NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate Panem

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:28 pm

Toronina wrote:
District XIV wrote:I can't explain that.

Even the raiders are suspicious of your motives

Your point? Quit trying to underhandedly say I'm raider.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:35 pm

I'm not questioning your intentions, District. I'm questioning the intentions of Signs.

And the fact that defenders appeared to have helped him acquire delegacy is rather interesting.
Last edited by Jakker on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Jakker wrote:I'm questioning your intentions, District. I'm questioning the intentions of Signs.

And the fact that defenders appeared to have helped him acquire delegacy is rather interesting.

Signs seemed to have changed his mind; a bit too late, yes, but that's better than him sitting on sidelines while I sit there for months slowly gaining influence. I commend him for helping us out.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:10 pm

I guess all I can say at this point is, "May the odds be ever in your favor." ;)
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Chester Pearson
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:03 pm

District XIV wrote:
Jakker wrote:
And now this is the person in power...

I can't explain that.

Why? You are endorsing him are you not? I don't see you out lobbying for the delegacy, as I haven't received a telegram....
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:
District XIV wrote:I can't explain that.

Why? You are endorsing him are you not? I don't see you out lobbying for the delegacy, as I haven't received a telegram....

Signs is for the refound, and he has pools of influence. It'll be easier to refound with him in power.

Nordenwald
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordenwald » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:07 pm

District XIV wrote:
Chester Pearson wrote:

Signs is for the refound, and he has pools of influence. It'll be easier to refound with him in power.

I voted for this resolution on the premise that Signs and the other residents were opposed to the refound and were essentially holding the region hostage. If the liberation passed you and a few other ex-natives would move in and begin rebuilding.

It now appears as if Signs has suddenly changed his mind, and you won't even move into the region which you told the Security Council you would attempt to rebuild.

I feel like you successfully duped half the World Assembly.
Strong Supporter of Austrian Economics
Proud Agorist Cheerleader
Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:Ron Paul was ordained by God to lead humanity into a golden age of prosperity and space travel and you spat it back in the face of the divine

you could have listened, you had a chance

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:08 pm

Nordenwald wrote:
District XIV wrote:Signs is for the refound, and he has pools of influence. It'll be easier to refound with him in power.

I voted for this resolution on the premise that Signs and the other residents were opposed to the refound and were essentially holding the region hostage. If the liberation passed you and a few other ex-natives would move in and begin rebuilding.

It now appears as if Signs has suddenly changed his mind, and you won't even move into the region which you told the Security Council you would attempt to rebuild.

I /am/ in the region with my puppet.

We are attempting to rebuild it, like I said I would attempt to do. Applebania and I already have a constitution nearly worked out :p
Last edited by District XIV on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:36 pm

Jakker wrote:And the fact that defenders appeared to have helped him acquire delegacy is rather interesting.

Signs was a defenser. The happenings showed the region was passworded during a detag mission. Hodori's puppet endorsed him/her for the detag.
AKA Weed

Nordenwald
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordenwald » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:37 pm

District XIV wrote:
Nordenwald wrote:

I /am/ in the region with my puppet.

We are attempting to rebuild it, like I said I would attempt to do. Applebanai and I already have a constitution nearly worked out :p

Oops sorry, didn't do my research.

Please pardon the blunder.
Strong Supporter of Austrian Economics
Proud Agorist Cheerleader
Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:Ron Paul was ordained by God to lead humanity into a golden age of prosperity and space travel and you spat it back in the face of the divine

you could have listened, you had a chance

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:04 pm

• 8 hours ago: The proposal "Repeal "Liberate Panem"" was removed from the floor.

*sigh*

Ramaeus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramaeus » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:27 pm

District XIV wrote:
• 8 hours ago: The proposal "Repeal "Liberate Panem"" was removed from the floor.

*sigh*

That happens with a lot of newly passed resolutions. They're almost always illegal. :P
Just some weeb.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Ramaeus wrote:
District XIV wrote:

*sigh*

That happens with a lot of newly passed resolutions. They're almost always illegal. :P

I know :p

Ramaeus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramaeus » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:35 pm

District XIV wrote:I know :p

Anyway, congratulations. Looking forward to seeing what you can do.
Just some weeb.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Ramaeus wrote:
District XIV wrote:I know :p

Anyway, congratulations. Looking forward to seeing what you can do.

Thank you.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:27 am

I'm seriously surprised no raiders invaded yet,come on guys step up your game
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives