NATION

PASSWORD

Ace Combat (MT, OOC, closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
LINTYLAND
Minister

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Ace Combat (MT, OOC, closed)

Postby LINTYLAND » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Well basically we have 6 characters that are in special airforce sqaudron of aces that are fighting in a war, that is much like the war in ace combat 6. We are going to battle other aces and even big uber flying fortresses and stuff like that. i will put my character up first. Also im gonna need 6 other people to make the enemie ace sqaudron. The good guys are mobius sqaudron bad guys are called strigon sqaudron. So that means i need 12 people in total. Please say what sqaudron you want to be on. No unlimited ammo

Name: Jack Turkhov
Description: 6'2", 202lb's, black hair, brown eyes, muscular build, 34 years old
Experience: A 16 year veteran ace of the lintyland air force he was recentlly put in charge of a new sqaudron of aces from around the word, that will conduct in combat missions. Has numerous kills.
Plane: The XA-36F Switchblade is lintylands next generation multirole stealth fighter that was recentlly built. This baby is armed with a 2x GsH-30-1 30mm Cannon, AA-8 "Aphid" missles, and Multi-Purpose Burst Missiles Mk.1, counter missle flares, stealth coating
Sqaudron: Mobius

Image XA-36F Switchblade

Mobius Sqaudron
Jack Turkhov: AKA Mobius 1
Caroline Bennett: AKA Seraph
Captain Andrew Barret: AKA Romeo
Nathanial Grieves: AKA Wraith
Arthur 'Ice' Mesata: AKA Icee

Strigon Sqaudron
Greg Went: AKA CrissCross
Johnathon Wilkinson:
Shady Nyblade: AKA Skyrag
Sarah Parker: AKA Ty-Cat
Nathan Fox: AKA Fox

Grabacr Sqaudron
Col. Ashley Burntiz: AKA Grabacr 1
Tatiana Radlanova: AKA lilith
Last edited by LINTYLAND on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:17 pm, edited 31 times in total.
14:12 Solm Black people shouldn't be on NS

I makeTitles!!!
Pew! Pewwwwwww! Explosion!!!

Kagetora
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Interesting. I'd like a spot kept open for me. I have to go, and I wanna see who else signs up before I submit an application.
If you want help with something, simply send me a telegram. I'll do my best to respond intelligently, and if I can't I'll refer you to someone who can.
Caladan Imperium||Montgomery Broadcasting [EII]

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:37 pm

ok

I makeTitles!!!

Solm
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:50 pm

This sounds very interesting, I think I will join.

Name: Greg Went
Description: 5'10", 180lb's, brown hair, green eyes, semi-muscular build, 28 years old
Experience: A 8 year veteran maverick of the Solm Air force, passed training with highest in academy, awarded a silver star. Greg Went is known for his risky movements and close-calls, but always prevails.
Plane: F-22 Raptor Sul, an advanced version of the F 22 raptor. With stealth and speed this jet is a prime fighter.

Last edited by Solm on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:52 pm

yay i just need 10 more people.

I makeTitles!!!

Solm
Senator

Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm

LINTYLAND wrote:yay i just need 10 more people.

Thanks...

ADDED TO MY APPLICATION: Greg Went is known for his risky movements and close-calls, but always prevails.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Oh solm what sqaudron do you want to be in

I makeTitles!!!

Solm
Senator

Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:18 pm

LINTYLAND wrote:Oh solm what sqaudron do you want to be in

I'll be on either, whichever one you need.

The Imperial Combine
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Combine » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:19 pm

tag

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Solm wrote:
LINTYLAND wrote:Oh solm what sqaudron do you want to be in

I'll be on either, whichever one you need.

ur on strigon sqaudron, i want everything to be even

I makeTitles!!!

Weylara
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Weylara » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Tifine
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tifine » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Name: Annan Fallajah
Description: Annan is a small man of 5 feet, 9 inches. Ethnically Indian, he is one of the huge amounts of Tifinean Indians populating Tifine as a result of mass immigration during the latter half of the 20th century. Determined hazelnut eyes set to work are occasionally interuptted by a growing black fringe descending from his messy black hair, which links up with his gradually growing beard.
Experience: After joining the Tifinean Air Force and gaining fame among commanders for his so-called 'can-do approach' at the age of 20, he regularly participated in regular patrols over Tifinean skies, in which he notably shot down an unidentified UAV.
Plane: Annan commands a TH Typhoon, a multri-role jet fighter based on the F-16. The TH Typhoon is known mostly for its adaptive nature, among other things. Diagram pictured.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Tifine wrote:Name: Annan Fallajah
Description: Annan is a small man of 5 feet, 9 inches. Ethnically Indian, he is one of the huge amounts of Tifinean Indians populating Tifine as a result of mass immigration during the latter half of the 20th century. Determined hazelnut eyes set to work are occasionally interuptted by a growing black fringe descending from his messy black hair, which links up with his gradually growing beard.
Experience: After joining the Tifinean Air Force and gaining fame among commanders for his so-called 'can-do approach' at the age of 20, he regularly participated in regular patrols over Tifinean skies, in which he notably shot down an unidentified UAV.
Plane: Annan commands a TH Typhoon, a multri-role jet fighter based on the F-16. The TH Typhoon is known mostly for its adaptive nature, among other things. Diagram pictured.

wHAT SQAUDRON DO YOU WANT TO BE ON?

I makeTitles!!!

Tifine
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tifine » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:35 pm

LINTYLAND wrote:
Tifine wrote:Name: Annan Fallajah

wHAT SQAUDRON DO YOU WANT TO BE ON?

Mobius, please. I'd recommend that be included in the app.

Malikov
Minister

Founded: May 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Malikov » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:35 pm

[Query] If I end joining the "Enemy" squadron, what will become of them? [/End Query]

Generally, I find that in most RP's the "bad" guys end up dead. I prefer keeping my character alive. It becomes quite confusing when there are RP's where my character dies, seeing as I use her for all RP's, both IC and "Massive War" threads. If the end result of this is the "bad" guys all getting killed, then I think you need to update your veiw of the world. Real life doesn't always have a "happy" ending.
Current flag request.
The Official Factbook Of The United Peoples Of Malikov
Official Malkovian Flag
Official Malikovian Seal
Regional Map Of The United Peoples
Defcon:1 2 3 4 [5]
Military: .5% Standing Military|1.5% Reserves
Organizations:The Phoenix Conglomeration
The Trews - Highway of Heroes

In Flanders Fields the poppies grow
Between the crosses row on row
That mark our place, and in the sky
The larks still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below...

R.I.P.
The Conglomerate
Tiurabo wrote:Your forces are weak because you are capable of reigning them in.
"Friendship is two pals munching on a well cooked face together."

Solm
Senator

Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Malikov wrote:[Query] If I end joining the "Enemy" squadron, what will become of them? [/End Query]

Generally, I find that in most RP's the "bad" guys end up dead. I prefer keeping my character alive. It becomes quite confusing when there are RP's where my character dies, seeing as I use her for all RP's, both IC and "Massive War" threads. If the end result of this is the "bad" guys all getting killed, then I think you need to update your veiw of the world. Real life doesn't always have a "happy" ending.

No i think that the side with the better tactics will win, no matter what side. It could be good or bad. But this is my position, it is up to the OP.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Malikov wrote:[Query] If I end joining the "Enemy" squadron, what will become of them? [/End Query]

well the thing is it depends on wat u do. bad guys could win good guys could win. i dont care who wins
Last edited by LINTYLAND on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I makeTitles!!!

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Okay. Curiosity done.

Name: Johnathon Wilkinson
Specialty: Combat Pilot - Estainian Army Air Corp
Motto: "Well well, looks like you missed."
Experience: Johnathon, or John as preferred is a Veteran Pilot of Estainia's Civil War, he has flown already over two dozen missions and became an Aerial Ace in the first weeks of his career when he was still careening about in an outdated P-40 Curtiss. He has a combat record of 7 Kills, and 1 Plane Lost, that one being his P-40 when it was shot down by an F-22 from the Arivadan Airforce. Do not ask how he survived.
Preferred Plane: The SOKO-23 Multi-Role Jet
Assigned Plane: The F-15 Eagle
'Team': The Bad-Guys, please. Whether or not he 'dies' I'm still using him else where, due respect given.

Johnathon's F-15 as pictured by an Aerial-Combat-Camera in the Estainian Civil Conflict
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 03, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Strigon, por favor.

Name: Admiral, Lower Class Shady Nyblade (Pronounced, "Shahd-hee")
Description: Arabic, 5"10', 160 pounds
Experience: Originally went to pilot school in the Islamic Republic of Iran- joined the GWO Air Force as a Strike Fighter Pilot, using an F-35. After the GWO was fully established, he started flying an F-22, and once he was a registered Ace pilot, received an F-23. Today, he has literally hundreds of confirmed kills, and is regarded as the de facto head of the Air Force.
Plane:

F-23 Black Widow. Also capable of flying the carrier version.

Note: I DO want to keep this character alive, pl0x.
Last edited by The Grand World Order on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia
Peace sells, but who's buying? | Right is the new punk
A Better Class of Fascist
Got Discord? Add me at griff1337
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.13
Amerikians: That sir, is one Epic Tank.
Altamirus: Behold the fascist God of War.
Aelosia: Shiiiiit, you are hot. More pics, I demand.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:46 pm

ok we need 7 more people

I makeTitles!!!

Altimaea
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Altimaea » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Mobious
Name: Captain Andrew Barret Callsign: Romeo
Saying: "He lit up like a Christmas tree!" after getting a gun kill. (Pilots are given extensive training and are encouraged to kill with their gun. Called the Arget-Nar doctrine)
Description: 6'22" 250lb, brown hair and brown eyes. Caucasian (please don't kill him as I use this character else where.)
Experience: Fought in the Altimaean/Zalaslavia war 2 years ago. Became a war hero by earning the Altimaean Honorific Cross by saving a bomber fleet and destroying an airborne super laser. In the war Captain Wilson scored 15 kills, second most in a single war by an Altimaean pilot. Currently commands an elite fighter squadron, the Ghost Stalkers, in the USAF. Known as a bit of a ladies man, hence the callsign.
plane: F/A-27 Pegasus
Armament: 25mm Vulcan cannon, AIM-9x sidewinder (Block 2 technically), AIM-120D AMRAAM, AIM-150 Wyvern long range air to air missiles,various bombs and ground attack missiles . The F/A-27 is a highly advanced air-superiority fighter in use by the United States of Altimaea Airforce. It has a unique stealth coating enabling it to have a more aerodynamic shape while only appearing as the size of a bumble bee on radar. Weapons are stored internally giving the F/A-27 Pegasus supercruise ability and a top speed of over Mach 3. A high tech helmet HUD enables missiles to be targeted at amything the pilot sees. A hightech and powerful sensor array and an AESA radar round out the craft.
Last edited by Altimaea on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.
DEFCON
1 2 3 [4] 5
I am the Northern Guardian of Judea!
JUDEAZ OFFICIAL KEEPER OF TEH COOKIEZ
Castleclose wrote:
Hannait wrote:To: kettle@cookware.com
Re: blackness

Beauty is only pixels deep, while bad gameplay/design goes straight to the source code ~ Harlequin

Solm~"Ninja'd by Alty.™"
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Map
Judea

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Altimaea wrote:Mobious
Name: Captain Drew Wilson

lol are you serious?

I makeTitles!!!

Bonnaful
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonnaful » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:47 pm

ill join
Name: Dave Mcporken
Description:5'8 235 pounds build pretty good and brown hair.
Experience:Was a close air support piolt till he shot down a Ace from another country that shot down 35 of our aircraft and was promoted to ace of iron support. Won the king Bonna metal for outstanding flying.
Plane:RBAF jack rockect GH25
Squad: mobous
Last edited by Bonnaful on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Malikov
Minister

Founded: May 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Malikov » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Well then, i think I'll apply then.

Name: Sarah Parker

Description: 5'8, mid-length honey-blonde hair, very accomplished in the "looks" department (if you catch my drift).

Experience: Ms. Parker has been in the Malkovian Air Force for roughly five years. Her grandfather owned a large collection of Ariel vehicles, and after gaining her pilots license at age 18, she began her career in the Air Force. Sarah is the most skilled pilot in the MAF, completing manuvers never before attempted in a test scenario, in combat situations. Her excellence within the cockpit extends far beyond piloting skills. Ms.Parker also uses a manual targeting, and guidance, system for her plane's weapons. This prevents the enemy aircraft from using radar detection system to track her missiles, as there is no radar signal for them to track. Her marksman ship is unheard of. It has been reported by squad mates, that she has actually bombed enemy planes out of the sky. Although this isn't on record, it is accepted as an every day feat for her. (Please, place Ms. Parker within the Strigon squadron)

Plane: Sarah flies the Malkovian bulit Tiger K-23
(Sorry about the small picture. If any of you have played Warhawk, for PS3 before, then you know that the Lion looks like the Eucadian plane)
General characteristics
• Crew: 1
• Length: 18.90 m
• Wingspan: 13.56 m
• Height: 5.08 m
• Wing area: 78.04 m²
• Empty weight: 19,700 kg
• Loaded weight: 29,300 kg
• Max takeoff weight: 38,000 kg
• Powerplant: 2× Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 Pitch Thrust vectoring turbofans, 35,000+ lb (156+ kN) each
• Fuel capacity: 8,200 kg internally, or 11,900 kg with two external fuel tanks
Performance
• Maximum speed:
o At altitude: Mach 4
o Supercruise: Mach 2.5
• Ferry range: 3,219 km
• Service ceiling: 20,000 m
• Wing loading: 375 kg/m²
• Thrust/weight: 1.08 (1.26 with loaded weight & 50% fuel)
• G- limits: 9g
Armament
• Guns: 2× 40 mm (0.787 in) M61A2 Vulcan gatling gun in starboard wing root, 1200 rounds, 6× AIM-120 AMRAAM 2× AIM-9 Sidewinder
• 2× AIM-120 AMRAAM and 2× AIM-9 Sidewinder for self-protection, and one of the following: 4× Wind Corrected Munitions Dispensers (WCMDs)
• Hardpoints: 4× under-wing pylon stations can be fitted to carry 600 US gallon Sargent Fletcher drop tanks or weapons, each with a capacity of 5,000 lb (2,268 kg).
Avionics
• RWR (Radar warning receiver) The RWR traces the enemy's targeting system's signal, and transfer's the data to the Lions HUD, giving the pilot a veiw of the missle's projected, and current, tragectory.
Last edited by Malikov on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Current flag request.
The Official Factbook Of The United Peoples Of Malikov
Official Malkovian Flag
Official Malikovian Seal
Regional Map Of The United Peoples
Defcon:1 2 3 4 [5]
Military: .5% Standing Military|1.5% Reserves
Organizations:The Phoenix Conglomeration
The Trews - Highway of Heroes

In Flanders Fields the poppies grow
Between the crosses row on row
That mark our place, and in the sky
The larks still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below...

R.I.P.
The Conglomerate
Tiurabo wrote:Your forces are weak because you are capable of reigning them in.
"Friendship is two pals munching on a well cooked face together."

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Name: Nathan Fox
Description: 6'0", 136 lbs, medium black hair, light hazel eyes, 27 years of age
Experience: Piloting aircraft since he was 13, he was born into a flight family, his mother a passenger airline pilot and his father a bomber pilot. He has flown everything from crop dusters to spy planes. He joined the Air Force at 17, the bare minimum. He has logged over 500 simulator hours, and to many to count flight hours. He usually fly's spy planes, but can adapt to anything he gets his hands on.
Plane: He personally customized the F-16, calling it the F-25 "Cloud Cat". It has fewer rockets, but instead has many more comodities, like a laser guide.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents