NATION

PASSWORD

Unidentified Aircraft Shot Down Near North Penn[Closed/Mt]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Unidentified Aircraft Shot Down Near North Penn[Closed/Mt]

Postby United States of Devonta » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Map of United States of Devonta here.

Presidential Office

To: International Community

To Whom It May Concern,
Today at 8:00 PM central time a Air Force F/A-33 Multirole fighter based at Northpoint Air Force Base engaged and shot down a unidentified aircraft that had violated my nations airspace and crossed our maritime border. It did not respond or comply to the commands of the F/A-33 pilots. It was first reported to our nation by the nation of Neo-Libralis after it violated there airspace. Following the warning our nearest military base scrambled a flight of F/A-33 to intercept and confront the unidentified aircraft. The unidentified aircraft's radar signature shows it was either a older military aircraft or a much larger military aircraft like a tanker or transport. Avenger Drones have confirmed it to be an aircraft of military origin. They could not determine the shot down aircraft's nationality or type. The location of the aircraft's debris are twelve miles east of the most northern point of our nation in the Northmon Ocean.

The military first reacted by sending Avenger and RQ-9 Drones to find the exact point the aircraft had been downed. No pilots or crew where spotted and it is assumed they are dead, Although a search is taking place. Manned aircraft where the next to patrol the area, Including aircraft like the MH-60S and P-8 Poseidons which have deployed sonar buoys to detect any stray debris. Five naval vessels are headed to the area and expected to arrive in the next hour to recover the aircraft. I have under direction of senior civilian and military advisers put my nations armed forces on alert. The governor of North Penn has deployed its entire national guard force. an investigation has officially started and his looking into the incident.

I ask that the nation or organization responsible for this incursion on my nations maritime borders admits it is responsible and liable for this incident. I invite all nations of the world to take part in any investigation or further search efforts if needed. I apologize for this incident.

Sincerely,
Josiah Jones, President of the United States of Devonta

Rules:
-MT Only
-Keep PG-13 or below(Foul language allowed)
-Post at least one paragraph long, Letters are the only exception.
-Realism, Please act with diplomacy first, War latter if it comes down to it.
-No Godmodding
-Have fun!!!
:lol2:
Last edited by United States of Devonta on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Vladislav Federation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vladislav Federation » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 pm

To:United States of Devonta

Greetings United States of Devonta we would like to participate in the investigation of the unidentified aircraft,but first would you like to send the picture of it? So we can see if we own that aircraft,if not ours we will send 2 H-01 helicopters from our airforce and 3 patrol boats

Thank You
Last edited by Vladislav Federation on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Work in progress!!

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:56 am

Vladislav Federation wrote:
To:United States of Devonta

Greetings United States of Devonta we would like to participate in the investigation of the unidentified aircraft,but first would you like to send the picture of it? So we can see if we own that aircraft,if not ours we will send 2 H-01 helicopters from our airforce and 3 patrol boats

Thank You

Presidential Office

To: Government of the Vladislav Federation

To Whom It May Concern,
First I would like to thank you for responding to my message to the international community. We will welcome your nations help in the investigation and would like for your nation to help by sending an investigation team to work alongside ares. The resources you offered to send are unneeded military officials have already stated we have enough assets to handle the mission and have already recovered the downed aircraft. A photo of the downed aircraft will be sent to you via more private messages.

Sincerely,

OCC: Need more nations to post.
US Air Force E-4

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Bump
US Air Force E-4

Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:37 pm

To: United States of Devonta

Dear Devonta,

I am am dreadfully sorry but, the aircraft was one of Acharastan's. Earlier today, a nuclear submarine sporting communist flags had sunk an Acharian cruise ship, so we sent out that plane to find and destroy the submarine. The pilot ejected from the aircraft because of an engine failure. This is why the pilot was not found. The plane kept on going after the ejection, and must have ended up in your airspace. Our tracking and calculations match all the information given. Acharastan will do anything possible to make up for the trouble we caused. Once again, we apologize for this.

Sincerely,
Princess June of Acharastan
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

Oskva
Secretary

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Oskva » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:28 pm

TO: United States Of Devonta leader,
His office,
His government,

My office,
Oskvan government,
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear United States Of Devonta leader,

I'd be more than happy to help you investigate this horrible tragedy. I can also send some of my military troops to guard the crime scene and make sure no enemies tampers with evidence...but, of course, let anyone else willing to investigate go through.

If you need any help, just let me know.

Sincerely,
Oskvan Prime Minister,
Oskvan Government,
[/box]
Last edited by Oskva on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow us on Twitter!! - http://www.twitter.com/_Oskva
1 2 [3] 4 5

DEFCON 1: War is Imminent
DEFCON 2: Next Step To War
DEFCON 3: Increased Readiness
DEFCON 4: Increased Intelligence Watch
DEFCON 5: Lowest State of Readiness; No Threats
Community of Free Peoples Civil War: Opposing Nation Surrendered
Nationalist Rebel Attack in New Austzeland: Peace-Talks

Prime Minister: Ethan Hughart
Population: 56 Million

Hi! I am in 12th grade, and proud to be a Christian. I'm a male heterosexual. I am also a Republican. I love Israel. And I am currently living on the east coast of the United States!

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Acharastan wrote:To: United States of Devonta

Dear Devonta,

I am am dreadfully sorry but, the aircraft was one of Acharastan's. Earlier today, a nuclear submarine sporting communist flags had sunk an Acharian cruise ship, so we sent out that plane to find and destroy the submarine. The pilot ejected from the aircraft because of an engine failure. This is why the pilot was not found. The plane kept on going after the ejection, and must have ended up in your airspace. Our tracking and calculations match all the information given. Acharastan will do anything possible to make up for the trouble we caused. Once again, we apologize for this.

Sincerely,

Presidential Office

To: Princess June of Acharatstan

To Whom It May Concern,
I accept your apology and fully understand your nations circumstances. I wish the best of luck to your nations fight against communist rebels. I also hope the pilot ejected with no harm done. The downed aircraft will be returned to your nation immediately via ship. I am required to ask your nation to pay 150,000,000 J$ to cover the cost of ll the resources used during this incident.

Sincerely,
US Air Force E-4

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Oskva wrote:
(Image)

TO: United States Of Devonta leader,
His office,
His government,

My office,
Oskvan government,
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear United States Of Devonta leader,

I'd be more than happy to help you investigate this horrible tragedy. I can also send some of my military troops to guard the crime scene and make sure no enemies tampers with evidence...but, of course, let anyone else willing to investigate go through.

If you need any help, just let me know.

Sincerely,
Oskvan Prime Minister,
Oskvan Government,

Presidential Office

To: Oskvan Government

To Whom It May Concern,
Thank you for your offer but it is unneeded, Another nation has taken responsibility for the incident and the case is being closed.

Sincerely,
US Air Force E-4

Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:30 am

United States Of Devonta wrote:
Acharastan wrote:To: United States of Devonta

Dear Devonta,

Sincerely,

Presidential Office

To Whom It May Concern,
I accept your apology and fully understand your nations circumstances. I wish the best of luck to your nations fight against communist rebels. I also hope the pilot ejected with no harm done. The downed aircraft will be returned to your nation immediately via ship. I am required to ask your nation to pay 150,000,000 J$ to cover the cost of ll the resources used during this incident.

Sincerely,

To: President Josiah Jones of Devonta
-------------------------------------------
Dear President Josiah Jones,

I thank you for being so forgiving, generous, and understanding through this incident. I admire your diplomatic and pacifist way of handling the situation. Many nations would expect my reason for this as a lie, and proceed to declare war. However, I regret to ask you, but I would like a few favors. First, I do not know how to convert my currency - The Eran - to your currency. Could you please tell me what your J to USD is so I may convert? And Second, I ask if I may not pay up front. This morning, the enemies - we now know as the PLAL - made a direct attack on us, so we are paying for the damages and also for military equipment to defend ourselves with, so we are very financially tight right now. We promise we will pay you at least 15% more for this. I understand if this is not possible, as we are in your debt. We will cooperate with any decision you choose to make. Also, we ask you not to send us back the plane. The PLAL will attack anything it thinks is going to either Acharastan or Lithuania-Lativa, and we would hate for this incident to bring you into war. The plane was actually new and was equipped with a radar jammer and our new experimental "Masker". When the plane is low enough to be seen - enough so that a jammer would have no effect - the masker will create a different radar signal to confuse missiles. Feel free to reverse engineer this tech and use it. Think of it as our extra thanks. Once again, I admire your diplomatic and peaceful approach to this.

Sincerely,
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Acharastan wrote:
United States Of Devonta wrote:
Presidential Office

To Whom It May Concern,

Sincerely,

To: President Josiah Jones of Devonta
-------------------------------------------
Dear President Josiah Jones,

I thank you for being so forgiving, generous, and understanding through this incident. I admire your diplomatic and pacifist way of handling the situation. Many nations would expect my reason for this as a lie, and proceed to declare war. However, I regret to ask you, but I would like a few favors. First, I do not know how to convert my currency - The Eran - to your currency. Could you please tell me what your J to USD is so I may convert? And Second, I ask if I may not pay up front. This morning, the enemies - we now know as the PLAL - made a direct attack on us, so we are paying for the damages and also for military equipment to defend ourselves with, so we are very financially tight right now. We promise we will pay you at least 15% more for this. I understand if this is not possible, as we are in your debt. We will cooperate with any decision you choose to make. Also, we ask you not to send us back the plane. The PLAL will attack anything it thinks is going to either Acharastan or Lithuania-Lativa, and we would hate for this incident to bring you into war. The plane was actually new and was equipped with a radar jammer and our new experimental "Masker". When the plane is low enough to be seen - enough so that a jammer would have no effect - the masker will create a different radar signal to confuse missiles. Feel free to reverse engineer this tech and use it. Think of it as our extra thanks. Once again, I admire your diplomatic and peaceful approach to this.

Sincerely,

Presidential Office

To: Princess June of Acharastan

To Whom I May Concern,
To answer your first question, 1J$=1.7 USD. I do understand greatly your nations circumstances, So I have decided to charge your nation the 150,000,000 J$ over a course of three years. I wish your nation luck in the fight against the communist forces. As for the jamming device in the downed aircraft I have notified the proper authorities to take the device, Although we already harness the technology in are military aircraft already. I offer you to establish embassies in my nation and I can offer to send a team of military advisers to your nation and we can make an economic aid deal with your nation if needed.

Sincerely,
US Air Force E-4

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents