NATION

PASSWORD

The UNIS Regional Times

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

The UNIS Regional Times

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Image The UNIS Regional Times

Volume I, Issue I, UNIS, April 18, 2014, 1 NS Dollar

Dear Reader,
Thank You for buying a copy of The UNIS Regional Times Issue I. We are fairly new newspaper. We are the official regional newspaper of the region United Nations In Solidarity. We will report and bring you the top stories on crises, sport news, scientific breakthroughs, economical news, and regional news. We have a diligent group of professional journalists, editors, staff writers, and other regular everyday staff members all around the globe, reporting about major events. We hope that you would enjoy our top stories, and will subscribe to our newspaper.
Sincerely,
All the staff working at The UNIS Regional Times
Last edited by Republic of Vietnam on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:09 pm

Qubec has Surrendered to Ravenforce!
by Khanh Hoang, April 18,2014

Qubec- During the past few weeks, we have saw a war that was increasing in tension in Qubec. Now it was over. Today, at 12:07 AM, Qubec has given its official surrender.
Queen Elsa of Qubec said the following things.
We The Grand Kingdom of Qubec by order of The Queens Royal Council and by Her Majesty Queen Elsa of Qubec herby surrender. All military operation by Qubec will be suspended. All government functions shall be turned over to RavenForce.

She also said
We official declare defeat in this war. This defeat has cause great shame to the royal family and the Qubec armed forces. The Grand Kingdom of Qubec is herby under the complete control of RavenForce in all matters. May God have mercy on out once great nation.

At 12:14 AM, people heard shots fired in the Royal Palace. When, people ran in to see what had happen, they saw the bodies of The Royal Family, all dead. Only one person remained. Prince Tyler just sat outside, waiting to be arrested. We talked to a civilian in Qubec, who lived near the Royal Palace, asked if his name could be kept hidden.

"I was very surprised when I heard the official surrender on TV. We were still fighting the war, and had a chance to win it." he later said. "I quickly told my wife to pack her stuff because we need to leave. We do not want our family living under Ravenforce control. After about 5 minutes after the surrender order, we were ready to leave. We got into the car, carrying only our praised possession. It was then when I heard the gunshots."

A Qubecian Street after the long war

At 12:25 AM, was when people found out that members of the Qubecian Armed Forces committed suicide. One woman who lived by an army base described what she saw.
"The soldiers on duty putted a gun to their head and pulled the triggers. When I heard the shots, I thought the Ravenforce soldiers were shooting. I then looked out of the window and saw a Qubecian pilot crashed his airplane on the ground on purpose. It was then I realized that the soldiers were committing suicide."

Some people thinks the war is over. Some think it is not. Is it truly over? We don't know that for certain, but we can certain about one thing. There will be more to this.
Last edited by Republic of Vietnam on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Qubec's Nuclear War
By Khanh Hoang, April 18,2014

Qubec- During the war between Qubec and Ravenforce, which has lasted for three years, there have been many close calls. Now the war has come to full blows. On April 13, 2014 at 12:57 PM, the Qubec Royal Council issued their official exterminations order.

EXTERMINATION ORDER
ORDER OF THE EXTERMINATION OF RAVEN FORCE SOLDIERS

By order of Her Majesty Queen Elsa of Qubec and The Royal Council we order the extermination of Raven Force forces. All soldiers and other employees found in Qubec shall not be arrested. They shall be executed on sight. This include soldiers, commanders, generals, and other staff of Raven Force. All soldier belonging to Raven Force and to be executed immediately. All employees of Raven Force that are in public, privet, and military hospitals and other medical centers are to be executed immediately. Failure to execute these vermin will result in imprisonment. This is by order of Her Majesty Queen Elsa of Qubec and The Royal Council. This order will be in place until further notice.

The Official Extermination Order

That was the beginning of the of the brutal part of the war. On the next day, to get Ravenforce out of Qubec, the Queen fired 5 nuclear missiles at the capital of all enemy nations involved, 50 Bunker Blasting missiles at the capital of all enemy nations involved, and finally, 15 Non nuclear missiles at major cities in all enemy nations involved. She also gave an ultimatum.
Disarm your missiles and remove your troops from Qubec and we will disarm all of out missiles.

The Ravenforce Coalition refused. The first nation to feel the pain was Exantos. The City of the Sword in Exantos was hit by at least 1 nuclear missile. It was estimated that at least 1.55 million Exantonian civilians died from the hit. The number for the people who died in the nuclear radiation was unknown. It was estimated at least 200,000 Exantonian Civilians will die from Radiation poisoning.
The nuclear explosion that hit sub-district 3B

After the surrender of Qubec this morning, King Xerxes of Numerio order the launching of all the active nuclear missiles and WMDs to target Congreveopia and Exantos. It was estimated 300 Nuclear missiles were launched. In Congreveopia, after the strike, only small towns and the spaceport remained. Congrveopia is an irradiated wasteland after the strike. Roskian officials estimates that at least 45.6 million people. Meanwhile in the Palace, Prince Tyler was missing. Some witness reported that they saw him fled into a forest with his most praised possessions. The remaining Qubec government released the casualty tolls of Qubecian citizen after the surrender.

Number of civilian deaths: 5,896
Number of civilian injures: 500,896
Number of Soldiers Death: 3,000,000
Number of Soldiers Injures: 524,245
Number of Government Officials Death: 12
Number of Government Officials Injures: 1

Official casualty toll of Qubec

It was hard to believe what a short war could do to great and giant nations. The war isn't over yet. It could be just beginning.
Last edited by Republic of Vietnam on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Zatakian military Pulls out of Hatay

by: Jeromiya Markenotali, April 18,2014

Zatak- Major news from the Zatakian government as Minister of Defense and council member Rodrigo Bornio announced that the Zatakian military plans to withdraw all troops from the Islamic state of Hatay, a country that has been in ruins for years. Since 1991 Zatakian troops have been stationed there in an attempt to keep peace, but had little success on that part.

A Zatakian solider standing guard in 2004

As the casualty rate reaches 600, the Zatakian government has decided to start to withdraw all land and air forces from Hatay. Only the Zatakian Navy will remain in Hatay for up to 16 more months to deal with an increase of illegal trading and piracy found in Hatayian waters. When asked about Zatak's sudden withdraw, Rodrigo Bornio stated this:

We here find that this war has no true meaning anymore. We went to Hatay to keep peace and help the government keep control. In fact, we were only expecting to stay up to 12 months, but this turned into a 22 year conflict with radicals and terrorists. Throughout the conflict we have lost money and men, which is why we are withdrawing all our troops from Hatay immediately.

With the recent withdraw, many predict that the Zatakian government will stop as much spending time and money on military than they currently do now. Many experts and news sites are predicting this, but other feel that Zatak is going to start spending more as conflicts arise in Qubec and the Pacific. Many fear that Zatak may start showing their full military might.

The RZNS Marlek, the first in the new Tramal class of light frigates

As Zatakian troops start to leave, many wonder if the Zatakian Navy will leave as expected. As the Zatakian Navy holds a large presence in international affairs, it still remains Zatak's most widely used armed forces branch. Many experts agree that the Zatakian Navy will most likely stay up to 3-6 years longer as the Zatakian navy begins anti-piracy operations in Hatay. The piracy in Hatay still remains a large problem to the nations economy and safety.

What do you think readers? Should the Zatakian Navy stay in Hatay or not? Do you feel Zatak should begin more military operations and continue to spend trillions on a military that does so little? You tell us at the UNIS Regional Times!
Last edited by Zatak on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Zatak begins anti-piracy operations

A Kali class patrol boat in Qubec

by Jeromiya Markenotali, April 18,2014

Zatak- More news about the Zatakian Navy as Defense Minister Rodrigo Bornio has just announced that the Zatakian Navy along with the South Vietnamese and Ukrainian Navy will begin Operation Pacific Cleaning. Operation Pacific Cleaning is an operation targeting new groups of pirates that have popped up around the Pacific waters. The Zatakian Navy has not yet said what ships they will be sending, but many predict that at least one Zateka class frigate will be sent, if not more.

The announcement was made today by Defense Minister Rodrigo Bornio along with the announcement of Zatak's withdrawal from Hatay where he stated:

"Starting soon the Zatakian Navy along with others will begin dealing with a new threat. Pacific Piracy is something that has been largely ignored by many, but over the past few years has gotten worse and worse. As of now, we will not release info on what ships we will be sending, but I can say that this threat will not be seen as a small threat."

After the announcement was made, many started to predict what ships will be deploy to the Pacific waters. Many predict that at least one of twenty Zateka class frigates will be deployed. Some other believe that a smaller ship will be sent, possibly a Galia class destroyer will be deployed as the ship is smaller to send and easier to deploy.

The RZNS Jackson the newest Zateka class frigate

As people wonder what ships will be deploy, others wonder if Zatak is stepping out of the line. Many members of the Zatakian Senate believe that the country should focus more on threats to Zatak and less on pirates. Those people believe that the government is wasting time and money on threats that are not needing taken care of and that the Zatakian Navy should worry about defending Zatak.

Many also point to the fact that Zatak does have multiple islands in the Pacific that contain Zatakian civilians. These people believe that they should not be ignored in this situation and that piracy can be a large threat to Zatakian trade and security.

What do you think? Should Zatak send ships to the Pacific? Or should they worry about their own problems and let someone else deal with it? Tell us your opinion here at the UNIS Regional Times, your number one source of all news in the region.
Last edited by Zatak on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Qubec Surrender Aftermath
by Stephanie Trong, April 18, 2014
Qubec-After the surrender of the Qubecian government, Qubecians are now going out on the street and protesting. Police officers are now quitting their jobs.
Qubecians in a non-violent protest against Ravenforce

The Qubecians are very angry and were doing an act of defiance against Ravenforce. Everywhere in Qubec, you could see signs like God Save The Queen, Long Live Qubec, RavenForce Shall Have No Power Over Us, Get Out RavenForce, We H8 U RavenForce. Meanwhile, some other Qubecians held candlelight vigils for the royal family and the soldiers who committed suicide. I talked to a man who asked his name to be kept a secret. I asked him "Why are you protesting?" He replied, "We do not want to live under Ravenforce. We are proud and patrioitc Qubecians. We want our country to be free! Not to be under Ravenforce control!"

Meanwhile, a lot of Qubecians were going to the gun store to buy guns. They formed their own liberation movement. They began to attack Ravenforces bases across Qubec.

Many people in Republic of Vietnam and Zatak are saying that Ravenforce aren't helping rebuilding Qubec, but in fact tearing down a great country. We could only wait to see, what the next chapter in this crisis will be.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:17 pm

Regional Wargames will begin soon

by: Jeromiya Markenotali, April 18,2014

In more peaceful news, the Zatakian government has announced that they will be holding the region's first official wargames. This has been known for a while, but only now are we getting info on the wargames themselves. From what we have been told, the wargames are to be held for upwards to two weeks, will involve thousands of soldiers and upwards to 120 Naval craft. These exercises are meant to prepare military in case of a regional attack or war and will hopefully provide a connection in the regional armed forces via tactics and strategy's.

A group of roza-3 fighters during exercises

These wargames are very exciting, but many fear that this may give a wrong view on the region's government, mostly to the region of Sauvania. Sauvania is a region that has, as of a few weeks ago listed the region as an enemy. Many wonder if they are the reason for the wargames of such a short notice. Some believe that this may give the Sauvanian government the wrong impression.

As for info on the actual games, the wargames will be held in Zatak on a small piece of land where most, if not all nations will attend with some form of a military force. The games will last up to two weeks and will deal with around 46-48 different exercises or more on both land, air and sea.

Zatakian destroyers preparing for the games

What do you think? Should these wargames take place? Or should they be stopped? Should these types of wargames be banned? You tell us. Thank You for reading the UNIS Reigonal Times.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:02 am

Volume I, Issue II, UNIS, April 19, 2014, 1 NS Dollar

Numerio Nuclear Launching Aftermath
by Stephanie Trong, April 19, 2014

After Numerio nuked Congreveopia, the result was devastating. Commander of Defense Smith of Congreveopia made a speech that moved thousands. He said:
Gentlemen, this is probably the darkest time in Congreveopia’s history. I am no orator. I lack the words to express the tragedy that has befallen our nation. I lack the words to mourn the hundreds of millions dead. I can however express the injustice that has been wrought upon us. We did not deserve this. Nobody deserves this. And yet, we were the least deserving of this. You know as well as I the history of Qubec. You know that people were starving and dying under King Joffrey. That the international community condemned him, and that RavenForce liberated Qubec. You know of our kindness. We could have simply militarily occupied the nation, but we chose to let it continue to rule itself while we rebuilt it behind the scenes. You know of our betrayal. Of the long line of pretenders who claimed themselves the President, the Prime Minister, the Queen.

You know of Queen Elsa, who hated us above all else and contrary to any logical idea. Of the Queen who killed those who saved the citizens she claimed to rule. Of the Queen who killed millions of civilians that were paying to feed her people! Of the Queen who finally surrendered, and died, taking the army of Qubec with her.

And you know of the benevolence of Congreveopia; Congreveopia that saved the people; that rebuilt the nation; that defended Qubec; that fought the tsunami; that, when QUBEC NUKED US CHOSE TO FORGIVE THEM! You know the history of Qubec, and the benevolence of Congrevopia, and now you know our reward. Five hundred million lives extinguished on a whim. I cannot express the value of five lives. I cannot express the value of five hundred million. I cannot speak for the girl, running to the corner store on an errand for her parents, who stopped to watch a rocket fall from the sky and kill her, and kill the family in the car in front of her, and kill an office worker, on his way home after a long day. AND KILL EVERY SINGLE OFFICE WORKER! EVERY LAST MAN, WOMAN, GIRL, BOY EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM GONE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE! I cannot express the loss we have suffered today, but we will rebuild. Justice will rebuild. Justice will prevail. And so, in this, my address to you, I ask you. Yes you. You and every other you ever watching this. Every person watching this live. Every person watching this on YouTube years later. Every ‘you’ watching this. What can you do to help justice prevail? Thank you, and may history absolve us all.

It was the a three minute speech that moved many people across the world. But some people weren't impress. It was rumored that Aleksandar of Drucezchski said this:
Mere perspective of the weak. Pretty words won't hide the fact that the queen is dead...she won't die in vain.........send Congreveopia as much help as they can to rebuild and clear up fallout.

In Exantos, after getting hit by a nuke from Qubec, they were ready. Of all the nuclear missiles launched at Exantos by Numerio, they were all intercepted. They also released the casualty reports of Exantonian civilians and soldiers throughout the war.
1.75 million Exantonian citizens killed by Qubecian nuclear attacks.
3,000 Exantonian soldiers killed over course of war
10,000 sailors killed by Roski and the Tsunami

In Numerio, there was a lot of change reported. King Xerxes of Numerio was overthrown by his son, Crown Prince Perseus III of Persia. He was arrested during his conference, where he was reported saying:
Ok, now ready the barge of chemical and biological weapons to finish the nation and use our Intergalactic missile to bring the space command of Congerveopia.

After Xerxes was arrested, he was hanged.
Xerxes when arrested

So, what do you think the next chapter of this crisis will be? Who will aid Congreveopia? Will Numerio be attacked and condemned by the international community? Tell us at the UNIS Regional Times!

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Republic of Vietnam hosting the Qubecian-Ravenforce War Peace Conference
by Trần Văn Hương, April 19, 2014

Independence Palace, Saigon

Saigon- During the height of the Qubec-Ravenforce War, President Nguyen Van Thieu asked for ceasefire from both sides, and asked all belligerent in the war to attend a peace conference in Saigon. He made the request on April 15, 1 hour of the nuclear bombing of Exantos. The letter that was sent was released by government officials today.

To Qubec, Congreveopia, Numerio, Drucezchski, Exantos, ChiChi Empire, ZATAK, Memoriabalia, Jumalariik, Llamaopia, Grand Zulimat, Roski, Allies States of America, and Free Ardonia
From President Nguyen Van Thieu
I have watch this war for a long time now and have been once, involved in it. Seeing the war getting out of hand, I would like to ask that your esteemed nations to send a representative to Saigon for a peace conference and a cease fire during the conference. I would like that your nations to stop this madness. Have you not seen your people suffer because of the war? It has gotten so far out of hand that a nation has deployed several nuclear missiles. The result is catastrophic. In The City of the Sword in Exantos, 1.75 million innocent civilians have died. Meanwhile in Qubec, everyday you can hear the sound of gun firing. As of today, there has been a military presence inside a school. Think if you were a person living in Quebec? Would you be scared by the fact there was constant fighting in the city and in any moment you could be shot or worse, die? Would you be worried that you child is in school and some soldiers could walk into the classroom and shoot them? You think you are helping but you are actually not. You are making it worse. I would like you to stop the madness, to prevent more blood to be spilled. Why do we need to fight in a war that can be prevented? I hope you can sit back and think about it. Then, please send me your reply. I will wait eagerly for you replies.
Sincerely, President Nguyen Van Thieu

The letter asking for a ceasefire, written by Nguyen Van Thieu

The information on who will attend the peace conference is classified, but many have began to guess. They believe Prince Alister will come, since he and Thieu were good friends. Many people also predicted that someone from Exantos and Congreveopia will come too.

On April 17, fighter jets were regularly patrolling the airspace. When an unknown aircraft came into the airspace, 7 F-15s escorted it down runway 3B. It was also reported that after the plane landed, 3 black cars came up to the plane to pick up the passengers.

This conference raised a question in many people. Why would Republic of Vietnam, after being in many wars, host a peace conference? Also, why has the South Vietnamese government, went peaceful for the past one month? Will this be a change? On the matter of the peace conference, many people ask, "Will it be a success?" That question could only be answered, when the next chapter of this crisis unfold.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Reserved.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Breaking news and developing story
Zatak to begin anti-terrorist operations in Germanians

Zatakian soilders training in 2008

by Jeromiya Markenotali, April 20, 2014

Zatak-After months of voting, the Zatakian government has announced that they plan to start anti-terrorist operations in the nation of Germanians. The announcement, as of now, is not confirmed, but is most likely going to take place soon. Many wonder who will be sent. Some say the Hatay troops should be sent or others say a mix of Zatakian and Commonwealth troops will go.

The nation Of Germanians has been in a type of civil war and has been for a few years. Since 2009, they have been requesting Zatakian aid, but a response has not been given till now. Prince Alister has announced that Zatakian men would begin small anti-terrorist operations soon, but we have no other info as of now.

What do you think dear readers? Should Zatak interfere in Germanians? Or should they mind their own business and stay out of it? Tell us at the UNIS Regional Times?

Malhakhistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Malhakhistan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Opinion Editorial:
A Common Sense Policy for UNiS with Regards to the Sauvanian Rivalry

by the Malhakhistani delegate to the UNiS Congress

Terrorism is defined as political violence carried out for a political purpose against one state by another actor. Likewise, refugees are those who seek asylum from persecution. When we consider whose civilians have been mass murdered, which party--either UNiS or Sauvania--seems to be the terrorist and which the refugee? When we examine the founding of this region, who played what role? If the very nature of Sauvanian envy is analyzed, who is which actor?

In plainness, all reasonable persons can see that Sauvania is in fact a terrorist region; a group of predators who eat their own when violence is not sought. Just look, nations of UNiS, at the way the dictator ChiChi Empire has scolded, reprimanded, and threatened long-time ally Qubec when Qubec refused to commit genocide on our peoples. Now, in now way is Qubec a friend, nor is Qubec someone with whom we should have diplomatic relations. However, we can clearly see that ChiChi is a tyrannical demon with serious psychopathic tendencies.

So what does this matter for UNiS, you ask? Why should neutral nations who reside in our peaceful, tranquil, and harmonies lands care. Well, I do ask you in response, who will ChiChi show loyalty to if not his closest allies? Will you be spared if UNiS falls? Suppose the tyrant decides he has an affinity for you and spares you; remember, you, all of you who love this region and call it home are refugees. We have all come, de profundis. Where, from here, if we fall, will you go?On to found a fourth, fifth and sixth region all the while running from this mad man?

We survived the tyrant once, I do not know if it is either feasible or desirable to keep relying on mere survivalism. We must take action. A deer does not live by hoping the lion ceases to stalk it, it lives by joining together and fending off the lion. We must be ready for war, we must hope that war does not come, but we must also remain united and vigilant. We are refugees, not slaves. We must never bow to tyrants but rather string our bows and slay tyrants. The policy for UNiS survival must be that of great preparedness and the will to win.

Malhakhistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malhakhistan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 pm

NATIONAL NEWS NETWORK OF MALHAKHISTAN

by Demerik Komtov

Fuehrer Faltion of the ChiChi Empire, was gunned down in the capital city of Coltin on April 24th, 2014, after leaving an after-party hosted by his significant other.

Faltionwas shot and killed while he was in a red GMC Suburban with his entourage waiting at a red light. A black Chevrolet Impala SS pulled up next to the vehicle and the driver fired shots at the Suburban, with four shots hitting the leader; two in the chest, one in the head and another in the groin.

The Fuehrer's autopsy was released to the public just hours ago. According to the report, three of the four shots that he suffered weren’t fatal. However, the fourth bullet proved to be the one that killed the leader, hitting several vital organs.

It’s unclear who shot him though many eyewitnesses claim that the hit looked like a paramilitary operation. The notorious Rouges Network is suspected of the job but no leads are currently being pursued.

ChiChi Empire
Diplomat

Founded: May 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby ChiChi Empire » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Malhakhistan wrote:NATIONAL NEWS NETWORK OF MALHAKHISTAN

by Demerik Komtov

Fuehrer Faltion of the ChiChi Empire, was gunned down in the capital city of Coltin on April 24th, 2014, after leaving an after-party hosted by his significant other.

Faltionwas shot and killed while he was in a red GMC Suburban with his entourage waiting at a red light. A black Chevrolet Impala SS pulled up next to the vehicle and the driver fired shots at the Suburban, with four shots hitting the leader; two in the chest, one in the head and another in the groin.

The Fuehrer's autopsy was released to the public just hours ago. According to the report, three of the four shots that he suffered weren’t fatal. However, the fourth bullet proved to be the one that killed the leader, hitting several vital organs.

It’s unclear who shot him though many eyewitnesses claim that the hit looked like a paramilitary operation. The notorious Rouges Network is suspected of the job but no leads are currently being pursued.

This is truly propaganda the Führer is still alive he is at his house with SS surrounding it. Also it could have been a decoy I mean he is a dictator
Last edited by ChiChi Empire on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come join Sauvania a region that will fight for, and protect your freedoms!

Pro:LGBTQ+, Socialism, Democracy, Free Healthcare, Civil rights, Free speech, Political freedoms, and atheism
Against:Capitalism, Fascism, guns, terrorism, and tea party USA
DEFCON
[5][4][3][2][1]
Currently at 1
Progressivism 80
Socialism 68.75
Tenderness 31.25

Malhakhistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malhakhistan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:44 am

WA DELEGATE RESIGNS!
by Demerik Komotov

The Armed Right Wing Federation of Malhakhistan announced last night that they will resign as the 1st Delegate of the United Nations in Solidarity at 3:00pm today if the Congress approves.

After weeks of bitter public debate over the Sauvanian spying scandals, the President of Malhakhistan bowed to pressures from the public and leaders of his party to become the first Delegate in UNiS history to resign.

"By taking this action," the President said in a subdued yet dramatic television address from the Office, "I hope that I will have hastened the start of the process of healing which is so desperately needed in UNiS."

The Malhakhistani president said he decided he must resign when he concluded that he no longer had "a strong enough political base in the Congress" to make it possible for him to complete his term of office.

Declaring that he has never been a quitter, he said that to leave office before the end of his term " is abhorrent to every instinct in my body."

But "as President, I must put the interests of UNiS first," he said.

The President made reference to neither the upcoming election within his nation nor the Sauvanian crisis which hasplagued and infiltrated the United Nations in Solidarity.

Malhakhistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malhakhistan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:48 am

OPINION EDITORIAL

Secrecy, Espionage, Treason, and UNiS

by the Malhakistani Head of International Relations

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and UNiS was founded as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. UNiS decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of this Region if its traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.

You nations of UNiS are, right now opposed, around the world by a
"Okay. Let's get things straight, you need to try make it seem like you're rooting for both sides. But I think we both know you're for Sauvania. What we're going to do, is "give you up", but in all reality you'll be lurking inside Sauvania with a puppet. I'm going to swoop in and save the day by giving you up. And then, I'm going to assassinate ChiChi Fuher, and then I'm going to wage war. Win the war, make ChiChi and Sauvania go to a democracy. UNIS-Sauvania ties are made up, and I'll eventually rise in power. And UNIS will implode from in inside there.
Ahem, what was this about being ahead of me?"

Angel, who is a puppet for Druzcheski wired this message.

"I need you to trust me and to trust angel and dru they are on our side"

ChiChi sent this one.
that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion , on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

No President should fear public scrutiny of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition. And both are necessary. I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the UNiS people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of those noble citizens whenever they are fully informed.

This conspiracy, it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local

Qubec
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:30 pm

RIOTS TURN DEADLY

Riots in Quebec City turned deadly after rioters fired on RavenForce soldiers. The RavenForce soldiers were attempting to fire on protesters but were never able to due to the large amounts of debris being thrown at them. The rioters responded by calling in a group known as the Qubec Freedom Fighters. They began to fire on the RavenForce soldiers who were attacking rioters. The death and injured toll is unknown at this time. However Qubec and members of RavenForce are currently meeting in the Republic of Vietnam. They are trying to resolve this issue peacefully but it is unclear if they will be able to do so.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Volume II, Issue I, UNIS, April 29, 2014, 1 NS Dollar

Prince Tyler's Royal Coronation
by Khanh Hoang,Tran Van Huong , and Stephanie Trong

His Majesty Prince Tyler

Qubec- After the success of the Qubec Peace Conference hosted in Saigon, Qubec was officially an independent state again. The riots and protests has cool down over the last few days when the last of the Ravenforce soldiers left Qubec. On April 26, Qubec and Canada reunited, making a United Canada that the world has known.
The Royal Ball Room
Prince Tyler, being the first in line for the throne after his family suicide, announced that the Royal Coronation will be held today. Many invitations were reported to be sent out to various world leaders. President Nguyen Van Thieu announced that he will go to Qubec to attend the coronation and to wish Prince Tyler good luck during his reign. Prince Alister of Zatak announced that he is unable to go due to national matters. He wishes good luck to Prince Tyler.

ChiChi Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby ChiChi Empire » Mon May 05, 2014 4:30 pm

By: BAGLY
Tomorrow is Youth Pride in the Capital of Chichi Empire. What is Youth Pride?
The festival celebrates the year round commitment of diversity of youth within the Empire. We are expecting more than 5,000 LGBT youth, adult allies and supporters to march in this year’s parade. The parade will start in the commons Bandstand and will march up Beacon Street and turn left on Bowdoin Street, then turn right on Cambridge Street, right on Tremont Street and end back at the Bandstand, where the festival will be held. This year’s festival will feature live entertainment and vendors for all ages.

“Youth Pride is a great opportunity for the younger members of Chichi Empires’ LGBT community to gather together and celebrate pride and awareness,” said a council member, Malcolm Carey. “The youth are heavily involved in all of the decision making and planning, and the event will be a great celebration and resource for all attendees.”

The Empires Youth Pride celebration was the first of its kind back in 1994 when a committee of young people rallied at the steps of the State House and a marched through Chichi Empires streets. The tradition has continued through the years and has evolved into a full day event. This year’s festival will include dozens of community and resource tables for the youth as well as speakers and live entertainment.
Last edited by ChiChi Empire on Mon May 05, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pro:LGBTQ+, Socialism, Democracy, Free Healthcare, Civil rights, Free speech, Political freedoms, and atheism
DEFCON
[5][4][3][2][1]
Currently at 1
Progressivism 80
Socialism 68.75
Tenderness 31.25

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue May 06, 2014 8:09 am

Is The Zatakian Military Too Big and also Hiding Deadly Secrets?

by Jeromiya Markenotali

Zatak-Today, the Zatakian military has announced a possible decrease in military budget, which could leave upwards to 5000 soldiers out of a job. This is making many upset not over the jobs, but over the decrease in spending. Many are against this, but the real question is, Why is the Zatakian force so big,yet they hardly fight in any conflicts,and they retain a million man army?

For those who don't know the Zatakian military, it is quite big with a few million man army and more in reserve. According to reports, the Zatakian forces also hold well over 100,000 pieces of modern artillery and over 10,000 tanks, ready for action at any given time. The Zatakian government also claims to have armored carriers to hold every solider 4 times over. The Zatakian 's forces also operate over 1,000 active helicopters and drones ready to fight any minute if needed, even though Zatak has only been in 1 war in the past ten years.

As for the Air Force, where numbers estimate that the Zatakian forces have over 2,600 available jets ready to fight, over 4,000 attack helicopters, about 3,000 bombers and ground attack available, around 500 light and heavy jet transports available, and around 200 gunships. The Zatakian military has over 9,000 UAVS available. Finally, they operate about 8,000 regular helicopters as well.
Lastly, the naval forces. where there are currently 26 active aircraft carriers. Around 69 frigates,also 126 destroyers, 300 missile boats, 289 mineplacers and minesweepers, 800 patrol boats, and finally, they have 110 submarines.

Keep in mind, that this is the active forces, and not part of the NINETY percent reserve forces. My question is, Why the hell would you keep a large military that doesn't do much? Keep in mind that the Zatakian forces, are still spending TRILLIONS on their armed forces every year, and this still isn't counting the special forces, the coast guard, the missile and air defense force, or the WMD arsenal!

Now with this announcement, we believe some other leaders in UNIS will release statements on this fact or the fact that Zatak now confirms they have multiple WMD that they have been keeping secret from everyone. Today, when they officially told the world that they had them and they were ready to use them.
When this is announced, President Thieu wasn't surprised at all. Could it be the fact, that this new WMD is made by Zatak and the Republic of Vietnam?
What do you think? Should Zatak keep funding this military? Or, should they decrease their budget? What do you think other nations leaders will say about this? Tell us here at the UNIS Regional Times!

ChiChi Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby ChiChi Empire » Tue May 06, 2014 8:35 am

Drone Protests, Council under fire!

All over the capital there are protests about using drones in the military. Some protesters are yelling "Drones fly! Children Die". Last year in late december the President authorized the use of drones over foreign and domestic soil. So far the drones have killed at least 142 civilians, the people have had enough of the drones and want them gone. "We here at the council find no problem with the drones, thwey are safe and reliable and they take out the target in a timely fashion." said council member Dwain as a brick flew through the capital building window. The council hopes that the protest will die down soon.
by: Arthur balding
Last edited by ChiChi Empire on Tue May 06, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

DEFCON
[5][4][3][2][1]
Currently at 1
Progressivism 80
Socialism 68.75
Tenderness 31.25

A War Lord
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby A War Lord » Fri May 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Warlord Readies Forces

by Gunter Hassen

Imperial Warlord, Sigurd Augustus, has requested the use of Imperial military forces in Conggo to settle the situation there. The Imperial population and the Southern Air Fleet of the IFK are threatened by the situation in the country, he said.

Augustus' request was filed after Grand Vizer Adwin Kermul said that in order to “protect the people” The IFK could theoretically send troops to Conggo. He particularly referred to the crisis in the government, which has many native Imperials who make up a significant population on edge.

Augustus made the remarks at a news conference on Conggo Tuesday afternoon.

"Of course people wanted change," Sigurd Augustus said. "But [people] cannot impose illegal change ...you need to use only legal means."

Sigurd Augustus said further that, "Pro communist guerillas in the government are seizing it by coup. There is not legal means for this nation to turn communist. The Imperial Fascist Kingdom, in contrast, for a very long time has urged the situation to be resolved by lawful means", and called for the anti-coup sentiments in Conggo to be heard.

Augustus stressed that The IFK cannot remain on the sidelines and will apply the necessary measures within the framework of international law to prevent further escalation of the crisis in Conggo.

According to the Imperial Constitution, the use of the Imperial Defense Forces on foreign territories can only be approved by the Warlord himself.

UPDATE:
Armed men believed to be Imperial troops have been deployed at key airports in the Southern IFK with the airspace around Lufthaffen International Airport in the IFK, a main IFK launching point if it were to invade the Conggo, reportedly closed.

There were reports overnight of Imperial transport aircraft carrying hundreds of Imperial soldiers into those facilities.

*note: Imperial is the official demonym of citizens and officials from the IFK
The proper way to reference my nation is: The Triumphant Fascist Kingdom or TFK
United Nations in Solidarity
The Holy Revolution (Victory)
Colonial Imperialist Wars [3]( Victory, Victory, Victory)
Native Wars [4] (Victory, Victory, Victory, Victory)
War Against Sauvania (Victory/Ceasefire)
Elsalbler-New Swissland War (Allied victory--Elsalbler)
Defense from New Aerios-Syadei invasion (Victory)
Sigurd Augustus' Coup d' etat (Victory--government change)
War Against ChiChi Empire (Victory)
Liberation of The ChiChi Empire (Victory)
Civil War in Qubec (Strategic Victory)

We support a network of "Freedom Fighters" for hire--ask for a price quote

ChiChi Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby ChiChi Empire » Sun May 11, 2014 5:02 pm

PROTESTS ARE GETTING DANGEROUS, COUNCIL WILL NOT GIVE UP!

Just last week people were peacefully protesting at the council about drones. The council still say they will not stop using drones, the protesters today have started a rally to protest against the council. as you see inth e picture they are carrying torches. Image
So far arson in the capital has gone up 40% within the day. The council is on the verge of proposing martial law, they have declared state of emergency.

DEFCON
[5][4][3][2][1]
Currently at 1
Progressivism 80
Socialism 68.75
Tenderness 31.25

ChiChi Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby ChiChi Empire » Mon May 12, 2014 1:14 pm

GREEN BILL PASSES!

Today the council has enacted a bill that would lower Chichi Empires CO2 emissions by 80% by the end of 2020. They placed higher restrictions on companies and also made it the law that all citizens must have electric cars. The Council has decided that grants would be awarded to citizens who buy electric cars and sell renewable energy. So far gas companies has raised the gas to $5.62 after they heard of this bill. If this works it should help with Climate change in Chichi Empire and stop the glaciers from melting.

DEFCON
[5][4][3][2][1]
Currently at 1
Progressivism 80
Socialism 68.75
Tenderness 31.25

ChiChi Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby ChiChi Empire » Tue May 13, 2014 4:54 pm

HEAD OF THE COUNCIL ELECTED

Today the Council voted on 5 candidates for the head of the Council and councilman Francis Underwood won the vote. Chichi Empire now has an elected leader. The council now has a lesser power, but they still vote on national a domestic decisions and the head chairman just signs them, he also controls the military.

DEFCON
[5][4][3][2][1]
Currently at 1
Progressivism 80
Socialism 68.75
Tenderness 31.25

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information