NATION

PASSWORD

Ad bot warnings

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Grantica
Envoy

Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Grantica » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Spam... not sure how to mark it as spam though...
You should check out the nicest Region on NationStates... Oceanside.

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Grantica wrote:Spam... not sure how to mark it as spam though...

I'll report it.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Don't worry, it's already been reported. Though I do admit, the mods have been really slow lately.

In the future, please do not reply to ad bots. (This is one of the announcements at the top of the forums.) Simply report it in this thread.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:32 pm

All three of you, *** Warned for replying to a fricken Ad bot ***. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=238581

Seriously, thanks to your posts here what should have been a quick clean up meant that I had to search through each of his posts to make sure NO ONE replied to it.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Return to General Assembly