(Chrome Install)(Firefox Install)(Opera Install)(Safari Install)
What Is A Browser Extension?
Browser extensions are tiny programs or apps designed to "extend" and add onto the existing features of your internet browser. All modern browsers support browser extensions, including Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
Why No Internet Explorer Support?
Internet Explorer is not an open web browser and frequently does not support official web standards. In addition, it does not support browser extensions, and it frequently a target for malware and viruses. I suggest all Internet Explorer users upgrade to a free, modern browser, listed above.
How Do I Know This Is Safe?
Additional Security Notes
The Nation Puppet Switcher only stores nations & password information locally in your browser local storage. This information is never transmitted anywhere, and never leaves your computer. In addition, I do not collect or monitor sensitive personal information, not limited to but including, IP Addresses, personal names, or other identifying information.
- World Assembly Details in Nation Pages
- Nation Challenge Link on Nation Pages
- Regional Newspapers
- Gameplay News
- Roleplay News
- Puppet Nation Switcher
- Scrolling Embassy Flags next to region World Factbook Entry
- Regional Message Board Searching
- Ignore Regional Message Board Posts
- Infinite Scroll/Pagination for Regional Message Board
- Real Time Panel Alerts & RMB Post Updates
- Reply-To-All in Multi-Nation telegrams
- Block Sender on Telegrams
- Linkify Telegram & RMB Post URLs
- Hidden NS Advertisements
- Scrolling World Census Lists
- Fancy Dossier
- Regional Reporting
- Forum Post Ids
- Forum Ego-Search customization
- Embedded Regional IRC Pages
- Puppet Nation Import/Export
- Remember Past Issue Choices
- Infinite Nation Happenings
- Infinite Region Happenings
Features Coming Soon
- Infinite Telegram Folders
- Alerts for Gameside Actions
- Newspaper Improvements
- NS++ Users see a special trophy on theirs and other NS++ user pages
- New settings option for "Auto-unsuppress RMB"
- Fix egosearch & sidebar bugs with Firefox
- Early work on NationStatesPlusPlus.com
- Brand new settings & user-data backend and syncing
- Option to disable floating sidepanel
- Fix low-res flags for some nations on the sidebar
- Sidepanel area floats on left
- Internal reorganization, reduced latency when loading
- Disabled Firebase - Settings will not sync (Temporary)
- Infinite Region Happenings
- Minor improvements
- Add region update times
- Gameplay Newspaper
- Roleplay Newspaper
- Overhauled Settings Menu
- Ability to Import/Export puppets
- Regional Newspapers (Founders/Delegates can turn this on in their regional controls)
- Antiquity/Century Theme warn users that NS++ does not support them
- Tons of bug fixes
- Clickable Formatting Buttons for RMB
- Various bug fixes
- Region flags show up in census listing
- Infinite National Happenings
- Can assign aliases to nations via Dossier
- Redesigned Reports Page
- Can view happenings on regions in your dossier via Reports Page
- Fix rare bug with some RMB posts not loading correctly
- Fixed unicode encoding with RMB post submission
- Assorted bug fixes
- Added progress bar for telegram searches
- Redesigned Dossier Page
- Assorted bug fixes
- Added 'Reply to All' button for telegrams with multiple recipients
- Added telegram searching
- Fixed bugs syncing settings causing failed security checks
- Added IRC widget for regions with official IRC channels
- Regional Happenings now auto-update
- Nation Challenge links appear in nation profiles
- Stability fixes and reduced bandwidth usage
- Fixed bugs with telegrams & dark theme
- Fixed bugs with NS++ settings pages and dark theme
- Added option in NS++ settings to disable Puppet Switching
- Minor css fixes
- Fixed GA/WA proposal tables appearing squished
- Fixed Settings not working when forum sidebar is disabled
- Settings/Issue choices sync across browsers & computers
- Easy puppet-switcher added
- Fixed issue where header advertisement covered settings button in antiquity theme
- Option to Hide Ads
- Settings Page for All features
- Clickable Telegram Links
- Search RMB by Author or Region
- Factbooks Happenings have clickable urls (when you publish/update a factbook)
- Getting Help Requests are saved and viewable
- Issue responses are saved and shown when the issue is repeated
- When scrolling census table in your home region, your name is kept at the bottom (for comparison)
- Minor performance improvements
- Fix issue where switching pages extremely rapidly causes the extension not to work until you refresh the page again
- BUGFIX: Do not show RMB controls in regional administration pages
- IMPROVEMENT: All lists of pages in World/WA/Regional rankings now use page sliders
- IMPROVEMENT: Move page sliders 1 page at a time by clicking on them, then using left/right arrow keys
- FEATURE: Show Soft Power Distribution Rating next to Influence Ranking in nation pages
- BUGFIX: Slider nation list for each region renders and operates correctly
- BUGFIX: Fixed infinite scrolling for Antiquity Theme
- BUGFIX: Fixed quoting messages for Antiquity Theme
- BUGFIX: Fixed searching for special characters (like '#')
- IMPROVEMENT: Better performance with embassy flag scrolling
- Scrolling Embassy flags next to the World Factbook Entry of each region
- Ignore any posts in the Regional Message Board that you don't want to see
- Hide thread topics in the "view your posts" forum area
- Shows post number on all nationstates.net forum posts
- BUGFIX: When posting to the RMB fails, receive a message box notifying you
- BUGFIX: When posting to the RMB fails, do not delete the message draft
- Posting on the RMB occurs instantly, without any redirects or any refreshing
- Improved Search Feature: Search through the RMB post history of any region!
- Slide and scroll through World Census Reportings - no more refreshing for each page!
- Search Feature: Search through the RMB post history of any region!
- New posts on the Regional Message Board appear instantly - no more refreshing!
- New telegrams update your telegram indicator next to your nation name - no more refreshing!
- Urls in RMB posts are turned into clickable links, no more copy and paste!
- Ported Addon to Firefox!
- Infinite Scroll for the Regional Message Board.
- Quote button next to Regional Message Board posts, for easy replies