NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Name: Selina Rose
Nationality: English and a little Irish
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 100lb's
Hair: Dirty blonde
Eyes: bright blue
Costume (if any): Black pants, tank top and a cloak that has a hood and runes on it around the hem for protection. No shoes or socks. She also wears glasses.
Abilities: Lightning and darkness (Ability to bring up dark forces and use them however she likes) ((I'm still slightly confused on what I should have as her abilities))
Alignment: Villain
Brief Bio: She was born in England and raised, pulling off the accent better than anyone. She didn't need to pull it off though, she already had it. In the years that came she was mischievous and a rebel. She would get in trouble and be suspended but still get good grades. People convinced her, this was not the way to go but she did it any way. Soon she was found by a group on her 16th birthday and was taken. She had gotten so angry that she had summoned up dark forces and wiped them from the face of the planet. From that day on she was evil in the most despicable ways. She had no friends and no one that loved her. She became cold and isolated from everyone.
Last edited by Stattr on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Phaloxian
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Okay so ill try and fix the grammer hold on.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Hey stattr maybe you and my 3rd charecter could be friend's he will be a villan and well just as powerful as you but instead of dark magic he will control mana the base of ALL magic what do you think ?

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Phaloxian wrote:Hey stattr maybe you and my 3rd charecter could be friend's he will be a villan and well just as powerful as you but instead of dark magic he will control mana the base of ALL magic what do you think ?

I think that's overpowered.
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Nakarisaune wrote:
Phaloxian wrote:Hey stattr maybe you and my 3rd charecter could be friend's he will be a villan and well just as powerful as you but instead of dark magic he will control mana the base of ALL magic what do you think ?

I agree... I mean we could have our characters be friends...
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:28 pm

It is not it is basicly her's but well i dont do magic i just controll mana hey do you think they will miss my aplication?PLUS ME NO LIKEY MAGIC MAGIC IS WITCH CRAFT

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Phaloxian wrote:It is not it is basicly her's but well i dont do magic i just controll mana hey do you think they will miss my aplication?PLUS ME NO LIKEY MAGIC MAGIC IS WITCH CRAFT

If mana=base of all magic, it's probably overpowered.
And you're wrong, friendship is witchcraft.
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Phaloxian wrote:It is not it is basicly her's but well i dont do magic i just controll mana hey do you think they will miss my aplication?PLUS ME NO LIKEY MAGIC MAGIC IS WITCH CRAFT

Shucks for u.

Drown wrote:

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Also, anyone else feel like magic kinda just doesn't exactly 'fit' in a superhero RP? Superpowers tend to have some kind of pseudo-scientific babble to explain them (see Spiderman, the Hulk, etc) whereas it feels like magic ought to belong in a completely different genre. I know magic's functionally the same as a superpower and it's a bit late to be bringing this up since I think we still have a magic teacher in the faculty (do we?) and I'm also aware we keep saying "Stop getting your science on my nonsense!" but to me magic just seems out of place for the setting as well as odd when you suddenly have half a dozen Harry Potter characters running around who, because of the power limit, can only learn two spells.

And Phaloxian, please check your grammar before posting to save me a migraine. If you can't be bothered taking the time to make a properly legible post then I doubt many of us will want you in the thread. Thanks!
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Ularn wrote:Also, anyone else feel like magic kinda just doesn't exactly 'fit' in a superhero RP? Superpowers tend to have some kind of pseudo-scientific babble to explain them (see Spiderman, the Hulk, etc) whereas it feels like magic ought to belong in a completely different genre. I know magic's functionally the same as a superpower and it's a bit late to be bringing this up since I think we still have a magic teacher in the faculty (do we?) and I'm also aware we keep saying "Stop getting your science on my nonsense!" but to me magic just seems out of place for the setting as well as odd when you suddenly have half a dozen Harry Potter characters running around who, because of the power limit, can only learn two spells.

And Phaloxian, please check your grammar before posting to save me a migraine. If you can't be bothered taking the time to make a properly legible post then I doubt many of us will want you in the thread. Thanks!

Dark power then? :eyebrow:

Drown wrote:

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Name:Cyrus Markel
Nationality:British
Height:5 foot 5
Weight:140
Hair:black Fashined into a shy eye.
Eyes:grey and emotenless
Costume (if any):black blazer with a black t shirt with a short scarf hanging around his neck and black jeans and black sneaker's
Abilities:mystokinesis(manipulate magic)
Alignment:neutrel
Brief Bio:Most girl's think he's cute cause he's really small for his age but he really does not care(that came out wrong but you know what i mean and if you dont well good luck in life)he just want's a friend and some one to spend time with he grew up farily rich in a VERY powerful family so most people were afraid of him he tried making friend's but did not know how to and he needed to express him self so he chose martial art's and dance classes he eventuelly(sorry I spelt that wrong) rose to become a world renowned martial art's champion and dancer just adding on to his fortune he then started becoming depressed and would not tell any one the truth because he thought he would become shunned be had become a super human and then he started hearing about other people like that and then he heard about a school and he thought that they would except him there so he told his parent's and they were vary understanding and let him go sending a large portion of their fortune with him so he could survive for the next couple of year's when he got there he was amazed by everything and he knew that he would fit in here maybe even find a friend maybe.So why we tell you the story of Myst his life goes on we will see how it turn's out.
Last edited by Phaloxian on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Was that better?

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

And did you see my other character's?
Last edited by Phaloxian on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Addendum to my previous post: There is an "Edit" button. Use it.

Frankly it seems very bare bones. You've told me nothing about the character besides that he was apparently plucked from a bad* Twilight fanfic or perhaps this thing. What is there sounds like a Mary Sue; a character who girls seem to love for utterly no reason given that, from your post, the only interesting things about him are his terrible dress sense and the fact that he ignores girls. Oh, but apparently he's angsty about having no friends - how about you try not ignoring all the mental cases that inexplicably fancy you then? Frankly, I hate him already and you've not even posted.

* As though there's any other kind
Last edited by Ularn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Well look at my other one's and im gonna edit it okay SO LOOK AT MY OTHER ONE'S THE ARE ON THE PAGE BEFORE THIS ONE OR THE PAGE BEHIND THAT ONE.

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Phaloxian wrote:Well look at my other one's and im gonna edit it okay SO LOOK AT MY OTHER ONE'S THE ARE ON THE PAGE BEFORE THIS ONE OR THE PAGE BEHIND THAT ONE.

See earlier comments on grammar.

Okay, so looking at the other two, straight off I don't like the fact that they have the exact same biographies. These are two different people; their lives will not have revolved entirely around each other, so tell us different things about each of them. I have no idea what "Chaoes [sic] manipulation" is but it sounds OP. They all need to stop buying clothes from Hot Topic.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Nakarisaune wrote:

Naka...can I have your help?

Drown wrote:

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Stattr wrote:
Nakarisaune wrote:I think that's overpowered.

Naka...can I have your help?

Sure, with what?

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Okay listen they are brother's and their life does revolve around eachother the are SUPER close and i did change the bio a bit on the first part and the Khaoes charecter is stronger then his little brother but only because he has more expirience they are esentily the same power's but then they break off at some point.They both have a power of the same strength it is just that the brother is stronger because he know's how to use his and i fixed my 3rd charecter.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey so can i use my character's please i need WAY more practise and i need some people to practise with.Is that alright and does any one want to help me practice my rp skill's?

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Phaloxian wrote:Okay listen they are brother's and their life does revolve around eachother the are SUPER close and i did change the bio a bit on the first part and the Khaoes charecter is stronger then his little brother but only because he has more expirience they are esentily the same power's but then they break off at some point.They both have a power of the same strength it is just that the brother is stronger because he know's how to use his and i fixed my 3rd charecter.

Even people who are SUPER close will see life in different ways, especially if they aren't identical.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Alright but I don't want to change it okay.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Nakarisaune wrote:
Stattr wrote:Naka...can I have your help?

Sure, with what?

Picking a power...I have a few but I'm not sure if they would work for being a villian...

Phaloxian wrote:Hey so can i use my character's please i need WAY more practise and i need some people to practise with.Is that alright and does any one want to help me practice my rp skill's?

I will...

Drown wrote:

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Stattr wrote:
Nakarisaune wrote:Sure, with what?

Picking a power...I have a few but I'm not sure if they would work for being a villian...

Phaloxian wrote:Hey so can i use my character's please i need WAY more practise and i need some people to practise with.Is that alright and does any one want to help me practice my rp skill's?

I will...

Any power could work for being a villain, really.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Okay cool oh hey i have some really good power's for a villian.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse