NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Way of the Shinobi

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Naruto: Way of the Shinobi

Postby Nuridia » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:20 pm

I couldn't find any active Naruto RPs and I've been itching for one real bad, so I decided to make my own. I hope this one will hold out longer than my other RPs then. So you are a ninja in training and the time setting is pre-Sannin era, when the Sannin were around fifteen or so. I'll need a few people to play teen Orochimaru, Tsunade and Jiraiya, Sarutobi and others although I'll probably play about one or two of them myself. You will be assigned missions and going about your daily life as a ninja in training or as a citizen in Konoha, there will be plot twists to keep everything going and make the RP hold out a little longer. Before making any apps for canon characters, please tell me first. Each player can have three characters, that's the limit. Okay, the rules are simple. No OP kekkei genkais or jutsu, everybody has a weakness. Be as creative as you like and come up with your own creative clans and things. Also since this is a ninja RP you can be killed off. Forbidden jutsu is usable but of course has consequences IC. Respect me as the OP and respect your fellow roleplayers as well. Unless your character is fifteen or older, sex is not allowed. And try to keep it PG with the raciness please, people.

Applications:

Ninja app:
Name:
Age (5-18 for academy-chuunin, 19-50 for jounin, 50+ for retired ninja):
Rank( Academy student, genin, chuunin, jounin):
Current village of residence:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Goals:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Specialty jutsu:
Kekkei genkai(if applicable):

Clan app:
Clan name:
Clan head/leader:
Symbol:
History:
Home land/village:
Kekkei genkai(put none if you don't have one):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Notable members:
Defining physical traits(hair/eye/skin color, etc):

Others:
Name:
Bio:
Native village:
Current village of residence:
Goals:

EDIT:This list will be edited in case of any changes. Teen Oro is my character's senpai so that's why I'll play him, I've seen enough Naruto to keep him in character except for some small IC happenings. Also, Tomia will be my co-op now so his word is as good as mine. This RP won't be the exact same as the anime and manga, the canons are younger, the setting and times are barely touched on in canon and people can be creative so this isn't rigidly like Naruto but canon won't be completely bent out of shape either.

Accepted characters:
Tashio Kamisti
Josuka Nashiminori
Akihiko Uchiha
Sakurai Nomida
Katana Hishora
Jamarimi Nomida
Kaniro Anishi
Ishimaru Kaito
Soramasu Hoshitaka
Kaguya Shimon

Accepted clans:
Kuragari Clan
Nomida Clan

My clans/characters:
Aiko Nashiminori
Korihime Yuki
Hareta Kazahane
Nashiminori Clan

Canon Characters:
Orochimaru(sixteen years old, will be played by me)
Jiraiya(sixteen years old, will be played by Tomia)
Tsunade(sixteen years old, still available)
Third Hokage(still available)
Last edited by Nuridia on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:33 am, edited 11 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:28 pm

I'll get an app up as soon as I can.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Thank you.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Here are my apps.
Ninja app:
Name: Aiko Nashiminori
Rank(genin, chuunin, jounin): chuunin
Native land/village: Taiyougakure (Hidden Sun Village)
Current village of residence: Konohagakure(Leaf Village)
Appearance: short and slim with hardly any curves, lightly tanned skin with freckles peppering her entire body. Long, wavy red hair that she puts up into a bun for missions. Large dark blue eyes with a silver ring around the pupil and wears round silver glasses. Has slightly large front teeth which she is embarrassed of, that with her bushy hair and small size has led her senpai to call her a chipmunk.
Personality: cheerful, hopeful and happy with a strong faith in her gods. She prays every day, and is a hard worker with a strong love for her family and friends. She's quiet, shy and very polite but has some confidence, she and her sisters call themselves the "sexiest redheads alive."
Bio: Aiko is from the Nashiminori clan of Taiyougakure, a family of famous pear growers and shinobi that are known all over the ninja world for Nashiminori Pears, their fruit orchard company that produces their many pear orchards, stores and restaurants. They found a thousand ways to cook with pears and Aiko helps her family out in the orchards, harvesting pears and minding the store after school but still squeezing time in for training. She is the daughter of Kenji and Tatsuko Nashiminori, and Aiko is the youngest of five sisters who are all redheaded like her. She's also the fifth of six children. Her four older sisters are Ayako, Aihime, Aimi, and Atsuki and her younger brother is Josuka. Although they tease her they are very close. Their mother, Tatsuko is an Uzumaki and that's where the red hair was inherited from. Originally, her family wanted to keep her out of danger and also wanted her to help run the shop, so when she announced her dream to be a kunoichi they vehemently opposed it. Aiko enrolled in school anyway and trained secretly, after seeing their daughter's determination they allowed her to be a ninja. When Aiko enrolled in the Konoha school after taking the Leaf's chuunin exams, she was assigned to a team of the jounin Ryuji Koida and her friends Haru and Sinai. She is not very good at advanced jutsu, so Sarutobi assigned Orochimaru, his smartest student to be Aiko's senpai, or mentor. He trains her sometimes but doesn't think much of her, calling her a chipmunk and is rude to her. However, he does care for her somewhat and she has grown on him although he'll never admit it. Aiko respects and likes Orochimaru and although sometimes resents his rudeness, she prays for him and feels sympathy for him. She is still respectful, addressing him as Orochimaru-senpai-sama.
Goals: To become a powerful and respected kunoichi, to become bolder and more noticed in her school and to everyone else.
Strengths: strategy, information gathering, long range combat. Superior flexibility and dexterity due to climbing pear trees all day. Can release large bursts of powerful chakra in her jutsus but doesn't know how to channel it that well.
Weaknesses: Summoning jutsu and a lot of advanced jutsus. Also her inability to keep a cool head in dangerous situations so she has a tendency to panic. Doesn't think before acting, acts on impulse.
Specialty jutsu: Chakra chains, ability inherited from her mother. Living Hair Jutsu, her kekkei genkai
Kekkei genkai(if applicable): Kurashi-ke no Jutsu (Living Hair Jutsu). This technique of Aiko's clan allows her to manipulate and control her hair with chakra, using it as a powerful offensive and defensive weapon. It's different because the hair becomes prehensile, even being able to throw kunai and swing swords. It almost becomes alive in a sense, hence its name.

Clan app:
Clan name: Nashiminori Clan
Clan head/leader: Hotaru Nashiminori, Aiko's grandfather
Symbol: A stylized pear tree
History: The clan is from Taiyougakure and they were one of the most respected clans there. However, they did not have very ninja as they were a pacifist and family loving clan. The name Nashiminori means "pear harvest" or "one who grows pears", due to the clan's long history as a family of pear farmers.
Home land/village: Taiyougakure
Kekkei genkai(put none if you don't have one): Living Hair Jutsu
Strengths: their kekkei genkai, business sense, excellent shinobi
Weaknesses: not as powerful as many more prominent clans and not as large. Also while they have strong shinobi, there aren't a lot of ninja in this clan due to most of them being pear farmers.
Notable members: Aiko Nashiminori, Hotaru Nashiminori, Aihime Nashiminori, Kenji Nashiminori, Ayako, Atsuki and Aimi Nashiminori, Tatsuko Nashiminori(nee Uzumaki)
Defining physical traits(hair/eye/skin color, etc): A thick ring of silver around the pupil of the eye.
Last edited by Nuridia on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:07 am

Ninja app:
Name:Tashio Kamisti
Rank(genin, chuunin, jounin):Chuunin
Native land/village: Konohagakure
Current village of residence: Konohagakure
Appearance: Tashio is 6'0 with dark auburn hair an hazel eyes. He has a scare on his arm from a fight.
Personality: Tashio is task oriented and serious. He puts his job and duty as a ninja above all else. Despite this is you manage to get close to him he is a warm hearted, funny, young boy, and will prove to be an incredibly loyal friend.
Bio: Tashio was born in Konohagakure and was given to an adopted family to raise as his father, Naurmi, was killed in combat while on assignment. The son of a great ninja, Tashio followed in his father's footsteps and is training to become a ninja himself. He is currently studying at the Konoha in the leaf village.
Goals: To become Hokage and rule his village.
Strengths: Hand to hand combat, great speed and strength physically, well trained.
Weaknesses: Stubborn and bull headed, often unwilling to learn or work with others.
Specialty jutsu: Dragon Fire Technique, and Great Fireball Technique
Kekkei genkai(if applicable):N/A
Last edited by Tomia on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:30 am

Not really sure how this works but I'll make an effort to get an app going.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:07 am

My app probably screws canon bit but I got the idea from a fanfiction I was writing.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

United States Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United States Kingdom » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:09 am

I will make an app later today or tmr.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:13 am

Thank you for your interest.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:37 am

My second app:

Name: Korihime Yuki
Rank(genin, chuunin, jounin): genin
Native land/village: Land of Water, Mist Village
Current village of residence: Konoha
Appearance: very beautiful, small and slender, pale skin and piercing blue eyes with long white hair in a hime cut.
Personality: can be cold and detached, but actually is kind underneath and longs for companionship and friends. Doesn't know very many social skills so she is very shy and tends to keep to herself.
Bio: Korihime Yuki grew up as part of the Yuki clan in the Land of Water, this is a while before Haku was even born. As part of this clan, she inherited the Ice Release kekkei genkai in her blood, which her parents trained her in until she was able to at least master it intermediately. However although she can perform the ice mirror jutsu she is not as fast as most members of her clan. She grew up as the only child of Koyuki and Teru Yuki, her parents noticed that when she was born she hardly cried and instead just blinked up at them. This, combined with her beautiful pale looks gave her the name Korihime, meaning "ice princess." Known as Hime to her family and friends, when she and her family moved to Konoha to escape the militaristic regime of the Mist they loved a relatively peaceful life. Although she has a Konoha headband now, she still keeps her mother's Mist one as a reminder of her old home, as she had friends there. She had to take the Konoha courses as she was academy aged when she moved, but was surprisingly quick and sharp in many of her classes and soon had a squad of her own composed as Haruko Ikebana as the sensei and her two teammates, Josuke Nashiminori and Yosuke Inuzuka. They get along very well and Hime sees them as her best friends and aunt in a sense. Her parents are dedicated to her as their only child although they can put too much focus in her training.
Goals: To become the top student in her class and make true friendships. Also to return to the Mist and become Mizukage in order to bring peace to that land.
Strengths: her quick and agile style of jutsu, lightning fast reflexes, is something of a genjutsu master.
Weaknesses: too much confidence in her own abilities and often doesn't plan ahead, she doesn't have great stamina so she tends to tire quicker than her teammates. Not the best at offensive style fighting, relies too much on her defenses.
Specialty jutsu: Her Ice Release jutsu.
Kekkei genkai(if applicable): Ice Release, includes Crystal Ice Mirrors.
Last edited by Nuridia on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:04 am

Ninja app:
Name: Josuka Nashiminori
Rank(genin, chuunin, jounin):Genin
Native land/village: Taiyougakure
Current village of residence:Konohagakure
Appearance:Josuka is tall for his age and thin, with tan skin like his family. He has dirty blond hair and blue eyes. Unlike his sisters he is the one child of the family without red hair.
Personality:Josuka is still childish and is a bit of a prankster. He is a little irresponsible but is kind and has a good sense of humor. He is very social and a little naive, often trying to find te good in everyone.
Bio: Josuka is the youngest of 6 children of the Nashiminori clan and because he got in trouble often as a child his parents worry about him. When his sister started going to school, their parents decided that Josuka should too. He is now starting school to hone his abilities,and his parents hope he will mature a little.
Goals: To make his parents proud and have some fun.
Strengths: Very intelligent, charismatic, skilled at long ranged combat.
Weaknesses: Immature, reckless, a little irresponsible and flaky.
Specialty jutsu: Temporary Paralysis Technique, and Dragon Melody Jutsu
Kekkei genkai(if applicable): Living Hair Jutsu
Last edited by Tomia on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:28 am

How old is the oldest you can be? Also could you give me a little rundown via tg on how the training process works. (Aka what we're doing)

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:50 am

For students, the age limit is five to eighteen, because of Academy ages and things like that. I'll have to add academy to the ninja app. If you're a jounin my preference is nineteen to fifty. After that you can be a retired ninja or any other character you like.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:52 am

Oh and Tomia, both your apps are accepted.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:54 am

Nuridia wrote:Oh and Tomia, both your apps are accepted.

Thank you.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:57 am

You're very welcome. Just updated the ninja app, I had to clarify a few things and added academy student as a rank.
Last edited by Nuridia on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:12 pm

My third character, although as the OP I might play some canon ones too.

Ninja app:
Name: Hareta Kazahane
Age (5-18 for academy-chuunin, 19-50 for jounin, 50+ for retired ninja): 16
Rank( Academy student, genin, chuunin, jounin): chuunin
Native land/village: Konoha
Current village of residence: Konoha
Appearance: Tall and strong, curvy with large breasts. Long plum black hair always kept back in a bun or a braid, although it is naturally curly and that is seen when let down. Large bright bronze eyes and dark skin.
Personality: serious and goal driven, an authoritative and motherly figure with a tendency to nag but is also kind and well meaning. She's a huge tomboy with boyish manners and loves to play sports.
Bio: Hareta was born into the Kazahane family, a family of herbalists, pharmacists and doctors. She has a younger brother named Jito whom she cares about very much and she lived in Konoha her whole life. Her parents, Natsuki and Daisuke were originally from Kumo and are content to do their business and raise their children in the village, which has awakened a desire in Hareta to see the world. She showed promise as a ninja at an early age, her parents wanted her to be a doctor like them but she chose to be a ninja anyway. They insisted that she at least learn medical ninjutsu so she decided to give it a try and had an aptitude for it although she's first and foremost a fighter ninja.
Goals: To travel and see the world, to get her parents to accept her as a ninja.
Strengths: medical ninjutsu and aggressive fighting style
Weaknesses: tendency to rush into things and do things on her own.
Specialty jutsu: chakra needles.
Kekkei genkai(if applicable):
Last edited by Nuridia on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Uchiha time, methinks.

Ninja app:
Name: Akihiko Uchiha
Rank(genin, chuunin, jounin): Chuunin.
Native land/village: Konohagakure
Current village of residence: Konohagakure
Appearance:
ImageImageImageImage

Personality:
Akihiko is a cold, stoic, and arrogant person who shows little regard to the lives of those around him, even his fellow Nin. He is, more often than not, willing to leave those who slow him down behind, even if it means their death and especially if they are not Ninja, viewing any civilians as expendable pawns who should not be expected to be saved. He is often quiet and thoughtful, often assessing others, as well as his surroundings. He also seems to have a thing against those who make promises they can't keep, or seem to fight without purpose. He sees trust and honesty as naive and foolish concepts, only dooming those who possess them. He is thus often emotionally distant, refusing to allow anyone to become too close to him.

Nonetheless, another facet of his personality manifests, when despite his words, he saves those around him, seemingly uncaring for his own life, though he does it grudgingly and openly complains. Akihiko is also quite shy around girls, contrasting to his usually cold personality, to an extent. His personality was once somewhat different, and it is only in the past few years that it has taken this darker route. Akihiko holds contempt and pity for both himself and others, with his view of others changing if they prove themselves to be stronger than him, be it physically or mentally. In this instance, he obsesses over them, wanting to become as strong as them, yet also seeming fanatical towards them- an extreme extension of respect, and perhaps as scared of them.

Bio:
Akihiko was born of the Uchiha Clan- his father was Saizō Uchiha, a respected Ninja commonly known as Konoha's Black Wings (木ノ葉の黒い翼 Konoha no Kuroi Tsubasa), though his mother was a kunoichi from the Kuragari Clan, Natsuki Kuragari, giving him their Dark Release Kekkai Genkai, as well as the Uchiha's Sharingan. From an early age, he showed a certain degree of intelligence, often reading books about the history of the Ninja clans, as well as various other things, from warfare to geography. At this kind of age, he was known for being quite cheerful and friendly, even if he sometimes had a tendency to go off and read books by himself. Though his father treated him kindly, his mother was often busy with missions related to her own clan. Nonetheless, he'd also made a few friends here and there.

He was sometimes looked down upon by other members of the Uchiha clan due to not being a pureblood. This was something that would culminate when he was eight. He would be kidnapped by a group of other Uchiha, lead by his older half-sister, Shiori Uchiha, who couldn't tolerate how their father seemed to favour him so, even though he was only half-Uchiha, and saw him as a blight on their name. Previously, she'd had a habit of bullying and manipulating Akihiko, though he hadn't expected things to turn out the way they did. Driven by her hatred and insecurity, she went as far as to kill a friend of his before his eyes. Shiori, also particularly skilled in Taijutsu, Kenjutsu and Juinjutsu, placed a cursed seal on him when he was unconscious, so that he'd be unable to fight Shiori if they ever met again. In shock, he was abused and left to starve- Shiori later vanishing, and becoming a criminal missing-nin, even being designated S-Rank. Akihiko was later discovered by Uchiha clansmen several weeks later, who discovered him in the cave, near a mountain several dozen miles from the Hidden Leaf, in a condition rather close to death.

It was primarily due to this that his personality had changed so much, and he came to hold such a low view of both himself and most others. To stop something like this from happening again, even though he sees himself as unworthy of saving, he trained excessively. In particular, he was shown to have a talent for Lighting and Fire Chakra natures, as well as the Dark Release he inherited from his mother. Even now, he is plans to learn a particularly advanced form of Dark Release, known as Umbra Release- though before that, he needs to master Yin-Yang Release, to be able to combine it with Dark Release, and thus use Umbra Release. Due to his skills and personality, he is considered a potential Anbu candidate, with the ability to put the mission ahead of his team mates- though some likewise consider that to be a bad thing.

He is often seen with an unusual blade, named Kijin no Makurayami, or Demon Blade of Absolute Darkness. The blade seems to be self repairing as long as its user has some chakra, and likewise, can lengthen at will, whilst also possessing a certain degree of sentience. The sword resembles a long, ornate, black katana, with an elaborate handguard and an equally noticeable pattern along the blade itself, in colours resembling gold and silver, though the metals involved are mostly of another, unknown alloy.

Goals: To become strong enough to protect himself- though before that, to become someone worthy of living and being protected, and to gain the respect of all Uchihas, and those he sees as stronger than himself. To learn and master Umbra Release. There are a few other goals, too, though these are either unknown or have yet to appear.
Strengths: Intelligent, and quite quick. Due to his intelligence, he is highly skilled at deception, as well as prediction.
Weaknesses: Relies on his intelligence and speed, as well as his Sharingan, perhaps a tad too much. On the other hand, he's not particularly physically strong. A certain degree of arrogance.
Specialty jutsu: Dark Release: Angel of Death, Dark Release: One With Darkness and Dark Release: Darkness Blast. Other than these, there were Fire Release: Dragon's Rage, and Lightning Release: Murder of One Thousand Suns.
Kekkei genkai(if applicable): Sharingan, and the Dark Release of the Kuragari (though another clan have been known to have that Kekkai Genkai, a branch family known as the Kurokishi Clan).

Since one mentioned clan isn't in Naruto, I'll do the app for the Kuragari Clan:

Clan app:
Clan name: Kuragari Clan
Clan head/leader: Seiji Kuragari
Symbol: Here.
History: The Kuragari Clan have been around since before the creation of the Village System. During those times the clan were loners; mercenaries who were hired by the different Lands for any sort of job, be it assassinations, gathering Intel from enemies, or being used for war. At the time of the First Shinobi World War, the clan was renown as prowess mercenaries. Eventually their search would lead them to the Land of Wilds. Eventually their search would lead them to the Land of Wilds. It was here that they came into contact with the hidden village, Okagakure.

The leader of the clan, Fumihiko Kuragari threatened to annihilate Okagakure, unless the Shodai Okakage surrendered and gave up Okagakure. The Okakage refused. Fumihiko outraged that the Okakage refused his offer attacked Okagakure, thus beginning the conflict between the Kuragari and Okakure. The conflict did not last long. Fumihiko died at the hands of the Shodai Okakage. With his death the new leader, Masato Kuragari and the Shodai Okakage came to an came to an agreement. The conflict would end only if the Kuragari Clan were allowed a permanent residence in Okagakure. The Okakage agreed and the Kuragari Clan established their very own base in the village. Much like Konohagakure's Uchiha Clan, the Kuragari Clan became known as the Kami Military Police Force upon settling in the village. The Kuragari Clan are renown as one of the strongest clans to hail from the Land of Wilds because of the Clan's Kekkei Genkai, the Dark Release. Although only several members of the clan in has ever possessed the Kekkei Genkai, they are exceptionally powerful.

The proudest moment in the clan's history would be when Masato Kuragari became the Nidaime Okakage. The Shodai Okakage, impressed with the way Masato had structured the clan and the power of his Dark Release chose him to be his successor. This did not end well with the Yugure Clan, who wished one of their own to be the next Okakage. Eventually the disagreement of having Masato as the Nidaime Okakage would lead to his assassination. After his death a member of the Hana Clan went on to be the Sandaime Okakage. Ever since Masato's death there have been tensions between the Kuragari and Hana Clan.
Home land/village: Okagakure, the Land of Wilds.
Kekkei genkai(put none if you don't have one): Dark Release.
Strengths: Members of the clan are notorious for their use in the Lightning Release. Approximately all members of the clan are capable of using the release. There are those who dedicate their lives to mastering the lightning release in order to become an Elder of the clan. Although they are not able to rival that of the Shokku Clan in the release, nearly each member of the clan has mastered the release to some extent. The Kuragari have become infamous for their vicious tactics in the art of war and for their strong capability for anything combat-related. It is known throughout Okagakure that the clan are dedicated to anything combat or war-related. It is their knowledge of combat and war that make them a formidable opponent on and off the battlefield.

The Kuragari Clan are feared for their ability to use the Dark Release, an advanced nature kekkei genkai which gave them the ability to absorb, manipulate, and release chakra taken from an opponent, as well as to use this chakra to manipulate and create darkness. Only a select few members were capable to use the Dark Release. It is their efficiency and expertise of combat, that made other shinobi flee the battle than to fight the clan. Even though the clan is powerful when they are alone, it is when they are together, in a group, that they should be feared. Nearly all jutsu that originates from the Kuragari Clan are based on a group style combat, meaning that most of the jutsu in the arsenal need more than one shinobi to successfully use it but because of this most of the jutsu that originates from the clan are extremely powerful.
Weaknesses: Tend to be less effective when separated and singled out, as they usually work in teams, combining their powers to ensure maximum effectiveness. On another matter, they tend not to be as skilled medically, despite the Dark Release involving the manipulation of Chakra.
Notable members: Seiji Kuragari, Natsuki Kuragari, Fumihiko Kuragari, Masato Fumihiko Kuragari.
Defining physical traits(hair/eye/skin color, etc): A mark on their left hand that resembles two diamonds, one overlapping the other. Hair is usually light purple, as are their eyes- though their eyes have been known to change colour depending on their mood. They are often lightly built, often somewhat more feminine than masculine in such a regard.
Last edited by Videssos on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Hi Videssos. Love it, accepted. Your kekkei genkai is so much cooler than mine though. I tried to come up with something original and I'm satisfied with it for now.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Clan app:
Clan name: Nomida
Clan head/leader: Chief Sakurai Nomida
Symbol:
History: The Nomida are a nearly extinct nomadic clan made up of exactly 88 individuals. After a war with another clan brought their population to about 15 individuals, the clan went into hiding to train their shinobi and increase their numbers. Upon regaining their strength, the Nomida clan now wants to make themselves known by displaying their power to the world.
Home land/village: Originally in the land of Snow but now they are nomads
Kekkei genkai: None
Strengths: Ice, Wind, and Water
Weaknesses: Fire and Lightning
Notable members: Chief Sakurai Nomida, Shinju Nomida, Tanzu Nomida
Defining physical traits: White hair and white skin; eye colors vary.

Ninja app:
Name: Chief Sakurai Nomida
Native land/village: Was born in the land of Snow
Current village of residence: None
Appearance:
Personality: Humble and caring towards his people and arrogant and hateful towards others
Bio: Chief Sakurai Nomida is the current and 15th head of the Nomida clan. He came to power after his father died from a heart attack. Like his father before him, Sakurai's goal is to show the true power of the Nomida clan and, as his own personal goal, to claim the land of snow for the Nomida clan.
Goals: To glorify his clan by showing their power to the world
Strengths: Ice, Wind, and Water style jutsu
Weaknesses: Fire and Lightning Style jutsu
Specialty jutsu: (refer to strengths)

I will make apps for the other two later
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Accepted.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

United States Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United States Kingdom » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:03 am

Ninja App
Name: Katana Hishora

Native land/village: Kumo
Current village of residence: Rogue

Appearance: With nearly a decade of training, Katana has made himself a perfect fighting machine and displays ruthlessness in the battlefield if anyone dared hurt Kumohagure. He is in love with his village simply because he is willing to protect it. Katana's skin color is black(A lot of Kumo's ninja are black. Apologies if I offend anyone) and he displays a scar that he got fighting a sharingan use. Katana displays an atheltic muscular build as most of the ninja's in Kumohagure display a muscular build as well.

Personality: Katana displays ruthlessness to anyone who dares try and attack Kumohagure although it is stated that he can be able to display mercy at times. Katana fights for the potection of the village and is willing to get his hand's dirty at times if he is preparing to fight someone. Katana is willing to die for his village and that displays how much of loyalty he is willing to show to his village although Katana can at times challenge his loyalty to the village if he doesn't believe that what he is doing is morally right. Katan's love for the village has allowed him to dispaly a tenacious personality as well, one that is willing not to give up but fight till the end for the protection of his village. He firmly believes that the village is his family and he isn't willign to lose it. He sees the other villages as a threat toward his village and he isn't afraid to go on a mission to fight them.

Bio: Born to Jounin parents, Katana was born at a time when tensions were rising within the give mighty great nations and their respective villages. He was born to loving parents who were willing to protect him from anything. Katana had a good upbringing as his parent's displayed love to him.

As he was brought up, Katana began to display a large ineterst in techniques particularly lightning style techniques. He believed that lightning was firmly in him as he was fast runner. Katana then began to go to the academy as he learrned basic techniques such as the "fake" shadow clone technique among others. Katana sono saw that he was getting better at his techniques as he displayed a firm proficieny in learning them and had a creative mind to apply the techniques in missions and other situations. As he got older, one thing happened that changed his life, his parent's died. They were killed by Konohagure's ninja which made Katana have a large hatred toward Konohagure as a result and he would use that hatred to harness chackra which when was displayed, was lightning.

Soon years past as Katana graduated the academy with top honors and went into missions with many ninjas as a result. After some few years, Katana saw that he was perfect enough to participate in the chuunin exams and decided to apply.

Katana's fist test was to go to a jungle in Kumohagure to retrieve a forbidden justu. Of course with saw him clash with other ninja's as well. He killed some of them although he got a scar in some of those fights which still lives to this day. Days past and Katana was able to get the forbidden justu and get out making him chuunin as he past the exams. Katana then was promoted to jounin a few years later and he still works to fight other villages and protect Kumogakure.( I hope this isn't shitty to you guys.)

Strength: His muscular build makes him strong. He is also quick and agile thanks to his lightning abilities. He is intelligence

Waeknessess: His strong love for Kumohagure may end his life soon and he firmly knows that.

Speciality Justu: Lighting Style: Laser Circus

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:04 am

Ninja app:
Name: Jamarimi "Jama" Nomida
Native land/village: Was born in the land of Snow
Current village of residence: None
Appearance:
Personality: Loyal to his people, pretty much always quiet and reserved
Bio: Jamarimi Nomida is a high ranked jonin of the Nomida clan. Jamarimi regularly scouts out areas before the clan moves to that location for a temporary stay. He has probably been on more S-rank missions than any other member of the clan. Jamarimi's parents died when he was only 5 years old, so he was taken in by the chief of that time (the father of Sakurai). Since then, Jamarimi and Sakurai have been brothers.
Goals: To glorify his clan by showing their power to the world
Strengths: Ice, Wind, and Water style jutsu
Weaknesses: Fire and Lightning Style jutsu
Specialty jutsu: (refer to strengths)
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:13 am

Don't worry US kingdom, you didn't offend anybody. I was hoping for a Kumo nin, I need to change an app and make one myself. And Quayv, your second app is accepted.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse