NATION

PASSWORD

The Maldovanian Civil War ( CLOSED )

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Maldovania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Maldovanian Civil War ( CLOSED )

Postby Maldovania » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:55 pm

The reason for the outbreak of the civil war
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=305125

The Maldovanian Civil War

Date: 21.07.2014-
Result: Decisive victory for the Army of the Grand Duke. Grand Duchess Louise is now head of state of Maldovania and is Empress Louise VII.

Belligerents
The Imperial Army ( Supports God-Emperor Maximilian XXI )
The Army of the Grand Duke ( Supports Grand Duke Philippe )

Strength
The Imperial Army-5,000,000 ( 2,102,943 in reserves )
The Army of the Grand Duke -3,150,124 ( 2,500,000 reserves )

Commander
The Imperial Army- God-Emperor Maximilian XXI
The Army of the Grand Duke - Grand Duke Philippe\General Gregory Scholl
Last edited by Maldovania on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:55 am, edited 5 times in total.

Venatorium
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Venatorium » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:00 pm

IC: The Grand Emperor of Venatorium eyes the news feed regarding the Maldovanian Civil War with a growing interest. His advisors recommend sending in an expeditionary force to support his fellow monarch, but something is attracting him to the insurgents...

The Emperor decides to let the conflict develop before committing troops.
Proud Fascist
16 y/o, Male, Heterosexual, American, TRUMP 2016
Lawful Neutral, ISTP
Obligatory Pro-Neutral-Con List
Political Spectrum Results

"Everything within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state." -Benito Mussolini
"I don't care if they respect me so long as they fear me." -Caligula

Maldovania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldovania » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:00 pm

The Attack on Tsaritsyn

Belligerents
The Imperial Army
The Army of the Grand Duke

Strength
The Imperial Army- 500,000
The Army of The Grand Duke-425,000

Commanders
The Imperial Army- God-Emperor Maximilian XXI
The Army of the Grand Duke - Grand Duke Philippe

I WILL WRITE THIS TOMORROW

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 pm

OOC: Tagging.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Maldovania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldovania » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:30 pm

As the sun stood up in the east the Imperial Army entered the capital city of Tsaritsyn. But the army of the Grand Duke was no were to be seen.
This confused the God-Emperor Maximilian who gave order to burn Tsaritsyn to the grown but from the North the army of the Grand Duke had arrived at the gate of the capital.
But did not enter it. As the army of the Grand Duke started to go around the city to try to lock the Imperial Army inside Tsaritsyn. As the Grand Dukes army had surrounded the capital city
The Imperial Army was locked inside. The God-Emperor Maximilian than gave the order to the Imperial Air Force to bomb the possessions of the Grand Dukes Army.
But the God-Emperor did not know that the Air-Force and gone over to the side of the Grand Duke and that he had given the order to bomb Tsaritsyn.

10 fighter jets flew over Tsaritsyn and drooped 30 bombs killing 25 soldiers and injuring 43. The Imperial Army answer this with firing rocket launchers out to the possessions of the army of the Grand Duke injuring 12 but nobody was killed.

But from the south 100.000 soldiers of the Imperial Army came on the order from General Wolf to break the siege of Tsaritsyn. The Imperial Army inside of Tsaritsyn started to use the secret under grown tunnels that lead to a forest behind the Grand Dukes army so that the Imperial Army could attack the Grand Dukes army from behind and not from the city itself. As the Grand Dukes army would attack Tsaritsyn. The Imperial Army would have 200.000 Soldiers behind the Grand Dukes army and 100.000 that would come later. And attack the Grand Duke army as it attacked Tsaritsyn. The plan was to trap The Grand Dukes army between 2 divisions of the Imperial Army and massacre them in the center of the city.

Venatorium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Venatorium » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:32 pm

The Grand Emperor has made up his mind and has made a decision.

Under the command of General Charles Veran, a task force of 250,000 regulars(http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc430/fggd/playermodel.png), 100,000 Mechanized-Robo-Infantry (http://tinyurl.com/ct79loy), and 2,100 Mantis MBT's (http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608002034576723108&pid=15.1&P=0) will wstablish a beachhead on the Maldovanian coast, and will pursue offencsive actions in support of the Grand Duke Phillippe.

Any and all enemy forces will be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

Michael Richter

Venatorian Minister of Foreign Relations
Proud Fascist
Lawful Neutral, ISTP

"Everything within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state." -Benito Mussolini

Maldovania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldovania » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:48 pm

The Grand Duke orders the attack on Tsaritsyn

425.000 soldiers starts to enter the capital as they are attacked from behind by 300.000 soldiers and than 200.000 soldiers inside the city attack the Grand Dukes army.

This leads to panic among the Army of the Grand Dukes as they are pinned between to armies. Who massacre them as the run.

The Grand Duke Philippe orders a withdrawal but as they do 250.000 out of the 425.000 soldiers are killed and 100.000 injured. The Imperial Army only loses 1400 soldiers.
Grand Duke Philippe understands that he is not the man to lead his army and hands the Command of the Grand Duke over to General Gregory Scholl a 7 star General.

They may have lost the first battle but he was sure they would win the war.

Venatorium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Venatorium » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:52 pm

IC: The Venatorian forces under General Veran have established a firm beachhead, and due to their superior aircraft, they are enjoying overwhelming air superiority. There have been minimal losses from the landings, all of which can be replaced. Offensive operations will soon commence.

OOC: You don't happen to have a map of Maldovania, do you? It would be very helpful.
Last edited by Venatorium on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Fascist
Lawful Neutral, ISTP

Maldovania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldovania » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Venatorium wrote:IC: The Venatorian forces under General Veran have established a firm beachhead, and due to their superior aircraft, they are enjoying overwhelming air superiority. There have been minimal losses from the landings, all of which can be replaced. Offensive operations will soon commence.

OOC: You don't happen to have a map of Maldovania, do you? It would be very helpful.

OOC: No i don`t have any map of Maldovania.

Venatorium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Venatorium » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Maldovania wrote:
Venatorium wrote:IC: The Venatorian forces under General Veran have established a firm beachhead, and due to their superior aircraft, they are enjoying overwhelming air superiority. There have been minimal losses from the landings, all of which can be replaced. Offensive operations will soon commence.

OOC: No i don`t have any map of Maldovania.

OOC: Ok. I'll be offline for the rest of the day. I'm in USA Central Time BTW. See yah tomorrow.
Proud Fascist
Lawful Neutral, ISTP

Warswingia
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Warswingia » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Private Johanson received a promotion to sergeant and was now in command of a nine men squadron . Meanwhile in the throne room ... "I am the only God emperor ! " emperor Titus bellowed . Warswingia has decided to support the insurgents and is sending 300,000 men along with artillery tanks and aircraft .

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:08 pm

The Emperor of the Allied Connurist States has decided to support the army of General Gregory Scholl, due to recent events in which Maximilian XXI declared himself a God, which our government finds humorous and ridiculous, and that he is not fit to rule a country.

However due to problems in the Homeland we can only offer air support in the form of 8x B52-G Bombers, which we intend to use against the Imperial Army.
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Princess Cosmic Dust quietly watched the large TV Screen as she listened to the news about happening within Maldovania. She shook her head and turned off the TV, not wanting to hear anymore of this. "This is just ridiculous. This man wishes to call himself a god and is now trying to force other nations to bow to this mad man. We cannot just allow this to happen. Something needs to be done to ensure that the people of Maldovania is liberated and freed from this corrupted ruler..." Heavy hoof steps could be heard as a Unicorn Mare wearing white power armor walked into the room. "Did I hear Corrupted Ruler?" It was Light Bearer, Grand Mistress of the Mares of Battle. "Yes. This man is going around claiming himself to be a deity and has caused an uprising", replied Cosmic Dust.

"I see. Consider this issue out of your hooves. I and my Mares of Battle will see to it that this deluded man is put down once and for." Light Bearer turned around and walked out of the room where she was joined by two other knights in white armor. They made their way to some white drop shuttles and prepared themselves to depart for Earth with several other Knights on board. Their mission was to liberate Maldovania and aid them against the mad tyrant.
Last edited by Arcanium of Mars on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Maldovania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldovania » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:36 am

10.000 soldiers of the Grand Dukes army is marching on the coastal city of Flora.

It is occupied by 6000 of the Imperial Army.

Maldovania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldovania » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:45 am

Conversation between Grand Duke Philippe and General Gregory Scholl

Gregory Scholl.- Your majesty i have news nations have come to aid us against your father

Grand Duke Philippe- That is good but we must make sure they do not try to stay in the country after it is over. No foreign power must ever be on the soil of Maldovania

Gregory Scholl- I agree your majesty

Grand Duke Philippe- Is our army ready to attack ?

Gregory Scholl. Yes we can attack.

Grand Duke Philippe: How will you start ?

Gregory Scholl- Air strikes on the city. But your majesty we need ships we have to build up the navy that was destroyed.

Grand Duke Philippe- Yes. our colonies have ships you could send some men to the colonies and take the boats. Than we can take control on the sea and air

Gregory Scholl- If we capture your father what do we do ?

Grand Duke Philippe- I don`t know but you are the general how do we win this war ?

Gregory Scholl- With luck.

Gregory Scholl leaves the cabin and goes out to his soldiers in the forest and says we will march on Tsaritsyn.

All over Maldovania the army of the Grand Duke started to march on the major cities to push the Imperial Army out and destroy it.
Last edited by Maldovania on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 am

OOC: Can we establish new factions?
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 am

"This is why no one declares himself a god. It attracts haters."

- Emperor Percival

Maldovania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldovania » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:50 am

Gigaverse wrote:OOC: Can we establish new factions?

OOC: No you have either be on the side of the Emperor or Grand Duke

Maldovania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldovania » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:51 am

700.000 soldiers of the reserve force of the Imperial army have joined the Grand Dukes army
Last edited by Maldovania on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:55 am

"Some obscure emperor in the world suddenly calls himself a god, and a civil war breaks out. My, my! The world certainly is interesting."

- Cassandra Fairs, Minister of State

Doperland
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Doperland » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:03 am

"Breaking news! Our Lord William Doper is speaking about a foreign civil war! Live, at the press conference he is holding." - Channel 1 News Reporter. What follows is part of Lord William's press conference addressing the matter. "We think that this is a Terrible thing, their leader declared himself as god, and then they start fighting pointless wars with themselves? Ridiculous. We can't just let them kill themselves. My wonderful people, we're going to step in, and stop them!"

As of this moment, Doperland has declared that they are going to send in 700 troops to observe the fighting, and figure out who they shall join, and possibly defend Maldovanian civilians if they so happen to be caught in the crossfire.
Just because of the name Doperland, doesn't mean we're all high, I mean, seriously, man....Quote of the undetermined period of time: "Do or do not, there is no try."-Yoda
I'm awesome. On Steam(and most other things, actually) I'm called Necrocreature. Add me if you're willing to buy me stuff!
For:The colors Black, Red, White and Swedish Metal. Oh, and this:
Yedmnrutika Gavr wrote:da dopeste fiend

Against:You.- I mean, uh...
I am Doperland! I also go by Necrocreature, Dope, and various vulgar insults.

Maldovania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldovania » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:12 am

30.000 of the Imperial army under the command of General Thomas Alm is marching through the forest of Zenith to attack the position of the 12th division of the Grand Dukes army ( 12,200 soldiers )

The Imperial army attacked but is quickly pushed back and surrounded. Soldiers of the Grand Dukes army is sitting up in the trees and shoots down on the soldiers of the Imperial army on the ground.
The Imperial army starts to being pushed out to a river with heavy fighting. The soldiers in the trees starts to being shot down and the Imperial Army starts setting fire to the forest as they get closer to the river.
As the forest fire starts to get hold in the wind the fire goes towards the soldiers of the Grand Dukes army that must run from the fire. The Imperial army stands in the river and shoot rocket launchers inn the forest.
The Grand Dukes army starts to march around to get on the other side and some soldiers tries to get control over the fire. General Thomas Alm gives order to walk up the river. As they notice that the wind has turned and they get trapped inside heavy smoke from the fores fire. Inside the forest some of the 12th division of the Grand Dukes army has come to a dam they know if they open this the river will flood and the Imperial Army in the river will drown. A solider with the name of John Rhom but a bomb under the dam. Inside the forest the rest of the Grand Dukes army have gone away from the forest fire. The Imperial army has gone up on the other side of the river to a field. At that time the Dam is blown up and the water is flooding down as the Imperial army hears the explosion and understands that the dam is broken. They run to get to higher ground most of the Imperial Army managed to get to safety but 2000 of them dies. But the rest of the Imperial Army is trapped between the flooding river and a mountain. The 12th division General Benjamin Topolsky gives order to attack the rest of the Imperial Army with fighter jets. As of this 5 fighter jets goes up in the air. and completely massacres the 28.000 soldiers of the Imperial Army that was trapped.

When the news of the victorious 12th Division came back the the Grand Duke Philippe he than new he had done the right thing to give the command to General Gregory Scholl.

But God-Emperor Maximilian XXI was furious with the defeat and gave the order to to kill all first born in the city of Urm were he was located.

Maldovania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldovania » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:26 am

75.000 soldiers of the Grand Dukes army is marching on Urm after the news that the Imperial Army has started to kill all first born children.

Grand Duchess Louise speaks to her brother and says. We have to kill our father when we capture him there is no other choice.
Grand Duke Philippe replies. Yes we do but you know that as soon as he heard that my army is marching on Urm he will no longer be their.
Grand Duchess Louise- True

Grand Duke Philippe walked around in the room as Sargent Eirik Desjar walkes in the room and says news from Urm our army has entered the city but the Imperial army has left they found 1000 of children and civilians in the streets. Grand Duke Philippe is shocked and says something needs to be done. Do you know what the General has planned ?. Sargent Desjar says " as far as i know following the Imperial Army.

Grand Duchess Louise said. But why are they running every time we get close they do a withdrawal. The only figthing that has taken place apart from the one in Tsaritsyn has been between small or medium divisions.

General Gregory Scholl walked in and said that is because he is. And he knows every move we do. But how said Grand Duke Philippe . We have a traitor among us said General Gregory Scholl.
Grand Duchess Louise said who ?. Gregory Scholl looked at Erik Desjar and said you. At this 5 soldiers came in and arrested Erik Desjar.

Grand Duke Philippe than said. Do we have spies in the Imperial army ?
Gregory Scholl said no but we should. I will make it happen your majesty

At the same time in Urm the Soldiers of the Grand Dukes army is leaving the city in pursuit of the Imperial Army.

And in the far north The Grand Dukes army have taken several small towns from the Imperial Army

OOC: I do apologize for my crappy spelling and grammar.
Last edited by Maldovania on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doperland
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Doperland » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:39 am

"We must help the Imperial Army! Even if they are in the wrong here, they seem to be getting slaughtered! This is no war- this is massacre. We shall send in 13,000 of our finest men to help them fight those treasonous dogs." - William Doper's announcement to help the Imperial Army. Exactly 13,000 soldiers are heading there, including Doperland's new "Death's Head" Regiment, who arrived earlier, (Currently the only soldiers actually there) Which has Doperland's experimental "Slayer MK1"s.
Pretty much big mechs with big guns that look like: Image

Currently, the entire force of the Death's Head Regiment (1,000 soldiers) are heading to aid the Imperial Army, and they are fairly close, so they could enter the battle at any time.

((OOC:)) Also, it should be noted that all 13,000 soldiers are elites, and the Death's Head soldiers are trained in quick Guerrilla style warfare meant to maximize enemy casualties and lessen theirs- meaning that they could fight against most forces with the Imperial Army, to crush these Terrorists! :)
Last edited by Doperland on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Just because of the name Doperland, doesn't mean we're all high, I mean, seriously, man....Quote of the undetermined period of time: "Do or do not, there is no try."-Yoda
I'm awesome. On Steam(and most other things, actually) I'm called Necrocreature. Add me if you're willing to buy me stuff!
For:The colors Black, Red, White and Swedish Metal. Oh, and this:
Yedmnrutika Gavr wrote:da dopeste fiend

Against:You.- I mean, uh...
I am Doperland! I also go by Necrocreature, Dope, and various vulgar insults.

Maldovania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldovania » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:47 am

OOC: I should probably have said this before but no future technology

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents