NATION

PASSWORD

A Meeting of Two Noob Nation Leaders ((Hielia/Cucco))

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Hielia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

A Meeting of Two Noob Nation Leaders ((Hielia/Cucco))

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 pm

((I guess this'll be our first RP attempt, then. We can start once you find this.))

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Link awaits at her kingdoms gates for Freia, wondering how the other will arrive. Will she be on a horse? A Loftwing? Or will she simply walk in, riding on nothing?

Hielia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:31 pm

((I wonder how realistic these even have to be...Never mind, I saw a country run by Gruntilda.))

A cloud of shadows collects itself near the awaiting queen, slowly rising as a cyan-haired woman steps out. Her disposition is cold, and her attire is as professional as it can be. She wears a pin of her nation's flag upon her shoulder.

"Greetings, Queen Link."

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:41 pm

She turns to look at the other, a look of surprise on her face. She quickly gets over it, though, and puts on a mask of calm. She needs to be more professional while dealing with rulers from other lands, and showing surprise at a simple entrance is not professional. She smiles politely at the other, and moves a tuft of long hair off her face.

"Hello there, Mistress Freia. I am glad to see you have arrived unharmed and fine. If you will follow me, I will take you to a nice coffee shop, and we may discuss negotiations there."

She turns, the bottom of her long dress swishing a bit as she does so. She does not usually wear such long dresses, if she wears a dress at all, but she wants to appear more formal and more professional while speaking with Freia. She wants to make a good first impression. She takes a step forward, and begins to walk, fully expecting the other to simply follow her.

((omg asjhdgajkshd))

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 pm

((Brb! I'm going to go take a quick shower!))

Hielia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:49 pm

((That's fine. I need to take a computer break, myself.))

The Mistress follows behind her partner, avoiding stepping on her potential ally's dress. She noticed that the queen looked a bit unprepared for such attire. Perhaps she was new to her throne? No matter the case, Freia stayed a few paces behind, as to respect the woman's queenly personal space.

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:00 pm

((asjdhsjka sorry about that! As soon as I came back upstairs, it was dinner.))

They soon reach the cafe, and a guard holds the door open for the two. She walks over to a table with two chairs, and sits down in one of them, crossing her legs as soon as she is sitting.
She waits for Freia to have taken her seat before she begins speaking.

"So, you are interested in negotiating, correct?"

Hielia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:11 pm

"Yes. Considering that my own nation is quite young, I wished to become allied with a few surrounding nations. I would be open to considering some sort of trade agreement, if you have any desires pertaining to the resources of Hielia. Before we begin, though, shall we order drinks?"

((Oh, lord, I just found an Anti-Ponies group. This place is nuts, and I love it.))

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:17 pm

((omg really? sahdj))

"Ah, yes. We should do that before we get too into things."

She makes a motion with her hand, and a waiter comes over with two menus. He sets them down in front of the ladies, then walks away again. Link begins looking her menu over, using her finger to trace down it as she does.

Hielia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

"Thank you." She takes her menu and scans for some kind of cherry drink. A very sugary one, preferably. The menu doesn't fail her, as she comes across a drink called "Cherry Heart." Absolutely a perfect choice for her!

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm

She decides on a simple mint tea, and moves her menu slightly away to signal that she has made her mind up. Once the waiter sees that they have both made their minds up, he comes on back, and collects their menus.
"What will you two be having?"

Link looks up at him, a slight smile on her face. "I am going to have a mint tea, please."

Hielia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 pm

"A Cherry Heart, please." She hands the menu back to the waiter.

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:28 pm

He nods, then walks back away. Link turns her attention back to Freia, her face turning to a more serious and professional one. Or at least that's what she hopes her expression looks like.

"Shall we begin negotiations, now?"

Hielia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 pm

"Certainly, Queen. Do you have any particular proposals for me? I am a guest of yours, so you are the one who holds the major power in this situation."

(("Talk about nation management, regional politics, and why llamas are a cooler national animal than squirrels." This place, man, this place.))
Last edited by Hielia on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:35 pm

((this place is awesome omg ))

"Hmm. Are there any particular resources in your nation that I would find of use, or that I do not have here? What do you have to offer?"

Hielia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:38 pm

"I seem to have begun my nation on top of a good amount of metals and ores. The major type among those is Carbon, though there are large reserves of several other elements and compounds."
Last edited by Hielia on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:45 pm

"Ah, I see. I myself have not been so lucky when it comes to metals and ores, but we have enough."

((Is there somewhere where you find this information, or are you just coming up with this?;3;))

Hielia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:48 pm

((Coming up with it. I've been looking around for extra info, but the wiki is somewhat more of a historical log, and the forums have yet to show anything that is majorly related to what I need.))

"Is there a resource of yours that might be plentiful enough to survive a trade agreement?"

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 pm

((Oh, okay!))

"Well, the forestry business has been booming as of late, and I seem to have plenty of gems and the such, which are very useful for more than just making jewelry, so those are a couple of things that would be good for a trade agreement. There are a few other things, as well, but I am not sure if I have quite enough for a trade agreement with them."

Hielia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:01 pm

"I would accept an agreement between our nations that involved my ores and your wood products. Mountainous regions are not well-inclined toward plant-life, as you might guess."

((Trying a Freia-like speech color. Does it look okay?))

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 pm

((Oh, I like it!))

"Alright. That sounds agreeable. Is there anything else you would like to discuss, concerning the trade agreement?"

Hielia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:09 pm

"Is there a specific type of metal that you lack? I will make sure to give you more of that than other materials."

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 pm

She looks down a bit, thinking. After a minute, she looks back up at Freia.

"Hmm. I believe we are lacking steel and copper at the moment, though it isn't too serious."

Hielia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hielia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:14 pm

"I will begin sending the items to you as they are found in excess. Are there any other matters we should discuss?"

Cucco
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cucco » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:15 pm

"Ah, not that I can immediately think of. Is there anything else you would like to discuss with me?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates