is Edward Diedrick, and i d unfortunately do not BUT i can help"

"Ok, can we let our children to meet up a bit and you come and help me?"

Lithuania-Latvia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lithuania-Latvia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:57 am

Panaire wrote:
Lithuania-Latvia wrote:"his name is Edward Diedrick, and i d unfortunately do not BUT i can help"

"Ok, can we let our children to meet up a bit and you come and help me?"

"alright"
Edward looked at Husna whom he towered over by at least 2 ft, and offered his arm which is clad in his armor
"may i your majesty?"
he could hear her heartbeat thanks to enhanced hearing, which he found strangely calming

Conflicts

Acharastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:00 am

Lithuania-Latvia wrote:The prince smiled at her and offered his arm
"may i?"

She made a short smile and took his arm.
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

Panaire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Panaire » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:00 am

Lithuania-Latvia wrote:
Panaire wrote:"Ok, can we let our children to meet up a bit and you come and help me?"

"alright"
Edward looked at Husna whom he towered over by at least 2 ft, and offered his arm which is clad in his armor
"may i your majesty?"
he could hear her heartbeat thanks to enhanced hearing, which he found strangely calming

"Of course your Majesty Prince Edward" Husna said while she grabbed Edward's hand.

"Ok, King of Lithuania, let's go and talk." said the Emir to the Lithuanian King
Last edited by Panaire on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lithuania-Latvia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lithuania-Latvia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:06 am

Acharastan wrote:
Lithuania-Latvia wrote:The prince smiled at her and offered his arm
"may i?"

he kissed her, and led her inside, he then asked "do you want to dance"

Conflicts

Lithuania-Latvia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lithuania-Latvia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:11 am

Panaire wrote:
Lithuania-Latvia wrote:"alright"
"may i your majesty?"

"Of course your Majesty Prince Edward" Husna said while she grabbed Edward's hand.

"Ok, King of Lithuania, let's go and talk." said the Emir to the Lithuanian King

Edward then said "can i have this dance?" he was glad to have the chance to love someone as regulations in the SCU are very strict
the king led him aside and said "we do have an ally who can provide a suitor"

Conflicts

Panaire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Panaire » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 am

Lithuania-Latvia wrote:
Panaire wrote:"Of course your Majesty Prince Edward" Husna said while she grabbed Edward's hand.

Edward then said "can i have this dance?" he was glad to have the chance to love someone as regulations in the SCU are very strict

"Yes, I'd love to dance with you." Husna said, while smilng at him.

"Great." said the Emir

Lithuania-Latvia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lithuania-Latvia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:23 am

Panaire wrote:
Lithuania-Latvia wrote:Edward then said "can i have this dance?" he was glad to have the chance to love someone as regulations in the SCU are very strict

"Yes, I'd love to dance with you." Husna said, while smilng at him.

"Great." said the Emir

Edward led her to the center of the ball room, he then led her through a romantic dance perfectly, even with the armor, he ended the dance with a kiss

the king looked over "well that didnt take long"

Conflicts

Panaire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Panaire » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:25 am

Lithuania-Latvia wrote:
Panaire wrote:"Yes, I'd love to dance with you." Husna said, while smilng at him.

"Great." said the Emir

Edward led her to the center of the ball room, he then led her through a romantic dance perfectly, even with the armor, he ended the dance with a kiss

Husna kissed him too and she said:
"I love you so much fromt he first time I saw you."

"It sure didn't, let's find a wife for my son now." the Emir said.

Acharastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:30 am

Lithuania-Latvia wrote:
Acharastan wrote:

he kissed her, and led her inside, he then asked "do you want to dance"

I would love to
JE SUIS CHARLIE

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:37 am

Aleksandr led the Kent family to sit he took Rebecca to dance. She was still shaken up. He took her to the Emir and King.

"Hello Emir." He bowed and shook his hand.
#ValaranSoFab
NStracker (it works)

Lithuania-Latvia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lithuania-Latvia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:38 am

Panaire wrote:
Lithuania-Latvia wrote:Edward led her to the center of the ball room, he then led her through a romantic dance perfectly, even with the armor, he ended the dance with a kiss

Husna kissed him too and she said:
"I love you so much fromt he first time I saw you."

"It sure didn't, let's find a wife for my son now." the Emir said.

"and i loved you since the moment i laid eyes on you" he then pulled got down on one knee and pulled out a ring "Husna will you marry me?"

the king thought for a moment then said "i gotta give Edward III a call"

Conflicts

Lithuania-Latvia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lithuania-Latvia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:41 am

Acharastan wrote:
Lithuania-Latvia wrote:he kissed her, and led her inside, he then asked "do you want to dance"

I would love to

he smiled and led her to the room as well, and as they danced he said "ive volunteered for the SCU program"

Conflicts

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates