NATION

PASSWORD

[OPEN] Star Wars - After the Fall (OOC/Sign-ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Alotopia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

[OPEN] Star Wars - After the Fall (OOC/Sign-ups)

Postby Alotopia » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Star Wars - After the Fall (OOC)

IC: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=293416

This Role-play is where you can control a faction and lead it to glory… or utter defeat…

Backstory (sort of/not really… Just basic info):

After the defeat of Emperor Palpatine over Endor, the once great Moffs and Admirals of the Empire soon became warlords all vying for power. With Fleets numbering in the hundreds, every powerful person in the galaxy is now making alliances and Empires or Republics, fighting wars of conquest, or just building up a power base…

Rules:
No godmodding
No cheating
No metagaming
No direct targeting of other player's characters (like going out of your way to attack someone)
(I will review each rule break on an individual basis)

You can have as many characters as you want, but you can only have 1 faction.
Make your posts thought out, don't use just one or two sentences... give others something to go off of.
Have good grammar, that way others can understand you...
Also, if you believe i have godmodded... Let me know, i will try and fix the problem. I may be OP but Im not perfect… :)

OP = Alotopia
CO-OP = Kassaran; He has full authority to make rulings on rule breaks, accept or deny apps, and other CO-OP things… He can be overridden by me (Alotopia) but that is extremely unlikely.

Use the following format to make your faction (Now in nifty code!):

When asked for Planets/locations use these maps to figure out where you would like to be: (9 planets is the maximum starting number)
http://wrvh.home.xs4all.nl/galaxymap/images/modi.jpg or http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SULXWciuoM8/TTM8yox0oSI/AAAAAAAAAYI/1boX5xn2Cxw/s1600/star-wars-galaxy-map.jpg

Code: Select all
[img]http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy64/ImmortalUndeath/Nexus/Template/GenInfoESTemplate_zps39059c2e.png[/img]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Type of Faction:[/b] (Government, pirates etc…)

[b]Faction Leader:[/b] (Whoever runs your faction)

[b]Active Characters:[/b] (Who will you 'actively' play as)

[b]Other Notable Figures:[/b] (Named Character that occasionally come along - optional)

[b]Goals:[/b] (Any specific goals your faction might have, things they want to accomplish, or their purpose for existing, if any.)

[b]Beliefs:[/b]  (Any religious or unordinary beliefs your faction has as a group. This could be such as a religion they've invented, an honor system, or a certain method they punish criminals.)

[img]http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy64/ImmortalUndeath/Nexus/Template/AssetsTemplateES_zpscf5e147c.png[/img]

[b]Capital Planet:[/b]

[b]Planets/locations under your faction:[/b]

[b]Weaponry:[/b]

[b]Armor and Uniform:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b] (Anything else your faction has under it's control, such as trade routes, industries or food production.)

[b]Numbers:[/b] (BE REASONABLE - Do some research! I love canon!)

[img]http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy64/ImmortalUndeath/Nexus/Template/HistoryTemplateES_zps8ee6740c.png[/img]

(Your history goes here.)

Example (I will be RPing as this):

Name: Corellia Sector Imperial Remnant

Type of Faction: Imperial Remnant

Faction Leader: (Lord/Moff) Aborrak Rathon

Active Characters: Aborak Rathon, Admiral Czer, Admiral Tolfin, Captain Laher

Other Notable Figures: General Chang, Admiral Loki

Goals: Their goals are simple: control as much territory as possible, while not getting attention. Aborrak Rathon also strives for a better galaxy in public, but is actually trying to advance himself.

Beliefs: (Any religious or unordinary beliefs your faction has as a group. This could be such as a religion they've invented, an honor system…) The imperial troops are fiercely loyal to Lord Rathon.

Capital Planet: Corellia

Planets/locations under your faction: Corellia, New Plympto, Nubia, Jumus, Froz, Talfaglio, Sacorria, Duro, Rendili, Balmorra, Neimoidia, Kuat
(use this to choose: http://wrvh.home.xs4all.nl/galaxymap/images/modi.jpg or http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SULXWciuoM8/TTM8yox0oSI/AAAAAAAAAYI/1boX5xn2Cxw/s1600/star-wars-galaxy-map.jpg ) (8 Planets MAX at the beginning)

Spaceships Available for Use: 300 Ships (1 Fleet Max), divided up into 3 Battle Groups (100 ships a piece): Prohechanho de Uhl Falsa Imperieshro (Protectors of the True Emperor in Old Corellian), Uhl Imperieshro ai Cilti (The Emperor's Shield), Defenti de Uhl Imperio (Defender of the Empire).

Generally the groups look like this: It contains 63 Imperial-II Star Destroyers. 27 Tector-I class Star Destroyers are also included in the fleet. The Tector class is a heavily armored variant of the Imperial-II. 9 (or 10 minus the SSD) Acclamator-I Class Assault Ships are for the transportation of Imperial Military Troops and their vehicles. 1 Super Star Destroyer - Executor Class… This massive dreadnaught was left by the Empire after construction ceased. The ship was being built over Corellia, but instead of scraping it, Rathon personally financed the project and it was recently finished. (Located in the Prohechanho de Uhl Falsa Imperieshro group)

Armor and Uniform: Common Stormtrooper Armor, standard Imperial Officer Uniform, but it is not uncommon to have Scout troopers with their armor as well as some commando units with their armor.

Other: (Anything else your faction has under it's control, such as trade routes, industries or food production.) Controls the crossing of the Corellian Trade Spine and the Corellian Run hyperspace lanes, massive shipyards over Corellia on par with Kuat; food production on Sacorria and Corellia; Ore, starship parts, and astromech droids from Nubia

Numbers: (BE REASONABLE - Do some research! I love canon!) Approx. 30? Billion civilians

Born into a wealthy family on Corellia, Aborak Rathon had everything he could ever want, but instead he joined the Republic Navy. When he joined the Navy, it was before the Clone Wars, before the Emperor, before Order 66, before everything; And it was some of the best years of his life… But that all changed when the Separatists attacked…

Aborak Rathon was a Captain of an Acclamator-I in the fleet that saved the Jedi from certain destruction on Geonosis. His Acclamator was one of the first to land on the planet and begin unloading the new clone troopers. He served the Republic faithfully throughout the war, and ended the war as the Governor of Corellia the the surrounding planets. When Order 66 was transmitted he followed the orders faithfully and prevented any Jedi from escaping Corellia… During the Empire's rule, he was promoted to Moff of the Corellia Sector and ruled kindly and justly. There weren't widespread revolts as in other Sectors, and his people loved him. He did his best to protect the Sector from the Emperor's advances and was able to do so until the Empire fell…

He currently lives on Corellia. He is friends with all the government officials and doesn't fight with them.

You don't have to have a faction if you don't want one! You can be a individual person with a personal space ship if you want!
Name-
Species-
Gender-
Age-
Faction- (if applicable)
Occupation-
Assets- (Starship, Name of starship and fill out Starship form)
Personal Gear-
Armor/Uniform-
Is he good or bad?
Can he use the force?

This is for a minor subordinate to your major character.
Name-
Species-
Gender-
Age-
Command Position-
Important Assets- (As in his flagship or personal starship)
Armor/Uniform-
Gear-

Ship Name-
Ship Type-
Ship Purpose-
Ship Armament-
Ship Crew numbers-
Ship Equipment/cargo-

Also, try and include a little backstory (2 paragraphs please)... i like to read them...

Try and have fun!!

Current Factions (including mine from above)…

Name: The Rishi Central Imperial Axis

Type of Faction: Galactic Empire

Faction Leader: Grand Moff Tulos Jaan

Active Characters: Grand Moff Tulos Jaan

Other Notable Figures: Moff Yalen Vizier; Moff Sebrak Guul; Admiral Kil Vuqeri

Goals: In addition to the reconstruction of the Galactic Empire, the Grand Moff has plans to join the Empire with the Corellian Imperial Remnant faction to once again bring about an era of order and prosperity to the galaxy and to eventually retake Coruscant and seat the Emperor on the Throne.

Beliefs: The Emperor is a divine being who cannot die and to speak against him in any form or to declare his actions unwise in any way is heresy and punishable by death.

Capital Planet: Rishi

Planets/locations under your faction: 19 (so far)

Weaponry: Standard Imperial Assault Gear, they use most Imperial Gear form [5 BBY] to [5 ABY].

Armor and Uniform: Nothing really different except for some slight modifications having to deal with increasing the power supply of individual suits and the reinforcing of the plastic armor with tungsten and carbon nanotubes. Well, many of the senior officers and soldiers do bear the symbol Valkyrie on everything to identify themselves as remaining members of the GRN's Blazing Valkyrie Battle Group which was later turned into the 90th Planetary Assault Fleet by order of the Emperor.

Other: They have taken command of several Ords along the outer rim and have seized control of two shipyards of well known reputation. They export several high end military grade freighters to outer rim merchants and often police systems looking to cut back on smuggling and piracy. They have gained a good reputation surprisingly enough, holding back on the general Imperial arrogance and becoming more careful as to how they interact with locals in each system, however they have begun a personal war against the Hutt Cartel operating in their Sector and are vicious in doling out punishment through force.

Numbers: The 90th was a full fleet, but recent modifications and further tampering have left it short on precious resources like weapon replacements. This has resulted in more losses in recent years, however, the shipyards they recently acquired are beginning to build several newly developed Star Destroyers to make up for the numbers falling. In total, there are about 3,000,000 Imperials in the fleet including pilots, gunners, officers, and enlisted. Below are listed the fleet vessels and their approximate numbers per battlegroup assigned in the Rishi Sector.

1st Imperial Guardian Fleet: Kowak
-1 Interdictor Class Star Destroyer
-4 Imperial I Class Star Destroyer
-2 Imperial II Class Star Destroyer
-3 Secutor Class [Modified] Star Destroyer
-8 Enforcer Class Star Cruiser

2nd Imperial Guardian Fleet: Rishi

3rd Imperial Guardian Fleet: Rothana

4th Imperial Guardian Fleet: Hypori

5th Imperial Guardian Fleet: Roon

Molavar Main Imperial Battlegroup
-2 Imperial I Class Star Destroyer
-1 Secutor Class [Modified] Star Destroyer
-4 Enforcer Class Star Cruiser

Ukio Main Imperial Battlegroup

Excarga Main Imperial Battlegroup

Pzob Main Imperial Battlegroup

Total Listed Warfare Assets Number:
-56 Enforcer Class Star Cruiser
-28 Imperial I Class Star Destroyer
-10 Imperial II Class Star Destroyer
-5 Interdictor Class Star Destroyer
-19 Secutor Class Star Destroyer

Name: Tapani Sector Imperial Remnant

Type of Faction: Imperial Remnant

Faction Leader: Grand Moff Jerick Ameralus

Active Characters: Jerick Ameralus, Captain Yoann Nadir, and Admiral Karl Nadir

Other Notable Figures: You shall see.

Goals: Survive and reform into a new order

Beliefs: Many of the soldiers are loyal to Admiral Nadir, who in turn is loyal to Jerick. So because of this Nadir is one of Jerick's most trusted confidants.

Capital Planet: Fondor

Planets/locations under your faction: Fondor, Thyferra, Ghorman, Giju, Abregado-Rae, Yag’Dhul, Vandelhelm, and Sullust

Weaponry: For now standard Imperial military equipment.

Armor and Uniform: Primarily the same as the defunct Empire’s.

Other: A majority of the Rimma Trade route, a major intersection on the Corellian trade route, several shipyards, and Thyferra which produces a majority of the galaxy’s Bacta.

Numbers: 30.7 Billion sentient beings of various races

Born to a wealthy shareholder of the Fondor Shipyards, Jerick grew up aspiring to greatness. Believing that he would be an excellent dignitary or politician Jerick went to his father to get his consent. However, Jerick’s father had other plans. Shortly after the Emperor Palpatine took power, Jerick was sent to the Imperial academy. While not truly happy Jerick excelled and became the youngest Moff at the age of 23.

Soon after, the Empire collapsed on account of the Imperial figurehead being killed. Jerick returned to his native Fondor and took command from the local Moff. Promoting himself to a Grand Moff Jerick garnered the aid of the nearby planets and quickly took control of several neighboring planets. With much to lose and everything to gain Jerick is ready to make his move.

(Image)

Name:Pentastar Alignment
(Image)
Type of Faction:Imperial Splinter Faction

Faction Leader:Grand Moff Ardus Kaine
(Image)
Active Characters:Ardus Kaine

Other Notable Figures:Octavian Grant,Gregor Raquoran,Jerec

Goals:Expand the reaches of the Pentastar Alignment, and also protect the major assets of the Pentastar Alignment
Beliefs:

(Image)

Home Planet:Entralla

Planets/locations under your faction:Bastion,Entralla,Muunilist,Valc,Cantras
Gola,Kalee,Capza
(Just For Reference)
Weaponry: The Pentastar Alignment uses standard Imperial Equipment but also uses some old Equipment from the Clone Wars

Spaceships Available for Use:Total 300 Ships
Ardus Kain's Fleet-300
Capital Ship: Ardus Kain's Executor Class Super Star Destroyer "Reaper
Ships:
20 Praetor II Class Battlecruisers
40 Imperial II Star Destroyers
50 Imperial I Star Destroyers
50 Victory II Star Destroyers
60 Victory I Star Destroyers
70 Enforcer Class picket cruiser
9 Interdictor Class Star Destroyers

Armor and Uniform:Uses standard Stormtrooper and Imperial Uniforms but also uses different armor for some special units like for this Example which shows at the back different armor being worn by operatives of the Great InQuestors of Judgment
(Image)

Other:Velcar Free Commerce Zone,Braxant Run,Great InQuestors of Judgment,Dynamic Automata,PowerOn Conglomeration,Galentro Heavy Works,Guild of Interstellar Merchants,InterGalactic Banking Clan

Numbers:Over 9 Billion Sentinet Beings including the Muuns, Kaleesh, Humans and many more in The Pentastar Alignment

(Image)

Ardus Kaine was an Imperial Moff and the successor of Wilhuff Tarkin as Grand Moff of Oversector Outer. His flagship was the Reaper. Following the Battle of Endor, Kaine formed the Pentastar Alignment.
(More at this Link:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ardus_Kaine)
Last edited by Alotopia on Fri May 30, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Alotopia is a Space Empire. So I will role play as such. The Empire of Alotopia contains 114 planets. Lord Avos Jarquen is the World Assembly observer, as he cannot vote on legislation. We are not a member of the WA.
Role-Play: I love Star Wars & Game of Thrones! So if you got a RP with those going on, hit me up. Also, winter has come and its gonna be a long one.
Pantorrum wrote:I truly do think you a great RPer and hope we RP together again sometime.

Pro: Ronald Reagan, Israel, Conservatism, Religious Freedom, States Rights, Small Government, Military, Donald Trump
Against: Abortion, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Big Government, No taxes on Churchs, Universal Healthcare, Partisanship, Congress

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:13 am

Reserved
Alotopia is a Space Empire. So I will role play as such. The Empire of Alotopia contains 114 planets. Lord Avos Jarquen is the World Assembly observer, as he cannot vote on legislation. We are not a member of the WA.
Role-Play: I love Star Wars & Game of Thrones! So if you got a RP with those going on, hit me up. Also, winter has come and its gonna be a long one.
Pantorrum wrote:I truly do think you a great RPer and hope we RP together again sometime.

Pro: Ronald Reagan, Israel, Conservatism, Religious Freedom, States Rights, Small Government, Military, Donald Trump
Against: Abortion, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Big Government, No taxes on Churchs, Universal Healthcare, Partisanship, Congress

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Bump

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Is a Chiss Empire be possible.
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Prusslandia wrote:Is a Chiss Empire be possible.

Yep! The chiss are cool!

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Imperial 90th Planetary Assault Fleet

Postby Kassaran » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:49 am

Name: The Imperial Navy 90th Planetary Assault Fleet

Type of Faction: Imperial Remnants

Faction Leader: Moff Tulos Jaan

Active Characters: Moff Tulos Jaan; Admiral Yalen Vizier

Other Notable Figures: Chiss Commander Lisoeth V'Rak

Goals: Having finally returned from a galactic scouting mission and nearly ten years in hyperspace, he simply wishes to retake an old world along the outer rim. However, he does have plans to try and regain power over the Imperial Bloc he does inhabit and rebuild the Empire from the ground up if he can.

Beliefs: The Emperor is god and never died. They believe the emperor still lives and will come out of hiding once a suitable empire has been built up. Besides that, they are hard-cut Imperial Navy folks, think Grand Moff Tarkin, except not.

Home Planet: Corellia, it is the Moff's homeworld, but not his target, he never wishes to see the planet again given his last encounter with Imperials from that sector.

Planets/locations under your faction: The Rishi Sector
It includes 9 Planets (Named); 3 Planets (Unnamed); 6 Planetoids (Unnamed); 1 Asteroid Mining Facility (Named)

Weaponry: Standard Imperial gear, anything from [5-BBY] to [5-ABY]

Armor and Uniform: Nothing really different except for some slight modifications having to deal with increasing the power supply of individual suits and the reinforcing of the plastic armor with tungsten and carbon nanotubes. Well, many of the senior officers and soldiers do bear the symbol Valkyrie on everything to identify themselves as remaining members of the GRN's Blazing Valkyrie Battle Group which was later turned into the 90th Planetary Assault Fleet by order of the Emperor.

Other: They have taken command of several Ords along the outer rim and have seized control of two shipyards not of high reputation so as not to disrupt the economy too much. They export several high end military grade freighters to outer rim merchants and often police systems looking to cut back on smuggling and piracy. They have gained a good reputation surprisingly enough, holding back on the general Imperial arrogance and becoming more careful as to how they interact with locals in each system, however they have begun a personal war against the Hutt Cartel operating in their Sector and are vicious in doling out punishment through force.

Numbers: The 90th was a full fleet, but recent modifications and further tampering have left it short on precious resources like weapon replacements. This has resulted in more losses in recent years, however, the shipyards they recently acquired are beginning to build several newly developed Star Destroyers to make up for the numbers falling. In total, there are about 180,000 Imperials in the fleet. This includes the 45,000 Imperial pilots; 20,000 Imperial Maintenance Engineers; 10,000 Imperial Shocktroopers; 50,000 Imperial Stormtroopers; 5,000 Imperial Intelligence and R&D Officers; 10,000 General Purpose Personnel; 30,000 Imperial Specialists (gunners, reactor core engineers, etc.); 5,000 DC Personnel; & 5,000 Assorted Crew and Combat Officers.

We have a total of:
9 Vindicator Class Heavy Cruisers
18 Imperial II Class Star Destroyers
39 Imperial Class Star Destroyers
4 Interdictor Class Star Destroyers
11 Tector Class Star Destroyers
4,096 TIE Fighters
843 TIE Bombers
200 TIE Interceptors

Hmm, I think I've put in quite a bit already, and you already know most of the story from the Clone Wars RP we did a while ago.

Vessel Name: "The Corusca Runner"

Vessel Type: B-7 Light Freighter (Modified*)

Vessel Class: Light Transport Freighter

Vessel Purpose: Fast-moving Personal Transport

Vessel Armament:
5 Light Dual Turbolaser Batteries
1 Proton Torpedo Tube

Vessel Crew Complement: 1 Pilot-Gunner; 3 Passengers; 1 R-2 Astromech Droid

Vessel Equipment/Cargo: Class 1.38 Hyperdrive; Stealth Shielding; Reactive Armor Plating; Heavy Fore and Aft Shields
Last edited by Kassaran on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:35 am

Vessel Name: "The Corusca Runner"

Vessel Type: B-7 Light Freighter (Modified*)

Vessel Class: Light Transport Freighter

Vessel Purpose: Fast-moving Personal Transport

Vessel Armament:
5 Light Dual Turbolaser Batteries
1 Proton Torpedo Tube

Vessel Crew Complement: 1 Pilot-Gunner; 3 Passengers; 1 R-2 Astromech Droid

Vessel Equipment/Cargo: Class 1.38 Hyperdrive; Stealth Shielding; Reactive Armor Plating; Heavy Fore and Aft Shields
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:52 am

Kassaran wrote:(Image)

Name: The Imperial Navy 90th Planetary Assault Fleet

Type of Faction: Imperial Remnants

Faction Leader: Moff Tulos Jaan

Active Characters: Moff Tulos Jaan; Admiral Yalen Vizier

Other Notable Figures: Chiss Commander Lisoeth V'Rak

Goals: Having finally returned from a galactic scouting mission and nearly ten years in hyperspace, he simply wishes to retake an old world along the outer rim. However, he does have plans to try and regain power over the Imperial Bloc he does inhabit and rebuild the Empire from the ground up if he can.

Beliefs: The Emperor is god and never died. They believe the emperor still lives and will come out of hiding once a suitable empire has been built up. Besides that, they are hard-cut Imperial Navy folks, think Grand Moff Tarkin, except not.

(Image)

Home Planet: Corellia, it is the Moff's homeworld, but not his target, he never wishes to see the planet again given his last encounter with Imperials from that sector.

Planets/locations under your faction: 19

Weaponry: Standard Imperial gear, anything from [5-BBY] to [5-ABY]

Other: They have taken command of several Ords along the outer rim and have seized control of two shipyards not of high reputation so as not to disrupt the economy too much. They export several high end military grade freighters to outer rim merchants and often police systems looking to cut back on smuggling and piracy. They have gained a good reputation surprisingly enough, holding back on the general Imperial arrogance and becoming more careful as to how they interact with locals in each system, however they have begun a personal war against the Hutt Cartel operating in their Sector and are vicious in doling out punishment through force.

Numbers: The 90th was a full fleet, but recent modifications and further tampering have left it short on precious resources like weapon replacements. This has resulted in more losses in recent years, however, the shipyards they recently acquired are beginning to build several newly developed Star Destroyers to make up for the numbers falling. In total, there are about 180,000 Imperials in the fleet. This includes the 45,000 Imperial pilots; 20,000 Imperial Maintenance Engineers; 10,000 Imperial Shocktroopers; 50,000 Imperial Stormtroopers; 5,000 Imperial Intelligence and R&D Officers; 10,000 General Purpose Personnel; 30,000 Imperial Specialists (gunners, reactor core engineers, etc.); 5,000 DC Personnel; & 5,000 Assorted Crew and Combat Officers.

We have a total of:
9 Vindicator Class Heavy Cruisers
18 Imperial II Class Star Destroyers
39 Imperial Class Star Destroyers
4 Interdictor Class Star Destroyers
11 Tector Class Star Destroyers
4,096 TIE Fighters
843 TIE Bombers
200 TIE Interceptors

(Image)

Hmm, I think I've put in quite a bit already, and you already know most of the story from the Clone Wars RP we did a while ago.

Very much accepted!!! Great App!
Last edited by Alotopia on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:36 am

IC is now up!!! I will post later as i am at school, but feel free to post there now!

Evbrus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Evbrus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:59 am

Duh Herrow, Remember me yeah. Making an APP.

Communism is Love, Communism is Life

"Bombs do not choose. They will hit everything.
-Nikita Khrushchev

Member of The Communist Pact

Evbrus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Evbrus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:45 pm

Can I be Ardus Kaine?

-Nikita Khrushchev

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Evbrus wrote:Can I be Ardus Kaine?

Being that Kaine is the successor to Tarkin, I would say ok but you can only control 8 planets at the start. And the maximum number of ship you can have at the beginning is 300 so as long as you stay within those requirements… go for it!

Evbrus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Evbrus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Alotopia wrote:
Evbrus wrote:Can I be Ardus Kaine?

Being that Kaine is the successor to Tarkin, I would say ok but you can only control 8 planets at the start. And the maximum number of ship you can have at the beginning is 300 so as long as you stay within those requirements… go for it!

Ok thanks, I can see it now the establishment of the Pentastar Alignment

-Nikita Khrushchev

Evbrus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Evbrus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:03 pm

I just noticed that Czer is their he was able to survive this long I'm impressed.

-Nikita Khrushchev

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 pm

Evbrus wrote:I just noticed that Czer is their he was able to survive this long I'm impressed.

Hahaha yep! He is a beast.

Seriously tho, he is just a general name I use in like all of my RPs. He is just fun!

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Alotopia wrote:
Evbrus wrote:I just noticed that Czer is their he was able to survive this long I'm impressed.

Seriously tho, he is just a general name I use in like all of my RPs. He is just fun!

Jaan I already had being put as returning later on after the GCW Era...

bloody hell, mate.

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Alotopia wrote:

Jaan I already had being put as returning later on after the GCW Era...

That should be fun!

Hey, could I get you to pick your planets that you control? That way we don't have 2 people controlling tatooine.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:21 pm

Alotopia wrote:
Kassaran wrote:Jaan I already had being put as returning later on after the GCW Era...

That should be fun!

Hey, could I get you to pick your planets that you control? That way we don't have 2 people controlling tatooine.

Mine probably won't be entirely Canon...

bloody hell, mate.

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Alotopia wrote:
That should be fun!

That's fine as long as they are sort of close together in the galaxy. Just have a couple that are canon, and base the other ones around it or something.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Alotopia wrote:
Kassaran wrote:

That's fine as long as they are sort of close together in the galaxy. Just have a couple that are canon, and base the other ones around it or something.

Yup, just what I was thinking of doing.

bloody hell, mate.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Hey, umm, Alo, I think you may want to kiss me for this next part, but please refrain from doings so (my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate it), but yeah, anyways, here you go!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SULXWciuoM8/TTM8yox0oSI/AAAAAAAAAYI/1boX5xn2Cxw/s1600/star-wars-galaxy-map.jpg

bloody hell, mate.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:52 pm

On the note of the star map, I claim the Rishi Prime Sector (x:T-S y:15-16).

bloody hell, mate.

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:59 pm

Kassaran wrote:Hey, umm, Alo, I think you may want to kiss me for this next part, but please refrain from doings so (my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate it), but yeah, anyways, here you go!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SULXWciuoM8/TTM8yox0oSI/AAAAAAAAAYI/1boX5xn2Cxw/s1600/star-wars-galaxy-map.jpg

Wow... much good map, many uses, wow... haha I will put it with the other one. :)

And it's fine if you have the Rishi area.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Roughly what year is this in?
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Roughly what year is this in?

Well a rough estimate would be between 5 ABY and 10 ABY. Right after Palpatines "death?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse