NATION

PASSWORD

Machiavelli Academy of Higher Excellence [OOC - Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Machiavelli Academy of Higher Excellence [OOC - Open]

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:03 am

The new OP is located here.
The new info-post is located here.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:04 am

Removed.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:23 am, edited 48 times in total.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:11 am

You know I'd be coming back.

NS Name: Nuxipal

Name: Cyra Achaemenid (Cyrus the Great)

Sexual Orientation: Bi (Outwardly Hetero)

Grade: 9th

Clubs: Monarch Club, Religious Studies Club, Student Council

Sports: Soccer

Appearance: Cyrus has light brown skin, clearly of Persian descent, with short black hair. She stands 5'5" tall and stands without a slouch as a noble of her position was expected to stand.

Personality: Ambitious to a fault, Cyrus strives for excellence in everything she does. She is also extremely competitive, but very humble upon victory. She searches for the best in others and seeks to bring that out when it helps her achieve success. Overall, Cyrus is a kind and generous person whose ambition grows with each new achievement. On a more personal level, Cyrus is a bit awkward when outside of sports, clubs, or scholastic settings.

Brief History: A short paragraph explaining how your character made it to MAHE. Keep it under six sentences. The last thing Cyrus remembers is a Messagaete horseman's spear going through her chest and watching his head fall off his shoulders a moment later as another warrior killed him. She woke up moments later in a room surrounded by books reading one titled Cyropaedia: Book 8 written by Xenophon, which was under her face. She has frequent dreams of a woman named Cassandane with whom she feels a strong connection with, but has never told anyone about these dreams lest they mock her for them. Having lived such a powerful and influential life previously Cyrus gets déjà vu frequently when doing things similar to her previous life, such as winning a soccer match(winning a battle), reading about Persia or herself as Cyrus the Great, or when watching shows or playing games which involve the Middle East.

Headcanons:Speaks Farsi, Greek, and English with a Persian Accent

429 (Do not remove. This permits me to find your applications.)

I'll make a second character some time later to give people better chance to pick from their favorites.
For Cyra: Lowered her age and made her a freshman.
Last edited by Nuxipal on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:31 am

Nuxipal wrote:You know I'd be coming back.

NS Name: Nuxipal

Name: Cyra Achaemenid (Cyrus the Great)

Sexual Orientation: Bi (Outwardly Hetero)

Grade: 9th

Clubs: Monarch Club, Religious Studies Club, Student Council

Appearance: Cyrus has light brown skin, clearly of Persian descent, with short black hair. She stands 5'5" tall and stands without a slouch as a noble of her position was expected to stand.

Personality: Ambitious to a fault, Cyrus strives for excellence in everything she does. She is also extremely competitive, but very humble upon victory. She searches for the best in others and seeks to bring that out when it helps her achieve success. Overall, Cyrus is a kind and generous person whose ambition grows with each new achievement. On a more personal level, Cyrus is a bit awkward when outside of sports, clubs, or scholastic settings.

Brief History: A short paragraph explaining how your character made it to MAHE. Keep it under six sentences. The last thing Cyrus remembers is a Messagaete horseman's spear going through her chest and watching his head fall off his shoulders a moment later as another warrior killed him. She woke up moments later in a room surrounded by books reading one titled Cyropaedia: Book 8 written by Xenophon, which was under her face. She has frequent dreams of a woman named Cassandane with whom she feels a strong connection with, but has never told anyone about these dreams lest they mock her for them. Having lived such a powerful and influential life previously Cyrus gets déjà vu frequently when doing things similar to her previous life, such as winning a soccer match(winning a battle), reading about Persia or herself as Cyrus the Great, or when watching shows or playing games which involve the Middle East.

Headcanons:Speaks Farsi, Greek, and English with a Persian Accent

429 (Do not remove. This permits me to find your applications.)

I'll make a second character some time later to give people better chance to pick from their favorites.
For Cyra: Lowered her age and made her a freshman.

Of course I knew, and welcome back.
Obviously, Accepted, though I do have to ask about that room with the books.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:43 am

I pretty much copy/pasted the last bio. Her dorm room is arranged with enough books to catch her up on what has happened since death... so lots of books. Don't need to thrust the internet onto her just yet lol.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 am

I'm back!
Last edited by Russian people of america on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Bosnian Krajina
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bosnian Krajina » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:12 pm

Name: Alexcander the Great of Macedonia

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Grade: 10th

Clubs: Student's Council,Monarch's Club,Military Strategy and Tactics Club

Sports: Javelin Throw, 100M Sprint, 200M sprint, Dicus Throw

Appearance:
They may or may not have some clothing of their life appear in their cabinet

Personality: Loves, women,wine and fight,likes his friends and military strategy along with war, dislikes bad politics and bad military strategies and hates calcuation when it comes to war

Brief History: As of coursee everyone knows that Alexander the Great died because of leukaemia and high fever. When ressurected Alexander wanted to go to an academy where he could build his skills from the start and become immortal as he always wanted he also wants to create a new macedonian empire, he decided to go to MAHE A short paragraph about your characters death and them appearing at MAHE

Headcanons: Speaks Ancient Greek,Greek,Persian,Egyptian,Israeli,Hindu,Urdu

Other Notes: He is the strongest fighter in Greece

123 (Do not remove. The code is used for quickly searching apps)

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Name: king Tutankhamon. Or Tut for short.

Sexual Orientation: Strait

Grade: 11th

Clubs: Student's Council.

Appearance: Average height, tanned skin he is musculer and has brown eyes. He also has brown hair, is generally attractive. He wears an ankh from Egypt, it is his most prized possession. He also has a plate of golden armour in the closet as a well as his kopesh sword.

Personality:He is generally laid back and easygoing. He is more attracted to girls then school. He is also goodnatured and will not become angry unless severely provoked.

[b]Brief History: Was the only heir when his father died in Egypt. He became Egypt's ruler. Though he wasn't able to rule well and his uncle gave him advice, which the child carryed out. He was silently manipulated by his uncle, who really held the power. He served like this till he was 19, when he died, by being pushed down some steps or being attacked by a hippo. He Awoke in the afterlife and started his journey. He fell asleep on his journey and when he first awoke he was stuck inside a display in a museum. He freaked out and someone rescued him, after the police questioned him where tut was he simply laughed and told him who he was. No one thought he was telling the truth until a sample of DNA was taken. He was then knocked out with sleeping gas and sent to MAHE.

[b]Headcanons: Can speak fluent Egyptian and for some reason knows English. He remembers almost none of his life .

Other Notes: A link to his Sword [url][/url]
http://art-of-swords.tumblr.com/post/19 ... f-the-most
Last edited by Russian people of america on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

New Educandi
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Educandi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:09 pm

I belive I reserved a tableCharacter?
Name: Abraham Lincoln

Sexual Orientation: pan-sexual

Grade: sophomore

Clubs: student council,

Sports: Do we have golf?

Appearance: HE stands tall, at 6'4". (I know that isn't his real height, it is his new young person height), with a rugged face, some facial hair on his chin, and he like to get his fancy clothes on. (bowtiesarecool)

Personality: He is the equivalent of a liberal, and very laid back. while he doesn't appear it, he suffers from depression. He likes to tell funny stories.

Brief History: As Lincoln watched the play, he could hear some one run up the stairs. Ignoring it, he continued to watch the play. However, on feeling something hit the back of his head, he felt himself collapse. trying to say good bye to his wife, his vision blacked out, and he faded...

Waking up in a bed, he soon came to a quick conclusion: this is a school, and therefore not heaven, but hell.
"oh boy," he thought.

Headcanons: He is a model railroader, and upon discovering tv, falls in love with the history channel.

Other Notes: If we can make our own clubs, he might try to make a model railroading club (in which no-one will join)

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL MUCKING ABOUT ON THE FORUM
Carbon based lifeforms wrote:So your idea is to reduce taxes?

That's a great idea! Why has no one else ever thought of that? You must be an exceptional genius.
Mefpan wrote:Comparing "My I.Q. is one of the highest" Donald "I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country" Trump to a fart in order to ruin his reputation is like attempting to raise the temperature of a volcano by throwing a lit match into it.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Reserve Alfred the Great.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:55 pm

Bosnian Krajina wrote:Name: Alexcander the Great of Macedonia

Clubs: Student's Council,Monarch's Club,Military Strategy and Tactics Club

Sports: Javelin Throw, 100M Sprint, 200M sprint, Dicus Throw

Appearance: They may or may not have some clothing of their life appear in their cabinet

Personality: Loves, women,wine and fight,likes his friends and military strategy along with war, dislikes bad politics and bad military strategies and hates calcuation when it comes to war

Brief History: As of coursee everyone knows that Alexander the Great died because of leukaemia and high fever. When ressurected Alexander wanted to go to an academy where he could build his skills from the start and become immortal as he always wanted he also wants to create a new macedonian empire, he decided to go to MAHE A short paragraph about your characters death and them appearing at MAHE

Headcanons: Speaks Ancient Greek,Greek,Persian,Egyptian,Israeli,Hindu,Urdu

Other Notes: He is the strongest fighter in Greece

Discus throwing, I assume you mean.
A bit more of a description instead of simply pasting a mosaic would be appreciated, especially considering the age of him in that mosaic.
Ok, so we now know his likes and dislikes, but those are not the whole personality. EDIT: Also, "Bad politics" care to explain? /EDIT "Calculation when it comes to war" excuse me, but I didn't quite catch that phrase..... what do you mean?
Making assumptions, not always the best thing to do. A bit more detail about him as he died wouldn't be of harm.
Nope. The students wake up there - no choice or anything involved. Considering he's not the Ruler of Macedonia anymore (in addition to it not even being a monarchy anymore), I have to ask: Is that something like a wish/dream, or does he actually intend on trying to make it an empire?
Neither Israeli, nor Egyptian languages exist (unless with egyptian you are referring to ancient pre-arabic egyptian). Additionally, really, him speaking Hindu and Urdu? I can see where Persian comes from, but those two..... :eyebrow:
He's a 15 year old who just returned from the dead - No, he is not.
Lunas Legion wrote:Reserve Alfred the Great.

Sure thing. But he'll be open again if you don't apply for a couple days.
Nuxipal wrote:I pretty much copy/pasted the last bio. Her dorm room is arranged with enough books to catch her up on what has happened since death... so lots of books. Don't need to thrust the internet onto her just yet lol.
Saw that, and about the books..... sure, I suppose. That's the books I mentioned being on everybody's desk. I intended for them to be on two topics: Their lives, in case they don't remember, or just want to see something, and general history of what happened after their live - with there being multiple of both types, with varying sources, authors, and times of writing, as well as language in case of multilingual characters.
Russian people of america wrote:I'm back!

Hey!
Russian people of america wrote:Name: Joan d' Ark

Sexual Orientation: Strait

Grade: 11th

Clubs: Student's Council, Military Strategy and Tactics Club

Appearance: Averages height slim and generally attractive she has long flowing dark hair an piercing blue eyes. She still has her old combat gear in her closet along with her favorite sword. I will post a pic sometime later in the RP but till then go by this.

Personality: Has taken an interest in boys, dabbled in the arts she is okay with anyone except the British. She also has an interest in music, not older music or rap or anything but other different music's like pop a and such. She occasionally can hear god but otherwise is normal. She is also stubborn and prone to anger when revealing with British.

[b]Brief History: was a poor milk maid in France during the 100 year war. She started hearing god who told her to fight for her country and she did scoring a great victory at Orleans and making her mark on history. She was captured later and the British burnt her at the stake, Henze her hatred of Britain. She awoke later at MAHE finding herself younger and changed.

[b]Headcanons: Can speak English and french, she remembers her life in detail.

Other Notes: Hmm, hears god and is taking an interest in boys, not much else except is a talented fighter

I'd appreciate a bit more for her history. Also, about hearing god - for the sake of rp neutrality I think it'd be the best to say she is convinced she hears god, regardless of whether or not that is true.
Otherwise, Accepted.
New Educandi wrote:I belive I reserved a tableCharacter?

One moment, Monsieur.... *checks a list* Ah, oui, you have a character reserved. Follow me please *leads New Educandi to Lincoln*
New Educandi wrote: Name: Abraham Lincoln

Sexual Orientation: pan-sexual

Grade: sophomore

Clubs: student council,

Sports: Do we have golf?

Appearance: HE stands tall, at 6'4". (I know that isn't his real height, it is his new young person height), with a rugged face, some facial hair on his chin, and he like to get his fancy clothes on. (bowtiesarecool)

Personality: He is the equivalent of a liberal, and very laid back. while he doesn't appear it, he suffers from depression. He likes to tell funny stories.

Brief History: As Lincoln watched the play, he could hear some one run up the stairs. Ignoring it, he continued to watch the play. However, on feeling something hit the back of his head, he felt himself collapse. trying to say good bye to his wife, his vision blacked out, and he faded...

Waking up in a bed, he soon came to a quick conclusion: this is a school, and therefore not heaven, but hell.
"oh boy," he thought.

Headcanons: He is a model railroader, and upon discovering tv, falls in love with the history channel.

Other Notes: If we can make our own clubs, he might try to make a model railroading club (in which no-one will join)

As for Clubs: You can start any club( or multiple) now, or join any existing ones (as long as it fits with how you make your character, of course), or both - though I'll repeat that a bit after the IC starts (giving people to ICly recruit members for their club) clubs without enough members will be closed down. So that means you can feel free to add a Model Railroading club to the clubs in which Lincoln is, and I'll add it to the main list - allowing people to join it.
As for sports: We are an Academy for the elite of the elite, we still are a school, but an excellent one - of course we have golf.
Your history and personality are a bit short, but mkay. I'll accept once you reply to me about the club(s).
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Educandi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Educandi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Very well then! Abe asks me to tell you he would like to make the Model Railroading club.

That's a great idea! Why has no one else ever thought of that? You must be an exceptional genius.
Mefpan wrote:Comparing "My I.Q. is one of the highest" Donald "I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country" Trump to a fart in order to ruin his reputation is like attempting to raise the temperature of a volcano by throwing a lit match into it.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 pm

New Educandi wrote:Very well then! Abe asks me to tell you he would like to make the Model Railroading club.

So Student's Council and Model Railroading Club?

New Educandi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Educandi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:18 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:
New Educandi wrote:Very well then! Abe asks me to tell you he would like to make the Model Railroading club.

So Student's Council and Model Railroading Club?

yes.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:22 pm

New Educandi wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:So Student's Council and Model Railroading Club?

yes.

Accepted.

New Educandi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Educandi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:23 pm

New Educandi wrote:yes.

Accepted.

:)

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:40 pm

I'm coming, for sure.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Gvozdevsk
Minister

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gvozdevsk » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:44 pm

I don't think I'll be back this time, but if I do it will be with a different character, one who's not still alive.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Gvozdevsk wrote:I don't think I'll be back this time, but if I do it will be with a different character, one who's not still alive.

So I'll be removing your reservation of Tymoshenko, right?
Rupudska wrote:I'm coming, for sure.

Welcome back.

New Educandi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Educandi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:41 pm

A question, then, that I forgot to ask on the last one-- what is the policy of swearing? I have been in some RPs where the OP freaks out at the lightest "swear", i.e. "crap"

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:52 pm

New Educandi wrote:A question, then, that I forgot to ask on the last one-- what is the policy of swearing? I have been in some RPs where the OP freaks out at the lightest "swear", i.e. "crap"

As with general NS-rules.

New Educandi
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Educandi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:53 pm

New Educandi wrote:A question, then, that I forgot to ask on the last one-- what is the policy of swearing? I have been in some RPs where the OP freaks out at the lightest "swear", i.e. "crap"

As with general NS-rules.

Okay then.

EDIT: also, I brought this RP to my region-mates, so we might have new recruits.
Last edited by New Educandi on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mexican Liberation
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Mexican Liberation » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Name: Yekaterina Alexeevna, though she strongly prefers her other name, Catherine

Clubs: Monarch's Club
Student's Council
Founder and President of the Russian Club

Sports: Riding, Archery, Cheerleading Squad

Appearance:

Personality: All in all, she's a pretty compassionate and kindhearted person, that is, until she gets angered, then be ready to suffer tremendously. She is a young woman of modest means, and seems to be growing more and more devoted to her intellectual studies with each passing day. Despite her sometimes sarcastic, and cynical nature, it is fairly obvious that she is very protective and compassionate for human life, order, and tolerance of others, and beneath her negative shell, she is quite timid and naïve above everything else, and only now is she beginning to grow out of that shell and spread her wings.

Brief History: Catherine the Great was a woman of many successes and virtues, showing her dominant position even in her later years. Everything was not alright however, as she had been in declining health, partly because of how furious she was with a certain Swedish cousin of hers for refusing to take the royal hand of marriage from one of her granddaughters. Apparently, she had gotten over it, but the level of stress on her as seen by her servants showed otherwise. Early one morning, she was at the usual chore of going to the toilet when she had suffered a stroke, collapsed into a coma, and died the next day.

In her dying moments, there was a faint light, a loud thud, and then the faint light had now come to overtake her entirely. Yekaterina awoke to find herself in her dorm, most likely having dozed off while studying, and came to the realization that she was now late for class. Hurriedly, she packed her items and ran off, hoping that she'll soon forget about that weird dream she just had.

Headcanons: She has a keen interest in sports and academics (mostly the latter), and doesn't seem to have a social life outside of the two, nor intends to, but her class/teammates beg to differ. In addition to English, she also speaks Russian fluently, sometimes with a bit of an accent in both, as well as conversational German and semi-conversational French. On occasion, she will have sudden flashbacks and visions from her previous life as the great Tsarina, but are so brief and cryptic that she often ends up getting more confused than alarmed.

Other Notes: She is an intellectual and favors intellectual pursuits of the mind, or a sophisticated sense of leisure, but she is prone to falling off her own standards to simply enjoy herself as a regular girl; she's classy, not snobbish. She's quite analytical as well, oftentimes her appearance misguides people of her actual intelligence. She also owns an old 18th century sword and dress that she remembers nothing about

Last edited by Mexican Liberation on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Libertarian Socialism

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Before I make my app, I want to reserve Adolf Hitler before anyone else gets him.

Damien Vesper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Damien Vesper » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Name: Adolf Hitler
Clubs: Military Strategy and Tactics Club, Revolutionary Students Congress, Student's Council, Artillery and Rocketry Club
Sports: (Do we have Chess?) If not, fencing
Appearance: Hitler is the average height and weight of a fourteen year old. He has green eyes and dark black hair. When not in his uniform, Hitler wears his suit and light brown jacket. He refuses to wear the red armband with the swastika on it until he remembers what its for.
Personality: Hitler doesm't like jews or homosexuals. He holds his views very close to heart. He believes his way this the right way. He is willing to negotiate if it benefits him.
Breif History: Adolf Hitler was told Allied Forces would be hear soon. He had already killed his wife. Now time for him. Hitler took the pills and blacked out.
Hitler got up and ready for the day. He gathered his items and went to where he needed to go.
Headcanons: Hitler speaks with a german accent. He is still a remarkable speaker. Hitler only remembers bits of his life.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse