NATION

PASSWORD

Before Stormwrath Independence Day (IC, Open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Before Stormwrath Independence Day (IC, Open)

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:46 am

Only those that signed up in the OOC can join this thread. Signup here first to join this IC: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=305384

T'was 8 days before Stormwrath Independence Day, and the capital, Tidal City, is already spending money, time, and effort to plan the celebration of the Empire's 574th Anniversary. Even before the actual celebrations, guests from all over the NS Multiverse have arrived in Stormwrath, some of them a week early. But that didn't matter to Stormwrath. After all, there was the Zero World Exposition in the metropolis, which is a very big attraction and a must-see for the guests.

We will look at the days counting down to Stormwrath Independence Day, and what transpired in those days leading up to the 31st of July.

Please indicate the day and time when posting. No OOC, If you want to do OOC, do it in the link above.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Stormwrath on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:47 am

July 23
2:47 PM

Emperor Percival and many of his servants were putting up a gigantic flag of Stormwrath on the front facade of the Lilac Palace. It was that time of year again, when the Stormravens would proudly show their patriotism for the world to see. Elsewhere, flags were being put all over the place, on every building in the capital city of Tidal City. This would be the 574th time they will celebrate the most awaited day of the year.

Back at the Lilac Palace, Empress Nicole, the Emperor's wife and consort, was walking in the hallway. Outside the window she looked at Tidal City. It was the glittering jewel of the nation, as it had been since forever. She kept on looking until the huge flag draped over the scenery.

The phone rang, and she went to pick it up. "Hello?" "Yes?" "Aha?" "Mhm?" "You'll come?" "Really?" "Thank you so much!" "Good day!"

She then proceeded outside. "Percival! Guests from all over Zero and the multiverse are coming here! I think you should entertain them before Independence Day!"

"Already?", said Percival, fastening the flag in place. "Okay dear! I'll be right down in a minute after I fasten this rope in place."

"You have servants, don't you?"

"It's no fun sitting your ass in the Lambda Office doing nothing but sit there and eat from a bowl of mints, darling."

"Well, your first guest has booked for 4:00 PM."

"Alright. By then, we'll be done with draping the flag." After that, Nicole went back inside. This was the usual scene at the palace. And elsewhere, some visitors from other countries have arrived recently, especially with the boom in arrivals at Tidal City's three international airports.
Last edited by Stormwrath on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:38 am

July 23, 3:00 PM
On a Royal jet, 35,000ft above sea level

"You know you've done nothing but stare at those folders and type away for the past 3 hours of this flight. They must be absolutely riveting to hold your attention." Her voice cut through the silence and the stagnant air of the plane.

Eric Nygaard looked at Princess Lyanna and brushed a rogue strand of hair out of his face. "I am sorry, your highness, I will try and be more talkative. It was just these reports were urgent and concern a lot of matters."

Lyanna smiled and feigned an exaggerated accent: "Oh I know, those good innocent people must be saved. That evil king Caradoc must be halted. And the situation is Atlas must be resolved. I was reading over your shoulder for the last hour. That was when I was bored. Now I'm really bored."

Eric smiled in response, "Evidently your highness is an expert on these subjects. Perhaps she could enlighten me on the particulars of our next action concerning the affairs -"

she poked him, "Oh don't talk about that, let's gossip about something else..." Lyanna stopped and stared at him archly, "Why don't you tell me why my brother shooed me away on this little adventure. Was it so he could get me to find a husband?"

"I'm not entirely sure what you're suggesting, your highness."

"I'm entirely sure you're entirely sure what I was suggesting. Now don't play coy, tell me his plans, you two are good friends. Spill."

"Well, you finding someone may have been a consideration in his plans, but nothing more than that, I'm sure."

"Oh how diplomatic. I can see why they made you foreign secretary."

"If you must know, he was concerned about you being stuck up in those palaces all summer. You have a long time before you start university, and after your break-up... he was worried, that's all. This was a chance for you to get out and travel again like you used to."

Lyanna, sighed and turned away. She hated other people making decisions like that for her, and she hated when everyone also knew everything about her. Even if those people were her brother and her friend, she still hated it.

Eric's features softened and he looked at her in concern. "You know we only have your best wishes at heart. If you want we can talk about that..."

"No its alright, but thanks for offering" She squeezed his hand. He was a good friend after all, if a little overworked. "How long before we land?"

"Only 22 hours left, your highness." a pilot offered helpfully.

"Ugh" she grunted in a rather unladylike manner. It was going to be a long, long flight.
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:33 pm

July 23, Brilliantes Center Monde Grosso Arena
4:00 PM

The arena was packed with spectators today, but it doesn't look like it was for a Monde Grosso Tournament. Instead, this would be a show for them, as part of the Zero World Exposition. The fighters, you ask? Well, 12 of Stormwrath's finest Champion Warriors versus Elysium's B-3 Ultra Battle Droid, which is known to be difficult to defeat. The crowd went wild as the Champion Warriors and the Droid entered the arena.

The 12 year old Prince Connor was there, along with his attendees. His father, Emperor Percival, knew that the Prince loved battles. Unlike the crowd, who was rooting for the Champion Warriors, Connor was rooting for the Battle Droid.

A voice was heard throughout the arena. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the arena! As part of the Zero World Exposition, we will be hosting this battle for all in attendance today. Everyone make some noise!"

The crowd cheered wildly as one man. The voice continued, "Today, we will witness the test of skill and power between man and machine. Here we have twelve brave souls to fight the mechanical monster known to strike fear into the hearts of man, the B-3 Ultra Battle Droid!" Shouts soon followed after. The crowd was soon chanting the well known Myrmidon chant as the match was about to begin. "Fight for victory! Fight for honor! Fight for glory!", they cried.

The timer was counting down. "10, 9, 8..."

The arena became quiet as the crowd became tense.

"3, 2, 1."

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:08 am

Then they hear it. The huge pounding metallic BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. as the 30 ft tall massive Droid walks into the arena. You are impressed. Stranger was not kidding when he had said that these were not the typical B-3.

This is the Typical B-3 Ultra battle Droid

But this Design has 3 shielding units. one towards the top of it, one towards the center, and one on the groin area. This way, there are no weaknesses in the shielding, and is fully protected. it has rockets on both shoulders, and it's eyes are a continuous stream of a laser beam. it has a total of 8 arms. 2 are the top ones, with Flame throwers, 2 are an additional 2 laser rifles, another 2 are Z-6 rotary blaster cannons, and on the 2 most maneuverable, are 2 lightsabers...

The Challengers may face their biggest challenge yet.
LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!!
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Official Member of Universal Technology Alliance!

Official Minister of Military For The Universal Technology Alliance

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:49 am

Somewhere in the skies,

Nygaard was drifting off, while in another (unsuccessful) attempt to alleviate the boredom, Lyanna turned on his laptop, and began. She soon found a stream of the fight between the B3 and the Champion Warriors.

"oh Yay, they seems to have started stuff without us in Stormwrath. A gladiatorial contest is being broadcast live. It looks like.... a hunk of metal fighting some random people. Honestly its like a light show with all those bright neon colors, I can't make anything out."

"Wait, we have internet connection here?" Eric asked groggily, still half-asleep.

"Of course, didn't you know?"

"Well, I've never actually flown on a royal jet before. And governmental ones don't get such perks."

"Its not much of a perk."

"Where are we anyway?", he replied, yawning.

"You've only been asleep for ten minutes. We are still a few hours away."

"Oh. In which case good night again. Wake me up when we are about to land."

"Don't worry. That's only a few centuries away." she replied sweetly as he closed his eyes again.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:03 am

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:Then they hear it. The huge pounding metallic BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. as the 30 ft tall massive Droid walks into the arena. You are impressed. Stranger was not kidding when he had said that these were not the typical B-3.

(Image)

But this Design has 3 shielding units. one towards the top of it, one towards the center, and one on the groin area. This way, there are no weaknesses in the shielding, and is fully protected. it has rockets on both shoulders, and it's eyes are a continuous stream of a laser beam. it has a total of 8 arms. 2 are the top ones, with Flame throwers, 2 are an additional 2 laser rifles, another 2 are Z-6 rotary blaster cannons, and on the 2 most maneuverable, are 2 lightsabers...

LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!!

In the bleachers, the crowd saw mostly lights coming out of the battle droid and explosions everywhere. They can't make the scene up with a lot of light blocking the match. It was also a good thing that the barriers of the arena protected them from the powerful laser beams coming from the B-3.

immediately, the twelve split up into three groups. one group slid under the droid, planting EMPs on its legs. Another group then proceeded to move head-on towards the B-3, nearly missing the lasers fired and the flamethrowers. As the weapons fired, one of them shot the eyes, disabling the continuous stream of lasers. The third group activated their gauntlets and began to run around the robot while firing at its blaster cannons.

The droid had swung its arms, and sent three of the fighters flying, hitting the barriers of the arena. As the droid was about to head towards the rest, the EMPs activated, disabling the B-3's groin shielding unit temporarily.

"Be careful", called out one of the Champion Warriors. "This droid has the most advanced density projector so far."

"How so?", asked another.

"I can tell from my interface that it has a PLUTIA-6 density projector."

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Elysium Of Heroes wrote:Then they hear it. The huge pounding metallic BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. as the 30 ft tall massive Droid walks into the arena. You are impressed. Stranger was not kidding when he had said that these were not the typical B-3.

(Image)

LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!!

In the bleachers, the crowd saw mostly lights coming out of the battle droid and explosions everywhere. They can't make the scene up with a lot of light blocking the match. It was also a good thing that the barriers of the arena protected them from the powerful laser beams coming from the B-3.

immediately, the twelve split up into three groups. one group slid under the droid, planting EMPs on its legs. Another group then proceeded to move head-on towards the B-3, nearly missing the lasers fired and the flamethrowers. As the weapons fired, one of them shot the eyes, disabling the continuous stream of lasers. The third group activated their gauntlets and began to run around the robot while firing at its blaster cannons.

The droid had swung its arms, and sent three of the fighters flying, hitting the barriers of the arena. As the droid was about to head towards the rest, the EMPs activated, disabling the B-3's groin shielding unit temporarily.

"Be careful", called out one of the Champion Warriors. "This droid has the most advanced density projector so far."

"How so?", asked another.

"I can tell from my interface that it has a PLUTIA-6 density projector."

The lightsabers slice off the EMP easily, and the groin shields will be activated shortly, Meanwhile, the lightsabers are guarding the Groin area while the Flame throwers are waiting for the opportunity to flame anyone who mistakes getting too close. one of The Gattling guns is finishing off the 3 gladiators that were downed, and the other is firing at one of them with some EMPs. The Rockets are intelligently programed, there are several out at the moment and Guarding eachother, while chasing down 4 gladiators, who are just doing their best to survive. the Main guns are firing at the remaining Gladiators trying to do anything. specifically aiming at their leader, or the one who gives the most commands.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:11 pm

IC: Stranger Looks intrigued as the fight is Playing out infront of him. it Appeared that the members of the group were being chased around like mice being chased by a cat. yet it appears that they know this, and are possibly making a plan, just hard to when there is rockets, a Chaingun, and blasters specifically to separate and chase the group is being utilized. he almost hopes for the B-3 to lose, so that they can find weakness in it, and make them better, without weakness. the Tactic it appears that the B-3 is using is Divide and conquer...
Last edited by Elysium Of Heroes on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:53 pm

The Royal Plane finally reaches Stormwrath's airspace, having been delayed by a storm

The pilot radios in "This is the Valaran Royal Jet 004, requesting permission to land at Tidal City. We carry the Valaran delegation for your independence day, over."

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:IC: Stranger Looks intrigued as the fight is Playing out infront of him. it Appeared that the members of the group were being chased around like mice being chased by a cat. yet it appears that they know this, and are possibly making a plan, just hard to when there is rockets, a Chaingun, and blasters specifically to separate and chase the group is being utilized. he almost hopes for the B-3 to lose, so that they can find weakness in it, and make them better, without weakness. the Tactic it appears that the B-3 is using is Divide and conquer...

Suddenly, one of the warriors shot at the eyes of the droid, disabling its sensors and laser beams. However, its sensors are still active, so they tried to disable the arms, but to no avail.

"Quickly! Hand me an EM bomb."

"Why?"

"Just give it to me!"

The warrior then gave the bomb to his companion, and the bomb was thrown into the air, landing on the droid's head. The bomb exploded, disabling the head shielding unit.

Valaran wrote:The Royal Plane finally reaches Stormwrath's airspace, having been delayed by a storm

The pilot radios in "This is the Valaran Royal Jet 004, requesting permission to land at Tidal City. We carry the Valaran delegation for your independence day, over."

July 24
1:02 AM

"Copy that, Valaran Royal Jet 004. You are now approaching Natalie Stormraven International Airport. You are clear to land on runway 26R. Over."
Last edited by Stormwrath on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:27 pm

"Hey, some of you had Aegis gauntlets, right?"

"Yeah, but how is that supposed to help?"

"You'll see." Then he activated his gauntlet, revealing an Aegis Ultima exosuit. Then he headed straight on at the droid. As the droid fired multiple weapons at once, He stopped them using the Active Inertia Canceler. He kept going at the chunk of metal, and fired his proton guns at it. The shots ripped through the shield and blew off one of its flamethrower arms off. The crowd cheered at the sight.

Alderann
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alderann » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:06 pm

The plane begun it's decent into Tidal City on board was Emperor Titus I along with his wife Empress Violet. Empress Violet stared outside the window watching at the lights from tidal city grew brighter and brighter.
The Empress couldn't contain her excitement as they grew closer and closer. Emperor Titus knew that Violet has missed her home since their departure and it showed with her excitement.
Finally the plane began it's last pass and slowly the ground grew closer and closer before landing with a sudden jerk. Finally Violet was home again and she couldn't wait to get out and see all the festivities that her brother Emperor Percival had planned.

" now my dear lets go I know you are ready to see your brother."

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:59 am

Stormwrath wrote:
July 24
1:02 AM

"Copy that, Valaran Royal Jet 004. You are now approaching Natalie Stormraven International Airport. You are clear to land on runway 26R. Over."

The royal jet, with its fighter escort (F22s) and fuel plane bank sharply and land at the runway. Both Lyanna and Eric were fairly optimistic at the events, though the foreign secretary was also increasingly stressed at recent crises he was now unable to deal with.

They disembark the plane, and prepare to be driven to the Lilac palace.
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:47 am

Stormwrath wrote:"Hey, some of you had Aegis gauntlets, right?"

"You'll see." Then he activated his gauntlet, revealing an Aegis Ultima exosuit. Then he headed straight on at the droid. As the droid fired multiple weapons at once, He stopped them using the Active Inertia Canceler. He kept going at the chunk of metal, and fired his proton guns at it. The shots ripped through the shield and blew off one of its flamethrower arms off. The crowd cheered at the sight.

You Realize that this was a huge mistake. The entire Droid Falls apart. each of its part going into hunting separate people down, the lightsaber arms hunt the individual with the aegis exosuit, slicing him easily as he was not expecting at all such vicious attacks. the rest go into formation, small repair bots are working on the head, but have not gotten it working yet, all the rockets stored for the battle Droid were released at once, TOTALLING the unprepared, unexpecting group, leaving them with 3 functional members still standing, and only it's head and one shielding unit disabled, which is also being repaired, but not yet functional. the separate other parts are attempting to force the remaining 3 to keep their distance while it is repairing.

IC: Stranger is impressed and surprised, he thought that the gladiator had gotten in and was about to be a major problem. "I'll have to research on the upgrades lately done, I was unaware that the B-3 could separate itself, Very efficient." Shadow looks amused, then smugly says "I guess your time as a talker to other people has dulled your knowledge on your own race, hmmm Brother?" Stranger does not reply.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:"Hey, some of you had Aegis gauntlets, right?"

You Realize that this was a huge mistake. The entire Droid Falls apart. each of its part going into hunting separate people down, the lightsaber arms hunt the individual with the aegis exosuit, slicing him easily as he was not expecting at all such vicious attacks. the rest go into formation, small repair bots are working on the head, but have not gotten it working yet, all the rockets stored for the battle Droid were released at once, TOTALLING the unprepared, unexpecting group, leaving them with 3 functional members still standing, and only it's head and one shielding unit disabled, which is also being repaired, but not yet functional. the separate other parts are attempting to force the remaining 3 to keep their distance while it is repairing.

IC: Stranger is impressed and surprised, he thought that the gladiator had gotten in and was about to be a major problem. "I'll have to research on the upgrades lately done, I was unaware that the B-3 could separate itself, Very efficient." Shadow looks amused, then smugly says "I guess your time as a talker to other people has dulled your knowledge on your own race, hmmm Brother?" Stranger does not reply.

The three also had Aegis exosuits, and began to fly in rapid succession. Their guns maneuvered and destroyed the split parts of the droid. Then the warriors banked sharply and flew around the main droid. Their speed went faster and faster. They then reached the speed of sound, and went even faster. The three then raised their weapons and aimed at the droid.

"You sure about this? We lost nine of our comrades, and we'll be next."

"It's our only chance at taking down the robot. Speed up to Mach 3."

They followed his orders, and the three of them were zipping around the robot. They then activated their AICs for defense, and their laser guns fired at the droid. The droid couldn't keep up with such speed, and once it did, the warriors in response sped up to Mach 5.

"Activating EMP to disable remaining shielding units."

And the other two shielding units were disabled, leaving the armor out in the open. Another flurry of bullets and lasers were fired through the droid and its repair bots, destroying the main part of the droid. They still had to deal with the other arms, and five out of eight arms were destroyed. Only the lightsaber arms and one flamethrower arm was left.

What happened was unexpected. The three arms then went towards the three warriors and pierced through their Aegis exosuits, draining all of their shield points. Then, two of them died from the pierce of the lightsaber, and the other was singed by the flamethrower. Now with only one left, he was left to face the impending death, by a machine.

It was a David versus Goliath moment, but it seemed like Goliath would finally win, as it was supposed to happen. At least, what the crowd expected. They were already weeping for the fallen warriors, and prayed that the last one will be spared.

Unggoy Star Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Unggoy Star Empire » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:26 pm

A white limousine arrives at the Festival. The Delegates stepped out.

High General Ures had a Pale-White Cloak with red lines on it. He refused to eat any sort of Foreign Food, and ate from stored food from the Unggoy Isles. He wasn't the greatest diplomat ever.

High Chancellor Urean, Ures's brother, was the polar opposite. Unlike Ures, Urean would gladly eat foreign food. He was very vocal about what he thought, unlike Ures was mostly silent. Urean and Ures were walking around, trying to find the other Delegates.

Urean: This is amazing, is it not, Brother?

Ures: Mm..Yes, I suppose.

Urean: (Laughs) Not happy about coming here?

Ures: I wouldn't of came if you had told me where we were going.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Unggoy Star Empire wrote:July 28
10:12 AM

A white limousine arrives at the Festival. The Delegates stepped out.

High General Ures had a Pale-White Cloak with red lines on it. He refused to eat any sort of Foreign Food, and ate from stored food from the Unggoy Isles. He wasn't the greatest diplomat ever.

High Chancellor Urean, Ures's brother, was the polar opposite. Unlike Ures, Urean would gladly eat foreign food. He was very vocal about what he thought, unlike Ures was mostly silent. Urean and Ures were walking around, trying to find the other Delegates.

Urean: This is amazing, is it not, Brother?

Ures: Mm..Yes, I suppose.

Urean: (Laughs) Not happy about coming here?

Ures: I wouldn't of came if you had told me where we were going.

A local lad handed out flyers to everyone around him. Then he came to Ures and Urean and said, "Arena fight of the day! Emperor Titus of Alderann versus the Nevermore Watchman! 2:30 PM at the Brilliantes Monde Grosso Arena!"

Unggoy Star Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unggoy Star Empire » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:39 pm

"Urean takes a paper, handing the Lad 10 Unggoy Coins, which were only useful in the Unggoy Isles and were likely useless to him." "The Unggoy aren't to keen on Outside Cultures."

Urean: Well, Brother. A arena fight. Interesting, eh?

Ures: They have Arena Fights here, and they put their Leader in the fights? Isn't that a little foolish?

Urean: Well, quite a interesting arena fight that will be, eh? Lets check it out, Brother!

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Prime Minister Ichabod spotted the two and walked up to them. "Greetings, guests from the Unggoy Star Empire! I am Prime Minister Fred Jacobson Ichabod, and welcome to Stormwrath! As you may have heard, the Emperor of Alderann, Titus I, has decided to fight in the arena. Boy, did he give a large sum of Royales to face the Nevermore Watchman. For protection, our Emperor gave him an Aegis exosuit to protect him. Would you like to check out the rest of the Zero World Exposition? I believe we have a lot of time until the match starts."
Last edited by Stormwrath on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unggoy Star Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unggoy Star Empire » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:24 pm

"Both Unggoy to the Unggoy Salute when he walks up to them"

Urean: Of course we would. Thank you for helping us. We apologize if out Customs and...Ideals (Looks over at Ures) are odd for you. We are somewhat new to Other Cultures. We thank you for you're hospitality. However..I have something to ask...isn't sending you're Emperor to fight in a Arena..foolish?
Last edited by Unggoy Star Empire on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:37 pm

"What do you mean? Our Emperor is right over there," replied Ichabod. There, they see Emperor Percival enjoying a cup of tea with his sister, Empress Violet.

Urean then said "You mean... Then who was the-"

"Emperor Titus, Violet's husband, is the one going to fight. Not Emperor Percival", replied the Prime Minister.

Unggoy Star Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unggoy Star Empire » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:40 pm

"It takes a few seconds for Urean to understand this" "He's just learned English."

Urean: Ah, I see. Thank you. I have a question. Why is he going to fight? I apologize if my questions are offensive. Please forgive me, this is our first trip you're Nation. You have 2 Emperors?
Last edited by Unggoy Star Empire on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:50 pm

"Ummm, no. Emperor Percival is our current Emperor of Stormwrath, and Emperor Titus is the Emperor of Alderann, which is another country", explained Ichabod. "Titus wanted to join the fight because he heard there was one in the Expo, and as an Alderannian, he has to show the way they fight."

While Ichabod was entertaining his two guests with the answers over which is which, Percival and Violet were sitting in the tea shop nearby.

"...and that is what happened on the flight", said Violet.

"Ummm, right. I heard your husband is going to fight in the arena", said Percival.

"Indeed. He can be a bit cocky sometimes. He even said that he would fight without the Aegis. Fortunately, I convinced him to put one on."

"Yes. After all, we can't afford to lose a head of state. Wait, is that Ichabod over there?"

"I believe so. Who are those two?"

"I guess they're from the Unggoy Star Empire, seeing how they are dressed like that."

"Shall we, brother?"

"Sure, Violet."

The two came over to where Ichabod was and greeted. "A pleasure to meet you, gentlemen. My name is Emperor Percival, and this is my sister, Empress Violet. She is the wife of Emperor Titus of Alderann, which you may have heard about."

Unggoy Star Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unggoy Star Empire » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:16 pm

"Urean Bows before them, then stands up"

Urean: Ah, hello. You fine people are the Rulers of Stormwrath, correct?

Urean: We are from the Theocracy of the Unggoy Star Empire. Greetings, so. This is a Festival of sorts?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates