NATION

PASSWORD

World War Three [MT, IC, Semi-Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Zitru
Minister

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

World War Three [MT, IC, Semi-Open]

Postby Zitru » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:23 am

'A Route Home' - Airborne - 0400 Hours [Presidential Aircraft]

President Aster Phoenix was sat in a chair as his ministers discussed and argued with each other. Dako Red walked in, dressed in a suit. It was very rare for him to wear a suit, as most of the time he was fighting. President Aster Phoenix stood up, "Mr Red. It is an honor to have you here, so please, take a seat." Dako sat down and layed back in his chair. The ministers suddenly stopped their talking. "The cockpit has been taken!" shouted a Presidential Guard. Everyone stood up and pulled out pistols to protect the president. A few seconds later, the enemy soldiers burst through the cockpit doors.

Dako killed all seven, "Ready to retake the cockpit Mr President," he said. Everyone moved forward. The pilots were dead. The plane suddenly broke in half, revealing sand dunes underneath. Dako fell from the plane and landed in a jungle area. As the plane continued to fall, there were no onboard survivors.

Dako opened his eyes. Around him, there was nothing but trees and tropical plants. The president was there too. A Zitran Special Ops soldier picked Dako up and handed him a DR14. President Aster Phoenix followed. The group came to a helicopter, and Dako was commanded to open the door. A faint voice came from inside, "You lose."

Makarov, an Avantian high ranked soldier was standing at the door. He picked you up and said, "I thought you were smarter than this, Dako?" Dako stared him in the eye. "What the hell!" Makarov shouted as Dako punched him in the face. The Special Ops killed all of the enemy soldiers, and left Makarov on the ground. "You were right, Makarov." Dako replied. As he boarded the helicopter with the president, a soldier asked, "I don't think we should fly that thing. Makarov will have put a bomb in it." Dako eyed him suspiciously, "No. Makarov was in this helicopter. He's smarter than that private."

"That's the lot," said Frost, a Special Ops soldier. Dako closed the door and climbed into the cockpit. He turned on the engines and took off from the jungle. "I believe you and I are to do missions together, Dako," said Frost. Dako replied, "Yes. My commander warned me yesterday." Frost laughed, "I'm not that hard to handle, sir."

The helicopter was coming up to a mountain village. There were soldiers camped out with heavy artillery. Dako triggered the machine guns and lowered the helicopter to the mountain. "Frost, fire!" Frost did as he was commanded, and killed the enemy soldiers. "What if they were Zitran?" asked the president. "President Aster Phoenix, the ADF doesn't supply us with unwanted pieces of equipment," replied Dako. The helicopter continued on the trails back to Zitru.
Federal Republic of ZitruFörbundesrepublik Kalteland

Capital: Raedburg
Official language: Zitran
Demonym: Zitran
President: Thomas Vagnoman (D)
Population: 224,982,345
Currency: Zitran krone (kr) (KKR)
25-year-old male of Scottish and Irish descent
Chemical engineer living in Los Angeles, CA

Member since 18th January 2011

Flynnerane
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Flynnerane » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:26 am

'Boom' - Flynne, Flynnerane - 0912 Hours [City]

Sergeant Brooks stepped out of the truck. "Sir, we have assembled the soldiers and are prepared to attack Gaamorreja," said Private Anderson. Brooks nodded and walked off. The soldiers were commanded to board the aircraft waiting at the docks. "If we are to attack Gaamorreja, we must use the great skill and minds of our friends, the Zitrans," declared Brooks, boarding the plane.

"Sir, the preparations for the attack have now been com," the pilot suddenly stopped. Brooks ran into the cockpit. "We have been hijacked!" The soldiers got their FFMG's and entered the cockpit. "Sir there's no one here," said Private Anderson.

Planes could be heard overhead. Brooks jumped from the plane and pulled out an RPG-7. He fired at the aircraft before it could bomb the soldiers. It came flying down, and the pilot was dead. The other planes began to bomb the Kutch soldiers. "Get to cover!" soldiers fired at the parachuting Gaamorrejan soldiers and many were killed.

"I'm hit!" shouted Private Anderson, as a medical soldier ran over in assistance. "Hold your fire," whispered Brooks. The Gaamorrejans stopped firing, then Brooks threw a Semtex at one of the soldiers faces. He screamed and tried to pull it off, and then was blown to pieces. The small Gaamorrejan infantry surrendered, and the Kutch took them hostage.
Nation: The United Republic of Flynnernae
Capital City: Bergarek
Largest City: Bergarek
Currency: Kutch dollar ($) - (KDL)
DEFCON: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 ]
Current President: Matthew de Santos (Democratic)
Current Continent: Zurope
I am 20 years old. I was born on March 15, 1995.

I'm from Davenport, FL, USA. Which means my time's probably different from yours - keep that in mind.
Regional Vice President of The Zuropean Union.

Flynnerane is completely based on how I think the USA should be.

Waraqistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Waraqistan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 pm

On the ground in a tank of the 8th armoured division. " Captain we are almost on the way to the first town. what shall our plan of attack be?" asked Corporal Gage. " Corporal we are in a state of complete power over the enemy. The The Skull Republic of Skullray soldiers are in position soon of the..... We need to set up 5 anti-tank and aircraft cannons. I want no enemy on the ground or in the air." Explains Captain Warhi. "BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" fire from the enemy has taken place! the 8th armoured of 250,000 men are being attacked by the enemy of any sort. " Command where are those Zitru forces we were promised we are taking heavy fire here. We need troops." yells Pfe Rickson into his radio command kit. The fire is hard and the troops are fighting for the lines but one question remains: where are those Zitru fighters?

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:22 am

Waraqistan wrote:On the ground in a tank of the 8th armoured division. " Captain we are almost on the way to the first town. what shall our plan of attack be?" asked Corporal Gage. " Corporal we are in a state of complete power over the enemy. The The Skull Republic of Skullray soldiers are in position soon of the..... We need to set up 5 anti-tank and aircraft cannons. I want no enemy on the ground or in the air." Explains Captain Warhi. "BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" fire from the enemy has taken place! the 8th armoured of 250,000 men are being attacked by the enemy of any sort. " Command where are those Zitru forces we were promised we are taking heavy fire here. We need troops." yells Pfe Rickson into his radio command kit. The fire is hard and the troops are fighting for the lines but one question remains: where are those Zitru fighters?

'A Battle to Remember' - Waraqistan - 0800 hrs - [On the Ground]

"Captain Warhi! We have arrived to assist you!" shouted Private Anderson. The Zitran soldiers jumped off the trucks, and grabbed FFMG's. "The Skullese can't have turned against us sir, could they?" asked Private Jachtlekaar, reloading a DR14. "No. The are in the IFR, they won't have," replied Sergeant Uzk.

The Task Force 141 grabbed the rest of the guns and ran forward into combat. "It's... it's," a soldier went silent. "It's what?" asked Uzk, keeping an eye on the battle. "It's the Rykurians!" Sergeant Uzk contacted the Waraqistan Army, "It's the Rykurian Armed Forces! Skullray haven't attacked you!" He turned the radio off and commanded ten of his men to board helicopters.

A few minutes later, Dako and Frost arrived with President Aster Phoenix and three other members of the Delta Force. "Westbrook, Frost!" cried Uzk. He shook their hands, and helped the president to safety. The other Delta Force members, Sandman, Red and Woods pulled out their weaponry and fired at the enemy. Red fell to the ground, "Sandman! Get over here!" Sandman told Woods to remain where he was, and then ran over to Red.

He pulled out a knife and pried a bullet out, "Fuck you Rykurian idiots," he muttered. A huge AF-1 Intruder aircraft bombed the center of the Waraqistan battling ground, killing many soldiers. "Sandman, you need to get over here!" shouted Dako, firing an FFMG.

Three Rykurian tanks stopped. Sandman threw a CS-6 at them, blowing two up. Dako then quickly planted an E9, which blew the final tank up. "That should do it," Sandman whispered. "For now," replied Woods. The soldiers continued fighting their current enemy, Rykuria.

Avantian Union
Attaché

Founded: Jan 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Avantian Union » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:10 pm

'Never Forget Today' - Airborne over Avantarr - 0730 hrs - [Class F Jets]

The Avantian Air Force flew in over San Benero, Avantarr. "Targets in range commander," said Officer Jedel, lowering his plane to the city. "Hold your fire, AF-1s closing in on us. Fly upwards," replied Commander Kolne. The AF-1s flew by and landed.

"We have full control over the attack commander," said Jedel again, followed by a swoop down along with three other jets. "Continue fire men. General, we are preparing to battle-lock Avantarr," said Kolne as he contacted Avantia. "The attack permission has been granted commander, proceed with given instructions."

The aircraft flew down to the city, and began bombing. "This is Overlord 3 to F2. I repeat: this is Overlord 3 to F2, do you copy?" The planes flew down again, and Kolne answered, "Avantarr has been battle-locked. Our soldiers have been parachuted in, no genocide this time overlord. Adolf Zhitler commanded us, war only."

Jedel whispered to himself, "I can see why Zhitler wants no genocide, we failed last time." Kolne heard him, "Last time wasn't a successful war, but this time will be." The planes continued bombing, and the ground soldiers killed Avantarian soldiers.
I'm from Davenport, FL, USA - so my time's probably different from yours. Keep that in mind.
For RP purposes, refer to my nation as Avantia.

REGIONAL PREMIER OF THE ZUROPEAN UNION

Waraqistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Waraqistan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Zitru wrote:
Waraqistan wrote:On the ground in a tank of the 8th armoured division. " Captain we are almost on the way to the first town. what shall our plan of attack be?" asked Corporal Gage. " Corporal we are in a state of complete power over the enemy. The The Skull Republic of Skullray soldiers are in position soon of the..... We need to set up 5 anti-tank and aircraft cannons. I want no enemy on the ground or in the air." Explains Captain Warhi. "BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" fire from the enemy has taken place! the 8th armoured of 250,000 men are being attacked by the enemy of any sort. " Command where are those Zitru forces we were promised we are taking heavy fire here. We need troops." yells Pfe Rickson into his radio command kit. The fire is hard and the troops are fighting for the lines but one question remains: where are those Zitru fighters?

"Captain Warhi! We have arrived to assist you!" shouted Private Anderson. The Zitran soldiers jumped off the trucks, and grabbed FFMG's. "The Skullese can't have turned against us sir, could they?" asked Private Jachtlekaar, reloading a DR14. "No. The are in the IFR, they won't have," replied Sergeant Uzk.

The Task Force 141 grabbed the rest of the guns and ran forward into combat. "It's... it's," a soldier went silent. "It's what?" asked Uzk, keeping an eye on the battle. "It's the Rykurians!" Sergeant Uzk contacted the Waraqistan Army, "It's the Rykurian Armed Forces! Skullray haven't attacked you!" He turned the radio off and commanded ten of his men to board helicopters.

A few minutes later, Dako and Frost arrived with President Aster Phoenix and three other members of the Delta Force. "Westbrook, Frost!" cried Uzk. He shook their hands, and helped the president to safety. The other Delta Force members, Sandman, Red and Woods pulled out their weaponry and fired at the enemy. Red fell to the ground, "Sandman! Get over here!" Sandman told Woods to remain where he was, and then ran over to Red.

He pulled out a knife and pried a bullet out, "Fuck you Rykurian idiots," he muttered. A huge AF-1 Intruder aircraft bombed the center of the Waraqistan battling ground, killing many soldiers. "Sandman, you need to get over here!" shouted Dako, firing an FFMG.

Three Rykurian tanks stopped. Sandman threw a CS-6 at them, blowing two up. Dako then quickly planted an E9, which blew the final tank up. "That should do it," Sandman whispered. "For now," replied Woods. The soldiers continued fighting their current enemy, Rykuria.

Great battle. The Waraqistani army suffered 24,000 losses in the battle. zitru forces and Waraqistani forces destroyed the Rykurian idiots and all their machines and weapondary.
The next day at 0700 the air brigade of 2,000 Airborne troopers of the 75 airborne regiment attack resistance fighters in Rykuria of a small town. They meet little resistance and take the town within 3 hours. The men used the town as a small outpost of Zitru forces as the Zitru armies move towards the small town. they prepare for the hardest fought battle of the early war.
Last edited by Waraqistan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Waraqistan wrote:
Zitru wrote:

Great battle. The Waraqistani army suffered 24,000 losses in the battle. zitru forces and Waraqistani forces destroyed the Rykurian idiots and all their machines and weapondary.
The next day at 0700 the air brigade of 2,000 Airborne troopers of the 75 airborne regiment attack resistance fighters in Rykuria of a small town. They meet little resistance and take the town within 3 hours. The men used the town as a small outpost of Zitru forces as the Zitru armies move towards the small town. they prepare for the hardest fought battle of the early war.

OOC: That's a bit quick! Remember, battles go on for longer.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 pm

'Trapped in the Middle' - Waraqistan - 0945 hrs - [On the Ground]

"We are preparing to take the Rykurian base!" shouted Frost, nudging Sandman. Red answered, "Let's go Woods," followed by twenty other Task Force soldiers following them. Dako ran up behind them, "Finally, they gave me my Delta Force uniform." Red looked around, "I'm not so sure if I like this place," and then gulped.

"Ruoy rednu tserra!" shouted a Rykurian soldier, running in with many more soldiers. "Hey buddy, we're Engli-," replied Woods, just as the Rykurian strangled him. Dako stepped forward, "I nac kaeps Flanneron. Yhw era ew rednu tserra? Ew evah enod gnihton." The man turned to him, "Uoy era Nartiz! Uoy era mucs, dna ew od ton ekil, Nartiz mucs!"

Sandman shot a few Rykurian soldiers, "Run!" were his last words as he ran down the tunnel. "And where do you think you're going, Zitran?" it was Makarov. Dako, Red, Frost and Woods ran down. "Makarov, I killed you!" shouted Dako. "Not quite, Westbrook. You're attempts were effortless, and now, I shall take you prisoner."
SOLDIER PROFILE

Name: Dako 'Killzone' Westbrook

Date of Birth: January 22, 1988

Home: Kavljeil, Kavlaik, D.R.

Force: Delta Force, Team Metal

Weaponry Used: FFMG, DR14, DR18, MP5, SCAR-L, F-D3, Desert Eagle, MP7, USP, Magnum, Colt M1911, Python, W36 and SPAS-12

FFMG - Fully Functional Machine Gun (Zitran)
DR14 - Dragon Fourteen (Zitran)
DR18 - Dragon Eighteen (Zitran)
MP5 - Machine Pistol Model Five (German)
F-D3 - Flame Division Three (Zitran)
MP7 - Machine Pistol Model Seven (German)
USP - Universal Self-Loading Pistol (German)
W36 - Wulfregger Thirty-Six (Avantian)

Unified Legoland
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Legoland » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:27 pm

In The Office - 0930 hrs - President John Brick

President John Brick strode into his office, and sat down. He lay back in his chair. Sighing, he said, "Why do we have to fight in another war? Our country is too small." There was a knock on the door. "Come in, what is it?" asked the president.

"You have received a letter, sir." said his head mail officer. "Ah, thank you," he replied. Quickly grabbing a knife, the president sliced open the envelope, and removed the letter sitting inside. He unraveled the paper and it read:

PRESIDENT J. BRICK
22 GLENMORE ROAD
LEGO CITY
LEGO CITY PROVINCE
LEGOLAND
PO98PK

Dear President John Brick,

We thank you for the payment of £180 Palmbukian Pounds, in order to assist us with our financial issues. We know about the Zurozone crisis, and Russian Interrigation owe us around £300,000 Palmbukian Pounds.

Signed,

President Sam Houston of Palmbuk Island

The president smiled, and put the letter away.
Nation: The Republic of Unified Legoland
Capital City: Lego City, Lego City Province
Largest City: Brickville, Northern Province
Currency: Lego Dollar ($)
DEFCON: [ 1 | 2 | [3] | 4 | 5 ]
WARCON: Code Green [Code Blue] Code Yellow Code Orange Code Red
War Victories: North Indian War and Unification War
Current President: John Brick (National Democratic Party)
Current Continent: The Zuropean Union

Pzetrovlaskia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pzetrovlaskia » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Sitting upon his real leather chair, President Edward Netherland looked blankly out of the window while a young and bright Secretairy explained the situation:

"Zitru, Waraquistan, the Avantians and the Rykurians are fighting again. Unified Legoland had to bail the Palmbukians out of their crisis, and they are probably going to ask us for money aswell now.

-Situation seems grim, replied coldly President Netherland, continue on please...

-The Football competition: Zuro 2012 Is starting soon, where our national team will be competing... And that's about it. There is not much other significant news for today, Mr President, completed the Secretairy

-Great, instead of getting people killed needlessly, I prefer to lay back, help The Palmbukians, and see how this war will play out.

-I'll get that down in writing, shall I Mr President?

- Yes and get me a Frappucino while you're at it!"
Last edited by Pzetrovlaskia on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am half British/half French, Middle-Class, Socialist and Atheist.
H8ters gonna h8te
OFFICIAL GOVERNEMENT SEAL: Pzetrovlaskia
Pzetrovlaskia, the Nation of your dreams. Joint leader of The Zuropean Union.
IC info (modern tech)
Population: 100 million
Leader: President Edward Netherland.
Alignement: Democratic Socialist
Capital City: Beograd (20 million inh)
Language: Pzetrovlaskian or Pzétrövlaskian
If you have anything against Reese's Peanut Butter cups, then you are not welcome in my nation.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Pzetrovlaskia wrote:Sitting upon his real leather chair, President Edward Netherland looked blankly out of the window while a young and bright Secretairy explained the situation:

"Zitru, Waraquistan, the Avantians and the Rykurians are fighting again. Unified Legoland had to bail the Palmbukians out of their crisis, and they are probably going to ask us for money aswell now.

-Situation seems grim, replied coldly President Netherland, continue on please...

-The Football competition: Zuro 2012 Is starting soon, where our national team will be competing... And that's about it. There is not much other significant news for today, Mr President, completed the Secretairy

-Great, instead of getting people killed needlessly, I prefer to lay back, help The Palmbukians, and see how this war will play out.

-I'll get that down in writing, shall I Mr President?

- Yes and get me a Frappucino while you're at it!"

'A Lucky Escape' - Waraqistan - 0700 hrs [On the Ground]

"No. I'm no-" said Sandman, suddenly cut by Red, "Ha! We're getting out of here, Westbrook called us!" The soldiers ran out of the cell, and slowly began to make their way up the stairs to the battlefield. On the way up, Woods said, "You know, if Makarov didn't come to power, we wouldn't be in this mess." Red gave him a stern look, "It's Zhitler's fault, face it."

There were guards talking overhead, "Ew nac raeh enoemos sriatsnwod!" They ran downstairs, pulling out their Wulfregger 36s. "Shoot at them, get your FFMGs!" said Sandman, nudging Red to run out.

The soldiers killed the guards and ran upstairs. Suddenly, Makarov met them. "Oh, hello, West-" said Red, cut by Sandman. Makarov looked behind him, 'SHAPOW'. He was slapped by Westbrook. "Let's get going guys!"

Waraqistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Waraqistan » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Wednesday Operation Black Sage 1900 hours
Waraqistani Troops are moving in towards the hills of Rykaurians and are taking heavy losses we need more troops. The Waraqistani 3rd army is being trapped and is trapped and spearheaded through the middle. The troops call this place " Bloody Hill" the blood shed there is goring and 30,000 troops have been killed all ready. The first troops who charge the hill aer about 6,000 strong they fight hard and bayonet all troops within their areas.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Waraqistan wrote:Wednesday Operation Black Sage 1900 hours
Waraqistani Troops are moving in towards the hills of Rykaurians and are taking heavy losses we need more troops. The Waraqistani 3rd army is being trapped and is trapped and spearheaded through the middle. The troops call this place " Bloody Hill" the blood shed there is goring and 30,000 troops have been killed all ready. The first troops who charge the hill aer about 6,000 strong they fight hard and bayonet all troops within their areas.

World War Three Update

- President Aster Phoenix has sent 22,000 troops up to claim 'Bloody Hill' for Zitru and Waraqistan. (WARAQISTAN + ZITRU vs RYKURIA)
- Avantarr are planning a nuclear attack on Tegrena, one of the Venecan Bang Islands. (AVANTARR vs VENECO)
- Rykuria's streets are currently being patrolled by Zitran and Waraqistani troops. (WARAQISTAN + ZITRU vs RYKURIA)
- CEU Chungchilla have marched into Cahrolle. (CEU CHUNGCHILLA vs CAHROLLE)
- Teremult enters the ADF side in the war. (ADF + IFR vs AASN)

Rykuria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Rykuria » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:37 am

Rykurian troops begin to move up "Bloody Hill" with 55,000 troops attacking and 45,000 defending. The Rykurian Armed Forces are holding off the Waraqistani 3rd Army, and are dominating their enemies. Zitru are dominating Rykuria 2F to 0F, and 1 flag remains on "Bloody Hill". Waraqistan and Rykuria have no flags, and the Dragon Republic Military Force are quickly making their way out of "Presona Ondergruen" to attack the Rykurian Offensive Unit A21 (ROUA-21).

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Rykuria wrote:

Rykurian troops begin to move up "Bloody Hill" with 55,000 troops attacking and 45,000 defending. The Rykurian Armed Forces are holding off the Waraqistani 3rd Army, and are dominating their enemies. Zitru are dominating Rykuria 2F to 0F, and 1 flag remains on "Bloody Hill". Waraqistan and Rykuria have no flags, and the Dragon Republic Military Force are quickly making their way out of "Presona Ondergruen" to attack the Rykurian Offensive Unit A21 (ROUA-21).

President Aster Phoenix strode into his office, and sat down on his chair behind his desk. "May I," asked the secretary. The president looked at him, "Yes, please do."

"Okay," continued the secretary, "Teremult have entered the war, this was just before Kayla Muda's death. Avantarr are still planning on invading Tegrena to claim it. Palmbuk Island have sent Avantarr the £90 they owe them, and Rykuria have lost "Bloody Hill". I was told that if Avantarr's invasion on Tegrena, which they nickname "Veneco's Death", is unsuccessful, then they'll launch a nuclear attack on Keswick and Ibswich, and then Croftfoot."

The president remained calm and said, "They wouldn't dare do that, they've got no power. Besides, Flynnerane would end up attacking them and Avantarr'd be fighting on their own."

The secretary replied, "You're right, but they've got patrol boats heading to Flynnerane just now." The president shook his head, "Flynnerane will destroy them before they can dock in Flynne or Atrakaj."

The secretary walked off, and the president laughed at Avantarr's news update: "The Elite Republic of Avantarr is now planning to invade Tegrena - Operation Veneco's Death".
War Update

- Teremult enters the war after being invaded by Avantian forces.
- Palmbuk Island solve debt crisis with £200 left to pay.
- Rykuria lose "Bloody Hill" after Waraqistani and Zitran forces ward them off.
- Rykuria launch "Operation: Victorious Rykuria" which will trap the Waraqistani 3rd Army, forcing the Delta Team to attack.
- Avantarr plan to invade Tegrena: "Operation: Veneco's Death".
- Dako Reznov declares, "If Operation: Veneco's Death is unsuccessful, the Avantarrian Army will launch a nuclear attack on Keswick, Ibswich and Croftfoot!"
- Avantarrian Patrol Boats set sail to Flynnerane.
- President Aster Phoenix sends ten ships, fifteen aircraft and one hundred thousand soldiers to Canaspar.

Waraqistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Waraqistan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Reinforcements have arrived for the waraqistani 3rd and the 6th army has arrived with 90,000 men in trucks and 3,000 tanks moving up bloody hill. We are moving up fast and are making huge progress by taking out the rykurian troops. Soldiers are also taking losses 16,000 troops have died and the 3rd army is running thin but the constant bombings on the enemy is making them stronger. The enemy has buried themselves in bunkers and underground with trenches and the first part of the trench war is beginning.
The operation has almost killed the 3rd army we are rationing and disease is kicking in and the 3rd army is waiting for supplies fro zitru and waraqistani coaliton troops.21,000 troops are left in the 3rd army and more are dieing everyday
Last edited by Waraqistan on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Waraqistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Waraqistan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 pm

" captain warhi! We need troops for the 3rd army we are losing men! Are we going to have to surrender because my troops are ready to die for Waraqistan" says sergent Crazer of the 4th brigade. Also my troops i want tl tell you 4 of my main weapons.
1. Hk-12 assualt rifle which is like a combo of a g36 and hk-11
2. Commando m1
3. Xm-25
4. M-21 which is a ak47 and a m16

Pzetrovlaskia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pzetrovlaskia » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:40 am

Waraqistan wrote:" captain warhi! We need troops for the 3rd army we are losing men! Are we going to have to surrender because my troops are ready to die for Waraqistan" says sergent Crazer of the 4th brigade. Also my troops i want tl tell you 4 of my main weapons.
2. Commando m1
3. Xm-25

As a member state of the IRF, we agree to send a massive wave of bombers loaded with Care Packages containing food, water, medical supplies and weapons such as ammo clips or Frags or Flashbangs. There will be two waves of them, passing over the 3rd army's position on bloody hill. We will take care to avoid combat zones so that the Rykurians don't get any of the supplies.
H8ters gonna h8te
IC info (modern tech)
If you have anything against Reese's Peanut Butter cups, then you are not welcome in my nation.

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Pzetrovlaskia wrote:
Waraqistan wrote:" captain warhi! We need troops for the 3rd army we are losing men! Are we going to have to surrender because my troops are ready to die for Waraqistan" says sergent Crazer of the 4th brigade. Also my troops i want tl tell you 4 of my main weapons.
2. Commando m1
3. Xm-25

As a member state of the IRF, we agree to send a massive wave of bombers loaded with Care Packages containing food, water, medical supplies and weapons such as ammo clips or Frags or Flashbangs. There will be two waves of them, passing over the 3rd army's position on bloody hill. We will take care to avoid combat zones so that the Rykurians don't get any of the supplies.

In return for the assistance during the Battle for Bloody Hill, the Dragon Republic Military Force (DRMF) is sending an ambassador to the capital city of Pzetrovlaskia to discuss matters of defense during the war.

The Royal Commonwealth of Flynnerane and the Federation of Plaizh Avantia have also agreed to this. The Delta Force will push the Rykurians back, just so the supplies are safe.

Waraqistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Waraqistan » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Pzetrovlaskia wrote:
2. Commando m1
3. Xm-25

Thank you my friend may the Victory be beneath our feet and death to the Rykurians!
For Waraqistan!

Pzetrovlaskia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pzetrovlaskia » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:50 pm

18.37 4th March 2012, Airbourne over "Bloody hill", South Eastern Rykuria.

Leftenant Prinzlau Ordered the release of the 150 Care packages waiting in the bomb hold of his WIM 96 bomber plane. His spotter, Private Joki had seen the pink smoke popped by the Waraquistani forces below. He was in one of the 200 bombers assigned on this risky mission.

"Sir, I can hear Gunfire in the distance!" shouted Pvt Joki.
"- Probably a gunfight between those stranded Waraquistanis and a Stray Rykurian patrol, or some AA Gunfire." Answered Prinzlau," But the Rykurian AA is to weak to hit us, I would not worry too much."

Suddenly, the radio operator, Pvt Zuwhu said "You might wanna hear this Sir."He turned a dial, and a voice crackled out loud on the speakers "To all units this is KGPL, we have a big problem here, Five planes are down and the fire is not coming from the Rykurians, those are modern Avantian Shells"...
H8ters gonna h8te
IC info (modern tech)

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Pzetrovlaskia wrote:18.37 4th March 2012, Airbourne over "Bloody hill", South Eastern Rykuria.

Leftenant Prinzlau Ordered the release of the 150 Care packages waiting in the bomb hold of his WIM 96 bomber plane. His spotter, Private Joki had seen the pink smoke popped by the Waraquistani forces below. He was in one of the 200 bombers assigned on this risky mission.

"Sir, I can hear Gunfire in the distance!" shouted Pvt Joki.
"- Probably a gunfight between those stranded Waraquistanis and a Stray Rykurian patrol, or some AA Gunfire." Answered Prinzlau," But the Rykurian AA is to weak to hit us, I would not worry too much."

Suddenly, the radio operator, Pvt Zuwhu said "You might wanna hear this Sir."He turned a dial, and a voice crackled out loud on the speakers "To all units this is KGPL, we have a big problem here, Five planes are down and the fire is not coming from the Rykurians, those are modern Avantian Shells"...

Bloody Hill - Waraqistan

"Take cover!" Westbrook screamed, as the Avantian forces marched forward. Red contacted Private Joki, "Buddy, you better tell your boss this: The Rykurians have CS6 Cannons, huge things capable of destroying planes. The Avantians have I-E9's, like Semtex that stick to vehicles. Over."

The Delta Force crawled under a huge rock, and attacked the Avantian forces from behind. "Aaaargh!" screamed one of them as he smashed into the officer next to him. "What the he--" he stopped as he was shot in the head by Woods. "Quickly, over to Rhino 1!" said Westbrook.

"This is Delta 5 to Rhino 1, do you copy?" Red said into his radio. The men in the tank replied, "This is Rhino 1. We're launching a counteroffensive against the Rykurian Forces, which will disable the Avantians and allow the Pzetrovlaskian Air Force to drop their care packages over the Waraqistani Army."

"Captain Warhi! Do you copy? We're launching a counteroffensive attack on the Rykurian Forces, and you will get your supplies from the Pzetrovlaskian Air Force!"

If you're a bit confused as to why not many people are posting, it's because we RP this war everywhere!

Pzetrovlaskia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pzetrovlaskia » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:06 pm

[...]

"Copy that to KGPL!" Said Private Joki, after having received the News from The Zitran Delta force. Meanwhile Leftenant Prinzlau was evaluating his options:
He could either delay the operation to avoid getting hit by the advanced Cannons
Or, he could continiue the Care Pakage drop, and hope for the best.

"Stuff it! To all planes continiue dropping those care packages, I would recommend using AG missiles and flares extensively!" Finally decided the Leftenant.

As the blur of falling care packages followed the planes' trajectory, you could almost hear the Waraquistanis cry out in relief at the discovery of Food, Water, Anti-Biotic Injections etc... But that pleasure was outweighed by the constant messages through the radio reporting fallen allied planes. Suddenly, there was a massive explosion, and Leftenant Prinzlaus' plane tilted to the right.

Private Joki got up in the bits of sharp metal that surrounded him. Leftenant Prinzlau and his four other crewmembers were dead. He stumbled over to the pilots cockpit, where he could see that the left wing was missing. He also saw that the bomber was crashing and about to land on the Avantian HQ. Summoning his Kamikaze will, Pvt Joki directed the plane onto the Avantian HQ, which exploded in a ball of flames...
H8ters gonna h8te
IC info (modern tech)

Zitru
Minister

Postby Zitru » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Pzetrovlaskia wrote:[...]

"Copy that to KGPL!" Said Private Joki, after having received the News from The Zitran Delta force. Meanwhile Leftenant Prinzlau was evaluating his options:
He could either delay the operation to avoid getting hit by the advanced Cannons
Or, he could continiue the Care Pakage drop, and hope for the best.

"Stuff it! To all planes continiue dropping those care packages, I would recommend using AG missiles and flares extensively!" Finally decided the Leftenant.

As the blur of falling care packages followed the planes' trajectory, you could almost hear the Waraquistanis cry out in relief at the discovery of Food, Water, Anti-Biotic Injections etc... But that pleasure was outweighed by the constant messages through the radio reporting fallen allied planes. Suddenly, there was a massive explosion, and Leftenant Prinzlaus' plane tilted to the right.

Private Joki got up in the bits of sharp metal that surrounded him. Leftenant Prinzlau and his four other crewmembers were dead. He stumbled over to the pilots cockpit, where he could see that the left wing was missing. He also saw that the bomber was crashing and about to land on the Avantian HQ. Summoning his Kamikaze will, Pvt Joki directed the plane onto the Avantian HQ, which exploded in a ball of flames...

"Captain Warhi, the Rykurians have CS6 Cannons and the Avantians have I-E9s. Both can destroy vehicles and cause heavy damage!" cried Red into his radio.

Westbrook contacted Private Joki, "Private: we need you over here now! Bring your dead crewmen, and get over here! We need you!" Woods continued throwing grenades, along with Frost firing FMG9s.

SS Nikolai Makarov, the new leader of Avantia, commanded his forces to patrol the remaining headquarters, and to charge at the Zitran base. "No man will fall back!" he declared. Special Officer Lutschun began counting down, "Five! Four! Three! Two! One! CHARGE!" The soldiers charged, just as the rain began to pour down from the sky.

President Aster Phoenix was safe inside the Dragon Republic Headquarters. "Sir, we are going to fly you back to Zitru!" said Officer Metrecht.

A few hours passed. The Dragon Republic Armed Forces were driving the Avantian Schutzstaffel Military Unit back to their headquarters, and Red was digging underground to plant an E-9. The president's plane was ready, and without the two enemy paying any attention at all, it took off and began its flight.

Rykuria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Rykuria » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Gelenig, Rykuria: "Should we launch this nuclear missile at Veneco or Avantarr?" asks SS Jaden. Special Officer Krag replies, "Avantarr! Destroy those who are weak in defense forces! Kill the nation who betrayed their friends!"

The SS replied, "Smart idea."

Bloody Hill, Waraqistan: The Rykurian Forces began to charge towards the Waraqistani 3rd Army, hoping the Zitrans wouldn't notice them. "CHARGE!" cried Special Officer Adrian III, grabbing a Wulfregger 8th Legion pistol (WL8). The soldiers continued to battle their three forces of enemy, while waiting on the Isokalonian Armed Forces (IAF) to arrive.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents