NATION

PASSWORD

The Milky Way series RP group (PMT-PFT all species, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 am

Kreanoltha wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Next week actually. I'll leave next monday for ten days, then I'll be taking a plane to oregon... Damn. I feel like I'm going to be seperated from this universe...

Fear not. We'll still be here.

At least that's tasty.
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:33 am

OH LAWRD

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Casl wrote:OH LAWRD

Uh... what?

Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:12 am

Nation Name: The Nanomechanical Empire of Cruciland.

Population: About 1 billion in-game. (MT is 10 million. PMT is 500 million. FT is 1 billion. PFT is 10 billion.)

Government type: Totalitarian corptocracy.

Economy base: Arms manufacturing and information technology. Also specializes in deep science and nanotechnology.

Species percentage in nation: 100% "Crucilandians." Their race is the same as their demonym.

Tech base: Based around the Amarr Empire from EVE Online, the Protoss from Starcraft, the Nanopunk genre of sci-fi, and most of all my own imagination and proposed inventions.

Weapon types: PSI powers, efficient energy weapons, relativity-based weapons, nanobots.

Area controlled: Most of Earth in-game. (MT: Just corporation buildings. PMT: Cruciland's island and a moon base. FT: Most of Earth and segments of nearby planets. PFT: The Sol system, with colonies propping up in neighboring systems.) Please note that we are densely packed.

Amount of habited planets: 13.

Amount of claimed planets: 9.

Space Fleet size:
Capitol ships: 100 in-game. (MT: 0. PMT: 10. FT: 100. PFT: 1 million.)
Frigates: 1 million in-game. (MT: 30. PMT: 50000. FT: 1 million. PFT: 500 million.)
Bombers/starfighters: 10 million in-game. (MT: 200. PMT: 1 million. FT: 10 million. PFT: 2 billion.)
Drones: 7 billion in-game. (MT: 10000. PMT: 100 million. FT: 7 billion. PFT: A fuckload.)

Superweapons: 237 types in-game. Among the most powerful is the "Relativity Field Generator," which opens up a quasar which creates new quasar generators out of its emissions which create more quasars until the entire multiverse is devoured by quasars. The entire chain-reaction takes only a handful of minutes to engulf the multiverse after being charged. "There's a WMD born every minute." -Crucilandian proverb. (MT: 2. PMT: 88. FT: 237. PFT: 2093.)

Past RP's: "The Great genocide," "Cruciland declares war on CTALNH," "A message to all WA nations," and another that I forgot the name to.
Last edited by Cruciland on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 am

Cruciland wrote:snip

Accepted.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Omicara
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Omicara » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Nation Name: The Collective

Population: I'll hazard a guess at 568 Billion Omicaran minds, but about 17 billion Hives or creatures.

Government type: A hivemind

Economy base: None seeing as all they do is devour planets for their resources.

Species percentage in nation: 10 % Omicaran
90 % Lesser servant creatures
Tech base: My imagination.

Weapon types: Tentacles, Teeth, Claws on the Omicarans themselves. On the lesser creatures an assortment of salvaged ships and weapons from other races, patched together using biological material.

Area controlled: Wherever the Omicarans want their vessels to carry them.

Amount of habited planets: None, the Omicaran minds live on the vessels.

Amount of claimed planets: None, see above

Space Fleet size size; Many, many ships.
Capitol ships: 17 billion Omicaran Hives
Frigates: Many, many patched up and salvaged ships, untold billions
Bombers/starfighters: Small creatures that survive in the deep of space, Into the trillions
Drones: Drones are not used by the Omicarans

Superweapons: The one and only superweapon the Omicara need are their bodies. They are massive sentient beings that roam the galaxy searching for planets to devour. Every Omicara is capable of producing untod millions of biological "things" that are capable of destroying even the largest fortifications in sufficient numbers.

Past RP's: None seeing as I just found this site, but I do write quite a bit by myself. I'd be happy to write some sort of sample for you.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Omicara wrote:snip

Accepted, though all you're probably going to do is war RP's due to the nature of your nation.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Omicara
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Omicara » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:47 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Omicara wrote:snip

Accepted, though all you're probably going to do is war RP's due to the nature of your nation.

Not precisely, the Omicara do see the need for peace and can project their voices into other being's minds. Don't worry I plan to find a way to settle onto a planet and become a working civilization (think of the Geth from Mass Effect, except with all of them being it's own person). Although I have no idea who is going to build these machines.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Omicara wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Accepted, though all you're probably going to do is war RP's due to the nature of your nation.

Not precisely, the Omicara do see the need for peace and can project their voices into other being's minds. Don't worry I plan to find a way to settle onto a planet and become a working civilization (think of the Geth from Mass Effect, except with all of them being it's own person). Although I have no idea who is going to build these machines.

Yay! Functioning members of society!

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Tuthina
Senator

Founded: Jun 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuthina » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Omicara wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Accepted, though all you're probably going to do is war RP's due to the nature of your nation.

Which sounds more like (spoilers) the new Rachni to me. :p
Well, at least diplomacy with a world eater is possible now.
Call me Reno.
14:54:02 <Lykens> Explain your definition of Reno.

11:47 <Swilatia> Good god, copy+paste is no way to build a country!

03:08 <Democratic Koyro> NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
Rated as Class A: Environmental Utopia by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Human Rights Haven (7/10) by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Partially Free (4/10) by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Post-Industrial Nation (48 000 thousands of metric tons of carbon annually) by Syleruian Carbon Output Index
Rated as Category B by Edenist Travel Advisory Guide

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Tuthina wrote:
Omicara wrote:Not precisely, the Omicara do see the need for peace and can project their voices into other being's minds. Don't worry I plan to find a way to settle onto a planet and become a working civilization (think of the Geth from Mass Effect, except with all of them being it's own person). Although I have no idea who is going to build these machines.

Which sounds more like (spoilers) the new Rachni to me. :p
Well, at least diplomacy with a world eater is possible now.

We had those freakish creatures that ate worlds before from UD1. They were painful.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Trinitia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:27 pm

I would just like to point out that multiple nations have now laid claim to Earth and the Sol System. This should be cleared up.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Trinitia wrote:I would just like to point out that multiple nations have now laid claim to Earth and the Sol System. This should be cleared up.

We have several earths, cause I dont want this to turn into a fight and have people leave.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Trinitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:38 pm

The question is whether or not people are aware of that. I think many people mean the first one which we are currently standing upon.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Trinitia wrote:The question is whether or not people are aware of that. I think many people mean the first one which we are currently standing upon.

Kreanoltha also had an earth. However, this earth was a large planet with a 730-day year.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Tuthina
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuthina » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Concerning the Earth (about THE Earth) issue, I believe the best way is to say that NONE have Earth (or Sol system, for that matter) in their territory. That would probably be the fairest way for it. About the numerous Earths out there, they can either remove it, or say that it is not THE Earth, but some other planets that happen to be exactly like Earth.
Call me Reno.

03:08 <Democratic Koyro> NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
Rated as Post-Industrial Nation (48 000 thousands of metric tons of carbon annually) by Syleruian Carbon Output Index

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Tuthina wrote:Concerning the Earth (about THE Earth) issue, I believe the best way is to say that NONE have Earth (or Sol system, for that matter) in their territory. That would probably be the fairest way for it. About the numerous Earths out there, they can either remove it, or say that it is not THE Earth, but some other planets that happen to be exactly like Earth.

Well, assuming that your nation is either human, or started with humans, or even if it has humans in it, then it makes sense for that nation to have an Earth or a Terra. After all, it's mostly just a part of human culture that this ball of rock is called Earth. That doesn't mean that it's this Earth. As far as "sol" is concerned, humans call it sol as a derivative of solar which is just as derivative of the Latin for sun. So if you wanted to make another language that called the sun a different name, fine, but it would mean the same thing.
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

TheFall
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby TheFall » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 pm

What did i miss?
Favorite Quotes
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Gar Akaru
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gar Akaru » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Tuthina wrote:Concerning the Earth (about THE Earth) issue, I believe the best way is to say that NONE have Earth (or Sol system, for that matter) in their territory. That would probably be the fairest way for it. About the numerous Earths out there, they can either remove it, or say that it is not THE Earth, but some other planets that happen to be exactly like Earth.

Could we say the Sol System was destroyed in a cataclysmic war, and the species inhabiting it split off to their corners of the galaxy?
This message has been confirmed to have been sent by the Gar Akaru Ministry of Communications.

"I went home with a waitress, the way I always do, so how was I supposed to know that she was with the Dolmani too?"

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Gar Akaru wrote:

Could we say the Sol System was destroyed in a cataclysmic war, and the species inhabiting it split off to their corners of the galaxy?

My nation dosen't even begin on earth, so you guys are probably going to have to figure it out without me.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Gar Akaru wrote:

How about this:
In RP, humans in Solar system haven't actually developed warp drive and instead gone hippie? If anyone still wants to take it, then feel free.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tuthina
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuthina » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Great Nepal wrote:
Gar Akaru wrote:

How about this:
In RP, humans in Solar system haven't actually developed warp drive and instead gone hippie? If anyone still wants to take it, then feel free.

That's kind of hard without any reasons, especially since many of us are from humanity on Earth. Personally, I think it is better to just wipe the system from existence.
Call me Reno.

Dolmhold
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Hello. I'm back!

So, what did I miss?

Trinitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Gar Akaru wrote:

Agreed. Earth became unstable as war broke out across the system. The human factions here today are the survivors who fled, looking for a better life. Shiny?
Last edited by Trinitia on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dolmhold
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Trinitia wrote:Agreed. Earth became unstable as war broke out across the system. The human factions here today are the survivors who fled, looking for a better life. Shiny?

My backstory was that we left Earth during the rough transition to a type 1 civilization, where all out war between every nation, corporation, terrorist group, guerilla group, or any other armed group like American Southerners (had to put it there, sorry :lol: ) threatened to break out between assorted camps of the above. Thermonuclear weapons were already in the hands of terrorists, and governments were ready to drop massive aresonals of weapons on each other the moment they didn't like something. We left when all hell broke out and massive merc armies, backed by massive multinationals, invaded our nation and we all fled to various spaceships, mostly the large and yet old Huang Di class spaceships.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents