NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Clash of Kings (OOC - Open - Reboot)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Game of Thrones: A Clash of Kings (OOC - Open - Reboot)

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Jonathanian States Productions gladly present to you:

A surprising and unoriginal reboot:

Just to make sure nobody is unaware:
This rp, or its OOC discussion, can include spoilers to those who haven't finished the books

Now also with an IC

So, a while ago there was an attempt at a rp to happen during the so-called "War of the Five Kings" in the world of A Song of Fire and Ice, written by the (in)famous George R.R. Martin. That attempt died on the rpers who were waiting for it.
Which is also why some characters and factions will be reserved.
OP: Le moi
Co-OP(s): Liberated Counties,

Some Background and detail:
It was the year 298 after Aegon's Conquest, with Eddard 'Ned' Stark as his Hand, that King Robert Baratheon, first of his name, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, died from after an hunting incident.
During the following year, Westeros would fall into Civil War. The North, aided by the Riverlands, rose in open Rebellion to release their captives from the claws of the Iron Throne. On Dragonstone the Lord Stannis Baratheon, brother to Robert, has declared the boy on the Iron Throne, Joffrey Baratheon, a bastard born of incest between Cersei Lannister and her brother, and claimed the Throne for himself.
South from there, the youngest of the three Baratheon brothers, Renly, has gathered the Stormlander lords and forged an alliance with the Tyrells of Highgarden to press his own claim on the Iron Throne.
In the deepest south the Dornish are waiting, watching the war from their safe haven. In the west lay the Westerlands, under the rule of Lord Paramount Tywin Lannister, grandfather to the boy-king of the Iron Throne, and his most significant supporter. North again are the Iron Islands, which have declared themselves independent as well, but as of now have to take action. East from there is the Vale of the Arryns, secure behind the Mountains of the Moon. While having expressed hatred of the Lannisters, they too are yet to take significant action.

And from there even deeper to the east, beyond the narrow sea, are the nations of Essos. The westernmost of which are the Maritime Republics, such as Braavos, Myr, and Tyrosh. East again from there are the steppes of the Dothraki hordes, in which Daenerys "Stormborn" Targaryen has brought dragons to the world.

Now, hoping to finally crush the North, Joffrey has executed Eddard Stark.
The Greatjon wrote:Renly Baratheon is nothing to me, nor Stannis neither. Why should they rule over me and mine from some flowery seat in Highgarden or Dorne? What do they know of the Wall or the wolfswood or the barrows of the First Men? Even their gods are wrong. The Others take the Lannisters too. I've had a bellyful of them. Why shouldn't we rule ourselves again? It was the dragons we married, and the dragons are all dead. There sits the only king I mean to bend my knee to, m'lords: The King in the North!

And so another King was made, so where once were 7, and then solely one, now are four, or maybe more.

This roleplay starts on the morning after, with one king more in Westeros, and an age-old title renewed.

This rp will be both a character and a faction rp. Characters which do not control factions will be rped purely as characters, while the rpers of characters that control factions will be able to rp both the character and faction.
Nonetheless characters that are part of/aligned with factions, or claim to be so, of course still are open.

Code: Select all

[b]House Name:[/b]

[b]Sigil:[/b] (pictures may be used)

[b]Head of House:[/b] (please include limited information of personality, a short bio, and possibly appearance.)

[b]Relevant House Members:[/b]

[b]House Seat:[/b]

[b]House's Faith: [/b]

[b]Military Forces: [/b](Again within reason)

[b]Sworn Houses:[/b]

[b]Loyalty:[/b] (Which King your house has chosen to follow., if available)

[b]Short History:[/b]

[b]RP Example: [/b]

[b]Notes:[/b]

HAT - Don't remove, this is for tracking purposes

Name:

Character's Faith:

Appearance:

Short Bio:

Loyalties: (Who your character is attached to or attaches themselves to.)

Powers/Abilities/Training: (If any)

Weapons/Armor: (If any)

RP Example:

CAT - Don't remove, this is for tracking purposes.

As an example, take my own app:
House Name: House Stark

Sigil: This, that, or something similar, with the book's description being: "The grey direwolf, running across an ice-white field".

Head of House:
Robb 'The Young Wolf' Stark, King in the North and King of the Trident

Robb is aged 15. He strives to enter the footsteps of the ancient Kings of the North, and of his father, who has been widely recognized and accepted as a honorable and just man, and who he currently is fighting to avenge (amongst other reasons for that war). Therefore, he himself also generally is honorable and attempts to be just. Additionally, he's an excellent General, both in the tactic and strategic sense.

Relevant House Members: Catelyn Tully/Stark; Sansa Stark, 12; Arya Stark, 10; Bran(don) Stark, 8; Rickon Stark, 4;

House Seat: Winterfell, though the Head of the House is in the field.

House's Faith: The Old Gods

Military Forces: Approximately 40,000 men.

Sworn Houses: House Tully of Riverrun, with all their sworn houses; House Manderly of White Harbor; House Karstark of Karhold; House Bolton of the Dreadfort; House Umber of Last Heart; House Ryswell of the Rills; House Glover of Deepwood Motte; House Reed of Greywater House; The Houses Flint of the Mountains, Flint's Finger, and Widow's Watch; The various mountain clains (Like the aforementioned Flints of the Mountains, the Wulls, The Norreys, and many others); As well as many minor houses, sworn directly to Winterfell, or to one of the mentioned Major Houses sworn to Winterfell.
Loyalty: THE KING IN THE NORTH! Obviously

Short History: Aeons ago the Children of the Forest lived in Westeros. After them came the first men, which started an era of war on the continent. To prevent the first men from flooding the continent even more, the Children of the Forest smashed the Arm of Dorne, created the Stepstones. Later the First men reached peace with the Children, converting to their religion, and allowing the Children to keep their sacred woods. In time the Andals would invade, killing the children of the forest, and overthrowing the First men everywhere south of the neck, creating various new Andal Kingdoms. Multiple times they would attempt to complete their invasion and attack the north, each time being held back on the neck by the Children of the Forest and the first men (the former of which created the bogs of the neck, in an attempt to repeat their work on the Arm of Dorne). Over time (a good thousand years ago) house Stark would finally beat house Bolton once and for all, becoming the undisputed Kings of Winter. 300 years ago, Aegon the conqueror invaded Westeros, forging a new realm. After the fields of Fire, Torrhen Stark bent the knee to Aegon, retaining his Lordship of Winterfell, and becoming Lord Paramount of the North.

RP Example:
I'm the OP.
Notes:

HAT - Don't remove, this is for tracking purposes.

Roster:
Necessary Characters/Factions (Without those we can't start the rp)
Secondary Characters/Factions:(The rp can start without them, but if possible they should be prioritized)
  • Khaleesi Daenerys "Stormborn" Targaryen:
  • House Tyrell of Highgarden: Haydn
  • House Arryn of the Vale: Sveltlana
  • House Martell of Sunspear: Lorellion
  • House Tully of Riverrun: Tomia
  • The Night's Watch:
  • King-Beyond-The-Wall Mance Rayder:
  • Varys "The Spider":
  • Lord Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish:
  • Lord Jorah Mormont:
  • Melisandre "The red woman":
Other Factions/Characters
Lesser Houses of Westeros:
Other Factions:
Other Characters:
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:35 pm

I'll take back Rod Mercer, if I can.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Since Stannis isn't avaliable, I guess that leaves me with Dany.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:41 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Since Stannis isn't avaliable, I guess that leaves me with Dany.

Actually, I didn't receive a confirmation on Stannis, so if Alleniana doesn't show up soon (I think I'll give it a day, or two max) he'd be open again.
Or you just go for Dany.
Cylarn wrote:I'll take back Rod Mercer, if I can.

Oh yes, I just noticed that I placed him on the roster but forgot adding him as reserved for you. Just if you could make the app again, I'd appreciate it.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Haydn
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Haydn » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:47 pm

House Name: House Tyrell of Highgarden

Sigil: (pictures may be used)

Head of House: (please include limited information of personality, a short bio, and possibly appearance.)
Mace Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, High Marshal of the Reach, Warden of the South

Mace is handsome and a once-powerful-looking man, but has since turned to fat. He has curly brown hair and cuts his beard into a triangular shape that has white spots within it.Mace has always dreamed of his daughter being a queen. He supports Renly Baratheon and Loras Tyrell when they present a plan to crown Renly and have him wed Margaery Tyrell, becoming Hand of the King to Renly.

Relevant House Members: (not sure to have the show Tyrell family or the book family so I'll just go for the show one)
Olenna Tyrell nee Redwyne, nicknamed the Queen of Thorns
Loras Tyrell, only son of Mace Tyrell, heir to Highgarden, nicknamed the Knight of Flowers
Margaery Tyrell, only daughter of Mace Tyrell, wife of King Renly Baratheon

House Seat: Highgarden

House's Faith: Faith of the Seven

Military Forces: (Again within reason) The Reach can muster a well-trained army of 80,000 men. At exceptional need, this can be raised to 100,000.

Sworn Houses:
House Ambrose
House Appleton of Appleton
House Ashford of Ashford
House Ball
House Blackbar of Bandallon
House Bridges
House Bushy
House Butterwell
House Caswell of Bitterbridge
House Chester of Greenshield
House Cockshaw
House Cordwayner of Hammerhal
House Crane of Red Lake
House Dunn
House Durwell
House Florent of Brightwater Keep
House Footly of Tumbleton
House Fossoway of Cider Hall, called the Red Apple Fossoways
House Fossoway of New Barrel, called the Green Apple Fossoways
House Graceford of Holyhall
House Graves
House Grimm of Greyshield
House Hastwyck
House Hewett of Oakenshield
House Hightower of the Hightower in Oldtown
House Hunt
House Hutcheson
House Inchfield
House Kidwell of Ivy Hall
House Leygood
House Lowther
House Lyberr
House Meadows of Grassy Vale
House Merryweather of Longtable
House Middlebury
House Norcross
House Norridge
House Oakheart of Old Oak
House Oldflowers
House Orme
House Osgrey of Standfast
House Peake
House Pommingham
House Redding
House Redwyne of the Arbor
House Rhysling
House Risley
House Rowan
House Roxton of the Ring
House Serry of Southshield
House Shermer of Smithyton
House Sloane
House Smalls
House Stackhouse
House Tarly of Horn Hill
House Uffering
House Varner
House Vyrwel of Darkdell
House Webber of Coldmoat
House Westbrook
House Willum
House Woodwright
House Wythers
House Yelshire

Loyalty: (Which King your house has chosen to follow., if available)
King Renly Baratheon

Short History:
House Tyrell of Highgarden is one of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms, overlords over the Reach. A large, wealthy house, its wealth is only surpassed among the Great Houses by House Lannister, and the Tyrells can field the greatest armies. Additionally, if they call the fleets of their bannermen the Redwynes, the lords of the Shield Islands, and the coastal lords, they can command a navy that equals if not surpasses the royal fleet.
Highgarden is an ancient seat of rule and the heart of chivalry in the Seven Kingdoms; the Tyrells style themselves 'Defenders of the Marches' and 'High Marshals of the Reach', and traditionally, they have been Wardens of the South. Their sigil is a golden rose on a green field, and their words are "Growing Strong." Members of the family tend to have curly brown hair and brown or golden eyes.

RP Example:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=304289

Notes:
n/a
HAT - Don't remove, this is for tracking purposes
Allandium wrote:Another war then Haydn? I'll help you every step of the way.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:07 pm

Haydn wrote: (not sure to have the show Tyrell family or the book family so I'll just go for the show one)

Generally I think it'd be better to go for the book one. But it isn't that much of an issue.
Also, I saw you used the formatting I used for the Head of the house. Wasn't quite necessary, but sure.

Haydn wrote:-snippedy snap-

Seems all good and well. Unless somebody saw any issues that I did not, ACCEPTED.

Haydn
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Haydn » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:14 pm

Yay!
Allandium wrote:Another war then Haydn? I'll help you every step of the way.

Inishronin
Attaché

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Inishronin » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:24 pm

A very heavy WIP (not because I'm baked or anything)

Character Application
Name: Rynon

Character's Faith: Old Gods

Appearance: Quite an average build but very well toned. He has short black hair, brown eyes and black stubble around his sharp jawline.

Short Bio: WIP

Loyalties: None

Powers/Abilities/Training: Very good with a spear, also competent with a short sword and shield. (Also WIP)

Weapons/Armor: His weapon of choice is a seven foot wooden spear, with a steel point. He also carries a short sword on his belt. He wears padded or boiled leather mostly. On very rare occasions, he may wear his steel plate armour (which is a number of years old and a bit battered).

RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=305151

CAT

Livorta
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Livorta » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Name: Davos Seaworth

Character's Faith: Faith of the Seven

Appearance: His hair and eyes are brown, though his beard is greying, and he is slight of build. He wears around his neck a pouch containing the fingers of his left hand (severed at the first joint by Stannis as punishment for his smuggling).

Short Bio: For years a smuggler, Davos saved the lives of those involved in the Siege of Dragonstone during Robert's Rebellion, bringing supplies to those within the castle so they might live. He accomplished this through the application of his abilities as a smuggler, and sailed a ship into Dragonstone that was laden with onions (amongst other supplies). Because of his actions, Stannis knighted Davos, and he became known as the Onion Knight (and, due to his lowborn birth, is often not respected by the knights and lords who were born into their titles). However, Davos' s years of crime were not forgiven, as punishment the fingers of his left hand were severed at the first joint.

Loyalties: (Who your character is attached to or attaches themselves to.) Stannis Baratheon.

Powers/Abilities/Training: (If any) A skilled sailor and accomplished smuggler.

Weapons/Armor: (If any) N/A

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Livorta wrote:Name: Davos Seaworth

Appearance: His hair and eyes are brown, though his beard is greying, and he is slight of build. He wears around his neck a pouch containing the fingers of his left hand (severed at the first joint by Stannis as punishment for his smuggling).

Short Bio: For years a smuggler, Davos saved the lives of those involved in the Siege of Dragonstone during Robert's Rebellion, bringing supplies to those within the castle so they might live. He accomplished this through the application of his abilities as a smuggler, and sailed a ship into Dragonstone that was laden with onions (amongst other supplies). Because of his actions, Stannis knighted Davos, and he became known as the Onion Knight (and, due to his lowborn birth, is often not respected by the knights and lords who were born into their titles). However, Davos' s years of crime were not forgiven, as punishment the fingers of his left hand were severed at the first joint.

Loyalties: (Who your character is attached to or attaches themselves to.) Stannis Baratheon.

Welcome! ACCEPTED.
Inishronin wrote:A very heavy WIP (not because I'm baked or anything)

Sure. Considering it's a custom character the chance of somebody else wanting them specifically is minimal, so take your time.

Livorta
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Livorta » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Is this going to follow exactly the plot of the books, or are we just using it as a starting point and developing our own story from it?

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Livorta wrote:Is this going to follow exactly the plot of the books

Very, very, very, unlikely.
, or are we just using it as a starting point and developing our own story from it?

Probably, yes.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:44 pm

I presume Dany is currently in Qarth or Vaes Tolorro, yes?

And if Qarth, at what point in Qarth? The House of the Undying or what?

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:I presume Dany is currently in Qarth or Vaes Tolorro, yes?

To be honest, I'd have to look up where exactly she is at this moment. It should probably be the chapter closest to Robb's Coronation.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:53 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:I presume Dany is currently in Qarth or Vaes Tolorro, yes?

To be honest, I'd have to look up where exactly she is at this moment. It should probably be the chapter closest to Robb's Coronation.

I found a timeline; how close is the coronation to the battle of the Whispering Wood time-wise?

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Livorta wrote:Name: Davos Seaworth

Holy shit. You have the same flag as me.

You're the first person to have the same flag as me. Sweet!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:57 pm

Can I play as Daenerys?

Or, if she's not available, or you really need someone, I could do the Lannisters.
Last edited by Senkaku on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Sveltlana
Minister

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:57 pm

I'm considering going for House Arryn and putting it into action. I'm not exactly the greatest GoT nut, but I read the first book some time ago... is there a set number of knowledge one needs to have prior to joining?
ASTURIAS STRONK

Now, mortal, you have made the mistake of opening Pandora's Box. What evils have you unleashed upon the Earth?

Me, Svet lol good one svet
Me, Svet
: ikr svet it was pretty good

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Senka: [about me] "You are a deplorable reactionary fascist cockroach with no hope of redemption who should be condemned to burn with the rest of the plutocratic imperialist stooges in the cleansing atomic fire of the righteous."

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:06 pm

Sveltlana wrote:I'm considering going for House Arryn and putting it into action. I'm not exactly the greatest GoT nut, but I read the first book some time ago... is there a set number of knowledge one needs to have prior to joining?

Well, theoretically this starts just at the end(or very close to it) of the first book. Though things that happen here could contain spoilers as to later things being proof of things existing/being possible, as well as probably some OOC discussion on actions and precent. So if you want to completely avoid the risk of spoilers, I'd probably recommend you to avoid this. Though in terms of knowledge required, I wouldn't say any, per se, beyond the first book.

As for your choice. GREAT. Join the one true king! Join your family! JOIN THE NORTH!
Senkaku wrote:Can I play as Daenerys?

Sadly she's about to be taken, so not without LL's consent.
Lunas Legion wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:To be honest, I'd have to look up where exactly she is at this moment. It should probably be the chapter closest to Robb's Coronation.

I found a timeline; how close is the coronation to the battle of the Whispering Wood time-wise?

It happens a bit before the coronation, can't say exactly. I think I'll check through the chapters on the wiki.
EDIT: The chapter directly after the coronation.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sveltlana
Minister

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:11 pm

Sveltlana wrote:I'm considering going for House Arryn and putting it into action. I'm not exactly the greatest GoT nut, but I read the first book some time ago... is there a set number of knowledge one needs to have prior to joining?

Well, theoretically this starts just at the end(or very close to it) of the first book. Though things that happen here could contain spoilers as to later things being proof of things existing/being possible, as well as probably some OOC discussion on actions and precent. So if you want to completely avoid the risk of spoilers, I'd probably recommend you to avoid this. Though in terms of knowledge required, I wouldn't say any, per se, beyond the first book.

As for your choice. GREAT. Join the one true king! Join your family! JOIN THE NORTH!

Don't worry, it's too late already :p I'll see if I can get an app tomorrow, since I'm going to sleep in a few minutes. Can I get a reservation for House Arryn?
ASTURIAS STRONK

Now, mortal, you have made the mistake of opening Pandora's Box. What evils have you unleashed upon the Earth?

Me, Svet lol good one svet
Me, Svet
: ikr svet it was pretty good

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Senka: [about me] "You are a deplorable reactionary fascist cockroach with no hope of redemption who should be condemned to burn with the rest of the plutocratic imperialist stooges in the cleansing atomic fire of the righteous."

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:12 pm

Sveltlana wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Well, theoretically this starts just at the end(or very close to it) of the first book. Though things that happen here could contain spoilers as to later things being proof of things existing/being possible, as well as probably some OOC discussion on actions and precent. So if you want to completely avoid the risk of spoilers, I'd probably recommend you to avoid this. Though in terms of knowledge required, I wouldn't say any, per se, beyond the first book.

Don't worry, it's too late already :p I'll see if I can get an app tomorrow, since I'm going to sleep in a few minutes. Can I get a reservation for House Arryn?

Sure.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:13 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:

It happens a bit before the coronation, can't say exactly. I think I'll check through the chapters on the wiki.

Sen can take Dany, since the timeline I found puts Dany either at Vaes Tolorro or entering Qarth at the time of Robb's coronation; I'd have prefered to have RP'd her slightly later on, when she's leaving Qarth and has Barristan with her.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Well, theoretically this starts just at the end(or very close to it) of the first book. Though things that happen here could contain spoilers as to later things being proof of things existing/being possible, as well as probably some OOC discussion on actions and precent. So if you want to completely avoid the risk of spoilers, I'd probably recommend you to avoid this. Though in terms of knowledge required, I wouldn't say any, per se, beyond the first book.

Sen can take Dany, since the timeline I found puts Dany either at Vaes Tolorro or entering Qarth at the time of Robb's coronation; I'd have prefered to have RP'd her slightly later on, when she's leaving Qarth and has Barristan with her.

Well, you could have followed her actions for that to happen......

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:

Well, you could have followed her actions for that to happen......

It would take too long.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Well, you could have followed her actions for that to happen......

It would take too long.

Fair enough. Interested in any other characters, or is this a goodbye?

Or, if she's not available, or you really need someone, I could do the Lannisters.

Well, now both are open. Choose the one you prefer.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse