NATION

PASSWORD

Two North Libyan Airlines Taken Down

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
North Libya (Ancient)
Envoy

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Two North Libyan Airlines Taken Down

Postby North Libya (Ancient) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Today At 1:32 PM Two North Libyan Airliners were Shot down.

The First One Had 306 Passengers which were heading To Franklin City, Franklin And Jefferson The plane Landed Near the Town Of Paliburg Population 43,978.
Route: From Edinburg, North Libya To Franklin City , Franklin And Jefferson

The Second One was Heading to Belham with 205 Passengers And Crashed in a Lake.
The route was Unknown.
Hello I Am North Libya You Can Find Me On Miiverse ID-StevenSurles Username-Steven

North Libya (Ancient)
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby North Libya (Ancient) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:36 pm

The second plane Has Been found) 132 People were Found The Rest we are still Looking For
Hello I Am North Libya You Can Find Me On Miiverse ID-StevenSurles Username-Steven

Semolia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Do you need some help from experts from our NCAI-NATIONAL CENTER FOR AIRCRAFT INVESTIGATIONS to forces, airplanes, helicopters, supplies, money aid, ambulance vehicles, doctor better medical care, everything ? Say and do not economize ?

Franklin And Jefferson
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Franklin And Jefferson » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Franklin and Jefferson Have Not shot The Plane down may I think free Peoples

North Libya (Ancient)
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby North Libya (Ancient) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:58 pm

We Have find Out Who did It

North Libya (Ancient)
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby North Libya (Ancient) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:33 am

All Of The Remaining Passengers Have Been Found Only 7 Of Them Are Alive

Xyrx
Envoy

Founded: Apr 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Xyrx » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:37 am

Xyrx would like permission to fly a Star Warrior satellite over your nation and the planes destinations to search for more survivors.
Flag is for a regional rp mates

Semolia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 am

Need some help ???

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 am

I totally shot down those two jets. Why? Because Zues wasn't fucking doing his job, that's why.

North Libya (Ancient)
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby North Libya (Ancient) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Xyrx wrote:Xyrx would like permission to fly a Star Warrior satellite over your nation and the planes destinations to search for more survivors.

Acess Is Accepted

North Libya (Ancient)
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby North Libya (Ancient) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Unggoy Star Empire Said They have shot down the two airliners

Semolia wrote:Need some help ???

Help Is needed

Xyrx
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xyrx » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:10 pm

The Star Warrior satellite has spotted a group of people 2.5 miles away from one of the crash sites. Permission to send a military squad to investigate?

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:13 pm

OoC: Hey everyone, I'm just posting here to offer some advice regarding RPing that can further supplement future growth. I will be addressing each individual post in this RP, so this could be a long post. Without further ado, let's get started!

North Libya: viewtopic.php?p=20995403#p20995403 - the OP and remaining posts.
    -Instead of simply stating that your planes were shot down, why don't you post about how they were shot down (air, via land, or from sea/ocean).
    -Maybe you could RP persons within the plane moments before being shot down- it'd be a enjoyable experience on your part.
    -Watch capitalization. Try not to capitalize every word; it's rough on reader, but it's also improper grammar. Names, places, books, etc., should all be capitalized.
    -Try describing what the passenger planes looked like; in other words, what kind of passenger planes were they?
    -Maybe try your government announcing the attack and who they believe shot the plane(s) down.
    -You stated that you have found out who it was, but did not provide a name. Try providing it so the international community is made better aware of the ongoing crisis.

Semolia: viewtopic.php?p=20996062#p20996062
    -Try to be clearer on you intended actions.
    -Instead of posting a single sentence, try to expand it; specify how you would aid N.Libya or go against his/her country.
    -Delve into communiques. Communiques are a form… a letter- fancy if anything. They are used on NS to communicate peacefully and to establish diplomatic meetings, declare war.

Xyrx: viewtopic.php?p=21035241#p21035241
    -The same applies for you as it does for Semolia. Try to expand and delve into communiques.
    -Don't send military squads. There is no telling how long it would actually take for them to get there. Plus, it's not safe to assume you directly border North Libya unless this has already been consented to.

This thread is for players to ask about RPing. It's a wonderful thread and it'd be great if it were utilized more. I'd advise a visit there. There are also so many guides out in the forums to look at. They have been helpful to many players, myself included. I'd also advise to look into a few guides. Regardless, feel free to TG any questions regarding RP. I'm always available, so I will have an answer ASAP. :)

Hope this helps,

Tiami
Last edited by Tiami on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Elven Kingdom of Amador
TETly Father of TETism and 18-year NS vet
|| All things II RP-related || Military Worldbuilding || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Discord: nstiami || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Nope. I shot it down. Like, totally in flames and junk. Besides; I don't see their confession here do you?

Xyrx
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xyrx » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:18 pm

Tiami wrote:
OoC: Hey everyone, I'm just posting here to offer some advice regarding RPing that can further supplement future growth. I will be addressing each individual post in this RP, so this could be a long post. Without further ado, let's get started!

-Instead of simply stating that your planes were shot down, why don't you post about how they were shot down (air, via land, or from sea/ocean).
    -Maybe you could RP persons within the plane moments before being shot down- it'd be a enjoyable experience on your part.
    -Watch capitalization. Try not to capitalize every word; it's rough on reader, but it's also improper grammar. Names, places, books, etc., should all be capitalized.
    -Try describing what the passenger planes looked like; in other words, what kind of passenger planes were they?
    -Maybe try your government announcing the attack and who they believe shot the plane(s) down.
    -You stated that you have found out who it was, but did not provide a name. Try providing it so the international community is made better aware of the ongoing crisis.

-Instead of posting a single sentence, try to expand it; specify how you would aid N.Libya or go against his/her country.
    -Delve into communiques. Communiques are a form… a letter- fancy if anything. They are used on NS to communicate peacefully and to establish diplomatic meetings, declare war.

-The same applies for you as it does for Semolia. Try to expand and delve into communiques.
    -Don't send military squads. There is no telling how long it would actually take for them to get there. Plus, it's not safe to assume you directly border North Libya unless this has already been consented to.

This thread is for players to ask about RPing. It's a wonderful thread and it'd be great if it were utilized more. I'd advise a visit there. There are also so many guides out in the forums to look at. They have been helpful to many players, myself included. I'd also advise to look into a few guides. Regardless, feel free to TG any questions regarding RP. I'm always available, so I will have an answer ASAP. :)

Hope this helps,

Tiami

Not being a rager or anything, but I know how to rp and plus, the squad will be sent by a plane. Also, the military part is so the investigators are safe, just incase the camp is really some of the hostiles.

North Libya (Ancient)
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby North Libya (Ancient) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Common Territories wrote:Nope. I shot it down. Like, totally in flames and junk. Besides; I don't see their confession here do you?

No you didn't The unggoy Star empire Done It

Xyrx wrote:
Tiami wrote:

Hope this helps,

Tiami

I know How to rp

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Nope. Still shot them down using the lightning bolt I stole from Zeus. The lazy bastard didn't need it anyways.

North Libya (Ancient)
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby North Libya (Ancient) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:25 pm

Common Territories wrote:Nope. Still shot them down using the lightning bolt I stole from Zeus. The lazy bastard didn't need it anyways.

you didn't so ....

North Libya (Ancient)
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby North Libya (Ancient) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Common Territories wrote:Yes. Yes I did.

No No

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Okay how about this. I bet you that I can write a post that is longer, more descriptive, and overall better quality then this "unggoy Star"; I also bet I can outshine even all your posts in this thread in both length and quality. This post will outline my asinine imagination in me shooting them both down. If I fail to match quality and length promises, I will gladly pay your government IC $1 Trillion NSD and as many storefront services as you want from my storefronts, free of charge.

Either way, you win; you either get a good post for your RP or you get trillions worth of currency and services. Lets see you deny the only person actually making public their involvement.
Last edited by Common Territories on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Libya (Ancient)
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby North Libya (Ancient) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Common Territories wrote:Okay how about this. I bet you that I can write a post that is longer, more descriptive, and overall better quality then this "unggoy Star"; I also bet I can outshine even all your posts in this thread in both length and quality. This post will outline my asinine imagination in me shooting them both down. If I fail to match quality and length promises, I will gladly pay your government IC $1 Trillion NSD and as many storefront services as you want from my storefronts, free of charge.

Either way, you win; you either get a good post for your RP or you get trillions worth of currency and services. Lets see you deny the only person actually making public their involvement.

Deal

Common Territories
Senator

A Deal is a Deal

Postby Common Territories » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Large Dark Cloud In the Sky
TECT Asinine Adventures

High above the Earth laid the fat and lazy TECT. His crusty wife-beater was still covered in nacho cheese, ranch, and what one can only describe as shit -- probably from the drunken episode last night since he couldn't remember how shit could have gotten onto his shirt. Of course he wasn't wearing anything bellow the waist either; his flaccid manhood shriveled up and acorn nuts sloppy as ever waved in the wind, bringing with it an stench so bad that birds fell out of the sky. It was hard to tell they were there however under the layers of fur that was his pubic and body hair; from chest to his back -- belly to feet -- hair grew in curly brown disgusting patches so thick that he was more ape then man. It grew more and more dense as you neared the crotch region -- getting more dense, more fertile, just like a tropical forest. A tropical forest of pubes, sweat, and stuff that not even he himself could understand. TECT never knew what he was but he was almost sure that he was either totally awesome or a total fucking loser.

Besides being a bald, fat, and hairy giant sleeping on a cloud; TECT had the worst of personality on Earth or in the skies. His self loathing attitude lead to numerous other bad qualities to his psyche; among them were being a slob, a nasty drunk, forgetfulness, frequent fiery diarrhea episodes, and an extreme case of being a spiteful, jealous douchbag. TECT was also prone to being aggressively violent for no real logical reason and known to yell at inanimate objects while drunk; which many believe on Earth to be thunderstorms. His last diarrhea episode flew down and flooded a Chinese village in a 'mudslide'; speaking floods, his last dropped beer combined with the following piss of his previous seven beers flooded North India. Being the fat jealous ass that he was; TECT felt the need to prove himself as a powerful deity, though he didn't know if he even was one or not. That was why he stealthily (by breaking everything really he ran across, vases and statues included, even managing to crack the steps as well.) made his way onto Mount Olympus, found Zeus, and stole his lightening bolt. He had to hit him over the head with a rusty hammer first, but he got the bolt in the end and escaped with elegance and haste on his side (He fell and rolled down the stairs pretty much.)! He could barely make it back to his cloud using his fat baby legs as springs to jump into the air, subsequently causing an earthquake in Pakistan as a result.

Now holding raw power in his hands, TECT finally felt some actual sense of strength. Even if he was totally stupid to the fact that he just murdered the king of the gods in cold blood with a rusty hammer he found; not realizing that in itself, the fact he did such a thing proved his strength and power. But being the self loathing whiny little preteen girl he was; TECT still felt he was still powerless and weak. He still felt something missing, something that was quickly replaced with jealousy (now transforming into a six year old girl. That's not even his final form.). He looked down and saw humans with shiny things; lights from tall buildings, cool looking vehicles, and even more alcohol to solve his sobriety problem -- "No one likes a quitter." being his official AA motto, he grabbed as much as he could lug away. He found jealousy even more in seeing humans with technology; cell phones, tablets, and computers -- things TECT also wanted out of pure jealous rage. After that, TECT performed the sacred Rejuvenation Celebration (to say it lightly, he got wasted and passed out after hours of drinking).

After sobering up twelve hours later, he awoke to a usual routine of "What the fuck did I do last night?" TECT noticed he had a lightning bolt in one hand and a blood soaked rusty hammer in the other. He ignored his blood soaked pubic region and body that had covered him like water after a cannonball; that was a usual occurrence on Monday nights, so nothing new. It took him another beer to finally recall some of what happened last night; his first question, out of the many that arose, was how he got the rusty hammer back after leaving it in Zeus' skull. The bastard didn't need the bolt anymore so that wasn't an issue and the blood on himself was normal; what he really wanted to know over anything else was how the fuck he got that hammer back still. After wasting what seemed like hours on trying to remember, TECT reverted to taking a drunken nap, awaking later to a bright filled night sky. Jealousy from last night's fit returned and now had boiled down to his fat belly as butterflies. That was when he spotted the large flying airplanes.

"Why do they get to be so thin and smooth?" TECT thought to himself. "I wish I was a metal box that could fly high in the sky like that! Looking so elegant and mighty, I am envious and full of rage at the same time!" Regardless to TECT was the mere fact he had still killed the king of gods and was in fact a... something. Probably a random god or something, we still have no fucking clue. Either way, he was floating right now in the night sky and was strong enough to beat Zeus' skull in with a rusty hammer; the fact he forgot this proved that TECT was both stupid and had the emotions of a five year old girl named 'Princess Lollypop'. So with rage filled eyes, rolling fat, and singing body hair -- TECT took up his brand new bolt and took aim at two jets he saw that looked fancy enough targets. "I huff and I puff, and I puff you the fuck out the sky you damn jets!" he moaned in-between huffs and puffs. "But first. My beer." So after a brief beer break, TECT took up his bolt again and took aim at the jets once more. "Whatever I just said a minute ago!" he huffed as a magnificent bolt of lightning struck out into the night time sky. It lit up the sky like the fourth of July, like a volcano erupting in the nighttime sky, and down went a passenger jet that had strayed into the fat ogre's jealous sight. TECT took aim once more at a second plane and fired his bolt once more. The plane, this time, was struck on the wing and went down with a spin. As it glowed in flame and smoke on its decent, "Boom! Pwned bitch!" boasted the giant fat assed ogre named TECT.

And that, children, was the brief yet heartwarming tale of TECT. A fat, hairy, balding, and mean spirited prick in the sky who shot down two North Libyan Airliner jets using a lightning bolt he stole from a murdered Zeus. Why he shot down these planes was never truly known, but we like to think TECT wouldn't give fuck why he did it -- so in honor of the thought, we too shall not give a fuck.

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:53 pm

North Libya wrote:
Common Territories wrote:Nope. I shot it down. Like, totally in flames and junk. Besides; I don't see their confession here do you?

No you didn't The unggoy Star empire Done It

Xyrx wrote:

I know How to rp

Suit yourself. All I did was give out a few pointers. I do have one final point to make. What would that be? Always try to listen to other players. You make not necessarily agree with their advice, or incorporate it, but be wary of their advice.

Tiami

Xyrx wrote:
Tiami wrote:

Hope this helps,

Tiami

Not being a rager or anything, but I know how to rp and plus, the squad will be sent by a plane. Also, the military part is so the investigators are safe, just incase the camp is really some of the hostiles.

Suit yourself. I'd recommend looking at my response to North Libya, which is also in this post. Thank you for your time.

Tiami
Last edited by Tiami on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Elven Kingdom of Amador
TETly Father of TETism and 18-year NS vet
|| All things II RP-related || Military Worldbuilding || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Discord: nstiami || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

San Pera
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 11, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby San Pera » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Capitol Plaza, Milford, San Pera SP
110:30 AM

Capitol Plaza had more people than often, especially this morning. On any normal morning, stores would be open, Senators in the Capitol would envy the citizens walking or reading under the trees of the Parc nearby. The Brunch would probably be opened. However this morning every single store was closed. The national flags were replaced by black ones. There was no sound, except for the few crows flying over the city. Even the sky was cloudy. A Legion of Soldiers arrived with instruments. The national hymn echoed in the tensioned air. Other soldiers arrived in the center of the Plaza with 6 wooden coffins each covered with the Perran flag. The Prime Minister, The Minister of Forgein Affairs and the Minister of Transportation took one step forward.

The Prime Minister spoke.
"Six of our citizens died in a plane crash which was shot down by organised terrorists. The whole nation and I are in grief for these six citizens. Two were children. Such a barbarian act may not be unpunished. The Governement will deploy all is diplomatic team for the death of these citizens may not be forgotten. As a sign of respect, the three next days will be considered as Bank Holidays. May they rest in peace. "

Then the Prime Minister took his executive car and telephoned the palace.
"Please call all ministers to a council at once.
Proud Co-Founder of Atlanticana
Authored Issue #1263

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents