NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Thread- Better Than the Bog of Eternal Stench

A dignified resting-place for the greatest threads of all time.
User avatar
Lackadaisical2
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 50817
Founded: Mar 03, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Lackadaisical2 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:57 pm

EnragedMaldivians wrote:
Lackadaisical2 wrote:Probably two... or three.


Just the usual shit.

Ain't got no woman, ain't got no house, ain't got no carrrr...


We've all been there. And you know what, call me crazy, but I think it's good to be sad and pissed off once in a while. Good time for some introspection, and angry workouts at the gym with heavy weights are fun. :p

Apparently I don't do life by half-measures.
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Proud member of the Vile Right-Wing Noodle Combat Division of the Imperialist Anti-Socialist Economic War Army Ground Force reporting in.


User avatar
Chronic Hypersomnia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1507
Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronic Hypersomnia » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Woohoo, i am definitely trash.
What is love? Baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more..
"society produces the criminals it deserves."

User avatar
EnragedMaldivians
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8440
Founded: Feb 01, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby EnragedMaldivians » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Lackadaisical2 wrote:
EnragedMaldivians wrote:
We've all been there. And you know what, call me crazy, but I think it's good to be sad and pissed off once in a while. Good time for some introspection, and angry workouts at the gym with heavy weights are fun. :p

Apparently I don't do life by half-measures.


Pfft, you're a good looking tall guy with an engineering degree. Pretty sure you'll come out of it.
Taking a break.

User avatar
Lackadaisical2
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 50817
Founded: Mar 03, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Lackadaisical2 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:09 pm

EnragedMaldivians wrote:
Lackadaisical2 wrote:Apparently I don't do life by half-measures.


Pfft, you're a good looking tall guy with an engineering degree. Pretty sure you'll come out of it.

It just makes the fail much harder to understand. But keep the compliments coming. :P
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Proud member of the Vile Right-Wing Noodle Combat Division of the Imperialist Anti-Socialist Economic War Army Ground Force reporting in.


Previous

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Remove ads