NATION

PASSWORD

The City That Lives (IC, Steampunk/Pony/Anthro/Human)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

The City That Lives (IC, Steampunk/Pony/Anthro/Human)

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:04 pm

OOC

The sun rose slowly over the tall steel plated walls of New Anachro as daytime resumed. Thieves dive for cover and vandals hide in their dens, waiting for night time to come around again. Things are sad in the slums. Life is miserable and everyone let's everyone else know about it with sad moans and pained groans. Sickness and disease ran rampant around the slums, a definite contrast to the high society of New Anachro. The place where the upper echelon lived and gorged themselves on excess while others barely scraped by. Silver Claw stood on a third story window, watching the sunrise. He shouldn't be there, no lower class member should even get past the outer market and yet here he stood. His uncanny balance the only thing preventing him from tumbling over the edge. He sighed as he watched the bruisers take to the streets again. Their massive brass legs rose and fell in fluid, perfect motions, too perfect. Their arms didn't move as they marched along and their faces had no expression. Instead they exhaled steam in small puffs, like breath. The day resumed around him and the city, alive as ever, continued it's day to day routine. Shops opened automatically and public doors opened. Steam belched from odd surface vents, the cause of many a child's burns. Silver shook his furry head as he watched the hidden dictatorship wake up below him. Things would change from now, especially if the city had those willing to read his numerous flyers set up along all of New Anachro. From the refineries to the corners of high society. On every billboard and every alleyway. He had been busy last night, and with a little more than just scaring the knickers off of sleeping noblewomen before stealing their jewelry. The flyers read, in plain enambic (print letters)
People, ponies, anthros of New Anachro. The city is more than just a place to live, it is our taskmaster. We must unite in this time of need and destroy the tyrannical dictator.

Join the rebellion, a group with no racial prejudice or discrimination dedicated to the liberation of the city. We don't care who you are or what you look like. We need to destroy the city together.

Find me on the corner of Soliloquy and Enjambment road. Key phrase: "The cogs are in place"

Hopefully some of the other citizens will find the notices and meet me here. he thought as he sat down on the sill, his black trenchcoat hanging off the sill's edge. No doubt he wouldn't be found for a while, the upper class had a nasty habit of not checking the skies for danger . . . Or anywhere for that matter.
Join The City of Steam Mk. II
And don't forget Hearthwood
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

Saestea
Senator

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:30 pm

[erased]
Last edited by Saestea on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:15 am

Saestea wrote:"Finally." he mumbles to himself, looking at the street before him. This was it, but where was the rebel? He stepped closer and looked around. He took the flyer out from under the cape and muttered the key phrase to himself.
"The cogs... Are in place..."

Silver's ears perked up as his sharp canine hearing picked up the key phrase. The speaker was a vulpine like himself and smelled strongly of grease and coal. He stood on the windowsill and jumped off. His trench coat flared dramatically as he swooped down like a bird of prey, landing swiftly and lithely on his four paws. He stood on his hind legs again and approached the newcomer. He smiled a bright white smile that cut through the black of his coat and spoke in his fine, smooth accent that seemed to be a blend of the city dialects. "Good, you found my note." He said and inspected the character. He was far to well dressed to be a labourer, there was only one explanation for the smell. "You're a Mechanic then? I have a deep respect for your profession."
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:25 am

[erased]
Last edited by Saestea on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:36 am

OOC: Sorry if this post seems short. I accidentally closed out my screen while working on it before, and lost several paragraphs of work, and I didn't want to spend too much time retyping it all.

Concerto

Concerto yawned slightly as he got up out of bed, and grumpily turned off his alarm clock. He had stayed up late last night working on a new composition and didn't get much sleep. Trotting down to the kitchen, the stallion made himself a cup of coffee and walked out onto his balcony. He layed down his coffee on a balcony table and sighed as he looked out to see the same view he always did in the mornings; polluted slums. Damnable eyesores! Someone ought to demolish all these slums and build something nice in their place; a nice park or two would be lovely. Concerto thought as he downed his drink, somewhat stressed out from his lack of sleep.

He sat there, staring at the hideous city for a few more minutes. Turning around and looking at a clock, Concerto remembered that he had a concert scheduled to perform in a half hour. Buck, I forgot about the time! He thought as he quickly trotted down the stairs of his three story mansion, grabbed his cello case in his mouth, and trotted through the streets down to the New Anachro Opera House. He would have gotten a taxi, but he was sure that there were hundreds of ponies with the same idea, and didn't want to waste the time to try and get one.

After a long run, Concerto arrived at the Opera House just a minute before the time he was scheduled to arrive. After a quick rush, he sat down in his seat on the stage just a few moments before the concert started. He was thankful not to be late; being someone who always arrives early to work, it would have been an embarrassment to show up late to an important musical event. Needless to say, being tired and worn out from a long run, Concerto's day at work was far more stressful than it should have been.

Angrily walking out of the opera house after finishing his concert (an hour and a half later), Concerto couldn't help but have his eye caught by a curious flier. After reading it carefully, Concerto rubbed his chin in thought. Rebellion? Tyrannical dictator? Well...A change wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Maybe this rebellion could finally get rid of the slums and make this city look presentable for once. Concerto thought, deciding to check it out.

Walking to the corner Soliloquy and Enjambment, Concerto hoped he wasn't being trolled as he said in his deeply sophisticated accent, "The cogs are in place." I hope this will be worth my time. I could be using this time to work on my compositions I didn't get to finish last night. But, this is a great opportunity, after all. He thought as he waited for something to happen.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:45 am

Saestea wrote:"Ah, yes. I am a Mechanic. My name is Kad. I'm not sure if you've heard of me." Kad explained, extending a hand towards the fox. This creature was much more sleek and agile than himself. Maybe because he'd stayed crouched down in front of machines all his life.
With his one hand out, he looked around again cautiously for patrolling bruisers and hid the flyer.
"So this rebellion... Is real?" he asked, looking straight into the rebel's eyes with his own bright golden ones. He began to fiddle with his fingers nervously, half expecting the fox to pull out a knife and threaten him for money.

"No, its a trap to lure in rich higher class fools and rob them blind." Silver said with a faked snarl, reading the fear in Kad's posture and stance. A smile broke out across his face, Silver chuckled and shook the hand with an affable smile. "Yes, it is real if I have anything to say on the matter." He said and released Kad's hand. "My name is Silver. Silver Claw. I have not heard of you no. I could probably recall your family name if you mentioned it. I was a noble myself before I chose thievery." He said and sighed. "I have had enough of this city. It takes and takes and expects us to simply accept it." He said as his hackles rose. He shook his head and sighed calming himself down. "Sorry, touchy subject."

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:00 am

[erased]
Last edited by Saestea on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:33 am

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Walking to the corner Soliloquy and Enjambment, Concerto hoped he wasn't being trolled as he said in his deeply sophisticated accent, "The cogs are in place." I hope this will be worth my time. I could be using this time to work on my compositions I didn't get to finish last night. But, this is a great opportunity, after all. He thought as he waited for something to happen.
Saestea wrote:Kad's ears went stiff when the fox mentioned it being a trick for the upper class. He snarled back when the fox admitted it was a joke.
"It's very nice to meet you... Silver Claw. I haven't heard of you either... But... My family name is Dahlin." he said quite nervously. Silver Claw's joke didn't help Kad feel any safer in unfamiliar territory. He was about to suggest moving into an enclosed space, but he was interrupted when he heard someone else talk.
"The cogs are in place." he heard. Unlike the way he himself had said it, this 'someone' sounded fairly confident. Perhaps someone from the higher class area? He turned around and saw Concerto. Quite popular among Kad's brothers. They preferred music while Kad stayed home and slept for hours until they got home.

(Sorry FRE, I missed your post)
Silver sighed and nodded, "I've heard of that name. You've got a few Mechanics in your family yes?" He said. Suddenly he heard the other voice say the key phrase and he whirled around, seeing a pony who he knew rather well. As an admirer of his work Silver would have been a fool to not recognise the musical genius of Concerto. "Concerto? THE Concerto? Now this is truly an honour. The great Concerto, a part of my, so far small, rebellion." He stepped forward and offered a hand to the Stallion in greeting. "I am a great admirer of your word, my name is Silver Claw. Trespasser extraordinare."

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:45 am

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Walking to the corner Soliloquy and Enjambment, Concerto hoped he wasn't being trolled as he said in his deeply sophisticated accent, "The cogs are in place." I hope this will be worth my time. I could be using this time to work on my compositions I didn't get to finish last night. But, this is a great opportunity, after all. He thought as he waited for something to happen.
Saestea wrote:Kad's ears went stiff when the fox mentioned it being a trick for the upper class. He snarled back when the fox admitted it was a joke.
"It's very nice to meet you... Silver Claw. I haven't heard of you either... But... My family name is Dahlin." he said quite nervously. Silver Claw's joke didn't help Kad feel any safer in unfamiliar territory. He was about to suggest moving into an enclosed space, but he was interrupted when he heard someone else talk.
"The cogs are in place." he heard. Unlike the way he himself had said it, this 'someone' sounded fairly confident. Perhaps someone from the higher class area? He turned around and saw Concerto. Quite popular among Kad's brothers. They preferred music while Kad stayed home and slept for hours until they got home.

(Sorry FRE, I missed your post)
Silver sighed and nodded, "I've heard of that name. You've got a few Mechanics in your family yes?" He said. Suddenly he heard the other voice say the key phrase and he whirled around, seeing a pony who he knew rather well. As an admirer of his work Silver would have been a fool to not recognise the musical genius of Concerto. "Concerto? THE Concerto? Now this is truly an honour. The great Concerto, a part of my, so far small, rebellion." He stepped forward and offered a hand to the Stallion in greeting. "I am a great admirer of your word, my name is Silver Claw. Trespasser extraordinare."

Concerto

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mister Silver Claw." Concerto said cordially, reaching a hoof out and shaking his hand. "So, this rebellion business is legit, I see? Good to hear. I had to make sure, when I saw your notice. A noble cause, I must say; toppling the incompetent, incapable, discriminant rulers of the city and bringing about change is a cause I would be honoured to lend my assistance to in any way that I can." Concerto doubted that he would be of too much use to the rebellion, being little more than a musician, but still hoped to benefit the rebellion in some way. Perhaps if this little movement can succeed, I can finally get my wish and the slums and pollution will go away! What an amazing accomplishment that would be, indeed! Concerto thought, happily.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:26 am

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Concerto

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mister Silver Claw." Concerto said cordially, reaching a hoof out and shaking his hand. "So, this rebellion business is legit, I see? Good to hear. I had to make sure, when I saw your notice. A noble cause, I must say; toppling the incompetent, incapable, discriminant rulers of the city and bringing about change is a cause I would be honoured to lend my assistance to in any way that I can." Concerto doubted that he would be of too much use to the rebellion, being little more than a musician, but still hoped to benefit the rebellion in some way. Perhaps if this little movement can succeed, I can finally get my wish and the slums and pollution will go away! What an amazing accomplishment that would be, indeed! Concerto thought, happily.

Silver smiled broadly, "A stallion of your stature has access to areas of the city many of even the highest class are denied from. I do believe our little rebellion here actually stands a rather fighting chance seeing as we have a Mechanic, Kad over here, a musician of the highest regard and myself of course, to whom no lock can deny. Now we shall simply plan and wait until more arrive, I do believe more shall arrive." He said with a smile as he gestured for the pair to follow him to the shadows of the street. "How much do you two know of the rulers of the city?"

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:36 am

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:Silver smiled broadly, "A stallion of your stature has access to areas of the city many of even the highest class are denied from. I do believe our little rebellion here actually stands a rather fighting chance seeing as we have a Mechanic, Kad over here, a musician of the highest regard and myself of course, to whom no lock can deny. Now we shall simply plan and wait until more arrive, I do believe more shall arrive." He said with a smile as he gestured for the pair to follow him to the shadows of the street. "How much do you two know of the rulers of the city?"

Concerto

Following Silver Claw into the street, Concerto said "Unfortunately, I've little knowledge on the rulers of the city. I've never taken the time to research politics; my expertise being musical, and politics being of little use to my career. The only thing I know about them is that they are obviously to incompetent to get rid of the slums and pollution, and make the city actually look like a place where ponies would live." While one would probably expect a rich and famous member of high-society to be more knowledgeable about the political scene of the city, Concerto simply never found the time to bother studying it, and found himself somewhat regretting it.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:34 am

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Concerto

Following Silver Claw into the street, Concerto said "Unfortunately, I've little knowledge on the rulers of the city. I've never taken the time to research politics; my expertise being musical, and politics being of little use to my career. The only thing I know about them is that they are obviously to incompetent to get rid of the slums and pollution, and make the city actually look like a place where ponies would live." While one would probably expect a rich and famous member of high-society to be more knowledgeable about the political scene of the city, Concerto simply never found the time to bother studying it, and found himself somewhat regretting it.

Silver shook his head and sighed, "Firstly there is only one ruler. A dictatorship as my flyer mentioned. The reason they have not done anything to resolve the slums and improve life for ponykind, humankind and anthrokind is because it doesn't care at all. The ruler of the city is the city itself." He said bluntly. It was hard to explain but the city was alive. "You can't be blamed for not knowing. Only mechanics are made aware of it and most are sworn to secrecy. The city is alive, this is why it needs so many Mechanics."

Charomia
Diplomat

Founded: May 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charomia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 am

Anton stood"Shit, I sure hope this is the place, took me five hours to find it."
standing on the corner of the street he lifted the... advert? up to view it he read the details, at least someone else had the idea of revolution.
tho flyers, damn why didn't he and the Scorpions think of that!? shaking his head sadly he found a seat and sat down, he was wearing his armour under a heavy coat he had scavenged from some poor soul who had been stabbed and robbed...

he also found a flyer on the said poor soul, a flyer advertising revolution and prosperity for all, and sadly yes even anthro's. those things did not seem natural compared to the four legged variant who he found out, he could get along with more.

on a bench near the corner of Soliloquy and Enjambment road, he coughed twice.

"The cogs are in place..."he said a little more loudly than needed, attracting the attention of some passers by. waiting a few seconds... seconds turned into a minute and Anton sighed, he hung his head.
'another hope lost, looks like its me and the Professor.'

he decided he would at least have lunch before leaving, and pulled out a sandwhich made at his aging parents bakery.
Last edited by Charomia on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Private."
"Yes?"
"Why does the interior of my tent consist solely of mine-tape?"
"We-ell..."
"All right men, over the to- *BVVVVVVVVVVT* Oh man, there goes the thirtieth wave... are they out of ammo yet?" "Negative sir... I think I hear the turrets laughing."

Proudly Red, Commie-kly loud!

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:35 am

People, ponies, anthros of New Anachro. The city is more than just a place to live, it is our taskmaster. We must unite in this time of need and destroy the tyrannical dictator.

Join the rebellion, a group with no racial prejudice or discrimination dedicated to the liberation of the city. We don't care who you are or what you look like. We need to destroy the city together.

Find me on the corner of Soliloquy and Enjambment road. Key phrase: "The cogs are in place"

Somepony was truly insane, that must have been it... Trit had come across one of these fliers when wandering the city with her father and brother, as they usually did once a week, just to get out of their house. The moment Trit had seen it, she had pocketed it, not taking the time to read it while her father was present. After the trio had gotten home, Trit had gone to her room and began to read it, as she did right now, for the upmteenth time. She honestly didn't know what to make of it. Yes, in general, she hated the city... It was an odd place. But at the same time, going against the city like this seemed... Insane, to say the least. She pondered the topic for a while, laying on her bed, fiddling with one of her father's many useless inventions, this one a cube, composed of smaller cubes with colored sides. The purpose was to get all the sides to be monochromatic, and she was rather good at doing that. Eventually, she decided it couldn't hurt to go and at least talk to whoever set this up, just to tell them how utterly insane they really were. She rose from her bed, grabbing her pistols, her sword, her money pouches, and her toolbox, and attaching them to her person, before folding the flier and tucking it into a pocket, and heading out.

"I'm going out to market, dad!" She yelled as she walked to the door.
"Have fun, stay safe, all that stuff." Her father yelled back.

She walked out the door and through the streets of the town, to the aforementioned place, and looked around, for a moment, trying to deduce who all might be here. She saw a small group speaking, and slowly approached them, but did not speak. Rather, she eavesdropped, listening in until she was sure they were who she was looking for. Surely enough, she heard 'my fliar' from one of them, and walked up right behind the man who said it, speaking, almost in a whisper. "The cogs are in place." She thought she might regret saying that later, but for now, she was just too curious.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:08 am

(Sorry everyone, school got busy for a bit)

Silver grinned cheerfully when he heard to more key phrases, one a human eating a sandwich and the other an anthropony. He approached both and gestured for them to follow him to where the others were gathered. When they arrived he presented his paw/hand to each as a greeting. "Silver, starter of the rebellion. It is good to see there are more who wish to end this tyranny." He said and smiled at the group assembled around him. "We shall have a meeting place for later, do not worry. This is simply . . . A survey if you will." He said with his odd blended accent and his self assured manner. "Now, I'll need your names so I know how to address you." He said with a smile and bowed courteously to the mare.

Charomia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Charomia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:15 am

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:(Sorry everyone, school got busy for a bit)

Silver grinned cheerfully when he heard to more key phrases, one a human eating a sandwich and the other an anthropony. He approached both and gestured for them to follow him to where the others were gathered. When they arrived he presented his paw/hand to each as a greeting. "Silver, starter of the rebellion. It is good to see there are more who wish to end this tyranny." He said and smiled at the group assembled around him. "We shall have a meeting place for later, do not worry. This is simply . . . A survey if you will." He said with his odd blended accent and his self assured manner. "Now, I'll need your names so I know how to address you." He said with a smile and bowed courteously to the mare.

Anton smirked, he would not be giving his real name, jsut the title he had become famous for.

"I go by the title of the Prime Insurgent, if you are a knowledgeable person which I assume you are you would have heard of that name alongside the Scorpion Insurgents."

he took off the heavy coat to reveal his armour and the assault rifle on its strap dangling from his shoulder.

he hoped he could trust this anthro. hell he hoped he could trust all these people...
"Private."
"Yes?"
"We-ell..."
"All right men, over the to- *BVVVVVVVVVVT* Oh man, there goes the thirtieth wave... are they out of ammo yet?" "Negative sir... I think I hear the turrets laughing."

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:31 am

Trit nodded slowly to the man, Silver, as he called himself. "Given I have not reason to trust you, Silver, you will not receive a name, but something similar. I am a child of Magrath, should you know the kingdom. Call me Magrath, for now, until you have given me reason to trust you." Trit had never been quick to trust, especially with someone as... Insane... As this man. "I was more here to tell you just how insane you are about trying to host a revolution anyway. The city is strong, I know, because I've seen how it works. Starting a revolution will result in your death, unavoidably. However, I am far too curious for my own good, so I shall stay around, for now, just to see what sort of madman effectively plans his own death." As Trit spoke, her city-born accent slowly faded off into a more Magrathen one, as her father had, and as she had gotten from him. Magrathen sounded closer to Russian than anything else, to attribute it to a real world accent. She crossed her arms and stood, waiting for the man's response.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:42 am

Silver raised an eyebrow, "The first resistance? That is good. I do not mean any offense but I am hoping this rebellion can last a little longer but I must commend you on your resistance's successes against the city. Your skills will be most useful in the fight." Silver turned to Trit, his tail swishing behind him like a pitch black blade of night. "Insane? I see. Well I shall respect your opinion and do what I can to earn your trust." He sad with a sigh. "I do not know if I am insane, may be loss has made me insane but I believe we stand a chance against the city. Look at how many of us there are. We all have talents that can be used against the city. Might I ask Miss Magrathen, do you wish to rebel against the city?"
Last edited by Pinki3 Pon-3 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:49 am

A cloaked black unicorn stallion was hiding in an alley, in New Anachro, watching the populace from the shadows. Pitch Black has been on the run, as an escaped convict, with a death sentience. However, it didn't really bothered Pitch that they wanted to kill him. He saw no value in his life, just as he saw no value, in any life form. In fact, the only thing that drives him, is the desire to eradicate all life on the planet, saving himself for last.
Pitch crouched down, as he spotted a human female walking by; another stupid, pointless life, to be eradicated. Pitch's horn lit up, and he dragged the human into his alley. He covered her mouth with his hoof, so she won't scream. Pitch then deployed a knife, and he quickly slit the women's throat. "That's one less stupid, pointless, and insignificant life, on this miserable planet." Pitch muttered to himself, as he cleaned his knife, then sheathing it. The cloaked unicorn didn't dispose of the body. Instead he just left it there, and teleported somewhere else, out to find another victim.
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:56 am

"My trust is not easily earned." She stayed still, unmoving, looking the anthro up and down, learning his, his body language, so that she could better judge how well she could trust him. "Whether or not I wish to rebel against the city has no bearing. I wish to go back to my homeland, where I am supposed to be. If toppling this city is a necessary step, then I wish to rebel. If not, I don't." Trit held to her own agenda, not very open to outside opinions. "Loss is enough to break even the strongest among us if they allow it to. Don't let loss cloud your vision, otherwise all you will have the power to do is seek revenge for said loss, and you will be lost to the world to all but that single, all consuming purpose." Trit scanned the streets around the group, checking to make sure that no one of any suspicion approached, those that might arrest or kill anyone who even dared think about being part of such a movement.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Charomia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Charomia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:02 am

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:Silver raised an eyebrow, "The first resistance? That is good. I do not mean any offense but I am hoping this rebellion can last a little longer but I must commend you on your resistance's successes against the city. Your skills will be most useful in the fight." Silver turned to Trit, his tail swishing behind him like a pitch black blade of night. "Insane? I see. Well I shall respect your opinion and do what I can to earn your trust." He sad with a sigh. "I do not know if I am insane, may be loss has made me insane but I believe we stand a chance against the city. Look at how many of us there are. We all have talents that can be used against the city. Might I ask Miss Magrathen, do you wish to rebel against the city?"

OOC: going to bed cause I am in Australia:
IC:
Anton sighed "I sure hope it does, the Scorpion Insurgents have lasted over six years, and now we are only two left."

he the grinned "but I am glad word of us reached far and wide. hopefully my Comrades we can win against the dictator, whats left of the Scorpions will be at your call when needed."

turning to the others in the room he waved "greetings all, I guess most of you have heard tales about me eh? eh, most of you were probably youngsters when I started..."
"Private."
"Yes?"
"We-ell..."

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:06 am

(Okay, see you Char)
Silver sighed and snorted, "One day I'll tell you the whole story." He said flatly and changed topics, "This city enslaves all of us as I'm sure you know by now. If you don't then you have lived a very privileged life. The city drags families around and tears them to shreds simply because it finds that one is more adept at maketry than a marketeer. To chose a path that contradicts the city's wishes is to become an outcast. We need to end it before it destroys us. The city is obsessed with perfection and efficiency. So far it has allowed a margin of error but I have seen what is coming. It seeks to remove excess, unnecessary functions. I am sure you can appreciate what that will mean for yourself Magrathen." He said indicating her specifically because she was one of the nobles.

Charomia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Charomia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:08 am

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:(Okay, see you Char)
Silver sighed and snorted, "One day I'll tell you the whole story." He said flatly and changed topics, "This city enslaves all of us as I'm sure you know by now. If you don't then you have lived a very privileged life. The city drags families around and tears them to shreds simply because it finds that one is more adept at maketry than a marketeer. To chose a path that contradicts the city's wishes is to become an outcast. We need to end it before it destroys us. The city is obsessed with perfection and efficiency. So far it has allowed a margin of error but I have seen what is coming. It seeks to remove excess, unnecessary functions. I am sure you can appreciate what that will mean for yourself Magrathen." He said indicating her specifically because she was one of the nobles.

(OOC: when I am offline you can control my character, just put the text for him in red and reflect my style of writing when RPing him. or you can wait till I get back on lol)
"Private."
"Yes?"
"We-ell..."

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:17 am

Trit rolled her eyes slightly. "By that time, I will be long gone. I will have found some way back to my homeland, and have forgotten this pitiful place, that wishes to lord over those who should themselves be lords." She looked around again, and thought she saw something, but passed it off as nothing. "What is it you wish to know, that you wanted to... Survey, as you put it? I am happy to answer your questions, if only to stop myself from being completely and utterly bored as I currently am."
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:39 am

Silver shook his head, "Basically I already asked it. Whether you were willing to rebel against the city. I suppose it would be helpful if you could share any information on the city you have. There has never been a piece of information that wasn't useful." He said and smiled a little. This Magrathen irritated him a little, her casual disregard for all others was characteristic of Nobles in New Anachron. She would no doubt throw any one of them to a bruiser in order to save her own hide . . . Maybe he was being to judgemental.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse