NATION

PASSWORD

Help

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Palatria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Help

Postby Palatria » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:09 pm

How do you post a screenshot
Current Defcon- Defcon 3
Defcon=6 Peace
Defcon 5=light tension
Defcon 4=high tension
Defcon=3 Civil War
Defcon 2=war
Defcon 1=Nuclear war

Chacklen War of Aggression-Draw
Mongolian Civil War-Won
Czech War to Reunite Czechoslovakia-Lost
Palatrian Civil War-Ongoing

Look at my cityhttp://gradag.myminicity.com/
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Use [img]Url%20of%20the%20screenshot[/img]
Last edited by Cuprum on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:11 pm

What do you mean by how?

Are you asking what you do to take a screen shot or how do you upload it?
Lavochkin wrote:Never got why educated people support communism.

In capitalism, you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of being rich or poor. In communism, it's 1/99. What makes people think they have the luck/skill to become the 1% if they can't even succeed in a 50/50 society???

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:14 pm

First you need to upload your screenshot to a site http://imgur.com or a site that does something simulair.
Then you have to copy that url and type [img]copied%20link[/img]

And there the screenshot is 8)
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Upload the picture you want to post to a photo-sharing website (Photobucket, Imgur, etc.), copy & paste the link, then post it here inside of [img] tags, like such:
Code: Select all
[img]http://ExamplePhotoSharingSite.com/MyExampleLink.jpg

EDIT: Ninja'd by Irav
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

The Remnants of Kobol
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants of Kobol » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:18 pm

If it's uploaded to the internet, simply use the [img] [/ img] with the URL between it. That should post in in any thread or factbook.

If it is not yet uploaded, any site that allows you to upload an image to the internet will work. Photobucket and Imigur are the favorites in my region.

Hope this answers your question!
Natum a bellum cinis.

Military Commander of the USGP
Never forget the USG
The USGP
Army: 35,856,000 Infantry Available for Homeworlds Defense (6,754,000 active)
Navy: 4 Strikestar Heavy Capital Warships, 54 Battlestars (Classes: 18 Mercury, 15 Jupiter, 21 Odin), 91 Gunstars
Marine Corps: 936,265 Marines
Expeditionary Forces: 2,573,958 explorers and settlers. 5 Jupiter Class Battlestars to support a fleet of transport and explorer ships.
Special Operations Command: ~12,000 Special Operations Personnel
Every able bodied/minded citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 is a member of the military, militia style. Ship numbers are less than the US Navy and spread over 13 planets.
"So Say We All."

Palatria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Palatria » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:37 pm

I keep getting the message "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image".
Current Defcon- Defcon 3
Defcon=6 Peace
Defcon 5=light tension
Defcon 4=high tension
Defcon=3 Civil War
Defcon 2=war
Defcon 1=Nuclear war

Mongolian Civil War-Won

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Palatria wrote:I keep getting the message "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image".

What photo-sharing website did you upload it to? Both Photobucket and Imgur should have a BBCode link for the image that's available for use on forums.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Palatria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Palatria » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Torisakia wrote:
Palatria wrote:I keep getting the message "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image".

What photo-sharing website did you upload it to? Both Photobucket and Imgur should have a BBCode link for the image that's available for use on forums.

Imgur and what is a BBCode srry i am new
Last edited by Palatria on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Defcon- Defcon 3
Defcon=6 Peace
Defcon 5=light tension
Defcon 4=high tension
Defcon=3 Civil War
Defcon 2=war
Defcon 1=Nuclear war

Mongolian Civil War-Won

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Palatria wrote:
Torisakia wrote:What photo-sharing website did you upload it to? Both Photobucket and Imgur should have a BBCode link for the image that's available for use on forums.

Imgur and what is a BBCode srry i am new

On the right-hand side of your image, there should be a list of links, one should say BBCode (message boards & forums), copy & paste that link into your post.

Latest Headlines

Palatria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Palatria » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:50 pm

Torisakia wrote:
Palatria wrote:Imgur and what is a BBCode srry i am new

On the right-hand side of your image, there should be a list of links, one should say BBCode (message boards & forums), copy & paste that link into your post.

Got it thank you
Current Defcon- Defcon 3
Defcon=6 Peace
Defcon 5=light tension
Defcon 4=high tension
Defcon=3 Civil War
Defcon 2=war
Defcon 1=Nuclear war

Mongolian Civil War-Won

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Palatria wrote:
Torisakia wrote:On the right-hand side of your image, there should be a list of links, one should say BBCode (message boards & forums), copy & paste that link into your post.

Got it thank you

You're welcome.

Latest Headlines

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical