NATION

PASSWORD

Impeach President Obama

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Christ and His Kingdom
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Impeach President Obama

Postby Christ and His Kingdom » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 pm

The following is a letter I wrote to my congressman. I changed my name where I live so you guys don't know who I am. :p

My name is Jack Houghton and I was the youngest Obama for America Fall Fellow (Community Organizer) in the state of Illinois, most likely the nation, last year. I will be attending the University of Iowa to study Political Science and I have been admitted to the Honors program with a large merit-based scholarship. I mention this so that when I write to you, you don’t think that I have been misinformed or that I am just some kid who doesn't know what he's talking about.

I write to you about an epidemic that has infected most of our Presidents since Abraham Lincoln, violating the Constitution. I quote the 15th amendment: "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude." This right was recalled by every single President including FDR, TR, JFK, and Eisenhower until LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which is completely redundant and worthless since the 15th amendment gave African Americans the right to vote in 1870. Every single President till LBJ slighted the Constitution by allowing for blacks' “inalienable” rights to be infringed upon. They failed to fulfill their constitutional duty to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed."

Although LBJ did not disobey the Constitution by denying Americans their rights, he did disregard the Constitution by bombing Cambodia without a declaration of War. Nixon, Ford, Reagan, H.W. Bush, Clinton, W. Bush and now Obama have all followed the footsteps of LBJ, conducting war without an official Declaration of War. For most of those Presidents, except Nixon, that's as far as they went to violate the Constitution, but W. Bush went further than that by rescinding the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th amendments by signing the Patriot Act and instituting Guantanamo Bay. However, this epidemic of unconstitutional rule by Presidents has taken over President Barack Obama more than any other President since Andrew Johnson, except Richard Nixon. President Obama, despite his campaign promises, has kept Guantanamo Bay open, reinstated the Patriot Act as the law of the land, and now has authorized the indefinite military detention, without trial, of American citizens. He declared an unconstitutional war on Libya without Congressional approval, continued undeclared unconstitutional wars against Iraq and Afghanistan, and depending on your view of cyber warfare, has by himself, without congressional consideration or knowledge, declared war on Iran.

On March 16th 2012 President Obama signed the National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order which gives the President the ability to control the entire economy during times of war and peace. In the NDRP Executive Order, Obama asserts absolute and unilateral control of American resources which, as you know, violated the 5th amendment by controlling property and resources without proper compensation. This executive order gives the President control over what companies produce, at what price they sell their products, and who they hire. This grab for power is unprecedented and there is a reason why Obama never campaigned on this or even sent this to the Congress for its consideration.

Obama also tampered with the Constitution by not enforcing the law. As every child in Elementary School learns, there are three branches of government with different powers: Congress passes laws, the President enforces laws, and the Judiciary interprets laws. Obama has now taken over all of the powers of all three branches of government. He passes his own laws, evidenced by the NDRP Executive Order. He interprets laws, evidenced in his recent declaration regarding deportation of children brought to the U.S. illegally. By violating his Constitutional duty to enforce the law, he now interprets for himself what is constitutional and what is not. I have read the Constitution many times and I never came across the section where the President is given the ability to determine which laws to enforce and what laws should not be enforced. By no longer enforcing the Defense of Marriage Act and most recently failing to enforce immigration laws he chooses (interprets) what laws to enforce.

President Obama has even admitted that what he did by not enforcing immigration laws is unconstitutional and that he is not given the power to choose which laws are worthy of enforcement. In a Univision Town Hall interview in March 2011 he said and I quote "With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed, and I know that everybody at here at Bell is studying hard so you know that we got three branches of government: Congress passes the law, the Executive Branch's job is to enforce and implement those laws, and then the Judiciary has to interpret the laws. There are enough laws on the books, by Congress, that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system, that for me to simply through executive order to ignore those congressional mandates, would not conform with my appropriate role as President."

And just five days ago, June 15 2012, President Obama signed an executive order that did exactly what he declared “would not conform to my appropriate role as President.” Barack Obama, by his own standards of his role as President regarding the Constitution, violated his role as President of the United States. He trampled on the document he pledged himself to when he announced “I… will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." He did not preserve the Constitution by not enforcing the law, he did not protect it by stripping away 4 of the 10 Bill of Rights, and he did not defend it by signing the Patriot Act, NDAA, and the NDRP Executive Order. Obama entered into a legally binding contract by taking the oath and he has invalidated it time and time again.
Coming from a devout Democrat and a former Obama for America Fall Fellow, Obama is guilty of breach of contract, unfit for office, and by his own admission and his view of the Presidency, defied the document he swore he would preserve, protect, and defend.
"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst." -1 Timothy 1:15

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Yeah, and let's bomb Iran!

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:25 pm

uh what is the main reason to impeach him? (because he is a democrat?)
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

Tubbsalot
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tubbsalot » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:26 pm

So, just to clarify here, what you're saying is that the Americans should have impeached every single president since Abraham Lincoln.

Seems like a reasonable argument.
"Twats love flags." - Yootopia

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Hey, guess what? The Presidential office, along with most in the nation, comes with a nice little impeachment button that the people can opt for or against each and every November.

It's called "voting".
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Dear Americans,

Stop thinking that you can get instant gratification from your leaders. Be patient, and don't resort to extremism. But if you do, relearn your civics. Making an executive order is not "changing the law". The president can also choose how to enforce their laws.

Sincerely,
Norstal
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Zephie
Senator

Founded: Oct 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Zephie » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 pm

TaQud wrote:uh what is the main reason to impeach him? (because he is a democrat?)

That didn't take long.

What's next?

"uh what is the main reason to impeach him? (because he is black?)"
Last edited by Zephie on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.
Senestrum wrote:I just can't think of anything to say that wouldn't get me warned on this net-nanny forum.

Norstal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Hey, guess what? The Presidential office, along with most in the nation, comes with a nice little impeachment button that the people can opt for or against each and every November.

It's called "voting".

What the fuck is voting good sir? The U.S is a monarchy under the Sultanate of Obama.

Zephie
Senator

Founded: Oct 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Zephie » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Norstal wrote:Dear Americans,

Stop thinking that you can get instant gratification from your leaders. Be patient, and don't resort to extremism. But if you do, relearn your civics. Making an executive order is not "changing the law". The president can also choose how to enforce their laws.

Sincerely,
Norstal

Obama is the one that needs to relearn his civics. He's supposedly a constitutional law professor, yet has broken the restraints set by the constitution multiple times.
When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.
Senestrum wrote:I just can't think of anything to say that wouldn't get me warned on this net-nanny forum.

Norstal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Zephie wrote:

Sincerely,
Norstal

Obama is the one that needs to relearn his civics. He's supposedly a constitutional law professor, yet has broken the restraints set by the constitution multiple times.

That's probably because he didn't break any constitutional law that I know of.
Last edited by Norstal on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Christ and His Kingdom wrote:Although LBJ did not disobey the Constitution by denying Americans their rights, he did disregard the Constitution by bombing Cambodia without a declaration of War.

That isn't a violation of the Constitution in and of itself.
Christ and His Kingdom wrote:Nixon, Ford, Reagan, H.W. Bush, Clinton, W. Bush and now Obama have all followed the footsteps of LBJ, conducting war without an official Declaration of War. For most of those Presidents, except Nixon, that's as far as they went to violate the Constitution,

Not exactly.
Christ and His Kingdom wrote:President Obama, despite his campaign promises, has kept Guantanamo Bay open, reinstated the Patriot Act as the law of the land, and now has authorized the indefinite military detention, without trial, of American citizens. He declared an unconstitutional war on Libya without Congressional approval, continued undeclared unconstitutional wars against Iraq and Afghanistan, and depending on your view of cyber warfare, has by himself, without congressional consideration or knowledge, declared war on Iran.

srsly, lrn2constitution
Christ and His Kingdom wrote:On March 16th 2012 President Obama signed the National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order which gives the President the ability to control the entire economy during times of war and peace. In the NDRP Executive Order, Obama asserts absolute and unilateral control of American resources which, as you know, violated the 5th amendment by controlling property and resources without proper compensation. This executive order gives the President control over what companies produce, at what price they sell their products, and who they hire. This grab for power is unprecedented and there is a reason why Obama never campaigned on this or even sent this to the Congress for its consideration.

You obviously haven't read the executive order since, if you do, you will realize that this is more about delegating the President's authority to OTHERS than anything. Either way, that wouldn't be a violation of the 5th amendment. That's pretty ridiculous.
ational Defense Resources Preparedness Executive OrderObama also tampered with the Constitution by not enforcing the law. As every child in Elementary School learns, there are three branches of government with different powers: Congress passes laws, the President enforces laws, and the Judiciary interprets laws. Obama has now taken over all of the powers of all three branches of government. He passes his own laws, evidenced by the NDRP Executive Order.[/quote]
Not in the sense that the legislative branch does. You're being disingenuous.
Christ and His Kingdom wrote:He interprets laws, evidenced in his recent declaration regarding deportation of children brought to the U.S. illegally.

:palm:
Christ and His Kingdom wrote: By violating his Constitutional duty to enforce the law, he now interprets for himself what is constitutional and what is not. I have read the Constitution many times and I never came across the section where the President is given the ability to determine which laws to enforce and what laws should not be enforced. By no longer enforcing the Defense of Marriage Act and most recently failing to enforce immigration laws he chooses (interprets) what laws to enforce.

You don't understand the meaning of "enforcement" in the context of the President's duties.
Christ and His Kingdom wrote:President Obama has even admitted that what he did by not enforcing immigration laws is unconstitutional and that he is not given the power to choose which laws are worthy of enforcement. In a Univision Town Hall interview in March 2011 he said and I quote "With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed, and I know that everybody at here at Bell is studying hard so you know that we got three branches of government: Congress passes the law, the Executive Branch's job is to enforce and implement those laws, and then the Judiciary has to interpret the laws. There are enough laws on the books, by Congress, that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system, that for me to simply through executive order to ignore those congressional mandates, would not conform with my appropriate role as President."

How you put two and two together really amazes me.
Christ and His Kingdom wrote:And just five days ago, June 15 2012, President Obama signed an executive order that did exactly what he declared “would not conform to my appropriate role as President.” Barack Obama, by his own standards of his role as President regarding the Constitution, violated his role as President of the United States. He trampled on the document he pledged himself to when he announced “I… will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." He did not preserve the Constitution by not enforcing the law, he did not protect it by stripping away 4 of the 10 Bill of Rights, and he did not defend it by signing the Patriot Act, NDAA, and the NDRP Executive Order. Obama entered into a legally binding contract by taking the oath and he has invalidated it time and time again.
Coming from a devout Democrat and a former Obama for America Fall Fellow, Obama is guilty of breach of contract, unfit for office, and by his own admission and his view of the Presidency, defied the document he swore he would preserve, protect, and defend.

I feel bad for the Congressman who has to read this drivel.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Christ and His Kingdom
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Christ and His Kingdom » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Tubbsalot wrote:So, just to clarify here, what you're saying is that the Americans should have impeached every single president since Abraham Lincoln.

If Americans knew anything about the constitution then none of this would have happened. Americans can't stop watching The Real Housewives of Orange County, Gossip Girls, The Biggest Loser, and Extra and can't stop reading about the latest celebrity "juicy" gossip that we don't pay any attention to the document that people died for over and over. If Americans knew ANYTHING, anything, about the Constitution then we wouldn't be in Iraq, Afghanistan, wouldn't have bombed Libya. The Patriot Act, NDAA, and NDRP wouldn't have been signed into law. LBJ wouldn't have invaded Vietnam and bombed Cambodia without Congress having the slightest clue. Truman wouldn't started the Korean War, and post-slavery black discrimination wouldn't have existed. Look at these results:

• More Americans could identify Michael Jackson as the composer of "Beat It" and "Billie Jean" than could identify the Bill of Rights as a body of amendments to the Constitution.

• More than 50 percent of respondents attributed the quote "From each according to his ability to each according to his needs" to either Thomas Paine, George Washington or President Obama. The quote is from Karl Marx, author of "The Communist Manifesto."

• More than a third did not know the century in which the American Revolution took place, and half of respondents believed that either the Civil War, the Emancipation Proclamation or the War of 1812 occurred before the American Revolution.

• With a political movement now claiming the mantle of the Revolutionary-era Tea Party, more than half of respondents misidentified the outcome of the 18th-century agitation as a repeal of taxes, rather than as a key mobilization of popular resistance to British colonial rule.

• A third mistakenly believed that the Bill of Rights does not guarantee a right to a trial by jury, while 40 percent mistakenly thought that it did secure the right to vote.

• More than half misidentified the system of government established in the Constitution as a direct democracy, rather than a republic-a question that must be answered correctly by immigrants qualifying for U.S. citizenship.

The results can be found at: http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics ... dge/19596/
"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst." -1 Timothy 1:15

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Dependencies » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Sincerely,
Norstal

This this this this.

Executive orders are completely legal and constitutional.
Alien Space Bats wrote:2012: The Year We Lost Contact (with Reality).

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

This is Nationstates we're here to help

Are you a native or resident of North Carolina?

The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Well, apparently it's time to retroactively impeach every single President since A. Johnson, going forward until Nixon. This letter (that honestly looks a bit like copypasta to me) is full of straw man arguing, unsupported allegations, bizarre conclusions, and unimportant and silly digressions.

Obama can issue executive orders. The executive branch can decide how laws can be enforced. Congress can only decide what the law is. All parties are acting within their rights, even if Congress and Fox News want to get butthurt over the fact that we won't be enforcing DOMA or incoherent and unfair immigration-control practices.
Last edited by The Tiger Kingdom on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When the war is over
Got to start again
Try to hold a trace of what it was back then
You and I we sent each other stories
Just a page I'm lost in all its glory
How can I go home and not get blown away

Silent Majority
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silent Majority » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Making controversial policy decisions is not unconstitutional.

I feel bad for the Congressman who has to read this drivel.

I bet their aides do it.
“It is the ultimate irony of history that radical individualism serves as the ideological justification of the unconstrained power of what the large majority of individuals experience as a vast anonymous power, which, without any democratic public control, regulates their lives.”
― Slavoj Žižek

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Don't you think that as the "youngest" Obama Fall Fellow, telling Americans probably twice or four times your age that they don't know the Constitution is a little, I dunno, presumptuous?

Do you think the Supreme Court knows the Constitution?

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Postby United Dependencies » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Christ and His Kingdom wrote:The results can be found at: http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics ... dge/19596/

The solution to this is to...?

Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

Tubbsalot
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tubbsalot » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Christ and His Kingdom wrote:If Americans knew anything about the constitution

then this thread wouldn't exist.

The constitution is a phenomenally vague document which can mean anything you want it to mean. That's why there's almost an entire industry devoted to interpreting it. You can't say "the constitution says this," because it doesn't. Because it's incredibly vague. Because apparently no-one sees any point in clearly delineating the areas addressed by the constitution.

Of course, even more fundamentally, this thread wouldn't exist because you'd understand that the constitution is really more of a set of guidelines than serious law. You can only fit the broadest of principles into that small a space.
"Twats love flags." - Yootopia

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Katganistan wrote:Don't you think that as the "youngest" Obama Fall Fellow, telling Americans probably twice or four times your age that they don't know the Constitution is a little, I dunno, presumptuous?

Do you think the Supreme Court knows the Constitution?

Of course not. He knows best, because he says so. Having been in the teaching business, I thought you'd have known that.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Christ and His Kingdom wrote:
Tubbsalot wrote:So, just to clarify here, what you're saying is that the Americans should have impeached every single president since Abraham Lincoln.

If Americans knew anything about the constitution then none of this would have happened. Americans can't stop watching The Real Housewives of Orange County, Gossip Girls, The Biggest Loser, and Extra and can't stop reading about the latest celebrity "juicy" gossip that we don't pay any attention to the document that people died for over and over. If Americans knew ANYTHING, anything, about the Constitution then we wouldn't be in Iraq, Afghanistan, wouldn't have bombed Libya. The Patriot Act, NDAA, and NDRP wouldn't have been signed into law. LBJ wouldn't have invaded Vietnam and bombed Cambodia without Congress having the slightest clue. Truman wouldn't started the Korean War, and post-slavery black discrimination wouldn't have existed. Look at these results:

• More Americans could identify Michael Jackson as the composer of "Beat It" and "Billie Jean" than could identify the Bill of Rights as a body of amendments to the Constitution.

• More than 50 percent of respondents attributed the quote "From each according to his ability to each according to his needs" to either Thomas Paine, George Washington or President Obama. The quote is from Karl Marx, author of "The Communist Manifesto."

• More than a third did not know the century in which the American Revolution took place, and half of respondents believed that either the Civil War, the Emancipation Proclamation or the War of 1812 occurred before the American Revolution.

• With a political movement now claiming the mantle of the Revolutionary-era Tea Party, more than half of respondents misidentified the outcome of the 18th-century agitation as a repeal of taxes, rather than as a key mobilization of popular resistance to British colonial rule.

• A third mistakenly believed that the Bill of Rights does not guarantee a right to a trial by jury, while 40 percent mistakenly thought that it did secure the right to vote.

• More than half misidentified the system of government established in the Constitution as a direct democracy, rather than a republic-a question that must be answered correctly by immigrants qualifying for U.S. citizenship.

The results can be found at: http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics ... dge/19596/

And now we're getting into pointless America-bashing rather than actually defending your point. And I'm pretty sure the Cambodia stuff would've happened (it was done in secret, after all), Korea would've been done (had to contain communism at whatever cost), and people were still going to be viciously racist after the Civil war even though the Constitution told them they shouldn't have been. Grow up and start thinking rationally about how people behave.
When the war is over
Got to start again

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:44 pm

So, basically, "people are stupid, impeach Obama"?

Glad to see you've gone out of your way to demonstrate this behavior, but let's get to the real arguments, shall we?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Thank Sweet Heavenly Jesus the OP's here to set us on the right path, eh?
When the war is over
Got to start again

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Postby United Dependencies » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:So, basically, "people are stupid, impeach Obama"?

Glad to see you've gone out of your way to demonstrate this behavior, but let's get to the real arguments, shall we?

Why do that when we can sit around and be pretentious and pretend we're a cut above everyone else.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm curious to ask: Are you a Conservative Christian Republican? :eyebrow:
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

Divair
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:48 pm

TaQud wrote:

I'm curious to ask: Are you a Conservative Christian Republican? :eyebrow:

Look at his name.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General