NATION

PASSWORD

Sex, Contraceptives, Birth CRTL, All Bad

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Agree with me?

Yes
13
9%
No
129
91%
 
Total votes : 142

User avatar
The Richard Bastion Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 176
Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Sex, Contraceptives, Birth CRTL, All Bad

Postby The Richard Bastion Republic » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Contraceptives, birth control, and having sex for pleasure are all bad.

Contraceptives and birth control is bad due to the fact that it slows population growth, and it creates and aging nation. Who would want to live in an elderly nation? Look at Japan. Furthermore, contraceptives cause men to spill their seeds.
Birth control is even worse, because it involves murdering an innocent, living, baby that has a soul, before it is even borne.
If you did't want to have a baby, then don't have sex! If you were raped, then it is not the baby's fault that you were raped, it is the raper's fault!

Another thing is that the purpose of sex is for procreation, not fun. If you are bored find another hobby besides sex. People should have sex to increase the population. With a higher population, businesses will grow because they will have more worker, and they won't have to raise wages so high. If businesses grow, then the economy will be improved. A higher population also leads to a larger, and more powerful military. The only sex act there should be is intercourse, because it is needed for the creation of baby's. Women do not need to have orgasms in order to have babies.

Masturbation is also a bad thing, because it cause people to see their genitals as toys for pleasure, and not for procreative purposes. Also, abstinence leads to a build up of hormones, and that creates an euphoric feeling; that's science, and it is nature's anti-depressant. Another problem these days is that women and men are overly concerned with the appearance of their genitals. Women are shaving, and some even get "reductions" and men are shaving down there.

There are a ton of ways to have fun besides sex, let sex be for procreation.

User avatar
Kaleer
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 179
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaleer » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Flame baiting is flame baiting, moving on.

User avatar
TaQud
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15959
Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:02 pm

so your asexual then?
Last edited by TaQud on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

User avatar
Wamitoria
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18852
Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wamitoria » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:02 pm

You sir, are either an excellent troll or a madman with a proverbial death wish.

I would applaud you but I'm too busy making popcorn.
Wonder where all the good posters went? Look no further!

Hurry, before the Summer Nazis show up again!

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64658
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:03 pm

I almost thought you were serious.

And then you said "raper".
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

User avatar
TaQud
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15959
Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:05 pm

How else are you suppose tor reproduce? (other then lab testing and experiemntation)
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

User avatar
Torcularis Septentrionalis
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9398
Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Torcularis Septentrionalis » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Hahahahahahahaha!!
Oh, the biologically incorrect and anti-science nonsense!
It tickles!
The Andromeda Islands wrote:This! Is! A! Bad! Idea!
Furious Grandmothers wrote:Why are you talking about murder when we are talking about abortion? Murdering a fetus is impossible. It's like smelling an echo. You're not making sense.



20 year old female. Camgirl/student. Call me Torc/TS/Alix

User avatar
Milks Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21070
Founded: Aug 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Milks Empire » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Do you have any fucking clue about any of the topics on which you speak or are you just talking out of your arse?

User avatar
SaintB
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16584
Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby SaintB » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:09 pm

I vote troll, he named himself after a conservative pundit from GTA
Warning! This poster makes no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of this statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice.

Every day I log on to find NationStates tells me I have one issue... I'm pretty sure I have more than that.

User avatar
Dermastina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dermastina » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Kaleer wrote:Flame baiting is flame baiting, moving on.

Interestingly, this is actually the stance taken by the Roman Catholic church due to what, in my opinion, was a horrible and lasting miss interpretation of Aquinas's ethical theory.
Pro: LGBTQ, Feminism, Europe, Constitutional Monarchism, Socialism, Social liberty, Intelligence, Devil's Advocacy
Anti: Conservativism, Democracy, America, Right-wing, Guns, Bigotry, Idiots, Stubborn people

I'm English. For those that don't know what this means, this is a disclaimer that if I'm being rude, obnoxious, uncomparatively stupid, or hugely radical, it's very likely that I'm being cynical, ironic, exaggerative, or simply mocking you.

As for my actual views, I'm pro-liberty, anti-democracy, and unsure so far as economic freedoms are concerned. I have reasons for each of these, none of which I shall go into here.

User avatar
Wamitoria
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18852
Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wamitoria » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:10 pm

SaintB wrote:I vote troll, he named himself after a conservative pundit from GTA

I thought that his name looked familiar.
Wonder where all the good posters went? Look no further!

Hurry, before the Summer Nazis show up again!

User avatar
Desperate Measures
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9846
Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Desperate Measures » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:11 pm

I don't really care what you think. Are you trying to pass laws that will attempt to make me obey what you think, though? Then I'd care. Otherwise... go ahead and be miserable.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

User avatar
The Richard Bastion Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 176
Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Richard Bastion Republic » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:I almost thought you were serious.

And then you said "raper".


Raper is another word for rapist. Same thing.

Just because my beliefs are different from yours does NOT make me a troll.
Also, I'm NOT a troll this is what I believe in real life. A man should never go south on a woman, because that is ineffective at reproduction. What happened to the olden days when America, and Britain used to hold tightly to there values?
Why does one need to have sex, in order to have fun? Get a hobby.

The only thing that I do like the Japanese for is their use of abstinence, that might be the reason why they are so academically successful.

Moving on with my topic, another issue I'd like to address is MARRIAGE, because it is the only condition under which people should have sex. It is the godly way, and it provides a family for the raising of children. There should not be babies borne out of wedlock.

User avatar
Northwest Slobovia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7310
Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:I almost thought you were serious.

And then you said "raper".

He said "soul" first, which was as far as I needed to get.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

User avatar
The better jesusland
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The better jesusland » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:12 pm

I could not agree more!
It has been shown that the increase in pre marital sex relates directly to drug use and violent crime.
This is why there was such a spike in the 1970s which as just after the free love concept of the hippies!
When people turn their back on the morals god gave them they descend into hedonistic and animal like urges where murder doesn't seem like a bad thing.

User avatar
Yuktova
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11880
Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuktova » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 pm

The Richard Bastion Republic wrote:Contraceptives, birth control, and having sex for pleasure are all bad.

Contraceptives and birth control is bad due to the fact that it slows population growth, and it creates and aging nation. Who would want to live in an elderly nation? Look at Japan. Furthermore, contraceptives cause men to spill their seeds.
Birth control is even worse, because it involves murdering an innocent, living, baby that has a soul, before it is even borne.
If you did't want to have a baby, then don't have sex! If you were raped, then it is not the baby's fault that you were raped, it is the raper's fault!

Another thing is that the purpose of sex is for procreation, not fun. If you are bored find another hobby besides sex. People should have sex to increase the population. With a higher population, businesses will grow because they will have more worker, and they won't have to raise wages so high. If businesses grow, then the economy will be improved. A higher population also leads to a larger, and more powerful military. The only sex act there should be is intercourse, because it is needed for the creation of baby's. Women do not need to have orgasms in order to have babies.

Masturbation is also a bad thing, because it cause people to see their genitals as toys for pleasure, and not for procreative purposes. Also, abstinence leads to a build up of hormones, and that creates an euphoric feeling; that's science, and it is nature's anti-depressant. Another problem these days is that women and men are overly concerned with the appearance of their genitals. Women are shaving, and some even get "reductions" and men are shaving down there.

There are a ton of ways to have fun besides sex, let sex be for procreation.

You do know that the Earth's current population cant be sustained without all our technology, and we're currently facing overpopulation? Right?

Oh wait, your that type of conservative who ignores science, carry on.
I'm Morrissey... Nice to meet you.
Goldsaver said: This is murder, not a romantic date!

User avatar
Milks Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21070
Founded: Aug 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Milks Empire » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 pm

The Richard Bastion Republic wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I almost thought you were serious.

And then you said "raper".


Raper is another word for rapist. Same thing.

Just because my beliefs are different from yours does NOT make me a troll.
Also, I'm NOT a troll this is what I believe in real life. A man should never go south on a woman, because that is ineffective at reproduction. What happened to the olden days when America, and Britain used to hold tightly to there values?
Why does one need to have sex, in order to have fun? Get a hobby.

The only thing that I do like the Japanese for is their use of abstinence, that might be the reason why they are so academically successful.

Moving on with my topic, another issue I'd like to address is MARRIAGE, because it is the only condition under which people should have sex. It is the godly way, and it provides a family for the raising of children. There should not be babies borne out of wedlock.

Did it ever occur to you that, among consenting adults, not one article of your drivel is any of your fucking business?

User avatar
Dude Ranch
Secretary
 
Posts: 40
Founded: Dec 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dude Ranch » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Hmm? Sorry, I can hear you over the porn I am watching.
Left/Right -1.38
Libertarian/Authoritarian -0.41

User avatar
Scomagia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6571
Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scomagia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:14 pm

1.5/10
Troll harder.
Mefpan wrote:I don't think we need a source to prove that the economy is interconnected and doesn't run on muahahahaium, the secret element that comes into existence whenever someone hatches a nefarious plan.

Ifreann wrote:Burn it to the ground, scatter the ashes, and salt the earth. The server farm has been befouled by this thread and can never be restored to status quo ante bullshit.


Call me Sco. Or Sexy Jesus.

Proud Lord of The Goats!

User avatar
The Richard Bastion Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 176
Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Richard Bastion Republic » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:14 pm

TaQud wrote:How else are you suppose tor reproduce? (other then lab testing and experiemntation)


I don't mean sex is bad, but it is bad if it is for pleasure. Did you not read my first post?

Sorry for double posting.

User avatar
Desperate Measures
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9846
Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Desperate Measures » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:16 pm

The better jesusland wrote:I could not agree more!
It has been shown that the increase in pre marital sex relates directly to drug use and violent crime.
This is why there was such a spike in the 1970s which as just after the free love concept of the hippies!
When people turn their back on the morals god gave them they descend into hedonistic and animal like urges where murder doesn't seem like a bad thing.

Well, what is a good fuck without a decent human sacrifice afterwards? I figured a religious person would realize that a sacrifice isn't murder.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

User avatar
Wamitoria
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18852
Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wamitoria » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:16 pm

The Richard Bastion Republic wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I almost thought you were serious.

And then you said "raper".


Raper is another word for rapist. Same thing.

Idk about that...
Wonder where all the good posters went? Look no further!

Hurry, before the Summer Nazis show up again!

User avatar
Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator
 
Posts: 23245
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Katganistan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:16 pm

The Victorian Age called; they want their attitudes and morality returned just the way you found them!


Image
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2377&start=0 viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2378 Kat, I am your father! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=20811
Kat: "What crime am I to be charged with?"
Sgt Toomey: "Being off the market and denying the many legions of Katganifans the chance to hope they will be the next to be putty in your Katganihands. Sorry. Just Hammasturbating."

Ahhhhh. look at all the Statesy people....
In the Beginning...
The Skeptic's Elite
Katganistan can!
My Little Nations

The Hivemind... isn't. Your mileage may vary.

User avatar
Indira
Minister
 
Posts: 2877
Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Indira » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:17 pm

The Richard Bastion Republic wrote:Contraceptives, birth control, and having sex for pleasure are all bad.

Contraceptives and birth control is bad due to the fact that it slows population growth, and it creates and aging nation. Who would want to live in an elderly nation? Look at Japan. Furthermore, contraceptives cause men to spill their seeds.
Birth control is even worse, because it involves murdering an innocent, living, baby that has a soul, before it is even borne.
If you did't want to have a baby, then don't have sex! If you were raped, then it is not the baby's fault that you were raped, it is the raper's fault!

Another thing is that the purpose of sex is for procreation, not fun. If you are bored find another hobby besides sex. People should have sex to increase the population. With a higher population, businesses will grow because they will have more worker, and they won't have to raise wages so high. If businesses grow, then the economy will be improved. A higher population also leads to a larger, and more powerful military. The only sex act there should be is intercourse, because it is needed for the creation of baby's. Women do not need to have orgasms in order to have babies.

Masturbation is also a bad thing, because it cause people to see their genitals as toys for pleasure, and not for procreative purposes. Also, abstinence leads to a build up of hormones, and that creates an euphoric feeling; that's science, and it is nature's anti-depressant. Another problem these days is that women and men are overly concerned with the appearance of their genitals. Women are shaving, and some even get "reductions" and men are shaving down there.

There are a ton of ways to have fun besides sex, let sex be for procreation.


Sigh. I guess you're pro-life as well? I'm actually pro-life, BUT it is hypocritical for me to be pro-life and anti-contraception. Contraception prevents conception and therefore prevents the need (or desire) for abortion.

Sex is for more than just procreation. From what I understand, it also has a role in social bonding.

The human population is 7BILLION people. We really don't need more and the fact that the population of the planet is growing is reason for concern.

How exactly does a larger population lead to a larger military? Militaries are the size that they are because of their budgets and no amount of population growth will change that. Besides, this is the 21st century, not the nineteenth. Size is less important.

Masturbation has been practised by both sexes for a VERY long time. I suspect that it goes back by centuries.

I shall assume this is a joke and be done with, but seriously? You come on NSG, you'd better make some decent arguments

User avatar
Samuraikoku
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31947
Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:17 pm

No.

Next

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AdsBot [Google], Al Nahar, Alyakia, Avenio, Bing [Bot], Blazedtown, Caninope, CTALNH, Emile Zola, Empire of Narnia, Fartsniffage, Gauthier, Gothmogs, Inzijard, Kringalia, Kubra, Kumuri, Lyttenburg, Mefpan, Menassa, Nazi Flower Power, Neurotic Pandas, Nihon Kyowakoku, Regenburg, Sankji, Spirit of Hope, Sun Wukong, The Alma Mater, The Grim Reaper, The Metal Clan, Trollgaard, United Western States of America, Xin Prussia

Remove ads