NATION

PASSWORD

Risk Defense *New Aircraft[MT/Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Risk Defense
Attaché

Founded: Feb 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Risk Defense *New Aircraft[MT/Open]

Postby Risk Defense » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:20 am

Image Image Image

-We can deny a purchase for whatever reason at any time.
-Please be respectful.
-All Prices are in USD.
- Nations are not allowed to resell the purchased equipment to a third party without authorization from Image The Republic of Risk Defense
*The Republic of Risk Defense and all of its affiliates own and operate this site. You cannot take work from this site without approval from Risk Defense. Risk Defense reserves the right to deny or revoke any transaction with or without just cause. Any post made by you on this thread automatically accepts all above statements.

Code: Select all
[b]The equipment you would like to purchase:[/b]
[b]The Number of quantity you would like:[/b]
[b]Total cost of the purchase:[/b]
Last edited by Risk Defense on Thu May 08, 2014 6:39 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Risk Defense

3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

My account will be deactivated during the summer because I am going to Basic Combat Training.

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Munitions

Postby Risk Defense » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:20 am

ELECTROMAGNETIC BOMB
Cost: NS$5.6 Million

SCRAM-JET PROJECTILE
Cost: NS$4 Million [ For 4,000 Rounds ]

-Please be respectful.
-All Prices are in USD.
- Nations are not allowed to resell the purchased equipment to a third party without authorization from Image The Republic of Risk Defense
*The Republic of Risk Defense and all of its affiliates own and operate this site. You cannot take work from this site without approval from Risk Defense. Risk Defense reserves the right to deny or revoke any transaction with or without just cause. Any post made by you on this thread automatically accepts all above statements.

Last edited by Risk Defense on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Risk Defense

My account will be deactivated during the summer because I am going to Basic Combat Training.

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Small Arms [Closed]

Postby Risk Defense » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:21 am

.45 EIGHTY EIGHT
Cost: NS$750

-Please be respectful.
-All Prices are in USD.

Last edited by Risk Defense on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Risk Defense

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Naval

Postby Risk Defense » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:21 am

GERALD R FORD CLASS
Cost: NS$12.8 Billion

NIMITIZ CLASS
Cost: NS$4.5 Billion

-Please be respectful.
-All Prices are in USD.

Last edited by Risk Defense on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Risk Defense

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Ground

Postby Risk Defense » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Reserved
Last edited by Risk Defense on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Risk Defense

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Aircraft

Postby Risk Defense » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm

LOCKHEED AC-130H SPECTRE
Cost: NS$190 Million

ANTONOV AN-225 MRIYA
Cost: NS$500 Million
Base design from Colosseum at shipbucket.com, Custom aircraft built by Risk Defense for Timmy City.

-Please be respectful.
-All Prices are in USD.

Last edited by Risk Defense on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Risk Defense

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Executive Biography's [Risk Defense]

Postby Risk Defense » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Vanessa Phelps
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Risk Defence
Executive Council
Eugene Gill
Executive Vice President, Risk Defence
President and Chief Executive Officer, Boeing Defense, Space & Security
Curtis Barker
Vice Chairman, Risk Defence
President, and Chief Executive Officer, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Woodrow Gregory
Senior Vice President, Office of Internal Governance, Risk Defence
Fred Graham
Senior Vice President Communications, Risk Defence
Philip French
President, Risk Defence
Senior Vice President, Business Development and Strategy, Risk Defence
Derrick Watts
Senior Vice President, Government Operations, Risk Defence
Dwayne Schneider
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Risk Defence
James Walker
Vice Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer, Risk Defence
Marion Wagner
Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Administration, Risk Defence
Jay Harrington
Executive Vice President, Risk Defence
Chief Financial Officer, Risk Defence
Christina Cooper
Chief Technology Officer, Risk Defence
Senior Vice President, Engineering, Operations & Technology
Last edited by Risk Defense on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Risk Defense

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Risk Defense » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:02 am

Reserved
Risk Defense

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Investors

Postby Risk Defense » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:02 am

Last edited by Risk Defense on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Risk Defense

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Risk Defense » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:01 pm

RISK DEFENSE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY REQUEST, WITH OR WITHOUT CAUSE.
ANY ENGAGEMENTS THAT RISK DEFENSE EQUIPMENT IS USED IN IS REQUESTED TO BE STATED TO RISK DEFENSE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES.
Any questions, comments, or concerns, please address them in a Telegram.
Last edited by Risk Defense on Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Risk Defense

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Risk Defense » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:06 pm

This store is now open! Please note that the .45 Eighty-Eight is under development, and is currently closed.
Risk Defense

Port Charlotte
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Charlotte » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:17 pm

The equipment you would like to purchase: ELECTROMAGNETIC BOMB
The Number of quantity you would like: 1000
Total cost of the purchase: 5,600,000,000

The equipment you would like to purchase: SCRAM-JET PROJECTILE
The Number of quantity you would like: 10,000 Units [ 40,000,000 rounds ]
Total cost of the purchase: 40,000,000,000

The equipment you would like to purchase: LOCKHEED AC-130H SPECTRE
The Number of quantity you would like: 100
Total cost of the purchase: 19,000,000,000

Total Cost: $ 64,600,000,000 we request the bill be paid over a course of 10 years for 6,460,000,000 a year.
Zephyic Civil War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Qubec- Port Charlotte Victory
Intonisian/Emexican War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Port Charlotte- Lost
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE GREATEST NATION GOD HAS PLACED ON THIS EARTH. WE FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF JUSTICE WHEREVER TYRANNY REIGNS.

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Risk Defense » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Recipient(s): Port Charlotte
Sender(s): Dave Vick

Date: 20140328
Subject: Re: Procurement of Weapon Systems

To the esteemed General Michael Smith or his honorable representatives otherwise,

Risk Defense strive for their continued tradition of excellence when it comes to quality and innovation. As a result, all foreign military sales are to be conducted under the oversight of the Ministry of Defense ( M.O.D. ), the defense department responsible for financial and technical assistance and transfer of defense matériel; MOD officially acts as an intermediary between foreign nations and defense firms. Risk Defense foreign military sales are founded on the tradition of cooperation between the Democratic Republic and other sovereign nations with similar values and interests in order to achieve common defense goals. As such, we must perform an extensive review of each request in order to ensure that Risk companies are not manufacturing high-quality weapons and technology to be used by our enemies.

After such a review by various officials of the Democratic Republic of Risk Defense, your order has been approved by the MOD and various officials of Risk Defense with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The order totals $64.6 trillion United Standard dollars. The MOD will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. In addition, Risk Defense has agreed to dispatch a team consisting of various flight engineers, training officials, and test pilots to oversee the initial training phase to effectively train Port Charlotte pilots and supporting maintenance and flight engineers on the fighter. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Construction for your order will commence immediately in one of our manufacturing plants in the Democratic Republic, and it will be delivered as soon as the order is completed. Please contact us with any requests, inquiries, and/or questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Risk Defense. We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Kyle RIchards
Democratic Republic Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics Image
Jeff Comos
President of the Democratic Republic

Recipt for Port Charlotte
The Number of quantity you would like: 1000
Total cost of the purchase: 5,600,000,000

The equipment you would like to purchase: SCRAM-JET PROJECTILE
The Number of quantity you would like: 10,000 Units [ 40,000,000 rounds ]
Total cost of the purchase: 40,000,000,000

The Number of quantity you would like: 100
Total cost of the purchase: 19,000,000,000

Total Cost: $ 64,600,000,000 we request the bill be paid over a course of 10 years for 6,460,000,000 a year.
Last edited by Risk Defense on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Risk Defense

Port Charlotte Islands
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Charlotte Islands » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:16 pm

The equipment you would like to purchase: Gerald R Ford Class
The Number of quantity you would like: 1
Total cost of the purchase: 12.8 Billion
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Factbook Charlotte General Store Port Charlotte Embassy Program

Puppet of Port Charlotte

The Holy Roman Enpire
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Roman Enpire » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:18 pm

The Number of quantity you would like: 10
Total cost of the purchase: 1.9 Billion

Total cost of the purchase: 56 Million
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Factbook Charlotte General Store Port Charlotte Embassy Program

Puppet of Port Charlotte

Nunatsiaq
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nunatsiaq » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:19 pm

The Number of quantity you would like: 5
Total cost of the purchase: $64 billion

The equipment you would like to purchase: Nimitiz Class
Total cost of the purchase: $45 billion

Total: $109 billion

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Risk Defense » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Recipient(s): Port Charlotte Islands

Date: 20140404

To the esteemed Leader or his honorable representatives otherwise,

Risk Defense strive for their continued tradition of excellence when it comes to quality and innovation. As a result, all foreign military sales are to be conducted under the oversight of the Ministry of Defense ( M.O.D. ), the defense department responsible for financial and technical assistance and transfer of defense matériel; MOD officially acts as an intermediary between foreign nations and defense firms. Risk Defense foreign military sales are founded on the tradition of cooperation between the Democratic Republic and other sovereign nations with similar values and interests in order to achieve common defense goals. As such, we must perform an extensive review of each request in order to ensure that Risk companies are not manufacturing high-quality weapons and technology to be used by our enemies.

After such a review by various officials of the Democratic Republic of Risk Defense, your order has been approved by the MOD and various officials of Risk Defense with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The order totals $12.8 billion United Standard dollars. The MOD will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. In addition, Risk Defense has agreed to dispatch a team consisting of various flight engineers, training officials, and test pilots to oversee the initial training phase to effectively train Port Charlotte pilots and supporting maintenance and flight engineers on the fighter. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Construction for your order will commence immediately in one of our manufacturing plants in the Democratic Republic, and it will be delivered as soon as the order is completed. Please contact us with any requests, inquiries, and/or questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Risk Defense. We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Kyle RIchards
Democratic Republic Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics Image
Jeff Comos

Receipt for Port Charlotte Islands
The Number of quantity you would like: 1
Total cost of the purchase: 12.8 Billion
Last edited by Risk Defense on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Risk Defense

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Risk Defense » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Recipient(s): The Holy Roman Enpire

After such a review by various officials of the Democratic Republic of Risk Defense, your order has been approved by the MOD and various officials of Risk Defense with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The order totals $58 million United Standard dollars. The MOD will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. In addition, Risk Defense has agreed to dispatch a team consisting of various flight engineers, training officials, and test pilots to oversee the initial training phase to effectively train Port Charlotte pilots and supporting maintenance and flight engineers on the fighter. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Best regards,
Kyle RIchards
Jeff Comos

Receipt for The Holy Roman Enpire
Total cost of the purchase: 56 Million
Last edited by Risk Defense on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Risk Defense

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:49 pm

(OOC: I just want to say, good job on keeping the credits. It really helps us artists sometimes :) Anyways, I'll post ICly about a possible business partnership)
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Risk Defense » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Recipient(s): Nunatsiaq

After such a review by various officials of the Democratic Republic of Risk Defense, your order has been approved by the MOD and various officials of Risk Defense with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The order totals $109 Billion United Standard dollars. The MOD will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. In addition, Risk Defense has agreed to dispatch a team consisting of various flight engineers, training officials, and test pilots to oversee the initial training phase to effectively train Port Charlotte pilots and supporting maintenance and flight engineers on the fighter. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Best regards,
Kyle RIchards
Jeff Comos

Receipt for Nunatsiaq
The Number of quantity you would like: 5
Total cost of the purchase: $64 billion

The equipment you would like to purchase: Nimitiz Class
Total cost of the purchase: $45 billion

Total: $109 billion
Risk Defense

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:57 pm

The equipment you would like to purchase:Gerald R Ford Class
The Number of quantity you would like:10
Total cost of the purchase: 128 Billion NSD

The equipment you would like to purchase: Nimitz Class
The Number of quantity you would like:20
Total cost of the purchase: 90 Billion NSD
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Risk Defense » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:06 pm

Recipient(s): Timmy City

After such a review by various officials of the Democratic Republic of Risk Defense, your order has been approved by the MOD and various officials of Risk Defense with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The order totals $218 Billion United Standard dollars. The MOD will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. In addition, Risk Defense has agreed to dispatch a team consisting of various flight engineers, training officials, and test pilots to oversee the initial training phase to effectively train Port Charlotte pilots and supporting maintenance and flight engineers on the fighter. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Best regards,
Kyle RIchards
Jeff Comos

Receipt for Timmy City
The equipment you would like to purchase:Gerald R Ford Class
The Number of quantity you would like:10
Total cost of the purchase: 128 Billion NSD

The equipment you would like to purchase: Nimitz Class
The Number of quantity you would like:20
Total cost of the purchase: 90 Billion NSD
Risk Defense

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:47 pm

With the Approval of Congress, our nation would like to invest 200 billion NSD in tins fine company. As we see it has potential to grow more to be a good sized arms company. To make that we decide that our investment could help that happen.
Thank You,
Timmy City
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

Bavaria-Prussia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Order

Postby Bavaria-Prussia » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:42 am

To: Whomever it may concern in Risk Defense
Subject: Order
Encryption: KURFÜRST

As part of the massive reforms and spending on the defense budget, we have been on the search for new equipment for our Air Force.
After massive research, investigations and evaluations you have been selected as the supplier for our needs of Defense.

The equipment you would like to purchase: LOCKHEED AC-130H SPECTRE GUNSHIP
The Number of quantity you would like: 155
Total cost of the purchase: 29 450 000 000
Pro: Capitalism, Roman Catholicism, Lutheranism, NATO, Croatia, Bavaria
Anti: Commie

Risk Defense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Risk Defense » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Recipient(s): Bavaria-Prussia

After such a review by various officials of the Democratic Republic of Risk Defense, your order has been approved by the MOD and various officials of Risk Defense with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The order totals $29.45 Billion United Standard dollars. The MOD will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. In addition, Risk Defense has agreed to dispatch a team consisting of various flight engineers, training officials, and test pilots to oversee the initial training phase to effectively train Port Charlotte pilots and supporting maintenance and flight engineers on the fighter. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Best regards,
Kyle RIchards
Jeff Comos

Receipt for Bavaria-Prussia
The equipment you would like to purchase: LOCKHEED AC-130H SPECTRE GUNSHIP
The Number of quantity you would like: 155
Total cost of the purchase: 29 450 000 000
Risk Defense

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade